Freelancer.com

Go Back   Warrior Forum - The #1 Internet Marketing Forum & Marketplace > The Warrior Forum > Warrior Special Offers
Register Blogs Social Groups Advertise with usHelp Desk

Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Unread 17th December 2012, 12:03 AM   #1
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Simon Lim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 268
Thanks: 68
Thanked 51 Times in 32 Posts
Default [Done For You] Product Sales Funnel - We Build It, You Make The Money...

Offer closed...

Last edited on 27th September 2013 at 12:33 AM. Reason: closed...
Simon Lim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th December 2012, 09:57 PM   #2
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Simon Lim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 268
Thanks: 68
Thanked 51 Times in 32 Posts
Default Re: [Done For You] Product Sales Funnel - We Build It, You Make The Money...

Offer closed...

Last edited on 27th September 2013 at 12:32 AM. Reason: closed
Simon Lim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th December 2012, 10:11 PM   #3
HyperActive Warrior
 
Its Trish's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 123
Thanks: 7
Thanked 65 Times in 38 Posts
Default Re: [Done For You] Product Sales Funnel - We Build It, You Make The Money...

1) Is this standard-HTML or WordPress based?

2) Will you need access to our Paypal account, in order to setup the return page URLs?
Its Trish is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th December 2012, 10:15 PM   #4
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Simon Lim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 268
Thanks: 68
Thanked 51 Times in 32 Posts
Default Re: [Done For You] Product Sales Funnel - We Build It, You Make The Money...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Its Trish View Post
1) Is this standard-HTML or WordPress based?

2) Will you need access to our Paypal account, in order to setup the return page URLs?
Hi Trish,

Thanks for writing.

1. These are html based

2. I will provide you with instructions to setup the payment link through Paypal. I will need access to hosting and autoresponder services to do the setup, but I don't want Paypal access, so will provide you with the easy-to-follow instructions for that.

Thanks!

Simon
Simon Lim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th December 2012, 10:52 PM   #5
Tom Ness!
War Room Member
 
sirtom's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Joliet, IL!
Posts: 425
Thanks: 522
Thanked 493 Times in 127 Posts
Default Re: [Done For You] Product Sales Funnel - We Build It, You Make The Money...

Hey Simon.

Solid offer bro, and extremely competitive pricing, even here on the WF. I know personally that to do all of these yourself, you're looking at $500 on the LOW end.. So everything you get with this for only $87 is an absolute steal.

Quick question: are all the products and funnels you set up unique, or do you have ready-made products in each of the categories you listed on the thread?

Thanks man!
-Tom
sirtom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th December 2012, 11:02 PM   #6
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Simon Lim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 268
Thanks: 68
Thanked 51 Times in 32 Posts
Default Re: [Done For You] Product Sales Funnel - We Build It, You Make The Money...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirtom View Post
Hey Simon.

Solid offer bro, and extremely competitive pricing, even here on the WF. I know personally that to do all of these yourself, you're looking at $500 on the LOW end.. So everything you get with this for only $87 is an absolute steal.

Quick question: are all the products and funnels you set up unique, or do you have ready-made products in each of the categories you listed on the thread?

Thanks man!
-Tom
Hi Tom,

Thanks for writing.

The video products themselves are ready-made; to do these unique for every order will cost a lot more than this offer. The funnels on the other hand are made unique, so the copy on the squeeze and salespage, the emails, freebie report and graphics etc.

Thanks,

Simon
Simon Lim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th December 2012, 01:55 AM   #7
Tom Ness!
War Room Member
 
sirtom's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Joliet, IL!
Posts: 425
Thanks: 522
Thanked 493 Times in 127 Posts
Default Re: [Done For You] Product Sales Funnel - We Build It, You Make The Money...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon Lim View Post
Hi Tom,

Thanks for writing.

The video products themselves are ready-made; to do these unique for every order will cost a lot more than this offer. The funnels on the other hand are made unique, so the copy on the squeeze and salespage, the emails, freebie report and graphics etc.

Thanks,

Simon
Thanks for the clarification.. That's still ridiculous for the price. To have just what you're setting up custom for each order done would cost more than $500 alone.

