Freelancer.com

Go Back   Warrior Forum - The #1 Internet Marketing Forum & Marketplace > The Warrior Forum > Warrior Special Offers
Register Blogs Social Groups CalendarHelp Desk

Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Unread 1st December 2012, 12:31 PM   #51
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: , , USA.
Posts: 285
Thanks: 44
Thanked 37 Times in 35 Posts
Default Re: Adult Media Buy Windfall: Make Easy & Large Sums of Money Promoting Dating Offers on Adult Traff

Hello..

Very Interesting...

How is material for the course delivered, via ebook or video.


Thanks,

Murel
6mdrux6 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st December 2012, 12:40 PM   #52
Name's Zen. Lead Gen Ace
War Room Member
 
sirox's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Honolulu, Spain, Germany
Posts: 13
Thanks: 57
Thanked 23 Times in 18 Posts
Default Re: Adult Media Buy Windfall: Make Easy & Large Sums of Money Promoting Dating Offers on Adult Traff

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6mdrux6 View Post
Hello..

Very Interesting...

How is material for the course delivered, via ebook or video.


Thanks,

Murel
Hi Murel,

The contents are delivered in videos - when videos make sense (such as walk throughs), and in PDFs when documents make more sense for the content.

Thanks
sirox is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st December 2012, 02:20 PM   #53
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
mialove's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Israel
Posts: 195
Thanks: 10
Thanked 37 Times in 30 Posts
Default Re: Adult Media Buy Windfall: Make Easy & Large Sums of Money Promoting Dating Offers on Adult Traff

Thank you for your answer.
Waiting for the WSO, bought it a hour ago.
mialove is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st December 2012, 02:36 PM   #54
DX
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 26
Thanks: 28
Thanked 23 Times in 12 Posts
Default Re: Adult Media Buy Windfall: Make Easy & Large Sums of Money Promoting Dating Offers on Adult Traff

check your email ... if you don't see it check your spam folder
DX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st December 2012, 02:52 PM   #55
Name's Zen. Lead Gen Ace
War Room Member
 
sirox's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Honolulu, Spain, Germany
Posts: 13
Thanks: 57
Thanked 23 Times in 18 Posts
Default Re: Adult Media Buy Windfall: Make Easy & Large Sums of Money Promoting Dating Offers on Adult Traff

Quote:
Originally Posted by mialove View Post
Thank you for your answer.
Waiting for the WSO, bought it a hour ago.
Thanks!

Just PMed you. Let me know if you gained access to the member area.
sirox is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd December 2012, 06:13 AM   #56
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 64
Thanks: 2
Thanked 14 Times in 12 Posts
Default Re: Adult Media Buy Windfall: Make Easy & Large Sums of Money Promoting Dating Offers on Adult Traff

Hi Zen,



Thanks for a very good product.



I'm 80% through it, but have a question:

To host the landing pages, I have to have a site. No problem with this as I've a VPS and many sites sitting there.

However, for the adult audience I feel I'll need a dedicated domain name.

I don't know what kind of a domain name you'd recommend - it shouldn't sound too sexy, as the



CPA guys will see it when looking at the source of traffic, and not too bland, for the adult audience may notice it as not too tempting.

What's your take?
stan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd December 2012, 06:42 AM   #57
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 11
Thanks: 8
Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts
Default Re: Adult Media Buy Windfall: Make Easy & Large Sums of Money Promoting Dating Offers on Adult Traff

This sounds very interesting.. Does not Adult Traffic is bit expensive than other traffic?
But I do agree, if you find a winning campaign that can change your life.

Also I would like to add a Statement:

"If you cannot allocate money to your business for marketing, you don't really have a business. Instead, all you have is a wish to get rich quick, which almost never works."
vjkumar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd December 2012, 07:02 AM   #58
Name's Zen. Lead Gen Ace
War Room Member
 
sirox's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Honolulu, Spain, Germany
Posts: 13
Thanks: 57
Thanked 23 Times in 18 Posts
Default Re: Adult Media Buy Windfall: Make Easy & Large Sums of Money Promoting Dating Offers on Adult Traff

Quote:
Originally Posted by stan22 View Post
Hi Zen,



Thanks for a very good product.



I'm 80% through it, but have a question:

To host the landing pages, I have to have a site. No problem with this as I've a VPS and many sites sitting there.

However, for the adult audience I feel I'll need a dedicated domain name.

I don't know what kind of a domain name you'd recommend - it shouldn't sound too sexy, as the



CPA guys will see it when looking at the source of traffic, and not too bland, for the adult audience may notice it as not too tempting.

What's your take?
Stan,

That's a very good question - what domain to use for your landing pages.

