Register Blogs Community Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 28th Apr 2013, 04:26 PM   #1
The Italian Warrior
War Room Member
 
Alessandro Zamboni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Milano, Italy
Posts: 1,330
Thanks: 596
Thanked 876 Times in 600 Posts
Blog Entries: 2
Default
[ SECRET SOCIAL IMAGES ] Add Clickable Icons to all your Images, and share them on social and blogs!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Alessandro Zamboni is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alessandro Zamboni For This Useful Post:
Unread 29th Apr 2013, 09:21 AM   #2
The Italian Warrior
War Room Member
 
Alessandro Zamboni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Milano, Italy
Posts: 1,330
Thanks: 596
Thanked 876 Times in 600 Posts
Blog Entries: 2
Default
Re: [ IMAGES 2.0 ] Add Clickable Buttons on all your Images, and share them on social and blogs!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

IMPORTANT! DOWNLOAD AGAIN YOUR PURCHASE!
You will find an additional guide on how to setup each social network share!

Q) Do you offer Money Back Guarantee?

A) Yes, I do for 3 (three) days.

Q) Is there any OTO?
A) Yes one, but it has nothing to share with this project, it gives you just more possibilities of success

Q) There's an error on the first link and the two links on last page not working.
A) I'm sorry for that, all fixed right now, please download again your purchase.

Thanks so much and see you soon,
Alessandro Zamboni
Alessandro Zamboni is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th Apr 2013, 09:43 AM   #3
Virtual Coach
War Room Member
 
barbling's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: NJ
Posts: 1,691
Thanks: 1,790
Thanked 1,954 Times in 899 Posts
Blog Entries: 20
Default
Re: [ SECRET SOCIAL IMAGES ] Add Clickable Icons to all your Images, and share them on social and bl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just plain brilliant. Recently learned about this site but I have *never* seen anyone create a product about it...and the ideas shared! We're talking a point-click way not only make interactive images...but images that do NOT require the user to leave, say, Facebook, while they're checking them out!

It's a very unobtrusive and yet extremely *smart* fun way to engage your readers...and compel them to want to learn more about your offerings. Think about it as giving your readers a mini-game - they'll keep clicking to see what the hidden clues are!

Super job - two thumbs, a left elbow and 17 coffeecups up!
barbling is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to barbling For This Useful Post:
Unread 29th Apr 2013, 09:45 AM   #4
Video Warrior
War Room Member
 
SirBertram's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: City of Champions
Posts: 71
Thanks: 309
Thanked 91 Times in 80 Posts
Default
Re: [ SECRET SOCIAL IMAGES ] Add Clickable Icons to all your Images, and share them on social and bl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

This is very interesting Alessandro, I had no idea this was possible on the big social sites! I can certainly see the power in doing this, my only question is, what exactly is this WSO? Is it training on how to add these links to an image with Photoshop, or is it software that adds the links to our images for us?
SirBertram is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SirBertram For This Useful Post:
Unread 29th Apr 2013, 09:45 AM   #5
The Italian Warrior
War Room Member
 
Alessandro Zamboni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Milano, Italy
Posts: 1,330
Thanks: 596
Thanked 876 Times in 600 Posts
Blog Entries: 2
Default
Re: [ SECRET SOCIAL IMAGES ] Add Clickable Icons to all your Images, and share them on social and bl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by barbling View Post

Just plain brilliant. Recently learned about this site but I have *never* seen anyone create a product about it...and the ideas shared! We're talking a point-click way not only make interactive images...but images that do NOT require the user to leave, say, Facebook, while they're checking them out!

It's a very unobtrusive and yet extremely *smart* fun way to engage your readers...and compel them to want to learn more about your offerings. Think about it as giving your readers a mini-game - they'll keep clicking to see what the hidden clues are!

Super job - two thumbs, a left elbow and 17 coffeecups up!
Thanks Barb for your review, I'm happy you liked my idea.
This is really a game changing WSO, advantages you can get are unlimited!

Thanks so much again and see you soon!
Alessandro
Alessandro Zamboni is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th Apr 2013, 09:47 AM   #6
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
skyla's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Sutton West, Ontario
Posts: 256
Thanks: 148
Thanked 152 Times in 130 Posts
Blog Entries: 2
Default
Re: [ SECRET SOCIAL IMAGES ] Add Clickable Icons to all your Images, and share them on social and bl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Looks totally fabulous! This is one that I will be recommending to my list. Thanks for putting this together Alessandro.
skyla is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to skyla For This Useful Post:
Unread 29th Apr 2013, 09:47 AM   #7
The Italian Warrior
War Room Member
 
