Freelancer.com

Go Back   Warrior Forum - The #1 Internet Marketing Forum & Marketplace > The Warrior Forum > Warrior Special Offers
Register Blogs Social Groups CalendarHelp Desk

Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Unread 6th June 2013, 04:51 AM   #1
Supporting Warrior
War Room Member
 
Talent ISL's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2002
Posts: 831
Thanks: 139
Thanked 182 Times in 104 Posts
Default [CLOSED]

The Special Offer is CLOSED

But you can buy this product from our Website

>>> CLICK HERE <<<






Talent ISL is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th June 2013, 07:07 AM   #2
Supporting Warrior
War Room Member
 
Talent ISL's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2002
Posts: 831
Thanks: 139
Thanked 182 Times in 104 Posts
Default Re:

This Offer is closed.
Talent ISL is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th June 2013, 07:28 AM   #3
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 37
Thanks: 30
Thanked 33 Times in 28 Posts
Default Re: Facebook Group Snatcher - Getting Ultra Targeted Facebook Traffic is Easy and Cheap

Hello Ali,

1, Does it work for me who needs it for Spanish and brazilian searches?
2. Can we filter the searches?
3. You say "Even 'Closed FB Groups' can be monetized. No waiting for their approval". If they are closed normally we can't get the group description, right?

4. Traffic sniper ,which is another system offering almost the same, got closed...Are we going to have the same end?

5. What are the risks we have here?

Many Thanks
Ronaldo
Ronaldo Brasil is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th June 2013, 07:46 AM   #4
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2002
Location: , , USA.
Posts: 526
Thanks: 0
Thanked 58 Times in 30 Posts
Default Re: Facebook Group Snatcher - Getting Ultra Targeted Facebook Traffic is Easy and Cheap

Hi Ali,

I'm assuming that this only targets FB Groups and there's no way to target
FB Pages?

If it doesn't target FB Pages, can you update it to target FB Pages? That's where
the real action is, not everyone that is passionate about a specific niche joins
a FB Group.

Thanks,

Robert
robert key is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th June 2013, 07:48 AM   #5
Supporting Warrior
War Room Member
 
Talent ISL's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2002
Posts: 831
Thanks: 139
Thanked 182 Times in 104 Posts
Default Re:

Hi Ronaldo,

Please find answers to your questions:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronaldo Brasil View Post
Hello Ali,
1, Does it work for me who needs it for Spanish and brazilian searches?
It works fine for Spanish. Just tried this keyword 'receta' (recipe) in Spanish and worked fine in FB Groups in Spanish.


Quote:
2. Can we filter the searches?
The FB group lists for the given keyword. I suggest you to try different keyword combinations to find FB Groups. No additional filters are provided in the current version.


Quote:
3. You say "
Quote:
Even 'Closed FB Groups' can be monetized. No waiting for their approval". If they are closed normally we can't get the group description, right?
Yes. You don't have to join FB Groups whether Closed Groups or Open Groups.

Quote:
4. Traffic sniper ,which is another system offering almost the same, got closed...Are we going to have the same end?
I cannot comment on the said product, but I assure you the following:

1) This is not working over Facebook's API or any other Engine provided by Facebook.

2) This app is not installed in any Server and nobody can ban or block the IP etc.
3) Nothing illegal here, just collecting the User IDs which is already there in the HTML Source (publicly accessible content), but very difficult to collect manually.
4) What we are showing in the video is not a blackhat or illegal strategy, but Facebook's new Custom Audience Targeting Techniques.
5) Our app doesn't fetch users personal data like email, telephone number, address etc.

Quote:
5. What are the risks we have here?
No risks at all. You don't have to connect your Facebook Account with this system as done in some other programs.
You may find this App similar to the said banned App, but entirely different in working.

Hope this helps,

Ali.

Last edited by Talent ISL; 6th June 2013 at 08:18 AM. Reason: Typo
Talent ISL is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th June 2013, 08:04 AM   #6
Supporting Warrior
War Room Member
 
Talent ISL's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2002
Posts: 831
Thanks: 139
Thanked 182 Times in 104 Posts
Default Re:

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert key View Post
Hi Ali,
I'm assuming that this only targets FB Groups and there's no way to target
FB Pages?
This is exclusively for Facebook Groups.