I've used various domains, mostly non-descriptive, unassuming ones, and then just put my landing page on a subdomain, or subdirectory.

I'll give you some examples (not the real domains I used, but to give you some idea): wordpath.com, blogtalkpoint.com, talkingpointx.com... you get the idea.

Then I'll put my landing pages on subdomains, such as:

realfundate.wordpath.com
datingpleasure.blogtalkpoint.com

These work very well.

A tip when targeting other countries. I always use a country-specific domain, such as : .de for German, .es for Spain, .co.uk for the UK...

You can use an existing domain to test that country, if you see potential, then go to buy a generic domain for that country. Then set up your landing pages using a subdomain or subdirectory.

Bottomline, you don't have to use a dating related domain for your landing pages.
sirox is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd December 2012, 07:10 AM   #59
Name's Zen. Lead Gen Ace
War Room Member
 
sirox's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Honolulu, Spain, Germany
Posts: 13
Thanks: 57
Thanked 23 Times in 18 Posts
Default Re: Adult Media Buy Windfall: Make Easy & Large Sums of Money Promoting Dating Offers on Adult Traff

Quote:
Originally Posted by vjkumar View Post
This sounds very interesting.. Does not Adult Traffic is bit expensive than other traffic?
But I do agree, if you find a winning campaign that can change your life.

Also I would like to add a Statement:

"If you cannot allocate money to your business for marketing, you don't really have a business. Instead, all you have is a wish to get rich quick, which almost never works."
Hey vjjumer, actually, adult traffic is one of the cheapest of all traffic, where real humans actually spending loads of time, and even money hanging out (no pun intended) - i.e. "good traffic quality".

Your statement is right on, and I'd say the fear of losing money is the biggest stumbling block for many struggling marketers.

The fear may come from lack of confidence due to lack of know how, which leads to many "pre-assumptions", "what-if's"... that stop them from actually doing, executing...

I'd like to add one of my own favorite quotes here:

"I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand" - Confucius
sirox is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd December 2012, 01:12 PM   #60
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Adult Media Buy Windfall: Make Easy & Large Sums of Money Promoting Dating Offers on Adult Traff

Just bought the second package, cant wait to try it out
YoungIMers is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd December 2012, 01:26 PM   #61
Name's Zen. Lead Gen Ace
War Room Member
 
sirox's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Honolulu, Spain, Germany
Posts: 13
Thanks: 57
Thanked 23 Times in 18 Posts
Default Re: Adult Media Buy Windfall: Make Easy & Large Sums of Money Promoting Dating Offers on Adult Traff

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungIMers View Post
Just bought the second package, cant wait to try it out

Thanks man!
sirox is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd December 2012, 10:39 PM   #62
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 8
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default Re: Adult Media Buy Windfall: Make Easy & Large Sums of Money Promoting Dating Offers on Adult Traff

How long do you plan on keeping this for sale?
Constantine123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd December 2012, 03:23 AM   #63
Name's Zen. Lead Gen Ace
War Room Member
 
sirox's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Honolulu, Spain, Germany
Posts: 13
Thanks: 57
Thanked 23 Times in 18 Posts
Default Re: Adult Media Buy Windfall: Make Easy & Large Sums of Money Promoting Dating Offers on Adult Traff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constantine123 View Post
How long do you plan on keeping this for sale?
I don't have a set time in mind yet, maybe another week or so.

Thanks
sirox is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd December 2012, 10:49 AM   #64
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Midwest
Posts: 25
Thanks: 66
Thanked 16 Times in 13 Posts
Default Re: Adult Media Buy Windfall: Make Easy & Large Sums of Money Promoting Dating Offers on Adult Traff

Hi sirox,

I've been reading the thread on your WSO and have a question I hope can be answered: Starting with your suggested $200 ($300 if necessary), and with relatively unlimited time, how long would you estimate before I would see a $5000 profit? I'm in several CPA networks and Commission Junction (which I know has dating offers), am comfortable editing landing pages, and have Photoshop (although an old version - PS7).

Also, would Bevo Media be OK for tracking? I'd really rather not shell out for a VPS if not absolutely necessary.

BTW, "robotically" duplicable actually sounds great! Especially where paid traffic is concerned.

Thanks,

Mark

Last edited by Knowizard; 3rd December 2012 at 10:58 AM. Reason: correction
Knowizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd December 2012, 11:14 AM   #65
Name's Zen. Lead Gen Ace
War Room Member
 
sirox's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Honolulu, Spain, Germany
Posts: 13
Thanks: 57
Thanked 23 Times in 18 Posts
Default Re: Adult Media Buy Windfall: Make Easy & Large Sums of Money Promoting Dating Offers on Adult Traff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowizard View Post
Hi sirox,

I've been reading the thread on your WSO and have a question I hope can be answered: Starting with your suggested $200 ($300 if necessary), and with relatively unlimited time, how long would you estimate before I would see a $5000 profit? I'm in several CPA networks and Commission Junction (which I know has dating offers), am comfortable editing landing pages, and have Photoshop (although an old version - PS7).