Alessandro Zamboni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Milano, Italy
Posts: 1,330
Thanks: 596
Thanked 876 Times in 600 Posts
Blog Entries: 2
Default
Re: [ SECRET SOCIAL IMAGES ] Add Clickable Icons to all your Images, and share them on social and bl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by SirBertram View Post

This is very interesting Alessandro, I had no idea this was possible on the big social sites! I can certainly see the power in doing this, my only question is, what exactly is this WSO? Is it training on how to add these links to an image with Photoshop, or is it software that adds the links to our images for us?
Hello SirBertram, this is a website I discovered a few days ago, and when I tried it I instantly felt in love with this system!
Inside my guide you will find a step by step training on how to create these images in 2 minutes, and more than 10 ways to use them in unique ways, and much more.
You will be ready to share these images on all the social networks, your blogs, Tumblr and a lot of other places as well!

For my opinion, this is one of my best WSO ever

Thanks so much and see you soon!
Alessandro
Alessandro Zamboni is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Alessandro Zamboni For This Useful Post:
Unread 29th Apr 2013, 09:49 AM   #8
The Italian Warrior
War Room Member
 
Alessandro Zamboni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Milano, Italy
Posts: 1,330
Thanks: 596
Thanked 876 Times in 600 Posts
Blog Entries: 2
Default
Re: [ SECRET SOCIAL IMAGES ] Add Clickable Icons to all your Images, and share them on social and bl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by skyla View Post

Looks totally fabulous! This is one that I will be recommending to my list. Thanks for putting this together Alessandro.
Thanks Skyla for your comment!
I'm happy you liked the system, that's easy and fast and gives you many many possibilities!

Thanks so much again and see you soon!
Alessandro
Alessandro Zamboni is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th Apr 2013, 09:49 AM   #9
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 9
Thanks: 4
Thanked 26 Times in 13 Posts
Default
Re: [ SECRET SOCIAL IMAGES ] Add Clickable Icons to all your Images, and share them on social and bl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Are there any costs involved other than paying for the WSO?

Thanks
sjc999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th Apr 2013, 09:52 AM   #10
The Italian Warrior
War Room Member
 
Alessandro Zamboni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Milano, Italy
Posts: 1,330
Thanks: 596
Thanked 876 Times in 600 Posts
Blog Entries: 2
Default
Re: [ SECRET SOCIAL IMAGES ] Add Clickable Icons to all your Images, and share them on social and bl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by sjc999 View Post

Are there any costs involved other than paying for the WSO?

Thanks
Hello. No other costs are involved within this WSO.
The website and systems you will use are totally free!

Thanks so much and see you soon!
Alessandro
Alessandro Zamboni is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th Apr 2013, 10:07 AM   #11
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Let Me Check...
Posts: 848
Thanks: 363
Thanked 220 Times in 193 Posts
Default
Re: [ SECRET SOCIAL IMAGES ] Add Clickable Icons to all your Images, and share them on social and bl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Doers this work well with CPA offers (email and zip submits especially)?
deltamatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th Apr 2013, 10:07 AM   #12
Video Warrior
War Room Member
 
SirBertram's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: City of Champions
Posts: 71
Thanks: 309
Thanked 91 Times in 80 Posts
Default
Re: [ SECRET SOCIAL IMAGES ] Add Clickable Icons to all your Images, and share them on social and bl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thanks for the quick reply Alessandro, if Barb Ling gives it "two thumbs, a left elbow and 17 coffeecups up!" then who am I NOT to buy it?!?!

I'll give it one peace sign, a right elbow and 16 cups of coffee up! (Because nobody can trump Barb Ling, it's just NOT cool :-)
SirBertram is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SirBertram For This Useful Post:
Unread 29th Apr 2013, 10:17 AM   #13
The Italian Warrior
War Room Member
 
Alessandro Zamboni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Milano, Italy
Posts: 1,330
Thanks: 596
Thanked 876 Times in 600 Posts
Blog Entries: 2
Default
Re: [ SECRET SOCIAL IMAGES ] Add Clickable Icons to all your Images, and share them on social and bl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by deltamatrix View Post

Doers this work well with CPA offers (email and zip submits especially)?
Hi DeltaMatrix, if CPA are plain clickable links, yes this works well on CPA.
It's a new method, so actually no one is using it yet, and you can get a big advantage on it.

If you select great images, people will click your ads, because these images are curious.

Thanks so much and see you soon!
Alessandro
Alessandro Zamboni is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th Apr 2013, 10:18 AM   #14
The Italian Warrior
War Room Member
 
Alessandro Zamboni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Milano, Italy
Posts: 1,330
Thanks: 596
Thanked 876 Times in 600 Posts
Blog Entries: 2
Default
Re: [ SECRET SOCIAL IMAGES ] Add Clickable Icons to all your Images, and share them on social and bl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by SirBertram View Post

Thanks for the quick reply Alessandro, if Barb Ling gives it "two thumbs, a left elbow and 17 coffeecups up!" then who am I NOT to buy it?!?!

