Freelancer.com

Go Back   Warrior Forum - The #1 Internet Marketing Forum & Marketplace > The Warrior Forum > Warrior Special Offers
Register Blogs Social Groups CalendarHelp Desk

Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Unread 26th April 2012, 07:09 AM   #1
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Heri Rosyadi's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2004
Location: , , .
Posts: 736
Thanks: 79
Thanked 160 Times in 58 Posts
Default [NEW] SmartZon - The Best Responsive Theme For Amazon Affiliate





SmartZon+WP Robot Demo Site
SmartZon+Associate Goliath Demo Site
SmartZon+WPZonBuilder Demo Site
SmartZon+ReviewAzon Demo Site


Grab This HOT Theme NOW!


[PERSONAL LICENSE] Can install in all your site - Unlimited Domains
IF You Need Developer License for Flipping and Your Clients' Website, You Can Get It AFTER This Purchase - It's Very Affordable!







Need Support? Submit Here!



Heri Rosyadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th April 2012, 08:49 AM   #2
Active Warrior
 
saladflorida's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 54
Thanks: 33
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Default Re: [NEW] SmartZon - The Best Responsive Theme For Amazon Affiliate

GOOD News !!!
SmartZon theme is now tested to be working with 4 autoplugins
- WP Robot
- AssociateGoliath
- WP ZonBuilder
- ReviewAZON

(updated on May 8th 2012)


Frequently Asked Question



Q : Why can't I install the theme?
A : Upon receiving the package, you need to extract the downloaded .zip file, you will then see 4 files, named
smartzonx.x.x-asg-personal.zip --> This is for Associate Goliath Plugin
smartzonx.x.x-personal.zip --> This is for WP Robot Plugin
smartzon-zonbuilder-1.0.8-personal.zip --> This is for WP Zon Builder Plugin
smartzon-revazon-1.0.8-personal.zip --> This is for ReviewAZON Plugin

Q : Is there any Manual Guide for the theme?
A : Please read here http://manual.saethemes.com

Q : Is there support desk ?
A : Yes, please submit your question here saethemes.com help desk





saladflorida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th April 2012, 10:42 AM   #3
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 66
Thanks: 4
Thanked 66 Times in 62 Posts
Default Re: [NEW] SmartZon - The Best Responsive Theme For Amazon Affiliate

Nice theme I guess the dev license is your OTO so about how much is it?

Do you give lifetime support and do you consider feature requests and suggestions for future updates?

I have had issues with theme and plugin wso owners adding there logo and linkbacks is there a option to remove if any are placed?

I would like if there were a way to show a way to box the two top areas the slider and best sellers it looks like bad just flotting. Not sure if it would look better in a compartment style.

Is the logo adjustable are we able to make it a bit wider or longer?
alcbiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th April 2012, 11:00 AM   #4
Active Warrior
 
saladflorida's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 54
Thanks: 33
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Default Re: [NEW] SmartZon - The Best Responsive Theme For Amazon Affiliate

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcbiz View Post
Nice theme I guess the dev license is your OTO so about how much is it?

Do you give lifetime support and do you consider feature requests and suggestions for future updates?

I have had issues with theme and plugin wso owners adding there logo and linkbacks is there a option to remove if any are placed?

I would like if there were a way to show a way to box the two top areas the slider and best sellers it looks like bad just flotting. Not sure if it would look better in a compartment style.

Is the logo adjustable are we able to make it a bit wider or longer?
you're right, the dev license would be our OTO and it would cost you 17$, plus you will also get amazon affiliate video tutorial for FREE

our logo is replaceable and there wont be any linkback. If you found one by any chance please do let us know.

boxed the two top areas : noted.
i am not promise you anything but i'll talk to the team.