Also, would Bevo Media be OK for tracking? I'd really rather not shell out for a VPS if not absolutely necessary.

BTW, "robotically" duplicable actually sounds great! Especially where paid traffic is concerned.

Thanks,

Mark
Hey Mark, thanks buddy.

I've never used Bevo Media's tracking system, but I don't see why not. It should work fine.

As for time, I think if you can focus on, say 3 - 5 hours per day, no distractions, then you should get your campaigns up and running in a week or two, and depending on your budget, testing and optimizing may take another week or two - the more campaigns (angles, banners, etc) to test, the better.. once you get to a profitable campaign, then you are pretty much home free, just follow the steps to scale.

Depending on your funds, you can start to scale with as little as $500, or $1000, or $10k, or more...

By then, even if you haven't made your $5,000 profit yet, you'd at least already "see the full path" to making that or more.

Hope this make sense.

You are very correct that when it comes to running CPA campaigns using paid traffic, it's all about having a "robot" like process.
sirox is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd December 2012, 06:59 PM   #66
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Melody's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2004
Location: Cincinnati, OH , USA.
Posts: 3,589
Thanks: 456
Thanked 997 Times in 540 Posts
Default Re: Adult Media Buy Windfall: Make Easy & Large Sums of Money Promoting Dating Offers on Adult Traff

A couple of questions:
1) I've looked at several media buy companies in the past and found that most had a min deposit of $1k or more - do you have sources that start lower?

2) Why the need for a VPS? We run a lot of websites on WHM/reseller accts - which has as much capacity as HG's VPS - is there some other reason for a VPS?

Any reviews yet from buyers?

Thanks -

Melody
Melody is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd December 2012, 07:20 PM   #67
Name's Zen. Lead Gen Ace
War Room Member
 
sirox's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Honolulu, Spain, Germany
Posts: 13
Thanks: 57
Thanked 23 Times in 18 Posts
Default Re: Adult Media Buy Windfall: Make Easy & Large Sums of Money Promoting Dating Offers on Adult Traff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melody View Post
A couple of questions:
1) I've looked at several media buy companies in the past and found that most had a min deposit of $1k or more - do you have sources that start lower?

2) Why the need for a VPS? We run a lot of websites on WHM/reseller accts - which has as much capacity as HG's VPS - is there some other reason for a VPS?

Any reviews yet from buyers?

Thanks -

Melody
Hi Melody,

1) We are talking about adult media buy sources, and yes, the sources I talk about you can start a buy with as little as $500, and as much as $100k.

2) And for hosting, a reseller account is not good not necessarily because of bandwidth, but more because it's still shared hosting, you'd run into problems installing your tracking scripts, such as Prosper202 or CPVlab.

Even if there are "workarounds" to install the script, you may run into problems when actually running campaigns.

And since you are paying for traffic, that's just throwing money away.

So at least you need to have a VPS, even the cheapest VPS package from Hostgator is good enough to begin with.

As for reviews. you can see there are a few comments from the buyers as you can see from the thread.

The content quality is very rare, not just as an WSO, but also as a CPA marketing guide anywhere.

I can say that most buyers are taken by surprise, or "stunt" by it (the caliber of content quality and depth), and haven't gotten around to come back here and post a full review yet.

But hopefully, most are too busy executing what they are learning from it.

p.s. I've set an absolutely no hype, no fluff tone from the beginning with the sale copy of this WSO, and that goes with any reviews. Just the facts, no fluffy hypey, high praises with empty words.

Got lots of PMs with awesome words from buyers, many asked questions that are only for buyers, so many didn't post the praise here.
sirox is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd December 2012, 07:30 PM   #68
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Melody's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2004
Location: Cincinnati, OH , USA.
Posts: 3,589
Thanks: 456
Thanked 997 Times in 540 Posts
Default Re: Adult Media Buy Windfall: Make Easy & Large Sums of Money Promoting Dating Offers on Adult Traff

So the minimum to start with this program then would be $500 + a VPS ($35+?)?

Just wanted to clarify so I know exactly what we are looking at to start up -

Melody
Melody is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd December 2012, 07:47 PM   #69
Name's Zen. Lead Gen Ace
War Room Member
 
sirox's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Honolulu, Spain, Germany
Posts: 13
Thanks: 57
Thanked 23 Times in 18 Posts
Default Re: Adult Media Buy Windfall: Make Easy & Large Sums of Money Promoting Dating Offers on Adult Traff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melody View Post
So the minimum to start with this program then would be $500 + a VPS ($35+?)?