I'll give it one peace sign, a right elbow and 16 cups of coffee up! (Because nobody can trump Barb Ling, it's just NOT cool :-)
Thanks SirBeltram, it's my pleasure to welcome you
Yes, if Barbara Ling gives "two thumbs, a left elbow and a17 coffeecups up" that means a lot for me!

Thanks again, and if you have any doubt, at the next to last page in the ebook you find all my details to reach me!

See you soon,
Alessandro
Alessandro Zamboni is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th Apr 2013, 10:34 AM   #15
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 339
Thanks: 83
Thanked 170 Times in 140 Posts
Default
Re: [ SECRET SOCIAL IMAGES ] Add Clickable Icons to all your Images, and share them on social and bl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Awesome, smart product Aleesandro!

Love the idea, just got a copy for myself, can't wait to test it...

Best wishes,

Aigul
AigulErali is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AigulErali For This Useful Post:
Unread 29th Apr 2013, 10:45 AM   #16
The Italian Warrior
War Room Member
 
Alessandro Zamboni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Milano, Italy
Posts: 1,330
Thanks: 596
Thanked 876 Times in 600 Posts
Blog Entries: 2
Default
Re: [ SECRET SOCIAL IMAGES ] Add Clickable Icons to all your Images, and share them on social and bl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by AigulErali View Post

Awesome, smart product Aleesandro!

Love the idea, just got a copy for myself, can't wait to test it...

Best wishes,

Aigul
Hi Aigul and thanks, it's a great surprise
Thanks for grabbing your copy!

I'm sure you will get much advantages from the methods you will find in the ebook!

See you soon,
Alessandro
Alessandro Zamboni is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th Apr 2013, 11:27 AM   #17
Aim for the Highest
War Room Member
 
ahew's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Budd Lake, NJ - next, Hawaii
Posts: 349
Thanks: 207
Thanked 167 Times in 126 Posts
Default
Re: [ SECRET SOCIAL IMAGES ] Add Clickable Icons to all your Images, and share them on social and bl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Alessandro is one of those Warriors who always proves to be a valuable contributor. No doubt this WSO will be helpful to many!
ahew is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ahew For This Useful Post:
Unread 29th Apr 2013, 11:36 AM   #18
The Italian Warrior
War Room Member
 
Alessandro Zamboni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Milano, Italy
Posts: 1,330
Thanks: 596
Thanked 876 Times in 600 Posts
Blog Entries: 2
Default
Re: [ SECRET SOCIAL IMAGES ] Add Clickable Icons to all your Images, and share them on social and bl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by ahew View Post

Alessandro is one of those Warriors who always proves to be a valuable contributor. No doubt this WSO will be helpful to many!
Thanks Ahew, these messages are the best prize for my work
I'm happy you liked my training and my idea!

Thanks so much and see you soon!
Alessandro
Alessandro Zamboni is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th Apr 2013, 01:19 PM   #19
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Mary Greene's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2003
Location: Maryland, USA.
Posts: 432
Thanks: 198
Thanked 465 Times in 292 Posts
Default
Re: [ SECRET SOCIAL IMAGES ] Add Clickable Icons to all your Images, and share them on social and bl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Alessandro, what a great idea for the FB page I'm working on now. I've seen this approach used by Yahoo.com for affiliate links, but I've never seen the method revealed elsewhere.

Cheers,
Mary Greene
Mary Greene is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mary Greene For This Useful Post:
Unread 29th Apr 2013, 01:27 PM   #20
The Italian Warrior
War Room Member
 
Alessandro Zamboni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Milano, Italy
Posts: 1,330
Thanks: 596
Thanked 876 Times in 600 Posts
Blog Entries: 2
Default
Re: [ SECRET SOCIAL IMAGES ] Add Clickable Icons to all your Images, and share them on social and bl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Mary Greene View Post

Alessandro, what a great idea for the FB page I'm working on now. I've seen this approach used by Yahoo.com for affiliate links, but I've never seen the method revealed elsewhere.

Cheers,
Mary Greene
Hi Mary and thanks so much for your comment!
I'm glad you found this one as a winning idea, as you will see the great results it will bring in, also for you!

Thanks again and see you soon!
Alessandro
Alessandro Zamboni is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th Apr 2013, 01:46 PM   #21
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
warriorfaraaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: India
Posts: 46
Thanks: 307
Thanked 59 Times in 44 Posts
Default
Re: [ SECRET SOCIAL IMAGES ] Add Clickable Icons to all your Images, and share them on social and bl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

------------Simply Amazing--------------

That's what i can say here , this system what aless have released just now is a UNIQUE SYSTEM that can bring in some amazing traffic to your sites all on AUTO PILOT using the VIRAL SOCIAL NETWORKS , its an amazing concept and can turn any site into an TRAFFIC MACHINE.