Good stuff.. Thanks again!
-Tom
sirtom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th December 2012, 02:06 AM   #8
peter mcgrath
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2004
Location: , , United Kingdom.
Posts: 200
Thanks: 8
Thanked 17 Times in 16 Posts
Default Re: [Done For You] Product Sales Funnel - We Build It, You Make The Money...

hi Simon good deal But do you help set up an autoresponder for us and interegrate the 5 follow up emails into it etc
Please pm me or reply here cheers
peter mcgrath
pmcgrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th December 2012, 05:20 AM   #9
Etsy Booster v3.2
Registered Member
 
service provider's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: San Diego,California
Posts: 101
Thanks: 29
Thanked 20 Times in 19 Posts
Default Re: [Done For You] Product Sales Funnel - We Build It, You Make The Money...

hello i am interested in this products but i need some example sites you had created till now and also there result if possible

thanks
service provider is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th December 2012, 06:22 AM   #10
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Simon Lim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 268
Thanks: 68
Thanked 51 Times in 32 Posts
Default Re: [Done For You] Product Sales Funnel - We Build It, You Make The Money...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmcgrath View Post
hi Simon good deal But do you help set up an autoresponder for us and interegrate the 5 follow up emails into it etc
Please pm me or reply here cheers
peter mcgrath
Hi Peter,

Yes the emails will be setup for you in your autoresponder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by service provider View Post
hello i am interested in this products but i need some example sites you had created till now and also there result if possible

thanks
Hi service provider,

You can see a sample here:

Kindle Publishing Profits!

Thanks,

Simon
Simon Lim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th December 2012, 10:29 AM   #11
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 34
Thanks: 16
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default Re: [Done For You] Product Sales Funnel - We Build It, You Make The Money...

Hi Simon,

just send you a pm.
bugfarm is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th December 2012, 11:47 PM   #12
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2002
Location: , , Kenya.
Posts: 108
Blog Entries: 1
Thanks: 30
Thanked 26 Times in 23 Posts
Default Re: [Done For You] Product Sales Funnel - We Build It, You Make The Money...

Hi Simon. just sent you a pm about my purchase. Plse get back to me. thanks.
buka is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th December 2012, 12:56 AM   #13
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Simon Lim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 268
Thanks: 68
Thanked 51 Times in 32 Posts
Default Re: [Done For You] Product Sales Funnel - We Build It, You Make The Money...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugfarm View Post
Hi Simon,

just send you a pm.
Quote:
Originally Posted by buka View Post
Hi Simon. just sent you a pm about my purchase. Plse get back to me. thanks.
All PMs have been replied to.

Thanks for the orders so far and the inquiries.

Simon
Simon Lim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th December 2012, 02:42 PM   #14
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Metro Atlanta
Posts: 144
Thanks: 159
Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
Default Re: [Done For You] Product Sales Funnel - We Build It, You Make The Money...

I've just sent you a PM. Please reply soon as I'm interested in hiring your services.
MediaPlanner is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th December 2012, 05:14 PM   #15
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Simon Lim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 268
Thanks: 68
Thanked 51 Times in 32 Posts
Default Re: [Done For You] Product Sales Funnel - We Build It, You Make The Money...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MediaPlanner View Post
I've just sent you a PM. Please reply soon as I'm interested in hiring your services.
Hi mate,

Just replied to your PM.

Thanks,

Simon
Simon Lim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th December 2012, 02:03 PM   #16
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 22
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default Re: [Done For You] Product Sales Funnel - We Build It, You Make The Money...

Hi Simon, it sounds interesting. But I have a few questions though:

Can you cover other niches other than the IM niche?

Can you provide a custom free report if required, preferably a video free content?

Can you provide us with information/tutorial on how to set up everything rather than you just doing it for us?
kachdweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th December 2012, 10:22 PM   #17
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Simon Lim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 268
Thanks: 68
Thanked 51 Times in 32 Posts
Default Re: [Done For You] Product Sales Funnel - We Build It, You Make The Money...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kachdweb View Post
Hi Simon, it sounds interesting. But I have a few questions though:

Can you cover other niches other than the IM niche?