Just wanted to clarify so I know exactly what we are looking at to start up -

Melody
Hi Melody, yes, pretty much. Actually you can start with $300, and Hostgator's cheapest VPS is less than $20 per month, it's good enough to start with, and you can always upgrade when the time comes.
sirox is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd December 2012, 08:30 PM   #70
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 12
Thanks: 9
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default Re: Adult Media Buy Windfall: Make Easy & Large Sums of Money Promoting Dating Offers on Adult Traff

Hats off to Sirox on this great guide! If your into promoting the adult/dating niche this is what you need to buy. I have tried similiar tactics in the past and know this works but Sirox gives some wonderful LP's to use and ready to go. You can put a twist on his LP's and really work this method. Not to mention he also gives complete videos on setting up your tracking system. Multiple guides on making money with his methods! Great buy here guys. perfect for newbies or someone who wants to learn some new methods in this niche. Thanks Sirox!
JustinWilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd December 2012, 09:03 PM   #71
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 64
Thanks: 2
Thanked 14 Times in 12 Posts
Default Re: Adult Media Buy Windfall: Make Easy & Large Sums of Money Promoting Dating Offers on Adult Traff

If FEAR keeps you away from success, here's your chance to use Zen as a formidable slayer and eliminate it from your IM reality!

Make no mistake, this product is written so competently, it appears that the author is totally clean of the usual IM niche's tricks, hype and hot air...

What you're getting here is a set of complete instructions to landing into a wildly profitable and evergreen niche.
The life-changing business that you'll build with Zen's instructions will not only make you serious money - your results will be directly proportional to your efforts.
This alone is very rare these days, when you're often sold overhyped "info" and after wasting countless time and money, have nothing to show for it.

More importantly, Zen's detailed road map points you, via the process of scalability, to virtually unlimited money-making potential that this business presents.

Sure, you'll have to invest your time, and some money. I've neither in aboundance.
Are you afraid of losing? As for me, if I were, I'm no more.
I've Zen slayer by my side.

And whilst you're reading this, I'm already building foundations for my rocket launching pad... that's how far you can get!
stan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th December 2012, 12:46 AM   #72
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 22
Thanks: 11
Thanked 70 Times in 55 Posts
Default Re: Adult Media Buy Windfall: Make Easy & Large Sums of Money Promoting Dating Offers on Adult Traff

Sirox,

This is best damn WSO I have ever purchased. If you ever have anything else to sell just tell me where to send the money. Seriously, great job putting this together!

Quick question: You place a lot of emphasis on media buying for obvious reasons. I hate to ask such a broad question, but what kind of money can be realistically earned daily from the self-serve platforms? I think a lot of us will need to build up the war chest first before taking the media buying plunge.

-Chris
nicheemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th December 2012, 03:34 AM   #73
Name's Zen. Lead Gen Ace
War Room Member
 
sirox's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Honolulu, Spain, Germany
Posts: 13
Thanks: 57
Thanked 23 Times in 18 Posts
Default Re: Adult Media Buy Windfall: Make Easy & Large Sums of Money Promoting Dating Offers on Adult Traff

@JustinWilson,
@stan22
@nicheemp

Appreciated very much for the reviews guys!

For nicheemp's question on the amount of money you make from the self-serve platforms, you can make anywhere from $500 - $2000 per day just on the self-serve platforms, here's a tip for everyone: once you have a profitable campaign, duplicate it multiple times.

It may take more time and money to test though if you only use self-serve. But the way I show in the course, you can do faster with less money.

For the "media buy" we talk about here, you CAN start with as less as $500 (or even less), so don't let the word "media buy" trick you into thinking you need a lot money.

Thanks again guys!
sirox is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th December 2012, 05:56 AM   #74
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 42
Thanks: 2
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default Re: Adult Media Buy Windfall: Make Easy & Large Sums of Money Promoting Dating Offers on Adult Traff

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirox View Post
Why not Adult CPA? Very good question.
Personally, I never promoted adult CPA, so I can't say much if they convert or not. Maybe because I started with the mainstream offers and made them work so I never took interest in adult cpa offers. So I think it's more of a personal choice than other reasons.
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but if you're driving adult traffic to non-adult offers, will this be frowned upon by the CPA/affiliate networks or even against their terms?