After reading the Ebook i was really Blown away by the quality and the uniqueness in this WSO , Aless you did an EXCEPTIONAL WORK Buddy , keep up the good work.

I really like to say that IF YOU ARE MISSING THIS WSO then your are seriously gona loose a lot of traffic to your site.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED for people seeking for traffic , at this price its a REAL STEAL.

----Warrior Faraaz Approved----
warriorfaraaz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to warriorfaraaz For This Useful Post:
Unread 29th Apr 2013, 02:02 PM   #22
The Italian Warrior
War Room Member
 
Alessandro Zamboni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Milano, Italy
Posts: 1,330
Thanks: 596
Thanked 876 Times in 600 Posts
Blog Entries: 2
Default
Re: [ SECRET SOCIAL IMAGES ] Add Clickable Icons to all your Images, and share them on social and bl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by warriorfaraaz View Post

------------Simply Amazing--------------

That's what i can say here , this system what aless have released just now is a UNIQUE SYSTEM that can bring in some amazing traffic to your sites all on AUTO PILOT using the VIRAL SOCIAL NETWORKS , its an amazing concept and can turn any site into an TRAFFIC MACHINE.

After reading the Ebook i was really Blown away by the quality and the uniqueness in this WSO , Aless you did an EXCEPTIONAL WORK Buddy , keep up the good work.

I really like to say that IF YOU ARE MISSING THIS WSO then your are seriously gona loose a lot of traffic to your site.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED for people seeking for traffic , at this price its a REAL STEAL.

----Warrior Faraaz Approved----
Hi Mohd, and thanks for leaving your review!
I'm happy you liked my ebook, and I'm sure you will use some of the methods to bring in a lot of traffic (and sales!).

Thanks so much and see you soon,
Alessandro
Alessandro Zamboni is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th Apr 2013, 04:49 PM   #23
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Jamaica
Posts: 8
Thanks: 1
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: [ SECRET SOCIAL IMAGES ] Add Clickable Icons to all your Images, and share them on social and bl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Alessandro thanks for a great wso. A correction though, The link to the website in the ebook is wrong. Take the s off the name. I found it by google. Please correct the link the the ebook
fitzroyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th Apr 2013, 05:06 PM   #24
The Italian Warrior
War Room Member
 
Alessandro Zamboni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Milano, Italy
Posts: 1,330
Thanks: 596
Thanked 876 Times in 600 Posts
Blog Entries: 2
Default
Re: [ SECRET SOCIAL IMAGES ] Add Clickable Icons to all your Images, and share them on social and bl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by fitzroyc View Post

Alessandro thanks for a great wso. A correction though, The link to the website in the ebook is wrong. Take the s off the name. I found it by google. Please correct the link the the ebook
Oh my, thanks Fitzroy for telling me that! I will fix the error in the next couple of minutes!

Thanks so much for your help, and for buying my course, and see you soon!
Alessandro
Alessandro Zamboni is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th Apr 2013, 05:17 PM   #25
The Italian Warrior
War Room Member
 
Alessandro Zamboni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Milano, Italy
Posts: 1,330
Thanks: 596
Thanked 876 Times in 600 Posts
Blog Entries: 2
Default
Re: [ SECRET SOCIAL IMAGES ] Add Clickable Icons to all your Images, and share them on social and bl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Ok, the first link was fixed, and also the 2 bonuses that were not clickable on PDF are now fixed.
Sorry for that, but now you can download again your ebook

See you soon,
Alessandro
Alessandro Zamboni is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th Apr 2013, 05:59 PM   #26
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 49
Thanks: 59
Thanked 64 Times in 41 Posts
Default
Re: [ SECRET SOCIAL IMAGES ] Add Clickable Icons to all your Images, and share them on social and bl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

This is one of the coolest things ever.

I love the uniqueness of the system and once you read all about it, you will see that the potential and possible uses for this are endless and FUN!

Highly, highly recommend this... you will love it.

Alessandro does an awesome job as always!

Teri
TLH Media Mktg is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TLH Media Mktg For This Useful Post:
Unread 29th Apr 2013, 08:54 PM   #27
WeekendWarrior-KeepSimple
War Room Member
 
Dean Hall's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: USA...MS, TN, FL, SC...(travel a lot)
Posts: 25
Thanks: 0
Thanked 18 Times in 17 Posts
Default
Re: [ SECRET SOCIAL IMAGES ] Add Clickable Icons to all your Images, and share them on social and bl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Alessandro, thanks for your WSO. You've peaked my interest, anyway you could share a link to a dummy site to see it in action? Thanks!
Dean Hall is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dean Hall For This Useful Post:
Unread 29th Apr 2013, 09:22 PM   #28
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 169
Thanks: 22
Thanked 314 Times in 180 Posts
Default
Re: [ SECRET SOCIAL IMAGES ] Add Clickable Icons to all your Images, and share them on social and bl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Alessandro,

Sent you a PM earlier. When you get a chance, would love to hear from you.