Can you provide a custom free report if required, preferably a video free content?

Can you provide us with information/tutorial on how to set up everything rather than you just doing it for us?
Hi kachdweb,

Thanks for writing.

At the moment we only cover the IM niche. The free report is custom written, not a video. Yes, I can provide details to setup if you want to do it yourself.

Thanks,

Simon
Simon Lim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th December 2012, 07:17 PM   #18
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
owenlee's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 1,242
Thanks: 3
Thanked 95 Times in 86 Posts
Default Re: [Done For You] Product Sales Funnel - We Build It, You Make The Money...

Hi,

Is this still available and what is the turnaround time?
Kindly check your PM too

Thanks
owenlee is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 11th January 2013, 06:40 PM   #19
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Simon Lim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 268
Thanks: 68
Thanked 51 Times in 32 Posts
Default Re: [Done For You] Product Sales Funnel - We Build It, You Make The Money...

Quote:
Originally Posted by owenlee View Post
Hi,

Is this still available and what is the turnaround time?
Kindly check your PM too

Thanks
I closed it temporarily, but it's back now.

Turnaround time is still the same, about 7-10 days.

Thanks,

Simon
Simon Lim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15th January 2013, 09:34 AM   #20
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
gtone's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 80
Blog Entries: 1
Thanks: 9
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default Re: [Done For You] Product Sales Funnel - We Build It, You Make The Money...

Hi Simon,

So, will the buyer have full ownership rights to the products and contents?
gtone is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15th January 2013, 06:53 PM   #21
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Simon Lim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 268
Thanks: 68
Thanked 51 Times in 32 Posts
Default Re: [Done For You] Product Sales Funnel - We Build It, You Make The Money...

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtone View Post
Hi Simon,

So, will the buyer have full ownership rights to the products and contents?
Hi gtone,

Yes the buyer has full rights to the product and the contents.

Thanks,

Simon
Simon Lim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16th January 2013, 05:05 AM   #22
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
CBGCash's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mobile, AL
Posts: 67
Thanks: 28
Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts
Default Re: [Done For You] Product Sales Funnel - We Build It, You Make The Money...

I just purchased and sent you a PM. How soon can you get this funnel installed for me?

This looks like a very solid product and exactly what I need for my solo mailing business.

Congrats!
CBGCash is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16th January 2013, 08:33 PM   #23
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
fatih bulut's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 91
Thanks: 21
Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts
Default Re: [Done For You] Product Sales Funnel - We Build It, You Make The Money...

i want one in forex niche but seems like you stick to IM niche. Thats bad.
fatih bulut is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th January 2013, 03:06 AM   #24
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 22
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default Re: [Done For You] Product Sales Funnel - We Build It, You Make The Money...

Hi Simon, please I have my product already, can you still make it fit into your funnel?
kachdweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22nd January 2013, 05:56 PM   #25
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 23
Thanks: 14
Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts
Default Re: [Done For You] Product Sales Funnel - We Build It, You Make The Money...

Simon, added you on skype, just have a few questions before I buy. Thanks!
HappyPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th January 2013, 07:54 PM   #26
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Simon Lim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 268
Thanks: 68
Thanked 51 Times in 32 Posts
Default Re: [Done For You] Product Sales Funnel - We Build It, You Make The Money...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBGCash View Post
I just purchased and sent you a PM. How soon can you get this funnel installed for me?

This looks like a very solid product and exactly what I need for my solo mailing business.

Congrats!
Hi CBGCash,

Please check your ticket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatih bulut View Post
i want one in forex niche but seems like you stick to IM niche. Thats bad.
Hi fatih bulut,

No forex at the moment, IM niche seems to be more popular so we're going with that for now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kachdweb View Post
Hi Simon, please I have my product already, can you still make it fit into your funnel?
Hi kachdweb,

Yes we can definitely work to fit your product, please PM me or email me and we'll discuss this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyPanda View Post
Simon, added you on skype, just have a few questions before I buy. Thanks!
Hi HappyPanda,

No worries, jumping on now.