Quote:
If it doesn't target FB Pages, can you update it to target FB Pages? That's where the real action is, not everyone that is passionate about a specific niche joins
a FB Group.
Robert, I found that FB Groups works like a niche forum and most members are very interested on the subject. The Forum admin send messages and they will stick with the Group only if they are really interested. But in FB pages, many people click the like button on interesting posts, images and media even if they are not interested in the subject/niche. For example; a person may click on the image of a beautiful garden, but it doesn't mean that he is interested in the 'gardening' niche. But a person joined in 'indoor gardening' niche FB Group will definitely be interested in that niche. What do you think?

Ali.
Talent ISL is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th June 2013, 08:16 AM   #7
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
gabriel moisescu's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Europe
Posts: 129
Thanks: 71
Thanked 28 Times in 21 Posts
Default Re: Facebook Group Snatcher - Getting Ultra Targeted Facebook Traffic is Easy and Cheap

how can be monetized those UID's if my Fb account is restricted to do advertising ? in other words how can I monetize the ppls. into searched groups othervise than by FB advertising?
gabriel moisescu is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th June 2013, 08:18 AM   #8
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2002
Location: , , USA.
Posts: 526
Thanks: 0
Thanked 58 Times in 30 Posts
Default Re: Facebook Group Snatcher - Getting Ultra Targeted Facebook Traffic is Easy and Cheap

Hi Ali,

I agree with you 100% and I'm about to buy this WSO.

It looks like another SUPER product from you.

Thanks,

Robert
robert key is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th June 2013, 08:51 AM   #9
Supporting Warrior
War Room Member
 
Talent ISL's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2002
Posts: 831
Thanks: 139
Thanked 182 Times in 104 Posts
Default Re:

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabriel moisescu View Post
how can be monetized those UID's if my Fb account is restricted to do advertising ? in other words how can I monetize the ppls. into searched groups othervise than by FB advertising?
You cannot monetize the User ID list outside Facebook. The only purpose of this User ID list is to place Targeted Ads in Facebook legally.

Ali.
Talent ISL is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th June 2013, 09:21 AM   #10
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2002
Location: , , USA.
Posts: 526
Thanks: 0
Thanked 58 Times in 30 Posts
Default Re: Facebook Group Snatcher - Getting Ultra Targeted Facebook Traffic is Easy and Cheap

Hi Ali,

I just sent you a support request to your email. I ran
into an issue and it requires your assistance.

Thanks,

Robert
robert key is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th June 2013, 09:36 AM   #11
Supporting Warrior
War Room Member
 
Talent ISL's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2002
Posts: 831
Thanks: 139
Thanked 182 Times in 104 Posts
Default Re:

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert key View Post
Hi Ali,
I just sent you a support request to your email. I ran
into an issue and it requires your assistance.
Thanks,
Robert
Received your email and support staff has sent a reply.
Note that FBG Snatcher Button will work only when you are
inside a Facebook Group and the members list is open as shown
in the video tutorial. Otherwise you may get a 'No FB User IDs found' message.
Don't hesitate to contact my support staff for further assistance or send me a PM for further technical questions.

Best Regards,
Ali.
Talent ISL is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th June 2013, 10:42 AM   #12
6figurebusinesspro
 
jazzany's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default Re: Facebook Group Snatcher - Getting Ultra Targeted Facebook Traffic is Easy and Cheap

I bought the product for one of my partners to use..but there is a restricted IP address issue, avoiding her from using it on a other PC..

Kindly assist.
jazzany is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th June 2013, 11:15 AM   #13
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Georgia, USA.
Posts: 292
Thanks: 386
Thanked 90 Times in 80 Posts
Default Re: Facebook Group Snatcher - Getting Ultra Targeted Facebook Traffic is Easy and Cheap

OK ... If I understand correctly this is only good for FB groups and even then we are only able to use the info we receive to send FB ads to these people. Is this correct?

Is there a OTO?

If so what is it and how much does it cost?