Thanks!
Angelwings1959 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th Apr 2013, 10:37 PM   #29
PremiumWP.Services
War Room Member
 
Multimedianaire's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 40
Thanks: 42
Thanked 41 Times in 36 Posts
Default
Re: [ SECRET SOCIAL IMAGES ] Add Clickable Icons to all your Images, and share them on social and bl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Alessandro Zamboni View Post

You will be ready to share these images on all the social networks, your blogs, Tumblr and a lot of other places as well!
Hi Alessandro,

Just a quick question ... when you say share these images on social networks, etc ... do you mean that the images appear on, say, Pinterest WITH the clickable icons? Or do you mean that images only have clickable icons at the source that when clicked can send out links to social networks, etc (like a "share this" button).

Thanks ... this does look pretty awesome!

Martin
Multimedianaire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Multimedianaire For This Useful Post:
Unread 30th Apr 2013, 02:54 AM   #30
The Italian Warrior
War Room Member
 
Alessandro Zamboni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Milano, Italy
Posts: 1,330
Thanks: 596
Thanked 876 Times in 600 Posts
Blog Entries: 2
Default
Re: [ SECRET SOCIAL IMAGES ] Add Clickable Icons to all your Images, and share them on social and bl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by TLH Media View Post

This is one of the coolest things ever.

I love the uniqueness of the system and once you read all about it, you will see that the potential and possible uses for this are endless and FUN!

Highly, highly recommend this... you will love it.

Alessandro does an awesome job as always!

Teri
Hi Teri, thanks for your awesome review, I'm always happy when I deliver special products
And yes, ideas start to take form as soon as you read the first page!

Thanks so much and see you soon!
Alessandro
Alessandro Zamboni is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th Apr 2013, 03:01 AM   #31
The Italian Warrior
War Room Member
 
Alessandro Zamboni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Milano, Italy
Posts: 1,330
Thanks: 596
Thanked 876 Times in 600 Posts
Blog Entries: 2
Default
Re: [ SECRET SOCIAL IMAGES ] Add Clickable Icons to all your Images, and share them on social and bl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Dean Hall View Post

Hi Alessandro, thanks for your WSO. You've peaked my interest, anyway you could share a link to a dummy site to see it in action? Thanks!
Hi Dean Hall, I'm happy you liked the WSO.
Can I send you personally to one of my links, so you can see how this thing work. I will reach you with a PM

Thanks so much and see you soon!
Alessandro
Alessandro Zamboni is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th Apr 2013, 03:05 AM   #32
The Italian Warrior
War Room Member
 
Alessandro Zamboni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Milano, Italy
Posts: 1,330
Thanks: 596
Thanked 876 Times in 600 Posts
Blog Entries: 2
Default
Re: [ SECRET SOCIAL IMAGES ] Add Clickable Icons to all your Images, and share them on social and bl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Angelwings1959 View Post

Hi Alessandro,

Sent you a PM earlier. When you get a chance, would love to hear from you.

Thanks!
Hi AngelWings1959, it's always nice to see you.
I've answered your message a few minutes ago, and sorry again for delay but delay is caused by our different time zones

Thanks so much and see you soon!
Alessandro
Alessandro Zamboni is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th Apr 2013, 03:10 AM   #33
The Italian Warrior
War Room Member
 
Alessandro Zamboni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Milano, Italy
Posts: 1,330
Thanks: 596
Thanked 876 Times in 600 Posts
Blog Entries: 2
Default
Re: [ SECRET SOCIAL IMAGES ] Add Clickable Icons to all your Images, and share them on social and bl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Multimedianaire View Post

Hi Alessandro,

Just a quick question ... when you say share these images on social networks, etc ... do you mean that the images appear on, say, Pinterest WITH the clickable icons? Or do you mean that images only have clickable icons at the source that when clicked can send out links to social networks, etc (like a "share this" button).

Thanks ... this does look pretty awesome!

Martin
Hi Martin, thanks for your question
The images are clickable from any social network, any blog and so on. You just click to see the image bigger, and as soon as you pass your mouse on it, the buttons pop out.

So it's visible from any place, also without directly connecting on the original site.

