Register Blogs Community Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 19th May 2013, 02:51 AM   #51
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Youtube One Channel Art Creator: Fire Your Designer! (launching Sunday 19th)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

crosses his fingers and hopes to win!
regmanabq is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th May 2013, 07:55 AM   #52
DMarketeer
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 117
Thanks: 17
Thanked 38 Times in 37 Posts
Default
Re: Youtube One Channel Art Creator: Fire Your Designer!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Video and Youtube is where I started some years ago. Boy have times have changed. It was only a matter of time before YouTube became accessible via the TV. As a result of smart tv's YouTube has become even more accessible than ever. Just Like FB Timeline Branding your YT Channel becomes relevant. Stay ahead of others in time for the YT change. I want this.
Derek Amores is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Derek Amores For This Useful Post:
Unread 19th May 2013, 09:06 AM   #53
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
daviddeschaine's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: USA, Maine
Posts: 29
Thanks: 32
Thanked 45 Times in 22 Posts
Default
Re: Youtube One Channel Art Creator: Fire Your Designer!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Looks like a winner - YouTube has the traffic and your channel needs to look good - Impression is everything ;-)

Video Marketing Is Awesome and This Looks Great
daviddeschaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th May 2013, 09:30 AM   #54
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Vandalia,Ohio
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: Youtube One Channel Art Creator: Fire Your Designer!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi,
I purchased Instant Social Presence Youtube Edition on 8/22/12 when you and Martin were running something jointly. The support link in the email doesn't connect to anything. Do you have a new support link for me to use?
Dan
danhmartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th May 2013, 09:31 AM   #55
Warrior Member
Registered Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
Posts: 8
Thanks: 70
Thanked 13 Times in 12 Posts
Default
Re: Youtube One Channel Art Creator: Fire Your Designer!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just got your PM to say I am one of the winners of the competition.

WOW! That is great! Thank you soooo much Bertranddo. First time I've won anything!

I look forward to using your product to set up my new channel and to do it properly and really looking good right from the start!! WOOOAA. This really means a lot to me - thank you.
desjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th May 2013, 09:40 AM   #56
CEO @ youzign.com
War Room Member
 
bertranddo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 136
Thanks: 146
Thanked 270 Times in 134 Posts
Default
Re: Youtube One Channel Art Creator: Fire Your Designer!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by danhmartin View Post

Hi,
I purchased Instant Social Presence Youtube Edition on 8/22/12 when you and Martin were running something jointly. The support link in the email doesn't connect to anything. Do you have a new support link for me to use?
Dan
Hey Dan! Sure here is the link below:

Email support
bertranddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th May 2013, 09:43 AM   #57
CEO @ youzign.com
War Room Member
 
bertranddo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 136
Thanks: 146
Thanked 270 Times in 134 Posts
Default
Re: Youtube One Channel Art Creator: Fire Your Designer!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by desjay View Post

Just got your PM to say I am one of the winners of the competition.

WOW! That is great! Thank you soooo much Bertranddo. First time I've won anything!

I look forward to using your product to set up my new channel and to do it properly and really looking good right from the start!! WOOOAA. This really means a lot to me - thank you.
Happy days : )
bertranddo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bertranddo For This Useful Post:
Unread 19th May 2013, 11:24 AM   #58
Therapist/Brain
Registered Member
 
Join Date: 2013
Location: Wish it was a beach
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: Youtube One Channel Art Creator: Fire Your Designer!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by bertranddo View Post

F.A.Q.

Q. When are you going live?
A. This Sunday at 11AM EDT (3PM GMT)

Q. Is there a demo?
Yes! Check out the video above in the sales thread.

Q. I purchased ISP YT V1 last year, do I get a free upgrade?
A. Yes you do! Simply login inside the members area and you'll see the new version!

Q. What does Developer Rights Means?
A. Developers Rights is a license to use on multiple sites and on your client sites. It comes free of charge.

Q. Can you add this or that feature?
A. Most of the time, yes. We created this product for you after all, so feel free to send us your suggestions.

Q. Is there an upgrade option?
A. Yes. It includes 30+ templates for local businesses and online marketing, plus some additional softwares to help you in your offline marketing promotion. The upgrade option is on a dimesale so the pricing will vary.

Q. Will there be updates?
A. Yes we will provide lifetime free updates: it's our way of saying thank you! You'll also be happy to know that ISP Tube Edition has been serving over 4,000 customers for the past year. We're here to stay.