Logo is not adjustable in wide and lenght, it will break the theme, it should be 189px 46px.
(200px x 50px max)


Wit
saladflorida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th April 2012, 11:36 AM   #5
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: [NEW] SmartZon - The Best Responsive Theme For Amazon Affiliate

looks good, will give it a go on saturday :-)
warrendavid9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th April 2012, 01:57 PM   #6
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2004
Location: , , France.
Posts: 182
Thanks: 332
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Default Re: [NEW] SmartZon - The Best Responsive Theme For Amazon Affiliate

The buy button doesn't seem to work, I was just asked to sign for the next WSO
netomax is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th April 2012, 02:45 PM   #7
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 20
Thanks: 4,294,967,295
Thanked 4 Times in 2 Posts
Default Re: [NEW] SmartZon - The Best Responsive Theme For Amazon Affiliate

I currently do not use Word Press nor have never used. Can I still use this?
BillyJoeBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th April 2012, 07:39 PM   #8
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 20
Thanks: 2
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Default Re: [NEW] SmartZon - The Best Responsive Theme For Amazon Affiliate

Does it work with WPZon?
Serge11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th April 2012, 07:51 PM   #9
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 157
Thanks: 70
Thanked 46 Times in 38 Posts
Default Re: [NEW] SmartZon - The Best Responsive Theme For Amazon Affiliate

Quote:
Originally Posted by netomax View Post
The buy button doesn't seem to work, I was just asked to sign for the next WSO
Netomax: The WSO isn't open yet. To sign up for a notice, click the blue link at the top of the WSO. Or I've copied and pasted the link here: http://software-script.com/info/nextwsoearly.htm

(OP I can remove the link if you'd prefer)
Lee Goodman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th April 2012, 07:54 PM   #10
Warrior sniper
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 37
Thanks: 20
Thanked 19 Times in 17 Posts
Default Re: [NEW] SmartZon - The Best Responsive Theme For Amazon Affiliate

Looks nice , i found that search button on the product detail page on mobile version is not properly centered and there should be image of the product resized , by the side of the star rating so they know if they are purchasing the same one they clicked....
Anjan Kumar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th April 2012, 07:54 PM   #11
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 157
Thanks: 70
Thanked 46 Times in 38 Posts
Default Re: [NEW] SmartZon - The Best Responsive Theme For Amazon Affiliate

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyJoeBob View Post
I currently do not use Word Press nor have never used. Can I still use this?
BillyJoeBob: This a theme for WP. You can install WordPress on just about any linux based hosting account. Most Control Panels have built in software that will do the WP install for you making it quite easy to give it a try sometime.
Lee Goodman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th April 2012, 09:00 PM   #12
Active Warrior
 
saladflorida's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 54
Thanks: 33
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Default Re: [NEW] SmartZon - The Best Responsive Theme For Amazon Affiliate

Quote:
Originally Posted by netomax View Post
The buy button doesn't seem to work, I was just asked to sign for the next WSO
yes, the sale is not live yet, we will make it live on the 28th
saladflorida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th April 2012, 09:02 PM   #13
Active Warrior
 
saladflorida's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 54
Thanks: 33
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Default Re: [NEW] SmartZon - The Best Responsive Theme For Amazon Affiliate

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyJoeBob View Post
I currently do not use Word Press nor have never used. Can I still use this?
This is Wordpress Theme and CAN ONLY be used with wordpress site.
Wordpress is awesome and EASY, you should try it
saladflorida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th April 2012, 09:04 PM   #14
Active Warrior
 
saladflorida's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 54
Thanks: 33
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Default Re: [NEW] SmartZon - The Best Responsive Theme For Amazon Affiliate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serge11 View Post
Does it work with WPZon?
at the moment it only work with WP Robot and Associate Golliath plugin,
but we are still working on the compatibility possibility with other plugin as well, and that would be free update for our customer.
saladflorida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th April 2012, 09:05 PM   #15
Active Warrior
 
saladflorida's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 54
Thanks: 33
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Default Re: [NEW] SmartZon - The Best Responsive Theme For Amazon Affiliate

Quote:
Originally Posted by maisaiah View Post
Looks nice , i found that search button on the product detail page on mobile version is not properly centered and there should be image of the product resized , by the side of the star rating so they know if they are purchasing the same one they clicked....
noted.
thank you
saladflorida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th April 2012, 06:15 AM   #16
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 267
Thanks: 28
Thanked 34 Times in 32 Posts
Default Re: [NEW] SmartZon - The Best Responsive Theme For Amazon Affiliate

If it is not live then why does the buy button say only 5 left at this price
GaryBurke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th April 2012, 06:57 AM   #17
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Heri Rosyadi's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2004
Location: , , .
Posts: 736
Thanks: 79
Thanked 160 Times in 58 Posts
Default Re: [NEW] SmartZon - The Best Responsive Theme For Amazon Affiliate

It's just an image... try to click it.. you won't be able to proceed to payment.