Thanks so much and see you soon!
Alessandro
Alessandro Zamboni is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th Apr 2013, 05:03 AM   #34
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 169
Thanks: 22
Thanked 314 Times in 180 Posts
Default
Re: [ SECRET SOCIAL IMAGES ] Add Clickable Icons to all your Images, and share them on social and bl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Alessandro Zamboni View Post

Hi AngelWings1959, it's always nice to see you.
I've answered your message a few minutes ago, and sorry again for delay but delay is caused by our different time zones

Thanks so much and see you soon!
Alessandro
Thanks for your response, Alessandro.

I've got to tell you...I am so excited about this product of yours! I just started going through it, but I can definitely envision the possibilities of using the recommended resource.

Can't wait to see it in action and it's full potential! Thank you so much for introducing this product to the WF.

I'll let you know more once I've completed going through the product. Just had to come back and let you know my first impressions.
Angelwings1959 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Angelwings1959 For This Useful Post:
Unread 30th Apr 2013, 05:48 AM   #35
The Italian Warrior
War Room Member
 
Alessandro Zamboni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Milano, Italy
Posts: 1,330
Thanks: 596
Thanked 876 Times in 600 Posts
Blog Entries: 2
Default
Re: [ SECRET SOCIAL IMAGES ] Add Clickable Icons to all your Images, and share them on social and bl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Angelwings1959 View Post

Thanks for your response, Alessandro.

I've got to tell you...I am so excited about this product of yours! I just started going through it, but I can definitely envision the possibilities of using the recommended resource.

Can't wait to see it in action and it's full potential! Thank you so much for introducing this product to the WF.

I'll let you know more once I've completed going through the product. Just had to come back and let you know my first impressions.
Thank you so much AngelWings1959 for your review, I'm happy you found it as a good method. You will see pretty fast results with it, as you may promote all what you want. Or just keep your user engaged

Thanks again and see you soon!
Alessandro
Alessandro Zamboni is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th Apr 2013, 01:05 PM   #36
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Lucas Cepeda's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Z├╝rich, Switzerland
Posts: 92
Thanks: 196
Thanked 150 Times in 62 Posts
Default
Re: [ SECRET SOCIAL IMAGES ] Add Clickable Icons to all your Images, and share them on social and bl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Alessandro, this is a great idea! Thanks for sharing!

A cool new source and many different things you can do with this!
Appreciated.
Lucas Cepeda is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lucas Cepeda For This Useful Post:
Unread 30th Apr 2013, 01:21 PM   #37
The Italian Warrior
War Room Member
 
Alessandro Zamboni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Milano, Italy
Posts: 1,330
Thanks: 596
Thanked 876 Times in 600 Posts
Blog Entries: 2
Default
Re: [ SECRET SOCIAL IMAGES ] Add Clickable Icons to all your Images, and share them on social and bl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Lucas Cepeda View Post

Alessandro, this is a great idea! Thanks for sharing!

A cool new source and many different things you can do with this!
Appreciated.
Hi Lucas, thanks for your great comment!
I'm really happy you liked my product!

Thanks so much and see you soon,
Alessandro
Alessandro Zamboni is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st May 2013, 01:32 AM   #38
HyperActive Warrior
 
DanVantari's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 111
Thanks: 9
Thanked 28 Times in 26 Posts
Default
Re: [ SECRET SOCIAL IMAGES ] Add Clickable Icons to all your Images, and share them on social and bl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

One of my pet peeves is people offering WSO guides to websites they dont name for roughly the same price other people sell real tools.
I mean if your guide is really worth it why not get extra interest for your WSo by telling us what the site is? Otherwise part of the value (the main part possibly) is just in knowing about a website that maybe I dont know about ... yet ... or do I?
Just so that I dont buy this to discover I already know about the site... it wouldnt be https://stipple.com/ or ImageSpike - Image Hotspot Generator would it ?
DanVantari is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st May 2013, 03:30 AM   #39
Social Media Strategist
 
maderemark's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Cleveland, OH
Posts: 72
Thanks: 194
Thanked 121 Times in 104 Posts
Default
Re: [ SECRET SOCIAL IMAGES ] Add Clickable Icons to all your Images, and share them on social and bl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Looks interesting. I'm in!
maderemark is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to maderemark For This Useful Post:
Unread 1st May 2013, 04:23 AM   #40
The Italian Warrior
War Room Member
 
Alessandro Zamboni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Milano, Italy
Posts: 1,330
Thanks: 596
Thanked 876 Times in 600 Posts
Blog Entries: 2
Default
Re: [ SECRET SOCIAL IMAGES ] Add Clickable Icons to all your Images, and share them on social and bl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by maderemark View Post

Looks interesting. I'm in!
Thanks, it's great to count you in!