Q. I want to purchase but I'm clueless about Youtube marketing
A. No problem! Download your free complimentary ebook here to start with and see if this is for you!

Q. I need help!!!
A. No panic! Please contact our friendly support desk below to get in touch and we will help you out.

Email support | Make suggestions | Skype me
can give me permission. To use part of the free ebook as a sales tool
Aposterioris is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Aposterioris For This Useful Post:
Unread 19th May 2013, 11:31 AM   #59
CEO @ youzign.com
War Room Member
 
bertranddo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 136
Thanks: 146
Thanked 270 Times in 134 Posts
Default
Re: Youtube One Channel Art Creator: Fire Your Designer!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Aposterioris View Post

can give me permission. To use part of the free ebook as a sales tool
Yea sure. Send me an email via the link below and I'll even send you a Word version so that you can edit it! You would have to use it in the context of providing Youtube channel services with ISP though.

Email support
bertranddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th May 2013, 11:52 AM   #60
colinjeffrey
 
colinjeffrey's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Billingham: Northeast England UK
Posts: 44
Thanks: 3
Thanked 484 Times in 441 Posts
Default
Re: Youtube One Channel Art Creator: Fire Your Designer!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Bertrand young man:

I have the Twitter addition ...

(And)

have just bought this, knowing how good it is going to be.

It is quite the same when I opened it up.

Colin Jeffrey
colinjeffrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th May 2013, 12:12 PM   #61
Active Warrior
 
Jimp1's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 77
Thanks: 10
Thanked 34 Times in 33 Posts
Default
Re: Youtube One Channel Art Creator: Fire Your Designer!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

How much is the upsell currently (understand it is a dime sale, and are there any samples of the templates we can see?
Jimp1
Jimp1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th May 2013, 12:24 PM   #62
CEO @ youzign.com
War Room Member
 
bertranddo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 136
Thanks: 146
Thanked 270 Times in 134 Posts
Default
Re: Youtube One Channel Art Creator: Fire Your Designer!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Jimp1 View Post

How much is the upsell currently (understand it is a dime sale, and are there any samples of the templates we can see?
Jimp1
Hey Jimp1,

The upsell is $27+. Here are some samples and some more samples of the 30+ templates (we'll be adding more according to feedback). The upgrade also includes banner and flyer generator to get offline clients.

Hope this helps!
b
bertranddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th May 2013, 12:35 PM   #63
CEO @ youzign.com
War Room Member
 
bertranddo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 136
Thanks: 146
Thanked 270 Times in 134 Posts
Default
Re: Youtube One Channel Art Creator: Fire Your Designer!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by colinjeffrey View Post

Bertrand young man:

I have the Twitter addition ...

(And)

have just bought this, knowing how good it is going to be.

It is quite the same when I opened it up.

Colin Jeffrey
Thanks Colin for your support (and the entertaining posts on G+)! Speak soon !
bertranddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th May 2013, 12:37 PM   #64
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 22 Times in 20 Posts
Default
Re: Youtube One Channel Art Creator: Fire Your Designer!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello Bertrand,

Thank you for this this great software. As usual, you make it so easy to use. I will add this to my arsenal of other Bertrand products. My Bertrand Folder is quite large with all your great offerings. I will update you when I put up my new Channel. This is soooooooooooo good!

HD
HomesteadDon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th May 2013, 12:54 PM   #65
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 35
Thanks: 15
Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts
Default
Re: Youtube One Channel Art Creator: Fire Your Designer!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

This is crazy good.

I was one of the lucky winners of a free copy of ISP Tube Edition and it is a huge edition to my IM arsenal. I use pixlr a lot and though it is cool, you cannot create images 2500px wide for the YouTube one channels. And I had been resigned to having to hire someone to produce graphics for all my current and future channels.

No more! the money and headaches you will save by using this product are huge!

Plus, even for those of us that are familiar with the new YouTube, Bertranddo has provided great info that lays it all out and makes it easy no matter your level of experience. He uses step-by-step tutorials with screenshots and videos that are excellent--completely newb-friendly

If you have high YouTube aspirations, ISP Tube Edition is mandatory equipment.
SeanComm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th May 2013, 12:57 PM   #66
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 11
Thanks: 0
Thanked 37 Times in 30 Posts
Default
Re: Youtube One Channel Art Creator: Fire Your Designer!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Bertranddo,

Bought this on the strengh of the FB ISP and its every bit as good thank you

I also notice you have a Twitter ISP can you point me in the right direction if it is still available please

Thank you & Best Regards

Sam
roadrunner2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th May 2013, 01:24 PM   #67
Warrior Member
Registered Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 9
Thanks: 3
Thanked 12 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: Youtube One Channel Art Creator: Fire Your Designer!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Looks great. Have your other ISP product and it's awesome. Thanks.
Andrew
Amason65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th May 2013, 08:14 PM   #68
Active Warrior
 
Pecan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 52
Thanks: 7
Thanked 17 Times in 15 Posts
Default
Re: Youtube One Channel Art Creator: Fire Your Designer!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I bought V1 when it came out. The dashboard is simple to navigate, great training vids, completely easy to use.