It just to give the idea the starting price and the quantity available for that starting price..

So people know that they must be the first 5 to click the buy button when it's live to get it at the lowest price

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryBurke View Post
If it is not live then why does the buy button say only 5 left at this price
Heri Rosyadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th April 2012, 01:28 AM   #18
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 104
Thanks: 4
Thanked 25 Times in 25 Posts
Default Re: [NEW] SmartZon - The Best Responsive Theme For Amazon Affiliate

Quote:
Originally Posted by saladflorida View Post
at the moment it only work with WP Robot and Associate Golliath plugin,
but we are still working on the compatibility possibility with other plugin as well, and that would be free update for our customer.
Whether this WP Theme is compatible with New New WP Plugin Multi Site Content Poster with massive earning potential using the various forms of adspace on your blog or website.
howardlim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th April 2012, 02:34 AM   #19
Active Warrior
 
saladflorida's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 54
Thanks: 33
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Default Re: [NEW] SmartZon - The Best Responsive Theme For Amazon Affiliate

Quote:
Originally Posted by howardlim View Post
Whether this WP Theme is compatible with New New WP Plugin Multi Site Content Poster with massive earning potential using the various forms of adspace on your blog or website.
At the moment we are still testing it with ReviewAzonPro and WPZonBuilder
saladflorida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th April 2012, 03:42 AM   #20
WP Lover
War Room Member
 
dankerizer's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 8 Times in 4 Posts
Default Re: [NEW] SmartZon - The Best Responsive Theme For Amazon Affiliate

Good Luck Mas Heri and mas Widodo
dankerizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th April 2012, 06:12 AM   #21
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 18
Thanks: 10
Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts
Default Re: [NEW] SmartZon - The Best Responsive Theme For Amazon Affiliate

The price is $7.10, not $7.00 when you buy....
Of course it's no big deal, but you might want to mention the actual price if it's a dimesale.
BTW $7.10 is still a very good deal :-)
javari is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th April 2012, 06:12 AM   #22
colinjeffrey
 
colinjeffrey's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Billingham: Northeast England UK
Posts: 42
Thanks: 3
Thanked 485 Times in 440 Posts
Default Re: [NEW] SmartZon - The Best Responsive Theme For Amazon Affiliate

Thank you I have bought your themes before and like em so much ... I'm in ... Colin Jeffrey
colinjeffrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th April 2012, 06:18 AM   #23
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2005
Location: , , USA.
Posts: 734
Thanks: 28
Thanked 47 Times in 43 Posts
Default Re: [NEW] SmartZon - The Best Responsive Theme For Amazon Affiliate

Can the buy now button be change to add to cart? Different graphics for buy now or add to cart? Can articles be added?
Joseph Johnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th April 2012, 06:24 AM   #24
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Mooresburg, TN
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default Re: [NEW] SmartZon - The Best Responsive Theme For Amazon Affiliate

Just tried to upload the theme to a site and received this message:

The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet.
Theme install failed.


Any idea why?

Dot
dotsantoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th April 2012, 06:29 AM   #25
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Mooresburg, TN
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default Re: [NEW] SmartZon - The Best Responsive Theme For Amazon Affiliate

Sorry, my bad, thought I had the right zip file, but it was the main one instead.
dotsantoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th April 2012, 06:35 AM   #26
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 90
Thanks: 5
Thanked 31 Times in 29 Posts
Default Re: [NEW] SmartZon - The Best Responsive Theme For Amazon Affiliate

Bought it at $7.40

Opened it and saw 2 zip files called smartzon1.0.6-asg-personal.zip and smartzon=1.0.6-personal.zip

The manual said use the second one but what is the first file for?
surferket is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th April 2012, 06:35 AM   #27
Active Warrior
 
saladflorida's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 54
Thanks: 33
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Default Re: [NEW] SmartZon - The Best Responsive Theme For Amazon Affiliate