Thanks,

Simon
Simon Lim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25th January 2013, 02:13 AM   #27
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 22
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default Re: [Done For You] Product Sales Funnel - We Build It, You Make The Money...

Hi Simon, pls pm me your email as I do not have enough post to pm you. Then I will send you detail about my product for use with your funnel.
kachdweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th January 2013, 05:15 AM   #28
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 23
Thanks: 14
Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts
Default Re: [Done For You] Product Sales Funnel - We Build It, You Make The Money...

I have not seen you on Skype Simon!
HappyPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th January 2013, 07:56 AM   #29
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 25
Thanks: 3
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default Re: [Done For You] Product Sales Funnel - We Build It, You Make The Money...

Hi Simon, your offer is amazing. However, I would like to ask something

1. What's detail of video as the main product offered?
2. Since this is html based, do you secure the download page from not-buyer? Or could we just use the 3rd party payment processor like JVZoo or W+?

Thanks in advance!
denologis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10th February 2013, 04:00 PM   #30
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Simon Lim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 268
Thanks: 68
Thanked 51 Times in 32 Posts
Default Re: [Done For You] Product Sales Funnel - We Build It, You Make The Money...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kachdweb View Post
Hi Simon, pls pm me your email as I do not have enough post to pm you. Then I will send you detail about my product for use with your funnel.
Sending PM shortly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyPanda View Post
I have not seen you on Skype Simon!
Please email or PM me if you have questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by denologis View Post
Hi Simon, your offer is amazing. However, I would like to ask something

1. What's detail of video as the main product offered?
2. Since this is html based, do you secure the download page from not-buyer? Or could we just use the 3rd party payment processor like JVZoo or W+?

Thanks in advance!
1. The videos are generally between 30-60 minutes and cover different topics in IM.

2. They can be secured, but you could also use any 3rd party processor as well.

Thanks,

Simon
Simon Lim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th February 2013, 12:44 AM   #31
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 37
Thanks: 0
Thanked 14 Times in 8 Posts
Default Re: [Done For You] Product Sales Funnel - We Build It, You Make The Money...

just made a purchase --- looking forward to this!!

all details sent!!! - THANKS!!
nslim1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th February 2013, 11:00 PM   #32
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
ewen's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2003
Location: Singapore
Posts: 337
Thanks: 6
Thanked 43 Times in 11 Posts
Default Re: [Done For You] Product Sales Funnel - We Build It, You Make The Money...

Great stuff and delivered as promised!

Ewen
ewen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th February 2013, 04:16 PM   #33
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 10
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default Re: [Done For You] Product Sales Funnel - We Build It, You Make The Money...

Do you use wordpress? If I have a video already can you integrate it?
Constantine123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th February 2013, 03:21 PM   #34
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Simon Lim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 268
Thanks: 68
Thanked 51 Times in 32 Posts
Default Re: [Done For You] Product Sales Funnel - We Build It, You Make The Money...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nslim1 View Post
just made a purchase --- looking forward to this!!

all details sent!!! - THANKS!!
Thanks for your order nslim1!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewen View Post
Great stuff and delivered as promised!

Ewen
Thanks for the positive feedback Ewen!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constantine123 View Post
Do you use wordpress? If I have a video already can you integrate it?
The funnel is created using html. Can you send me a PM or email and let me know what you want to do with the video. Do you mean you have your own video product already? I'm sure we can work something out.

Thanks,

Simon
Simon Lim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th February 2013, 04:10 PM   #35
Interested Warrior
War Room Member
 
WordpressManiac's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Germany
Posts: 378
Thanks: 93
Thanked 74 Times in 68 Posts
Default Re: [Done For You] Product Sales Funnel - We Build It, You Make The Money...

My host is a german 1&1 without cpanel will this work for me? I could only give FTP access I think, but I am really interested.
WordpressManiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th February 2013, 04:57 PM   #36
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Simon Lim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 268
Thanks: 68
Thanked 51 Times in 32 Posts
Default Re: [Done For You] Product Sales Funnel - We Build It, You Make The Money...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WordpressManiac View Post
My host is a german 1&1 without cpanel will this work for me? I could only give FTP access I think, but I am really interested.
Hi WordpressManiac,

Thanks for writing.