Thank you!
HeyAdMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th June 2013, 11:53 AM   #14
Supporting Warrior
War Room Member
 
Talent ISL's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2002
Posts: 831
Thanks: 139
Thanked 182 Times in 104 Posts
Default Re:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzany View Post
I bought the product for one of my partners to use..but there is a restricted IP address issue, avoiding her from using it on a other PC..
Kindly assist.
This is not correct. My App doesn't have any restriction on working from a particular IP address etc. If you send more details to my support staff, she will assist you. Contact her at: support(AT)instantdigitalproducts.com
Talent ISL is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th June 2013, 11:59 AM   #15
Supporting Warrior
War Room Member
 
Talent ISL's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2002
Posts: 831
Thanks: 139
Thanked 182 Times in 104 Posts
Default Re:

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyAdMan View Post
OK ... If I understand correctly this is only good for FB groups and even then we are only able to use the info we receive to send FB ads to these people. Is this correct?
Yes. You Ad will show only to those people in the FB Groups. So you get very good conversion.

Quote:
Is there a OTO?
If so what is it and how much does it cost?
No. There is no OTO.
Talent ISL is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th June 2013, 01:52 PM   #16
Proud And Holy Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Cardiff, Wales and Mainz, Germany
Posts: 39
Thanks: 58
Thanked 23 Times in 16 Posts
Default Re: Facebook Group Snatcher - Getting Ultra Targeted Facebook Traffic is Easy and Cheap

Hi Ali, thanks for this great software. Now a quick question: do you provide a outsourcer / unlimited license? I will get this to my VA's but I do not want to buy a license for each one.

Thanks for Info
Galahad, the Holy Warrior ;-)
Galahad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th June 2013, 02:53 PM   #17
Setting the Tempo
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 17 Times in 16 Posts
Default Re: Facebook Group Snatcher - Getting Ultra Targeted Facebook Traffic is Easy and Cheap

Are the Programs Adobe Air?
TCarson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th June 2013, 10:25 PM   #18
ckb
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 55
Thanks: 350
Thanked 11 Times in 6 Posts
Default Re: Facebook Group Snatcher - Getting Ultra Targeted Facebook Traffic is Easy and Cheap

are you kidding me? I have never in my life seen any videos easier than this. I am baffled at how fast I read through everything and how fast I went through these videos with my pen and paper taking notes. I purchased this less than 30 minutes ago and I am already almost done with notes, videos, downloading etc. THIS ALONE WAS WORTH THE WSO $$ -- Whoever did these videos ......I rate them OUTSTANDING....A+++++++++++++++++++++
ckb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th June 2013, 11:04 PM   #19
Supporting Warrior
War Room Member
 
Talent ISL's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2002
Posts: 831
Thanks: 139
Thanked 182 Times in 104 Posts
Default Re:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galahad View Post
Hi Ali, thanks for this great software. Now a quick question: do you provide a outsourcer / unlimited license?
Hi Galahad, the Answer is 'NO'. Please read my PM for more details.
Talent ISL is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th June 2013, 11:10 PM   #20
Supporting Warrior
War Room Member
 
Talent ISL's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2002
Posts: 831
Thanks: 139
Thanked 182 Times in 104 Posts
Default Re:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCarson View Post
Are the Programs Adobe Air?
No. This is a Bookmarklet App that can be inserted on a Browser. This works perfectly in Windows and Mac. The browser we recommend is Chrome.

Regards.
Talent ISL is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th June 2013, 07:55 AM   #21
Proud And Holy Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Cardiff, Wales and Mainz, Germany
Posts: 39
Thanks: 58
Thanked 23 Times in 16 Posts
Default Re: Facebook Group Snatcher - Getting Ultra Targeted Facebook Traffic is Easy and Cheap

Hi Ali,

I recommend you should change the name from "Facebook Group Snatcher" to "FB Group Snatcher". Facebook is very hard on people using their company's name.

Don't give them any more reason to bring you and your software down.