I've bought a few WSO's that have since evolved into a second version. This is the first time I've gotten a free upgrade. That says a lot about Bertranddo's commitment to customers.
Pecan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th May 2013, 08:19 PM   #69
Ferdiworks Warrior
War Room Member
 
joe ferdinando's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2005
Location: Spring Hill, FL , USA.
Posts: 305
Thanks: 82
Thanked 451 Times in 284 Posts
Default
Re: Youtube One Channel Art Creator: Fire Your Designer!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Great product, You done it again!
joe ferdinando is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th May 2013, 11:03 PM   #70
Advanced Warrior
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 588
Thanks: 9
Thanked 109 Times in 103 Posts
Default
Re: Youtube One Channel Art Creator: Fire Your Designer!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I'm a designer, hope I won't loss my job with this. Anyway, this one is pretty nice one for non-designers.
kellyyarnsbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th May 2013, 11:28 PM   #71
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Brooklyn NY.
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Default
Re: Youtube One Channel Art Creator: Fire Your Designer!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

All I want to say is "big THANK YOUU" It has been improved from v1 big time. I really appreciate listening from users and applying it to v2. I totally recommend this to all tube marketers!! No brainer solution to YouTube marketing service provider. Thanks again.
Shinji Fuse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th May 2013, 12:53 AM   #72
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 79
Thanks: 10
Thanked 11 Times in 10 Posts
Default
Re: Youtube One Channel Art Creator: Fire Your Designer!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Sorry I searched through the thread so if I missed it I apologize, but what platform(s) will this run on? Thanks!
marketinggremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th May 2013, 01:49 AM   #73
Senior Warrior Member
 
nicheblogger75's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Tempe, AZ
Posts: 1,281
Blog Entries: 12
Thanks: 1,099
Thanked 1,175 Times in 568 Posts
Default
Re: Youtube One Channel Art Creator: Fire Your Designer!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

As an "Instant Banner Presence" customer, I can easily say that this is a no-brainer. I hit the "Buy Now" button without a second thought! And sure enough, this product is AWESOME too!
nicheblogger75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th May 2013, 02:01 AM   #74
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2005
Location: , , United Kingdom.
Posts: 19
Thanks: 0
Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts
Default
Re: Youtube One Channel Art Creator: Fire Your Designer!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

This looks very interesting.
Love the idea of giving away the report from the FAQs so you get the optin even if people don't buy.
dave_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th May 2013, 02:12 AM   #75
CEO @ youzign.com
War Room Member
 
bertranddo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 136
Thanks: 146
Thanked 270 Times in 134 Posts
Default
Re: Youtube One Channel Art Creator: Fire Your Designer!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by marketinggremlin View Post

Sorry I searched through the thread so if I missed it I apologize, but what platform(s) will this run on? Thanks!
Hey MarketingGremlin,

It's 100% web-based so it works for any laptop and desktop, Mac or PC.
bertranddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th May 2013, 02:13 AM   #76
CEO @ youzign.com
War Room Member
 
bertranddo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 136
Thanks: 146
Thanked 270 Times in 134 Posts
Default
Re: Youtube One Channel Art Creator: Fire Your Designer!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Glad you are liking the stuff I share! Stay tuned for more : )

Originally Posted by HomesteadDon View Post

Hello Bertrand,

Thank you for this this great software. As usual, you make it so easy to use. I will add this to my arsenal of other Bertrand products. My Bertrand Folder is quite large with all your great offerings. I will update you when I put up my new Channel. This is soooooooooooo good!

HD
bertranddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th May 2013, 02:13 AM   #77
CEO @ youzign.com
War Room Member
 
bertranddo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 136
Thanks: 146
Thanked 270 Times in 134 Posts
Default
Re: Youtube One Channel Art Creator: Fire Your Designer!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thanks Sean for your honest review, I am glad this is adding value to your business!