If they don't allow it:
- Are you saying that the traffic source needs to be cloaked/hidden, and this is described in your course?
- You may of course risk being banned by the network if they found out?
webskills is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th December 2012, 06:37 AM   #75
Name's Zen. Lead Gen Ace
War Room Member
 
sirox's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Honolulu, Spain, Germany
Posts: 13
Thanks: 57
Thanked 23 Times in 18 Posts
Default Re: Adult Media Buy Windfall: Make Easy & Large Sums of Money Promoting Dating Offers on Adult Traff

Quote:
Originally Posted by webskills View Post
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but if you're driving adult traffic to non-adult offers, will this be frowned upon by the CPA/affiliate networks or even against their terms?

If they don't allow it:
- Are you saying that the traffic source needs to be cloaked/hidden, and this is described in your course?
- You may of course risk being banned by the network if they found out?
This question was asked by another warrior earlier, I'll quote the question and answer below:

Quote:
Originally Posted by promediasys View Post
Do the dating offer vendors allow you to advertise on adult sites or does this depend on flying under their radar?

David
Answer:
Quote:
David,

Most dating offer vendors will NOT want you to promote their offers DIRECT LINKING from adult sites.

In our case, we have "free rein" so to speak for two reasons: 1) We drive traffic to our landing pages; 2) We generate leads that back up for the dating vendors, which is very important. It doesn't matter where you traffic come from, if your leads don't back up for the vendors, you will be kicked off the offers anyways.

Thanks
Without giving away too much here, I would also add that one of the key things that I teach is how to "pull visitors into your world" with your banners and landing pages, so basically, by the time the visitor land on your landing pages and read through your messages, he's no longer a guy surfing porno sites, he's just another guy who's most likely single and wants to find dates - he might as well just come from Yahoo.com, or AOL.com, instead of a porno site.

As Frank Kern calls it "pattern interrupt" (thanks Frank!).

Makes a big difference.

Hope this clear it up.
sirox is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th December 2012, 11:27 AM   #76
War Room Member
War Room Member
 
Austin Hilton's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Texas, USA
Posts: 138
Thanks: 2
Thanked 67 Times in 17 Posts
Default Re: Adult Media Buy Windfall: Make Easy & Large Sums of Money Promoting Dating Offers on Adult Traff

I bought this WSO because I have been looking to get into media buying. And, when I happened to find this WSO I figured "okay, why not."

I read Zen's sales copy - it seemed solid enough. I felt that he was shooting straight with me.

So, I bought the higher-priced package. I have to say now that I did not know Zen.

And, after spending a few days going through the members area and emailing him a few questions I can say without a shadow of a doubt that Zen is the REAL DEAL!

The content / methods that he gives in this WSO are so far beyond the usual WSO material. His stuff blows everything else out of the water! Why - because the man actually makes a living from this method that he is teaching.

How many other WSO authors can say that? Not too many, not too many.

Excellent job Zen!
Austin Hilton is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th December 2012, 11:44 AM   #77
Name's Zen. Lead Gen Ace
War Room Member
 
sirox's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Honolulu, Spain, Germany
Posts: 13
Thanks: 57
Thanked 23 Times in 18 Posts
Default Re: Adult Media Buy Windfall: Make Easy & Large Sums of Money Promoting Dating Offers on Adult Traff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Hilton View Post
I bought this WSO because I have been looking to get into media buying. And, when I happened to find this WSO I figured "okay, why not."

I read Zen's sales copy - it seemed solid enough. I felt that he was shooting straight with me.

So, I bought the higher-priced package. I have to say now that I did not know Zen.

And, after spending a few days going through the members area and emailing him a few questions I can say without a shadow of a doubt that Zen is the REAL DEAL!

The content / methods that he gives in this WSO are so far beyond the usual WSO material. His stuff blows everything else out of the water! Why - because the man actually makes a living from this method that he is teaching.

How many other WSO authors can say that? Not too many, not too many.

Excellent job Zen!
Austin, really appreciated!
sirox is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th December 2012, 01:21 PM   #78
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
mialove's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Israel
Posts: 195
Thanks: 10
Thanked 37 Times in 30 Posts
Default Re: Adult Media Buy Windfall: Make Easy & Large Sums of Money Promoting Dating Offers on Adult Traff

Sorry, i couldn't answer to your PM, because i have not enough posts.

I got the WSO, it was in my spam folder
Great information. I hope it will work for me.
I knew all the traffic sources, and i tried to buy in the past and it's didn't worked out for me, but with your testing method, i feel it can give much better results.
mialove is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th December 2012, 01:36 PM   #79
Name's Zen. Lead Gen Ace
War Room Member
 
sirox's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Honolulu, Spain, Germany
Posts: 13
Thanks: 57
Thanked 23 Times in 18 Posts
Default Re: Adult Media Buy Windfall: Make Easy & Large Sums of Money Promoting Dating Offers on Adult Traff

Quote:
Originally Posted by mialove View Post
Sorry, i couldn't answer to your PM, because i have not enough posts.