Best
Galahad
Galahad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th June 2013, 08:04 AM   #22
Supporting Warrior
War Room Member
 
Talent ISL's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2002
Posts: 831
Thanks: 139
Thanked 182 Times in 104 Posts
Default Re:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galahad View Post
Hi Ali,
I recommend you should change the name from "Facebook Group Snatcher" to "FB Group Snatcher". Facebook is very hard on people using their company's name.
Don't give them any more reason to bring you and your software down.
Best
Galahad
Thanks for the suggestion. Actually, the Domain name we registered for this product is FBGroupSnatcher.com

Best Regards.
Talent ISL is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th June 2013, 09:55 AM   #23
Proud And Holy Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Cardiff, Wales and Mainz, Germany
Posts: 39
Thanks: 58
Thanked 23 Times in 16 Posts
Default Re: Facebook Group Snatcher - Getting Ultra Targeted Facebook Traffic is Easy and Cheap

Hi Ali, yes, but here you write always "Facebook Group Snatcher". It's in the graphic on the top and in the headline, title etc. I do not know if someone from FB's legal departement is part of the WF (LOL), but you never know ;-)
Galahad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th June 2013, 10:04 AM   #24
Proud And Holy Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Cardiff, Wales and Mainz, Germany
Posts: 39
Thanks: 58
Thanked 23 Times in 16 Posts
Default Re: Facebook Group Snatcher - Getting Ultra Targeted Facebook Traffic is Easy and Cheap

Just an other question: can you update the app so you can also take the user IDs from the member list of "secret groups" which one is a member of? Please see this video in the PM I've sent you for explanation.
Galahad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th June 2013, 10:07 AM   #25
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: Facebook Group Snatcher - Getting Ultra Targeted Facebook Traffic is Easy and Cheap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Anjamparuthi View Post
Yes. You Ad will show only to those people in the FB Groups. So you get very good conversion.


No. There is no OTO.
Facebook Ads allows to target particular interest and by definition Interest groups How does your product enhances what is already available in Facebook ?
zwebworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th June 2013, 11:08 AM   #26
Supporting Warrior
War Room Member
 
Talent ISL's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2002
Posts: 831
Thanks: 139
Thanked 182 Times in 104 Posts
Default Re:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galahad View Post
Just an other question: can you update the app so you can also take the user IDs from the member list of "secret groups" which one is a member of? Please see this video in the PM I've sent you for explanation.
Thanks for the suggestion. I watched your video, and sent you a PM.

Regards,
Ali.
Talent ISL is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th June 2013, 11:32 AM   #27
Supporting Warrior
War Room Member
 
Talent ISL's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2002
Posts: 831
Thanks: 139
Thanked 182 Times in 104 Posts
Default Re:

Quote:
Originally Posted by zwebworld View Post
Facebook Ads allows to target particular interest and by definition Interest groups How does your product enhances what is already available in Facebook ?
Facebook recently started a feature called 'Custom Audience Targeting'. Now Advertisers can target their Ad to a specific set of Facebook users. Audiences can be defined by either User ID, email address, phone numbers etc. My App can create a User ID list of Selected FB Group members. When you place an Ad in Facebook, instead of entering a keyword (that denotes a particular interest) or selecting a niche category, just select the 'Custom Audience' list you created using my App. This way, only those people in the list will be able to view your Ad. This is very helpful to reach your Ads to highly interested people for a very low CPM rate.

Hope this helps,
Ali.
Talent ISL is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th June 2013, 09:50 AM   #28
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
inglis's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Christchurch, New Zealand.
Posts: 19
Thanks: 105
Thanked 60 Times in 51 Posts
Default Re: Facebook Group Snatcher - Getting Ultra Targeted Facebook Traffic is Easy and Cheap

Quote:
Originally Posted by zwebworld View Post
Facebook Ads allows to target particular interest and by definition Interest groups How does your product enhances what is already available in Facebook ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Anjamparuthi View Post
Facebook recently started a feature called 'Custom Audience Targeting'. Now Advertisers can target their Ad to a specific set of Facebook users. Audiences can be defined by either User ID, email address, phone numbers etc. My App can create a User ID list of Selected FB Group members. When you place an Ad in Facebook, instead of entering a keyword (that denotes a particular interest) or selecting a niche category, just select the 'Custom Audience' list you created using my App. This way, only those people in the list will be able to view your Ad. This is very helpful to reach your Ads to highly interested people for a very low CPM rate.

Hope this helps,
Ali.
Hi Ali, I've been targeting specific sets of FB users with Fb Ad's for some time now; well before they introduced this new 'Custom Audience Targeting'... What zwebworld and I wish to know is what advantage(s) do we get using your product over the traditional way we've been targeting our ad's before?