Yeah FTP is fine.

Let me know if you've got any other questions.

Thanks,

Simon
Simon Lim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th February 2013, 05:54 PM   #37
Website Solutions
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Golden State
Posts: 177
Thanks: 20
Thanked 24 Times in 23 Posts
Default Re: [Done For You] Product Sales Funnel - We Build It, You Make The Money...

I am extremely interested in this as well.. But does it convert? I need something that will allow me to drive traffic and will allow me to build a list for free by breaking even or making a small profit on the frontend.

I think this could be perfect, but I just need to know a few more details before taking an $87 plunge for an unknown. I PMed you. Thanks
Brian Cooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th February 2013, 08:19 PM   #38
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: , , USA.
Posts: 54
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: [Done For You] Product Sales Funnel - We Build It, You Make The Money...

Hey Simon,
Nice looking product, just a couple questions
Is the give away book the same for every product? is it branded for us name website etc.
I have the same question as Brian in post #37 any test numbers that you can pass along.

Thanks
Dan Evans is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th February 2013, 05:21 AM   #39
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Simon74's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Around Europe
Posts: 1,625
Thanks: 162
Thanked 587 Times in 150 Posts
Default Re: [Done For You] Product Sales Funnel - We Build It, You Make The Money...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Evans View Post
Hey Simon,
Nice looking product, just a couple questions
Is the give away book the same for every product? is it branded for us name website etc.
I have the same question as Brian in post #37 any test numbers that you can pass along.

Thanks
Hi Simon,

I have the same questions as Dan!

Can you please let me know!

Thanks
Simon74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th February 2013, 04:48 PM   #40
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 416
Thanks: 155
Thanked 170 Times in 117 Posts
Default Re: [Done For You] Product Sales Funnel - We Build It, You Make The Money...

Yes I like to know are these just some created material for a WSO or have these designs, email etc been tested to have a decent rate of conversion or opt in rate.

to many in the past I seen design something but never ever test it out and well I like to know this has some the design you are proving have a positive track record
mike_lucas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21st February 2013, 08:26 PM   #41
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Simon Lim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 268
Thanks: 68
Thanked 51 Times in 32 Posts
Default Re: [Done For You] Product Sales Funnel - We Build It, You Make The Money...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Cooper View Post
I am extremely interested in this as well.. But does it convert? I need something that will allow me to drive traffic and will allow me to build a list for free by breaking even or making a small profit on the frontend.

I think this could be perfect, but I just need to know a few more details before taking an $87 plunge for an unknown. I PMed you. Thanks
Thanks for writing Brian.

How well it converts depends a lot on how targeted the traffic is and how high quality it is.

Having said that, on solo ads for example, the squeeze can convert at about 40%, the product generally between 1-3% - including the emails. So not necessarily directly from the OTO, but also through the email followups.

But again, everybody will get different results. Some will do better, others won't.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Evans View Post
Hey Simon,
Nice looking product, just a couple questions
Is the give away book the same for every product? is it branded for us name website etc.
I have the same question as Brian in post #37 any test numbers that you can pass along.

Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon74 View Post
Hi Simon,

I have the same questions as Dan!

Can you please let me know!

Thanks
Thanks for writing Dan and Simon.

The giveaway reports is not the same for everybody and will be branded for you to incorporate your name, website, different cover designs...

Please refer to my response to Brian above.


Quote:
Originally Posted by mike_lucas View Post
Yes I like to know are these just some created material for a WSO or have these designs, email etc been tested to have a decent rate of conversion or opt in rate.

to many in the past I seen design something but never ever test it out and well I like to know this has some the design you are proving have a positive track record
Thanks for writing Mike.

The structure of the funnel and layouts of the squeeze/sales page and emails have been tested and have provided the conversion numbers I mentioned above.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,

Simon
Simon Lim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd February 2013, 11:54 AM   #42
Website Solutions
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Golden State
Posts: 177
Thanks: 20
Thanked 24 Times in 23 Posts
Default Re: [Done For You] Product Sales Funnel - We Build It, You Make The Money...