Originally Posted by SeanComm View Post

This is crazy good.

I was one of the lucky winners of a free copy of ISP Tube Edition and it is a huge edition to my IM arsenal. I use pixlr a lot and though it is cool, you cannot create images 2500px wide for the YouTube one channels. And I had been resigned to having to hire someone to produce graphics for all my current and future channels.

No more! the money and headaches you will save by using this product are huge!

Plus, even for those of us that are familiar with the new YouTube, Bertranddo has provided great info that lays it all out and makes it easy no matter your level of experience. He uses step-by-step tutorials with screenshots and videos that are excellent--completely newb-friendly

If you have high YouTube aspirations, ISP Tube Edition is mandatory equipment.
bertranddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th May 2013, 02:15 AM   #78
CEO @ youzign.com
War Room Member
 
bertranddo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 136
Thanks: 146
Thanked 270 Times in 134 Posts
Default
Re: Youtube One Channel Art Creator: Fire Your Designer!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey Sam ISP Twitter is here on FSO, feel free to get in touch via support if you need anything

Originally Posted by roadrunner2009 View Post

Hi Bertranddo,

Bought this on the strengh of the FB ISP and its every bit as good thank you

I also notice you have a Twitter ISP can you point me in the right direction if it is still available please

Thank you & Best Regards

Sam
bertranddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th May 2013, 02:15 AM   #79
CEO @ youzign.com
War Room Member
 
bertranddo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 136
Thanks: 146
Thanked 270 Times in 134 Posts
Default
Re: Youtube One Channel Art Creator: Fire Your Designer!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Amason65 View Post

Looks great. Have your other ISP product and it's awesome. Thanks.
Andrew
Thanks Andrew, I am glad you are enjoying the ISP suite : )
bertranddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th May 2013, 02:16 AM   #80
CEO @ youzign.com
War Room Member
 
bertranddo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 136
Thanks: 146
Thanked 270 Times in 134 Posts
Default
Re: Youtube One Channel Art Creator: Fire Your Designer!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Pecan View Post

I bought V1 when it came out. The dashboard is simple to navigate, great training vids, completely easy to use.

I've bought a few WSO's that have since evolved into a second version. This is the first time I've gotten a free upgrade. That says a lot about Bertranddo's commitment to customers.
Happy days : )
bertranddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th May 2013, 02:18 AM   #81
CEO @ youzign.com
War Room Member
 
bertranddo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 136
Thanks: 146
Thanked 270 Times in 134 Posts
Default
Re: Youtube One Channel Art Creator: Fire Your Designer!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by joe ferdinando View Post

Great product, You done it again!
Thanks Joe!

Originally Posted by kellyyarnsbro View Post

I'm a designer, hope I won't loss my job with this. Anyway, this one is pretty nice one for non-designers.
Hey Kelly you should be OK.. "fire your designer" is only a figure of speech : )

Originally Posted by Shinji Fuse View Post

All I want to say is "big THANK YOUU" It has been improved from v1 big time. I really appreciate listening from users and applying it to v2. I totally recommend this to all tube marketers!! No brainer solution to YouTube marketing service provider. Thanks again.
Thank YOU!

Originally Posted by nicheblogger75 View Post

As an "Instant Banner Presence" customer, I can easily say that this is a no-brainer. I hit the "Buy Now" button without a second thought! And sure enough, this product is AWESOME too!
Thanks for your custom, highly appreciated.

Originally Posted by dave_s View Post

This looks very interesting.
Love the idea of giving away the report from the FAQs so you get the optin even if people don't buy.
Glad you liked it !
bertranddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th May 2013, 03:38 AM   #82
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: United kingdom
Posts: 15
Thanks: 16
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: Youtube One Channel Art Creator: Fire Your Designer!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Can i able to upload images from my computer?
lokeshkumarpro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th May 2013, 03:51 AM   #83
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 34
Thanks: 13
Thanked 16 Times in 11 Posts
Default
Re: Youtube One Channel Art Creator: Fire Your Designer!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Even for somebody comfortable with the various commonly used graphics tools, if you're venturing into this area of Youtube marketing, or are already mired in it, this tool is still the tool of choice with respect to the new specs! I'm pretty sure you could get the visuals for 5 new-specs-compliant sites out and tested across all platforms much faster than you could complete a single site with testing using Photoshop or the GIMP, both of which I use and love. The watchword today is speed to get back on your marketing feet after a "happening" at Youtube, Google or whatever other platform you depend on and design around, and expedience - your time is better spent sniffing out new markets than taking hours to re-work old designs with traditional tools. Make no mistake, this tool IS still work, but you are going to be much more productive with it than without!
krazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th May 2013, 03:58 AM   #84
Warrior Member
Registered Member
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 9
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: Youtube One Channel Art Creator: Fire Your Designer!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi,

Quick question,

I bought the OTO, but can't find the banners/fliers etc
Can you point me in the right direction?