Cheers,
Paul
inglis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th June 2013, 03:13 PM   #29
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Default Re: Facebook Group Snatcher - Getting Ultra Targeted Facebook Traffic is Easy and Cheap

WOW! This is just a fantastic offer, Ali! I know it'll make an outrageous difference in populating my lists - what a smooth original idea! I would
like to use another processor for payment, though. Are you able to accept payments via any of the others? Thanks for considering my request, Ari. I would bet that there are at least a few of the other Warriors that would appreciate this also. Many thanks. Barb
ontofreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th June 2013, 06:49 PM   #30
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 11
Thanks: 3
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default Re: Facebook Group Snatcher - Getting Ultra Targeted Facebook Traffic is Easy and Cheap

I have this but when I try to go to the website now - it's not there. CDROM Shop | buy online Greek and Arabic CD-ROM multimedia | Just another WordPress site Does anyone know what is going on? I sent an email to them but haven't heard back yet.
tinaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th June 2013, 06:55 PM   #31
Supporting Warrior
War Room Member
 
Talent ISL's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2002
Posts: 831
Thanks: 139
Thanked 182 Times in 104 Posts
Default Re:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinaf View Post
I have this but when I try to go to the website now - it's not there. CDROM Shop | buy online Greek and Arabic CD-ROM multimedia | Just another WordPress site Does anyone know what is going on? I sent an email to them but haven't heard back yet.
The one you mentioned is NOT our product. This WSO is for "FB GroupSnatcher".
Talent ISL is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 9th June 2013, 10:59 AM   #32
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: Facebook Group Snatcher - Getting Ultra Targeted Facebook Traffic is Easy and Cheap

Quote:
Originally Posted by inglis View Post
Hi Ali, I've been targeting specific sets of FB users with Fb Ad's for some time now; well before they introduced this new 'Custom Audience Targeting'... What zwebworld and I wish to know is what advantage(s) do we get using your product over the traditional way we've been targeting our ad's before?

Cheers,
Paul

I'd like to hear the answer to this question too!
richbeachbabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9th June 2013, 12:20 PM   #33
Warrior Member
 
longterm62's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 27
Thanks: 0
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default Re: Facebook Group Snatcher - Getting Ultra Targeted Facebook Traffic is Easy and Cheap

This product looks very interesting
longterm62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10th June 2013, 10:14 AM   #34
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
inglis's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Christchurch, New Zealand.
Posts: 19
Thanks: 105
Thanked 60 Times in 51 Posts
Default Re: Facebook Group Snatcher - Getting Ultra Targeted Facebook Traffic is Easy and Cheap

Quote:
Originally Posted by richbeachbabe View Post
I'd like to hear the answer to this question too!
Hi RichBeachBabe, it seems our questions remain unanswered so did a little research and it appears when utilizing Facebook UIDs we should ensure we comply with Section II of the Platform Policies.

Found number 6, 12, and 13 particularly interesting:

II. Storing and Using Data You Receive From Us (FACEBOOK)

1. You will only request the data you need to operate your application.

2. You may cache data you receive through use of the Facebook API in order to improve your applicationís user experience, but you should try to keep the data up to date. This permission does not give you any rights to such data.

3. You will have a privacy policy that tells users what user data you are going to use and how you will use, display, share, or transfer that data. In addition, you will include your privacy policy URL in the App Dashboard, and must also include a link to your app's privacy policy in any app marketplace that provides you with the functionality to do so.

4. Until you display a conspicuous link to your privacy policy in your app, any data accessed by your app (including basic account information) may only be used in the context of the user's experience in that app. A user's friends' data can only be used in the context of the user's experience on your application.

5. Subject to certain restrictions, including on use and transfer, users give you their basic account information when they connect with your application. For all other data obtained through use of the Facebook API, you must obtain explicit consent from the user who provided the data to us before using it for any purpose other than displaying it back to the user on your application.

6. You will not directly or indirectly transfer any data you receive from us, including user data or Facebook User IDs, to (or use such data in connection with) any ad network, ad exchange, data broker, or other advertising or monetization related toolset, even if a user consents to such transfer or use. By indirectly we mean you cannot, for example, transfer data to a third party who then transfers the data to an ad network. By any data we mean all data obtained through use of the Facebook Platform (API, Social Plugins, etc.), including aggregate, anonymous or derivative data.