I got the WSO, it was in my spam folder
Great information. I hope it will work for me.
I knew all the traffic sources, and i tried to buy in the past and it's didn't worked out for me, but with your testing method, i feel it can give much better results.
Ok. Great!
sirox is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th December 2012, 03:58 PM   #80
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 98
Thanks: 80
Thanked 18 Times in 17 Posts
Default Re: Adult Media Buy Windfall: Make Easy & Large Sums of Money Promoting Dating Offers on Adult Traff

This is Awesome, You Rock Sirox
PhantomPhinale is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th December 2012, 04:31 PM   #81
Name's Zen. Lead Gen Ace
War Room Member
 
sirox's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Honolulu, Spain, Germany
Posts: 13
Thanks: 57
Thanked 23 Times in 18 Posts
Default Re: Adult Media Buy Windfall: Make Easy & Large Sums of Money Promoting Dating Offers on Adult Traff

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkvark View Post
This is Awesome, You Rock Sirox
Appreciated darkvark!
sirox is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th December 2012, 05:00 PM   #82
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 98
Thanks: 80
Thanked 18 Times in 17 Posts
Default Re: Adult Media Buy Windfall: Make Easy & Large Sums of Money Promoting Dating Offers on Adult Traff

Got my DE Landers up and running filled with AS offers!
PhantomPhinale is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th December 2012, 05:14 PM   #83
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 12
Thanks: 9
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default Re: Adult Media Buy Windfall: Make Easy & Large Sums of Money Promoting Dating Offers on Adult Traff

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkvark View Post
Got my DE Landers up and running filled with AS offers!
Good luck dark!
JustinWilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th December 2012, 05:52 PM   #84
Name's Zen. Lead Gen Ace
War Room Member
 
sirox's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Honolulu, Spain, Germany
Posts: 13
Thanks: 57
Thanked 23 Times in 18 Posts
Default Re: Adult Media Buy Windfall: Make Easy & Large Sums of Money Promoting Dating Offers on Adult Traff

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkvark View Post
Got my DE Landers up and running filled with AS offers!
That's awesome darkvark!

Don't give away too much here though....
sirox is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th December 2012, 06:07 PM   #85
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 98
Thanks: 80
Thanked 18 Times in 17 Posts
Default Re: Adult Media Buy Windfall: Make Easy & Large Sums of Money Promoting Dating Offers on Adult Traff

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirox View Post
That's awesome darkvark!

Don't give away too much here though....
See message below

Last edited by PhantomPhinale; 4th December 2012 at 06:16 PM. Reason: Duplicate post
PhantomPhinale is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th December 2012, 06:15 PM   #86
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 98
Thanks: 80
Thanked 18 Times in 17 Posts
Default Re: Adult Media Buy Windfall: Make Easy & Large Sums of Money Promoting Dating Offers on Adult Traff

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirox View Post
That's awesome darkvark!

Don't give away too much here though....
Don't worry Mr. Sirox, that will be all!
Break break - to all other warriors, if you are in boubt buying this, Don't! Just grab it.
(SHIP)
PhantomPhinale is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th December 2012, 06:16 PM   #87
Name's Zen. Lead Gen Ace
War Room Member
 
sirox's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Honolulu, Spain, Germany
Posts: 13
Thanks: 57
Thanked 23 Times in 18 Posts
Default Re: Adult Media Buy Windfall: Make Easy & Large Sums of Money Promoting Dating Offers on Adult Traff

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkvark View Post
Don't worry Mr. Sirox, that will be all!
Break break - to all other warriors, if you are in boubt buying this, Don't! Just grab it.
(SHIP)
You da man darkvark!
sirox is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th December 2012, 08:19 PM   #88
Garret Acott
War Room Member
 
gacott's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Ft Collins, CO USA
Posts: 804
Thanks: 454
Thanked 419 Times in 254 Posts
Default Re: Adult Media Buy Windfall: Make Easy & Large Sums of Money Promoting Dating Offers on Adult Traff

This has been around for a bit, any updates from anybody testing?

Garret
gacott is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th December 2012, 07:48 AM   #89
Name's Zen. Lead Gen Ace
War Room Member
 
sirox's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Honolulu, Spain, Germany
Posts: 13
Thanks: 57
Thanked 23 Times in 18 Posts
Default Re: Adult Media Buy Windfall: Make Easy & Large Sums of Money Promoting Dating Offers on Adult Traff

Quote:
Originally Posted by gacott View Post
This has been around for a bit, any updates from anybody testing?