See you soon,
Alessandro
Alessandro Zamboni is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st May 2013, 04:26 AM   #41
The Italian Warrior
War Room Member
 
Alessandro Zamboni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Milano, Italy
Posts: 1,330
Thanks: 596
Thanked 876 Times in 600 Posts
Blog Entries: 2
Default
Re: [ SECRET SOCIAL IMAGES ] Add Clickable Icons to all your Images, and share them on social and bl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by DanVantari View Post

One of my pet peeves is people offering WSO guides to websites they dont name for roughly the same price other people sell real tools.
I mean if your guide is really worth it why not get extra interest for your WSo by telling us what the site is? Otherwise part of the value (the main part possibly) is just in knowing about a website that maybe I dont know about ... yet ... or do I?
Just so that I dont buy this to discover I already know about the site... it wouldnt be https://stipple.com/ or ImageSpike - Image Hotspot Generator would it ?
I didn't told the name of the social network because people like surprises too.
It's the value of the products that benefits from this. If I said this is a never seen thing, I mean the no one has ever saw it, because notice was released just a day before I released.

It's not Stipple, it's not ImageSpike and it's not Image Hotspot Genrator.
And just because my offer is a training, I just did what many other marketers are doing. If someone will ever say: "Hey, I knew yet that service" then I will send a refund without problems.

Thanks for your comment and see you soon,
Alessandro
Alessandro Zamboni is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Alessandro Zamboni For This Useful Post:
Unread 1st May 2013, 04:37 AM   #42
Social Media Strategist
 
maderemark's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Cleveland, OH
Posts: 72
Thanks: 194
Thanked 121 Times in 104 Posts
Default
Re: [ SECRET SOCIAL IMAGES ] Add Clickable Icons to all your Images, and share them on social and bl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Alessandro Zamboni View Post

I didn't told the name of the social network because people like surprises too.
It's the value of the products that benefits from this. If I said this is a never seen thing, I mean the no one has ever saw it, because notice was released just a day before I released.

It's not Stipple, it's not ImageSpike and it's not Image Hotspot Genrator.
And just because my offer is a training, I just did what many other marketers are doing. If someone will ever say: "Hey, I knew yet that service" then I will send a refund without problems.

Thanks for your comment and see you soon,
Alessandro
When I read DanVantari's comment about the two sites he thought might be covered in this WSO, I checked them out thinking I would save $$ and not have to buy the WSO. While they do offer the service covered in the WSO, I thought I'd still give Alessandro the few dollars he asked so I could learn about the new web site he discovered.

I'm glad I did because so far, I like the site he discovered better than the other two that DanVantari mentioned. PLUS, Alessandro shares some good tips for using the photos.

I'm not an affiliate for the product and I don't think I want to be because I would rather approach other companies and offer this service to them for promoting their businesses. I'll make far more doing that than I would as an affiliate.

Good job Alessandro!
maderemark is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to maderemark For This Useful Post:
Unread 1st May 2013, 04:56 AM   #43
Google Haters Club
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: CALIF
Posts: 125
Thanks: 91
Thanked 79 Times in 54 Posts
Default
Re: [ SECRET SOCIAL IMAGES ] Add Clickable Icons to all your Images, and share them on social and bl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Seems a high price just to get the name of a new web site.
I'll wait for the news of it to come around to me. If it were cheaper I might have bought.
ScrooG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st May 2013, 05:01 AM   #44
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 410
Thanks: 85
Thanked 132 Times in 121 Posts
Default
Re: [ SECRET SOCIAL IMAGES ] Add Clickable Icons to all your Images, and share them on social and bl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Can you post a link as an example please ?

Could you show one on Pinterest ?

Cheers

Si
spainops is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st May 2013, 05:01 AM   #45
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 31
Thanks: 44
Thanked 27 Times in 22 Posts
Default
Re: [ SECRET SOCIAL IMAGES ] Add Clickable Icons to all your Images, and share them on social and bl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I always open Alessandro's mail because his products are always first class - and the affiliate offers he supports are generally of good quality & worth considering - & he sometimes adds his own additional insight.
I plan on buying this product because it comes from Alessandro - but one question:
is it possible to have links directing the visitor to an optin form or a contact form on another website? Maybe I will find out when I go through the product.
Thanks again
EBAL is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to EBAL For This Useful Post:
Unread 1st May 2013, 06:45 AM   #46
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 49
Thanks: 59
Thanked 64 Times in 41 Posts
Default
Re: [ SECRET SOCIAL IMAGES ] Add Clickable Icons to all your Images, and share them on social and bl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hmmm, if folks don't like WSOs that offer insight on an unknown, very cool website, I have a hard time understanding why they are on this thread (complaining about it) in the first place. Stick to your principles.

There are thousands of WSO to choose from that fit the criterion of having the exact name of the website in the title or sales copy. Perhaps a good WSO to purchase is "How to do an Effective GOOGLE Search."