7. You will not use Facebook User IDs for any purpose outside your application (e.g., your infrastructure, code, or services necessary to build and run your application). Facebook User IDs may be used with external services that you use to build and run your application, such as a web infrastructure service or a distributed computing platform, but only if those services are necessary to running your application and the service has a contractual obligation with you to keep Facebook User IDs confidential.

8. If you need an anonymous unique identifier to share outside your application with third parties such as content partners, advertisers, or ad networks, you must use our mechanism. You must never share this anonymous unique identifier with a data broker, information broker, or any other service that we may define as such under our sole discretion.

9. You will not sell or purchase any data obtained from us by anyone. If you are acquired by or merge with a third party, you can continue to use user data within your application, but you cannot transfer data outside your application.

10. If you stop using Platform or we disable your application, you must delete all information about a user you have received from us unless: (a) it is basic account information; or (b) you have received explicit consent from the user to retain their data.

11. You cannot use a userís friend list outside of your application, even if a user consents to such use, but you can use connections between users who have both connected to your application.

12. You will delete all data you receive from us concerning a user if the user asks you to do so, and will provide an easily accessible mechanism for users to make such a request. We may require you to delete data you receive from the Facebook API if you violate our terms.

13. You will not include data you receive from us concerning a user in any advertising creative, even if a user consents to such use.


14. You must not give your secret key and access tokens to another party, unless that party is an agent acting on your behalf as an operator of your application. You are responsible for all activities that occur under your account identifiers.

Compiled by Paul Inglis from https://developers.facebook.com/policy/ on the 10th of June, 2013.
inglis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11th June 2013, 12:23 AM   #35
Supporting Warrior
War Room Member
 
Talent ISL's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2002
Posts: 831
Thanks: 139
Thanked 182 Times in 104 Posts
Default Re:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ontofreedom View Post
... I would like to use another processor for payment, though. Are you able to accept payments via any of the others?...
We accept payment by Paypal & Clickbank only. If you can pay using Clickbank, I will send you another link by PM. Please let me know.
Talent ISL is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 11th June 2013, 12:36 AM   #36
Supporting Warrior
War Room Member
 
Talent ISL's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2002
Posts: 831
Thanks: 139
Thanked 182 Times in 104 Posts
Default Re:

Quote:
Originally Posted by inglis View Post
Hi Ali, I've been targeting specific sets of FB users with Fb Ad's for some time now; well before they introduced this new 'Custom Audience Targeting'... What zwebworld and I wish to know is what advantage(s) do we get using your product over the traditional way we've been targeting our ad's before?
Cheers,
Paul
Quote:
Originally Posted by richbeachbabe View Post
I'd like to hear the answer to this question too!
The Advantages of 'Custom Audience Targeting' in one word is: Conversion.
Better conversion from people involved in a niche group than people once clicked a like button on a niche page. Somebody may have liked a page if that page belongs to his friend in FB, but may not be interested in that niche. Better conversion from people frequently involved in discussions in FB Niche Groups. This is something you have to try yourself in FB, then only you get my point. Track the result and see how it works.

Regards,
Ali.
Talent ISL is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 11th June 2013, 01:00 AM   #37
Supporting Warrior
War Room Member
 
Talent ISL's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2002
Posts: 831
Thanks: 139
Thanked 182 Times in 104 Posts
Default Re:

Quote:
Originally Posted by inglis View Post
.... did a little research and it appears when utilizing Facebook UIDs we should ensure we comply with Section II of the Platform Policies.
Found number 6, 12, and 13 particularly interesting:
By reading the FB Program policies, you can see that our App is completely comply with their terms.

Quote:
6. You will not directly or indirectly transfer any data you receive from us, including user data or Facebook User IDs, to (or use such data in connection with) any ad network, ad exchange, data broker, or other advertising or monetization related toolset, even if a user consents to such transfer or use.
Our App doens't transfer any data anywhere. The user is using his own browser to collect the Data using our App. Nothing is transferring to any third party.
Quote:
By indirectly we mean you cannot, for example, transfer data to a third party who then transfers the data to an ad network. By any data we mean all data obtained through use of the Facebook Platform (API, Social Plugins, etc.), including aggregate, anonymous or derivative data.
We do not use API, so no massive data fetching is involved from their server. Each user is browsing from his own browser (unique IP address) for their own use. No data is transferring to another place. The data is using only for their own Facebook Ad campaigns which they allow.