Quote:
Originally Posted by javari View Post
The price is $7.10, not $7.00 when you buy....
Of course it's no big deal, but you might want to mention the actual price if it's a dimesale.
BTW $7.10 is still a very good deal :-)
it is a dimesale
saladflorida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th April 2012, 06:36 AM   #28
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Salina, Kansas , USA.
Posts: 20
Thanks: 50
Thanked 12 Times in 12 Posts
Default Re: [NEW] SmartZon - The Best Responsive Theme For Amazon Affiliate

Hello Heri Rosyadi

Thanks for these templates. Have a great day.

Dean
exousia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th April 2012, 06:38 AM   #29
Active Warrior
 
saladflorida's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 54
Thanks: 33
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Default Re: [NEW] SmartZon - The Best Responsive Theme For Amazon Affiliate

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotsantoro View Post
Just tried to upload the theme to a site and received this message:

The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet.
Theme install failed.


Any idea why?

Dot
you need to extract the .zip file,
the package contains 2 files

smartzonx.x.x-asg-personal.zip <<-- this is for associate goliath plugin
smartzonx.x.x-personal.zip <-- this is for wprobot plugin


x.x.x is the theme version, curently it is 1.0.6
saladflorida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th April 2012, 06:47 AM   #30
Active Warrior
 
saladflorida's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 54
Thanks: 33
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Default Re: [NEW] SmartZon - The Best Responsive Theme For Amazon Affiliate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Johnson View Post
Can the buy now button be change to add to cart? Different graphics for buy now or add to cart? Can articles be added?
You can customize the buy button, the button location is :

small button:
wp-content/themes/smartzon-personal/cssjs/css/img/buy-button

WP Robot button :
wp-content/plugins/WPRobot3/images

Yes, you can add article manually if you like
saladflorida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th April 2012, 06:49 AM   #31
Active Warrior
 
saladflorida's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 54
Thanks: 33
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Default Re: [NEW] SmartZon - The Best Responsive Theme For Amazon Affiliate

Quote:
Originally Posted by surferket View Post
Bought it at $7.40

Opened it and saw 2 zip files called smartzon1.0.6-asg-personal.zip and smartzon=1.0.6-personal.zip

The manual said use the second one but what is the first file for?
smartzon1.0.6-asg-personal.zip <<-- this is for associate goliath plugin
smartzon1.0.6-personal.zip <-- this is for wprobot plugin
saladflorida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th April 2012, 10:02 AM   #32
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 31
Thanks: 7
Thanked 78 Times in 74 Posts
Default Re: [NEW] SmartZon - The Best Responsive Theme For Amazon Affiliate

Look like a nice theme, Bought the offer plus OTO.

Thx
career21st is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th April 2012, 03:53 PM   #33
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: , , USA.
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 1 Post
Default Re: [NEW] SmartZon - The Best Responsive Theme For Amazon Affiliate

I'm not sure if I follow you. Do you only need your SmartZon WP Plugin in order for it to work, or do you have to have WP Robot and/or Associate Golliath plugin as well.

Thanks,
Charles
Seeglass is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th April 2012, 07:22 PM   #34
Active Warrior
 
saladflorida's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 54
Thanks: 33
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Default Re: [NEW] SmartZon - The Best Responsive Theme For Amazon Affiliate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeglass View Post
I'm not sure if I follow you. Do you only need your SmartZon WP Plugin in order for it to work, or do you have to have WP Robot and/or Associate Golliath plugin as well.

Thanks,
Charles
Hello Charles,

THIS IS NOT plugin, this is wordpress theme

and this theme work well with :
-WPRobot plugin
-Associate Goliath plugin

and if you don't have those plugins you can still use this theme with manual posting


Wit
saladflorida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th April 2012, 04:40 AM   #35
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 15
Thanks: 2
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default Re: [NEW] SmartZon - The Best Responsive Theme For Amazon Affiliate

I have wp robot plugin also but didnt see any relation btw theme and wprobot and also the link for manula is not working properly.
I have the both but didnt understand how to customize and use both together!
regards
bender2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th April 2012, 06:17 AM   #36
Active Warrior
 
saladflorida's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 54
Thanks: 33
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Default Re: [NEW] SmartZon - The Best Responsive Theme For Amazon Affiliate

Quote:
Originally Posted by bender2003 View Post
I have wp robot plugin also but didnt see any relation btw theme and wprobot and also the link for manula is not working properly.
I have the both but didnt understand how to customize and use both together!
regards

Smarzon is Wordpress Theme, and WP Robot is Wordpress plugin, the realation? this theme can be used on a site that have WP Robot installed.