Garret
Garret,

From some of the feedbacks via PM's and emails I've gotten so far, quite a few are pretty fast in getting campaigns set up and start testing.

Though testing is a process. I think anyone who's run successful campaigns can attest to this.

You launch campaigns -> you see the data -> you evaluate how each element performed -> you go back to make changes -> collect new data-> make adjustments again based on new data ->...repeat ... -> unitl you reach your goal (mind you: the goal is NOT necessary profitability the way I teach in this WSO).

While there are still marketers who hold the thought that campaign success is like "lottery", I do believe that by now, majority of serious affiliate marketers have long realized that it's not about getting lucky in one or two campaigns overnight, rather it's all about having a proven, systematic approach to crafting and testing campaigns.

Realizing this is indeed the key to multiple campaign successes. Because you won't abandon ship just because your first one or two campaigns didn't turn out to be the "winning lottery ticket", you will simply treat it as your instructions of what to do next to improve it.

For example, if your first batch of testing "results" suggest that your banners are not getting enough CTR's, then you need to make some adjustments to your banners, change up the images or make changes to the messages, and test again.

So to answer you question, is to understand what "testing" really means as I briefly outlined above.

As such, "updates from anybody testing" may take a lot longer than the 6 days since the launch of this WSO.

Hope this make sense?
sirox is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th December 2012, 10:17 AM   #90
Garret Acott
War Room Member
 
gacott's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Ft Collins, CO USA
Posts: 804
Thanks: 454
Thanked 419 Times in 254 Posts
Default Re: Adult Media Buy Windfall: Make Easy & Large Sums of Money Promoting Dating Offers on Adult Traff

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirox View Post
Garret,

From some of the feedbacks via PM's and emails I've gotten so far, quite a few are pretty fast in getting campaigns set up and start testing.

Though testing is a process. I think anyone who's run successful campaigns can attest to this.

You launch campaigns -> you see the data -> you evaluate how each element performed -> you go back to make changes -> collect new data-> make adjustments again based on new data ->...repeat ... -> unitl you reach your goal (mind you: the goal is NOT necessary profitability the way I teach in this WSO).

While there are still marketers who hold the thought that campaign success is like "lottery", I do believe that by now, majority of serious affiliate marketers have long realized that it's not about getting lucky in one or two campaigns overnight, rather it's all about having a proven, systematic approach to crafting and testing campaigns.

Realizing this is indeed the key to multiple campaign successes. Because you won't abandon ship just because your first one or two campaigns didn't turn out to be the "winning lottery ticket", you will simply treat it as your instructions of what to do next to improve it.

For example, if your first batch of testing "results" suggest that your banners are not getting enough CTR's, then you need to make some adjustments to your banners, change up the images or make changes to the messages, and test again.

So to answer you question, is to understand what "testing" really means as I briefly outlined above.

As such, "updates from anybody testing" may take a lot longer than the 6 days since the launch of this WSO.

Hope this make sense?
No, your explanation makes total sense and I agree. I have been in CPA and a number of other areas full time now since 2009. Testing is the the hallmark of anything related to conversions, so no issues there. :-)

The question was based on the date of what I "thought" was the launch of this product, 10/23, as it shows on the original thread posted.

So this just launched 6 days ago at this point?

Garret
gacott is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th December 2012, 10:54 AM   #91
Name's Zen. Lead Gen Ace
War Room Member
 
sirox's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Honolulu, Spain, Germany
Posts: 13
Thanks: 57
Thanked 23 Times in 18 Posts
Default Re: Adult Media Buy Windfall: Make Easy & Large Sums of Money Promoting Dating Offers on Adult Traff

Quote:
Originally Posted by gacott View Post
No, your explanation makes total sense and I agree. I have been in CPA and a number of other areas full time now since 2009. Testing is the the hallmark of anything related to conversions, so no issues there. :-)

The question was based on the date of what I "thought" was the launch of this product, 10/23, as it shows on the original thread posted.

So this just launched 6 days ago at this point?

Garret
Yes, this WSO went live on 11/29.