I placed an order Simon. Looking forward to it. Thanks
Brian Cooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th February 2013, 08:55 AM   #43
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Daniel Elss's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 257
Thanks: 31
Thanked 47 Times in 46 Posts
Default Re: [Done For You] Product Sales Funnel - We Build It, You Make The Money...

My order was completed last night, right in the time frame Simon told me it would be completed, that in itself is a HUGE positive. As far as the product as a whole, EXCELLENT, from the sales funnel all the way to the product that is for sale. I don't see myself tweaking a thing yet and will start my campaign immediately. This has saved me a huge amount of time as I work on other projects. Two thumbs up for the excellent work!
Daniel Elss is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th February 2013, 12:43 AM   #44
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Simon Lim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 268
Thanks: 68
Thanked 51 Times in 32 Posts
Default Re: [Done For You] Product Sales Funnel - We Build It, You Make The Money...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Cooper View Post
I placed an order Simon. Looking forward to it. Thanks
Thanks for your order Brian!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel Elss View Post
My order was completed last night, right in the time frame Simon told me it would be completed, that in itself is a HUGE positive. As far as the product as a whole, EXCELLENT, from the sales funnel all the way to the product that is for sale. I don't see myself tweaking a thing yet and will start my campaign immediately. This has saved me a huge amount of time as I work on other projects. Two thumbs up for the excellent work!
Thanks for the great feedback Daniel! Much appreciated!

Simon
Simon Lim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th February 2013, 08:20 PM   #45
Active Warrior
 
inprofit's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: , , .
Posts: 55
Thanks: 8
Thanked 21 Times in 20 Posts
Default Re: [Done For You] Product Sales Funnel - We Build It, You Make The Money...

just ordered - ready to rock - Kim
inprofit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th March 2013, 06:10 PM   #46
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Simon Lim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 268
Thanks: 68
Thanked 51 Times in 32 Posts
Default Re: [Done For You] Product Sales Funnel - We Build It, You Make The Money...

Quote:
Originally Posted by inprofit View Post
just ordered - ready to rock - Kim
Thanks Kim! We're working on it now.

Simon
Simon Lim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th March 2013, 05:50 PM   #47
Active Warrior
 
inprofit's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: , , .
Posts: 55
Thanks: 8
Thanked 21 Times in 20 Posts
Default Re: [Done For You] Product Sales Funnel - We Build It, You Make The Money...

can't wait - if it works ok - will get a bunch more...
inprofit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th March 2013, 08:36 AM   #48
Active Warrior
 
inprofit's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: , , .
Posts: 55
Thanks: 8
Thanked 21 Times in 20 Posts
Default Re: [Done For You] Product Sales Funnel - We Build It, You Make The Money...

Simon - a beautiful job - just received my squeeze page funnel - it was done perfectly - now all I have to do is drive traffic. And it was finished in just under one week!!! Thanks Simon - I will be back for more - Kim
inprofit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th March 2013, 04:33 PM   #49
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Simon Lim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 268
Thanks: 68
Thanked 51 Times in 32 Posts
Default Re: [Done For You] Product Sales Funnel - We Build It, You Make The Money...

Quote:
Originally Posted by inprofit View Post
Simon - a beautiful job - just received my squeeze page funnel - it was done perfectly - now all I have to do is drive traffic. And it was finished in just under one week!!! Thanks Simon - I will be back for more - Kim
Thanks for the great feedback Kim!

Pleasure working with you.

Simon
Simon Lim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th March 2013, 12:14 AM   #50
Specialist
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Hawaii
Posts: 42
Thanks: 15
Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts
Default Re: [Done For You] Product Sales Funnel - We Build It, You Make The Money...

Hey can you PM me or can I PM you for specific funnel setups?
Keanuhawaii is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  Warrior Forum - The #1 Internet Marketing Forum & Marketplace > The Warrior Forum > Warrior Special Offers

Bookmarks

Tags
build, funnel, make, money, product, sales, video
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:30 AM.