If you know how to install wordpress theme then you will have no problem with this theme.

Which link is not working? this one http://manual.saethemes.com/ ?

You have both plugins? and you don't understand how to use both?
you might want to go to their support forum and address your concern there.

But if you mean you don't understand how to use our theme with those plugins, then we are more than happy to help, you just need to be more spesific with your problem.
Submit your question here http://helpdesk.saethemes.com/
saladflorida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th April 2012, 08:01 AM   #37
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 15
Thanks: 2
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default Re: [NEW] SmartZon - The Best Responsive Theme For Amazon Affiliate

Quote:
Originally Posted by saladflorida View Post
Smarzon is Wordpress Theme, and WP Robot is Wordpress plugin, the realation? this theme can be used on a site that have WP Robot installed.

If you know how to install wordpress theme then you will have no problem with this theme.

Which link is not working? this one http://manual.saethemes.com/ ?

You have both plugins? and you don't understand how to use both?
you might want to go to their support forum and address your concern there.

But if you mean you don't understand how to use our theme with those plugins, then we are more than happy to help, you just need to be more spesific with your problem.
Submit your question here saethemes.com help desk
Better not to speak just making fun of me bcs you specified that one of your theme for WP plugin but there is neither any tutorial nor any clue how to use your theme with WPRobot if your theme is a regular theme every WP theme can use WProbot plugin!but you are mentioning smarzon one version is for goliath one is for WPRobot then as a paying customer we need a clean humble clarification from your side ! Making fun as a seller is just a shame on you!
bender2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th April 2012, 08:13 AM   #38
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 49
Thanks: 4
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default Re: [NEW] SmartZon - The Best Responsive Theme For Amazon Affiliate

Got it $8.20. Looks nice. I already created 2 websites. Will see how it goes. Just had small issue with editing some page. Opened ticket tracking ID: 5V7-GX2-WTXD.

Thank you
esquiree is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th April 2012, 10:13 AM   #39
Active Warrior
 
saladflorida's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 54
Thanks: 33
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Default Re: [NEW] SmartZon - The Best Responsive Theme For Amazon Affiliate

Quote:
Originally Posted by bender2003 View Post
Better not to speak just making fun of me bcs you specified that one of your theme for WP plugin but there is neither any tutorial nor any clue how to use your theme with WPRobot if your theme is a regular theme every WP theme can use WProbot plugin!but you are mentioning smarzon one version is for goliath one is for WPRobot then as a paying customer we need a clean humble clarification from your side ! Making fun as a seller is just a shame on you!
i have no intentions of making fun of anyone,
i am sorry if you felt it that way, really
please accept my appology,
my statement (question) on my previous post to you was just to clarify your question, because its not quite clear for me, i am not native english speaker, so it is quite a bit hard to understand some words or sentences in english language, that is why i ask for a clarification.
Again, please accept my sincere appology

anyway like i mention on my previous post, if you see here http://manual.saethemes.com and scroll down a bit you will see WP Robot Setting tutorial. Please let us know if the link is not working (its working the last time i check)

Hope that help
saladflorida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th April 2012, 10:15 AM   #40
Active Warrior
 
saladflorida's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 54
Thanks: 33
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Default Re: [NEW] SmartZon - The Best Responsive Theme For Amazon Affiliate

Quote:
Originally Posted by esquiree View Post
Got it $8.20. Looks nice. I already created 2 websites. Will see how it goes. Just had small issue with editing some page. Opened ticket tracking ID: 5V7-GX2-WTXD.