Thanks
Blackassedmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th May 2013, 04:34 AM   #85
Warrior Member
Registered Member
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 9
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: Youtube One Channel Art Creator: Fire Your Designer!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just like to add.

No, I'm not getting the link under the new design button..
Thanks
Blackassedmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th May 2013, 04:50 AM   #86
CEO @ youzign.com
War Room Member
 
bertranddo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 136
Thanks: 146
Thanked 270 Times in 134 Posts
Default
Re: Youtube One Channel Art Creator: Fire Your Designer!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Blackassedmonkey View Post

Just like to add.

No, I'm not getting the link under the new design button..
Thanks
Hey can you possibly contact us via support and let me know which email address you used to register?

We will fix it for you.
bertranddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th May 2013, 04:50 AM   #87
CEO @ youzign.com
War Room Member
 
bertranddo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 136
Thanks: 146
Thanked 270 Times in 134 Posts
Default
Re: Youtube One Channel Art Creator: Fire Your Designer!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by lokeshkumarpro View Post

Can i able to upload images from my computer?
Yes you can! Make sure to watch the video demo on the sales thread, I cover this inside + all the other features.
bertranddo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bertranddo For This Useful Post:
Unread 20th May 2013, 04:52 AM   #88
CEO @ youzign.com
War Room Member
 
bertranddo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 136
Thanks: 146
Thanked 270 Times in 134 Posts
Default
Re: Youtube One Channel Art Creator: Fire Your Designer!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by krazykat View Post

Even for somebody comfortable with the various commonly used graphics tools, if you're venturing into this area of Youtube marketing, or are already mired in it, this tool is still the tool of choice with respect to the new specs! I'm pretty sure you could get the visuals for 5 new-specs-compliant sites out and tested across all platforms much faster than you could complete a single site with testing using Photoshop or the GIMP, both of which I use and love. The watchword today is speed to get back on your marketing feet after a "happening" at Youtube, Google or whatever other platform you depend on and design around, and expedience - your time is better spent sniffing out new markets than taking hours to re-work old designs with traditional tools. Make no mistake, this tool IS still work, but you are going to be much more productive with it than without!
Thanks for your review, glad you are liking it : )
bertranddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th May 2013, 07:05 AM   #89
Warrior Member
 
tommy13's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: North Carolina USA.
Posts: 27
Thanks: 0
Thanked 15 Times in 11 Posts
Default
Re: Youtube One Channel Art Creator: Fire Your Designer!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Can this tool be used for facebook pages too?
tommy13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th May 2013, 07:20 AM   #90
CEO @ youzign.com
War Room Member
 
bertranddo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 136
Thanks: 146
Thanked 270 Times in 134 Posts
Default
Re: Youtube One Channel Art Creator: Fire Your Designer!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by tommy13 View Post

Can this tool be used for facebook pages too?
Hey Tommy,

ISP Tube Edition is custom-made to work for the new Youtube One channels only actually..
bertranddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th May 2013, 11:58 AM   #91
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Posts: 97
Thanks: 43
Thanked 46 Times in 28 Posts
Default
Re: Youtube One Channel Art Creator: Fire Your Designer!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Bertranddo,

I bought version 1 and am looking forward to getting into this!
Is there a place for those of us who bought version 1 to get the OTO or is that included somewhere?

Thanks!

Nillionaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th May 2013, 12:14 PM   #92
The Curly Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Cabarete, DR
Posts: 46
Thanks: 3
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: Youtube One Channel Art Creator: Fire Your Designer!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi,
What is dev license you offer vs. regular one?
Can I host this on my own site?
What other fees or ongoing or upsells are involved?

thanks
SEMwinners is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th May 2013, 12:36 PM   #93
Warrior Member
 
dezroye's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 13
Thanks: 27
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: Youtube One Channel Art Creator: Fire Your Designer!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I'm not a designer but just starting out in IM. Your pdf was easy to understand thank you! You're going to offer it to me.. I can feel it ... thank you!?
dezroye is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th May 2013, 12:54 PM   #94
CEO @ youzign.com
War Room Member
 
bertranddo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 136
Thanks: 146
Thanked 270 Times in 134 Posts
Default
Re: Youtube One Channel Art Creator: Fire Your Designer!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Nillionaire View Post

Hi Bertranddo,

I bought version 1 and am looking forward to getting into this!
Is there a place for those of us who bought version 1 to get the OTO or is that included somewhere?