The 10/23 date was the date it was submitted, but not public.
sirox is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th December 2012, 04:26 PM   #92
London Internet Marketer
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: London, UK
Posts: 1,119
Thanks: 167
Thanked 159 Times in 140 Posts
Default Re: Adult Media Buy Windfall: Make Easy & Large Sums of Money Promoting Dating Offers on Adult Traff

Hi

I asked for some support in the membership area, but nobody replied

pm me if possible

Thanks
troy23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th December 2012, 04:33 PM   #93
Name's Zen. Lead Gen Ace
War Room Member
 
sirox's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Honolulu, Spain, Germany
Posts: 13
Thanks: 57
Thanked 23 Times in 18 Posts
Default Re: Adult Media Buy Windfall: Make Easy & Large Sums of Money Promoting Dating Offers on Adult Traff

Quote:
Originally Posted by troy23 View Post
Hi

I asked for some support in the membership area, but nobody replied

pm me if possible

Thanks
Where did you post in the support forum? We don't see it. Also pm'ed you
sirox is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th December 2012, 09:46 PM   #94
Active Warrior
 
RayFinckle's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 83
Thanks: 8
Thanked 12 Times in 9 Posts
Default Re: Adult Media Buy Windfall: Make Easy & Large Sums of Money Promoting Dating Offers on Adult Traff

I've wanted to bust into the media buying world with adult traffic and CPA, from what I've read this course seems like my opportunity.

I've never bought a legit WSO before but I'll take another chance with this course because you seem like a stand up guy who isn't making outrageous claims but just sharing a system that works if you take the time to work it.

I'll be in contact soon as I know I'll have a few questions.

Fingers crossed!
RayFinckle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th December 2012, 10:01 PM   #95
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
BenQ's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 806
Thanks: 83
Thanked 180 Times in 146 Posts
Default Re: Adult Media Buy Windfall: Make Easy & Large Sums of Money Promoting Dating Offers on Adult Traff

Lots of great info in here -- a real complete package. Congats!
BenQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th December 2012, 11:11 PM   #96
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 81
Thanks: 3
Thanked 16 Times in 15 Posts
Default Re: Adult Media Buy Windfall: Make Easy & Large Sums of Money Promoting Dating Offers on Adult Traff

What cpa network(s) are you using?
webdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th December 2012, 11:35 PM   #97
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 24
Thanks: 14
Thanked 24 Times in 16 Posts
Default Re: Adult Media Buy Windfall: Make Easy & Large Sums of Money Promoting Dating Offers on Adult Traff

Hi Zen, couple of questions.
1) Would 'Dating' related info products or our own, work with this traffic?
2) What about using a 'Dating' related domain name, ie: GreatDatingSecrets.com, etc;
3) Would 'other' free and cheap traffic sources work until one has the $200 to $500 to dedicate?
4) Can buyers of #1 purchase #2 later?

Thanks, Hope that all the questions I have, probably going to get #1 for starters as cash is a little tight.
newbieproject is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th December 2012, 03:04 AM   #98
Name's Zen. Lead Gen Ace
War Room Member
 
sirox's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Honolulu, Spain, Germany
Posts: 13
Thanks: 57
Thanked 23 Times in 18 Posts
Default Re: Adult Media Buy Windfall: Make Easy & Large Sums of Money Promoting Dating Offers on Adult Traff

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayFinckle View Post
I've wanted to bust into the media buying world with adult traffic and CPA, from what I've read this course seems like my opportunity.

I've never bought a legit WSO before but I'll take another chance with this course because you seem like a stand up guy who isn't making outrageous claims but just sharing a system that works if you take the time to work it.

I'll be in contact soon as I know I'll have a few questions.

Fingers crossed!
Hey Ray,

Thanks for the confidence. You won't be disappointed by what's inside.

Any questions, do let me know.
sirox is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th December 2012, 03:22 AM   #99
Name's Zen. Lead Gen Ace
War Room Member
 
sirox's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Honolulu, Spain, Germany
Posts: 13
Thanks: 57
Thanked 23 Times in 18 Posts
Default Re: Adult Media Buy Windfall: Make Easy & Large Sums of Money Promoting Dating Offers on Adult Traff

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenQ View Post
Lots of great info in here -- a real complete package. Congats!
Hey Ben,

Thanks a lot man!
sirox is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th December 2012, 03:24 AM   #100
Name's Zen. Lead Gen Ace
War Room Member
 
sirox's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Honolulu, Spain, Germany
Posts: 13
Thanks: 57
Thanked 23 Times in 18 Posts
Default Re: Adult Media Buy Windfall: Make Easy & Large Sums of Money Promoting Dating Offers on Adult Traff

Quote:
Originally Posted by webdave View Post
What cpa network(s) are you using?
You can find these dating offers on pretty much all major cpa networks, and it's a good practice to rotate them in your testing. I do have a few recommendations for the networks and offers to start testing with in the course.
sirox is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  Warrior Forum - The #1 Internet Marketing Forum & Marketplace > The Warrior Forum > Warrior Special Offers

Bookmarks

Tags
adserver, adult, adult traffic, buy, cpa, dating, dating offers, easy, large, make, media, media buy, money, offers, promoting, sums, traffic, windfall
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:50 AM.