Thank you
we've replied to your ticket

thanks
saladflorida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th April 2012, 12:45 AM   #41
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 25
Thanks: 34
Thanked 22 Times in 18 Posts
Default Re: [NEW] SmartZon - The Best Responsive Theme For Amazon Affiliate

This is a really nice theme!
goldmultiplier is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st May 2012, 11:29 AM   #42
Warrior Member
 
micbel's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Melaka, Malaysia
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 47 Times in 46 Posts
Default Re: [NEW] SmartZon - The Best Responsive Theme For Amazon Affiliate

Quote:
Originally Posted by saladflorida View Post
At the moment we are still testing it with ReviewAzonPro and WPZonBuilder
Interested in your theme. When will the theme be ready to accomodate WPZonbuilder plugin.?

Cheers,
Michael
micbel is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd May 2012, 07:49 AM   #43
Active Warrior
 
saladflorida's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 54
Thanks: 33
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Default Re: [NEW] SmartZon - The Best Responsive Theme For Amazon Affiliate

Quote:
Originally Posted by micbel View Post
Interested in your theme. When will the theme be ready to accomodate WPZonbuilder plugin.?

Cheers,
Michael
hello Michael,

we still doing some testing with WPZon Builder plugin,
hopefully it will be finished in next 2 or 3 days,


Wit
saladflorida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd May 2012, 11:34 PM   #44
Active Warrior
 
saladflorida's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 54
Thanks: 33
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Default Re: [NEW] SmartZon - The Best Responsive Theme For Amazon Affiliate

Quote:
Originally Posted by micbel View Post
Interested in your theme. When will the theme be ready to accomodate WPZonbuilder plugin.?

Cheers,
Michael
it is WPZonBuilder ready now,
check the demo site here Smartzon ZonBuilder | My Wordpress Blog
saladflorida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th May 2012, 06:09 PM   #45
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 8
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: [NEW] SmartZon - The Best Responsive Theme For Amazon Affiliate

Are these themes great for doing product reviews--- and can you optimize for one theme or niche?
charlize is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th May 2012, 11:29 PM   #46
Active Warrior
 
saladflorida's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 54
Thanks: 33
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Default Re: [NEW] SmartZon - The Best Responsive Theme For Amazon Affiliate

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlize View Post
Are these themes great for doing product reviews--- and can you optimize for one theme or niche?
yes this theme is great for doing product reveiews
saladflorida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th May 2012, 10:14 PM   #47
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 132
Thanks: 0
Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts
Default Re: [NEW] SmartZon - The Best Responsive Theme For Amazon Affiliate

Do you know if this works with the wordpress theme clickbump?


thanks,

agent
Agent9986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th May 2012, 12:13 AM   #48
Active Warrior
 
saladflorida's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 54
Thanks: 33
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Default Re: [NEW] SmartZon - The Best Responsive Theme For Amazon Affiliate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent9986 View Post
Do you know if this works with the wordpress theme clickbump?


thanks,

agent
hello agent,

i am not sure what is wordpress theme clickbump, so i went to search on google and found this site _http://clickbumpengine.com/
is that what you mean?

if so, then i guess it wont get along, because both are wordpress theme
saladflorida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th May 2012, 12:16 AM   #49
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 239
Thanks: 149
Thanked 49 Times in 45 Posts
Default Re: [NEW] SmartZon - The Best Responsive Theme For Amazon Affiliate

Hi
Is theme Ok for PC viewers also.

Parg
parg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th May 2012, 04:31 AM   #50
Active Warrior
 
saladflorida's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 54
Thanks: 33
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Default Re: [NEW] SmartZon - The Best Responsive Theme For Amazon Affiliate

Quote:
Originally Posted by parg View Post
Hi
Is theme Ok for PC viewers also.

Parg
hello Parg,

Yes, the theme would be OK for desktop viewers,

check the demo here

SmartZon+WP Robot Demo Site
SmartZon+Associate Goliath Demo Site
SmartZon+WPZonBuilder Demo Site
SmartZon + ReviewAZON Demo Site
saladflorida is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  Warrior Forum - The #1 Internet Marketing Forum & Marketplace > The Warrior Forum > Warrior Special Offers

Bookmarks

Tags
affiliate, amazon, responsive, smartzon, theme
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:11 AM.