Thanks!

Hey Nillionaire,

Get in touch with me via support and I will send you the upgrade link!

Thanks for your custom : )

Bertrand
bertranddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th May 2013, 12:59 PM   #95
CEO @ youzign.com
War Room Member
 
bertranddo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 136
Thanks: 146
Thanked 270 Times in 134 Posts
Default
Re: Youtube One Channel Art Creator: Fire Your Designer!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by SEMwinners View Post

Hi,
What is dev license you offer vs. regular one?
Can I host this on my own site?
What other fees or ongoing or upsells are involved?

thanks
Hey Semwinners,

Thanks for getting in touch. Let me go through your questions

What is dev license you offer vs. regular one?

Developers license means you can use the designs created with ISP Tube Edition for yourself or others. Usually it comes at an extra cost, but for now it's free!

Can I host this on my own site?

Nope. This is an online application 100% hosted on our secured servers.

What other fees or ongoing or upsells are involved?

From the F.A.Q.: The upgrade includes 30+ templates for local businesses and online marketing, plus some additional softwares to help you in your offline marketing promotion. The upgrade option is on a dimesale so the pricing will vary.

I hope this helps!

Feel free to contact me via support if you need any more help
b
bertranddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th May 2013, 12:59 PM   #96
CEO @ youzign.com
War Room Member
 
bertranddo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 136
Thanks: 146
Thanked 270 Times in 134 Posts
Default
Re: Youtube One Channel Art Creator: Fire Your Designer!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by dezroye View Post

I'm not a designer but just starting out in IM. Your pdf was easy to understand thank you! You're going to offer it to me.. I can feel it ... thank you!?
You are welcome : ) Glad you liked it.
bertranddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th May 2013, 02:42 PM   #97
Christopher Griffin
War Room Member
 
netgain1's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Deep South
Posts: 1,012
Thanks: 144
Thanked 230 Times in 159 Posts
Default
Re: Youtube One Channel Art Creator: Fire Your Designer!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

What happens to old format channels when YT moves over to new platform? Are they given a grace period? Will it cease to work? Do they get an email asking to update?

Thanks!
netgain1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th May 2013, 04:51 PM   #98
Host
War Room Member
 
mikefrommaine's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: I'm from Maine...but I live in Istanbul, Turkey
Posts: 352
Thanks: 67
Thanked 173 Times in 80 Posts
Default
Re: Youtube One Channel Art Creator: Fire Your Designer!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I just finished up doing an interview with Bertranddo about this. I've got to say that he's put it out at EXACTLY the right time for some entrepreneurs to really cash in on Youtube's update.

Great job, Bertranddo!
mikefrommaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th May 2013, 06:09 PM   #99
CEO @ youzign.com
War Room Member
 
bertranddo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 136
Thanks: 146
Thanked 270 Times in 134 Posts
Default
Re: Youtube One Channel Art Creator: Fire Your Designer!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by netgain1 View Post

What happens to old format channels when YT moves over to new platform? Are they given a grace period? Will it cease to work? Do they get an email asking to update?

Thanks!
Hey Netgain,

The grace period has been going on for a couple months now, I think Youtube thinks this is for the greater good and assumes people had time to adapt and try it out. On June 5th they will roll out Youtube One across all channels as far as I understand it.
bertranddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th May 2013, 06:10 PM   #100
CEO @ youzign.com
War Room Member
 
bertranddo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 136
Thanks: 146
Thanked 270 Times in 134 Posts
Default
Re: Youtube One Channel Art Creator: Fire Your Designer!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mikefrommaine View Post

I just finished up doing an interview with Bertranddo about this. I've got to say that he's put it out at EXACTLY the right time for some entrepreneurs to really cash in on Youtube's update.

Great job, Bertranddo!
Hey Mike thanks for your comment and the call earlier on! It is indeed the right time for entrepreneurs to jump in.
bertranddo is offline   Reply With Quote


Bookmarks

Tags
art, channel, creator, design, designer, graphics, youtube

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:25 PM.