Quote:
12. You will delete all data you receive from us concerning a user if the user asks you to do so, and will provide an easily accessible mechanism for users to make such a request. We may require you to delete data you receive from the Facebook API if you violate our terms.
Our App doesn't save data. The collected data is NOT sending to anywhere. This #12 is something each user has to do, nothing related to our App.
Quote:
13. You will not include data you receive from us concerning a user in any advertising creative, even if a user consents to such use.
This comply to all internet marketers. We collect names of emails of people in our squeeze page, but we cannot use it on Advertising creatives.

When you read the FB Terms, FB Group Snatcher is not at all violate any FB Terms. As you can see our competitors (not mentioning their names) use API and violate the above mentioned FB Terms. Because their Script fetch data from Facebook Database using API and then transfer that data to each and every user. A Mass API data fetching is involved and saving and transferring of data is another violation.

Thank you inglis for posting in this Thread. This is helpful for all Warriors to know which is against FB Terms and which is not.

Have a nice day,
Ali.
Talent ISL is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 11th June 2013, 03:10 AM   #38
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
inglis's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Christchurch, New Zealand.
Posts: 19
Thanks: 105
Thanked 60 Times in 51 Posts
Default Re: Facebook Group Snatcher - Getting Ultra Targeted Facebook Traffic is Easy and Cheap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Anjamparuthi View Post
The Advantages of 'Custom Audience Targeting' in one word is: Conversion.
Better conversion from people involved in a niche group than people once clicked a like button on a niche page. Somebody may have liked a page if that page belongs to his friend in FB, but may not be interested in that niche. Better conversion from people frequently involved in discussions in FB Niche Groups. This is something you have to try yourself in FB, then only you get my point. Track the result and see how it works.

Regards,
Ali.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Anjamparuthi View Post
Thank you inglis for posting in this Thread. This is helpful for all Warriors to know which is against FB Terms and which is not.

Have a nice day,
Ali.
Thanks for getting back to us Ali.

As you know, we're not obliged to direct targeted ad's exclusively to niche Fb Pages for just a "like". We can pretty much send Fb Ad's to any Webpage we like; whether it's via a tab (for a "like" as well) or not.

Guess what I'm ultimately trying to say is, wouldn't talking about "conversions" be better suited to what the marketer has in place their end (their sales funnel) because people can be invited to groups willy nilly without their consent? (therefore, not all people in a fb group are there of their own volition so how is your "new" targeting way any better than the "old" targeted fb ad's?)

Thanks for your patience and understanding Ali. I believe it's in the marketers best interest to prove their pitch (with cases studies or what-not in their sales copy) as opposed to asking potential customers to try prove it to themselves; would just make for stronger sales copy and conversions I reckon... Just sayin'

Thanks again man.

Cheers,
Paul
inglis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13th June 2013, 03:44 PM   #39
Warrior Member
 
QueenNH's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Facebook Group Snatcher - Getting Ultra Targeted Facebook Traffic is Easy and Cheap

so just pay it by using paypal and then how the software will be deliver?
QueenNH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th June 2013, 05:46 AM   #40
Supporting Warrior
War Room Member
 
Talent ISL's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2002
Posts: 831
Thanks: 139
Thanked 182 Times in 104 Posts
Default Re:

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenNH View Post
so just pay it by using paypal and then how the software will be deliver?
You can Download the App and Video Tutorials instantly on receipt of the payment. The buyer will be forwarded to the WarriorPlus confirmation page and then forward to the download page.
Talent ISL is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th June 2013, 04:20 PM   #41
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 10
Thanks: 0
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Default Re: Facebook Group Snatcher - Getting Ultra Targeted Facebook Traffic is Easy and Cheap

can you get the id's of members of secret groups if you are a member of that group. Do you have to be a member of a closed group to get their member id's.
tuckspop is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th June 2013, 04:02 AM   #42
Supporting Warrior
War Room Member
 
Talent ISL's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2002
Posts: 831
Thanks: 139
Thanked 182 Times in 104 Posts
Default Re:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckspop View Post
can you get the id's of members of secret groups if you are a member of that group. Do you have to be a member of a closed group to get their member id's.
For a closed group, you don't have to be a member. You can get IDs without joining that group.