Move along if blind WSOs aren't your cup of tea, right? Or you can't afford it. Go buy a Happy Meal at McDonald's instead. But wait, the name doesn't say what's IN the Happy Meal... never mind...

There's an example of the image in the sales copy for those who somehow missed it.

As for me, Alessandro puts out high quality WSOs and every WSO I have purchased from him has been worth every penny and then some. This one provides tons of value too, which is why I have no qualms whatsoever highly recommending it to others.

And, of all of the WSOs I've purchased, this is one of my favorites, the possibilities for making money are endless.

In the day that I have been testing the technique just on my Facebook page alone, I've already driven traffic to two different affiliate offers.

Thanks again, Alessandro, for putting out an incredibly awesome WSO!
TLH Media Mktg is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TLH Media Mktg For This Useful Post:
Unread 1st May 2013, 09:14 AM   #47
The Italian Warrior
War Room Member
 
Alessandro Zamboni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Milano, Italy
Posts: 1,330
Thanks: 596
Thanked 876 Times in 600 Posts
Blog Entries: 2
Default
Re: [ SECRET SOCIAL IMAGES ] Add Clickable Icons to all your Images, and share them on social and bl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by EBAL View Post

I always open Alessandro's mail because his products are always first class - and the affiliate offers he supports are generally of good quality & worth considering - & he sometimes adds his own additional insight.
I plan on buying this product because it comes from Alessandro - but one question:
is it possible to have links directing the visitor to an optin form or a contact form on another website? Maybe I will find out when I go through the product.
Thanks again
Hi, thanks for following me, I appreciated so much this message
About your question, sure! You can direct people wherever you want, including external websites, squeeze pages, CPA offers, and much more.

Thanks so much for supporting my launch, and see you tonight with the new newsletter
Alessandro
Alessandro Zamboni is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st May 2013, 09:15 AM   #48
The Italian Warrior
War Room Member
 
Alessandro Zamboni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Milano, Italy
Posts: 1,330
Thanks: 596
Thanked 876 Times in 600 Posts
Blog Entries: 2
Default
Re: [ SECRET SOCIAL IMAGES ] Add Clickable Icons to all your Images, and share them on social and bl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by ScrooG View Post

Seems a high price just to get the name of a new web site.
I'll wait for the news of it to come around to me. If it were cheaper I might have bought.
Hi, I'm sorry but I'm not just displaying the name on the site, as I will guide you on how to get the most from this social network, giving you 11 ideas on how to really grab an awesome return on it.

Anyway, you decide

Thanks so much and see you soon,
Alessandro
Alessandro Zamboni is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st May 2013, 09:17 AM   #49
The Italian Warrior
War Room Member
 
Alessandro Zamboni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Milano, Italy
Posts: 1,330
Thanks: 596
Thanked 876 Times in 600 Posts
Blog Entries: 2
Default
Re: [ SECRET SOCIAL IMAGES ] Add Clickable Icons to all your Images, and share them on social and bl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by maderemark View Post

When I read DanVantari's comment about the two sites he thought might be covered in this WSO, I checked them out thinking I would save $$ and not have to buy the WSO. While they do offer the service covered in the WSO, I thought I'd still give Alessandro the few dollars he asked so I could learn about the new web site he discovered.

I'm glad I did because so far, I like the site he discovered better than the other two that DanVantari mentioned. PLUS, Alessandro shares some good tips for using the photos.

I'm not an affiliate for the product and I don't think I want to be because I would rather approach other companies and offer this service to them for promoting their businesses. I'll make far more doing that than I would as an affiliate.

Good job Alessandro!
Wow, thanks for the awesome review, I'm so happy that you found my report useful. Yes, I tried also that websites, but I wasn't getting the right satisfaction. So after a long search I found this one, that permits you to do everything you want with the images.

Thanks so much and see you soon!
Alessandro
Alessandro Zamboni is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st May 2013, 09:18 AM   #50
The Italian Warrior
War Room Member
 
Alessandro Zamboni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Milano, Italy
Posts: 1,330
Thanks: 596
Thanked 876 Times in 600 Posts
Blog Entries: 2
Default
Re: [ SECRET SOCIAL IMAGES ] Add Clickable Icons to all your Images, and share them on social and bl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by spainops View Post

Can you post a link as an example please ?

Could you show one on Pinterest ?

Cheers

Si
Hi Spainops, if I show thy name of the website right now, it will be not good in respect to the people that bought the report. If you prefer to wait, soon it will explode and all websites will talk about it and the new way to share images on FB.

Thanks so much and see you soon!
Alessandro
Alessandro Zamboni is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Alessandro Zamboni For This Useful Post:


Bookmarks

Tags
add, blogs, buttons, clickable, images, share, social

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:28 AM.