For Secret group, we are working on an updated version. New version will be sent to all members shortly.

Regards,
Ali.
Talent ISL is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th June 2013, 12:22 AM   #43
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Digi Agent's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 10
Thanks: 0
Thanked 14 Times in 10 Posts
Default Re: Facebook Group Snatcher - Getting Ultra Targeted Facebook Traffic is Easy and Cheap

I bought your Chrome bookmarklet after an other similar function FB app had stopped working... Searched for my niche, selected my custom audience, submitted request to advertise to them - and the request got approved within an hour. Pretty impressive Ali.
Digi Agent is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd July 2013, 04:19 AM   #44
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2007
Posts: 12
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: Facebook Group Snatcher - Getting Ultra Targeted Facebook Traffic is Easy and Cheap

Will this work if we input a Cyrillic language keyword, not just Latin ones?

Thanks
pashtet72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd July 2013, 10:51 PM   #45
Supporting Warrior
War Room Member
 
Talent ISL's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2002
Posts: 831
Thanks: 139
Thanked 182 Times in 104 Posts
Default Re:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pashtet72 View Post
Will this work if we input a Cyrillic language keyword, not just Latin ones?
I tried a Russian word and it works. See the attached screen-shot.

Regards,
Ali.
Attached Thumbnails
[CLOSED]-fbgsscreenshot.jpg  
Talent ISL is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd July 2013, 05:07 AM   #46
HyperActive Warrior
 
trustee's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Indonesia Archipelago
Posts: 144
Thanks: 47
Thanked 53 Times in 50 Posts
Default Re: Facebook Group Snatcher - Getting Ultra Targeted Facebook Traffic is Easy and Cheap

Hello Ali,

How much will you charge for the updates after 1 year?

Heru
trustee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd July 2013, 05:17 AM   #47
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 61
Thanks: 2
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default Re: Facebook Group Snatcher - Getting Ultra Targeted Facebook Traffic is Easy and Cheap

Never heard as it worked. There are some anomalies to clear first from it.
jedsonack2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd July 2013, 09:01 AM   #48
Active Warrior
 
sonnt's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 89
Thanks: 9
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Default Re: Facebook Group Snatcher - Getting Ultra Targeted Facebook Traffic is Easy and Cheap

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedsonack2 View Post
Never heard as it worked. There are some anomalies to clear first from it.
it works! I use it for my advertising campaign and the CPC is around $0.04

#Ali Anjamparuthi: Hope to see the automation feature in the next update

This is crazy script I've bought
sonnt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th July 2013, 11:03 PM   #49
Supporting Warrior
War Room Member
 
Talent ISL's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2002
Posts: 831
Thanks: 139
Thanked 182 Times in 104 Posts
Default Re:

Quote:
Originally Posted by trustee View Post
Hello Ali,
How much will you charge for the updates after 1 year?
Heru
Hello Heru,
In most cases, I do not charge for new versions. If you verify my previous 15 products posted in WSO, I still provide free updates to all of them except 3 items. If I charge, the amount will be reasonable. For example I charged $5 to update Viral Fanpage Builder.

Regards,
Ali.
Talent ISL is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 9th July 2013, 10:47 AM   #50
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 285
Thanks: 62
Thanked 35 Times in 35 Posts
Default Re: Facebook Group Snatcher - Getting Ultra Targeted Facebook Traffic is Easy and Cheap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digi Agent View Post
I bought your Chrome bookmarklet after an other similar function FB app had stopped working... Searched for my niche, selected my custom audience, submitted request to advertise to them - and the request got approved within an hour. Pretty impressive Ali.
can i purchase the chrome bookmarklet too?is it included?
monister is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  Warrior Forum - The #1 Internet Marketing Forum & Marketplace > The Warrior Forum > Warrior Special Offers

Bookmarks

Tags
cheap, custom audience targeting, easy, facebook, facebook group, fb group, group, snatcher, targeted, traffic, ultra
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:10 AM.