Register Blogs Community Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 20th Jun 2013, 08:52 PM   #1
Helping Vets Since 2013
War Room Member
 
tsteffen's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 27
Thanks: 78
Thanked 37 Times in 33 Posts
Default
[CLOSED] Mobile Website Generator with Custom Qr Code Generator- [Branding Tool / MRR Available]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share




CLOSED



CLOSED

tsteffen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21st Jun 2013, 09:48 AM   #2
Software Creator!
War Room Member
 
snginc's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Posts: 312
Thanks: 1,564
Thanked 335 Times in 290 Posts
Blog Entries: 1
Default
Re: The New Way To Create Custom Mobile Websites, Branding Tool / MRR Available
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Tim this has been a long road but you finally did it! All this hard work we did paid off! Congrats on the wso! You already made a sale! Outstanding!
snginc is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to snginc For This Useful Post:
Unread 21st Jun 2013, 09:55 AM   #3
Helping Vets Since 2013
War Room Member
 
tsteffen's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 27
Thanks: 78
Thanked 37 Times in 33 Posts
Default
Re: The New Way To Create Custom Mobile Websites, Branding Tool / MRR Available
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

FAQ

Q: I have a MAC can I use this software?
A: Only if you are running some type of windows parallel program.

Q: How many Mobile Websites can I build with this software?
A: You can build an unlimited amount of mobile websites

Q: How do I get support?
A: Email support available at Support@mobilewebcreate.com

Q: I purchased the standard version, and now I would like to purchase the Branding Tool / MRR.
A: The Branding Tool will be available as an OTO if you didn't purchase initially.
or send a request to support@mobilewebcreate.com

Q: Are there any refunds?
A: Because of the nature of the software there are NO refunds.

Q: Can I see more of the actual software and how it works?
A: This is a video of the software in action - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvX9b431yho
tsteffen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21st Jun 2013, 09:56 AM   #4
Helping Vets Since 2013
War Room Member
 
tsteffen's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 27
Thanks: 78
Thanked 37 Times in 33 Posts
Default
Re: The New Way To Create Custom Mobile Websites, Branding Tool / MRR Available
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thanks Jerome! I couldn't have done it without your help !
tsteffen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to tsteffen For This Useful Post:
Unread 21st Jun 2013, 11:00 AM   #5
Software Creator!
War Room Member
 
snginc's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Posts: 312
Thanks: 1,564
Thanked 335 Times in 290 Posts
Blog Entries: 1
Default
Re: The New Way To Create Custom Mobile Websites, Branding Tool / MRR Available
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

That's what friends are for!
Originally Posted by tsteffen View Post

Thanks Jerome! I couldn't have done it without your help !
snginc is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to snginc For This Useful Post:
Unread 21st Jun 2013, 04:47 PM   #6
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 208
Thanks: 106
Thanked 99 Times in 49 Posts
Default
Re: The New Way To Create Custom Mobile Websites, Branding Tool / MRR Available
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

This actually looks really interesting. How long would you say it takes to build the site with using the questionnaire from start to finish?

Also, I am a potential buyer - as this could save me some time - but there are a lot of things I would want to see as a buyer that I can't! Perhaps in addition to asking my question I can give you a buyer perspective:

1. I would like to see more of a demo. Maybe build a sample site with the software and turn it into a video. Also, the video is small and it didnt let me increase the size and go full screen! Argh!

2. I would like to see screenshots of some additional sites. It was kind of inconvienent for me to enter in the mobile address on my phone - and that is only one sample. I would like to see a few different samples and images.

Just my .02 and questions as an interested prospect.

This actually looks like a REALLY cool tool - I just need to see more of it.
mrjosco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to mrjosco For This Useful Post:
Unread 21st Jun 2013, 04:48 PM   #7
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 208
Thanks: 106
Thanked 99 Times in 49 Posts
Default
Re: The New Way To Create Custom Mobile Websites, Branding Tool / MRR Available
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

How much flexibility is there in terms of number of pages/titles of pages and links? Are they unlimited or are they fixed? Can you amend the link text/page title or are those fixed as well?
mrjosco is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21st Jun 2013, 04:57 PM   #8
Helping Vets Since 2013
War Room Member
 
tsteffen's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 27
Thanks: 78
Thanked 37 Times in 33 Posts
Default
Re: The New Way To Create Custom Mobile Websites, Branding Tool / MRR Available
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mrjosco View Post

This actually looks really interesting. How long would you say it takes to build the site with using the questionnaire from start to finish?

Also, I am a potential buyer - as this could save me some time - but there are a lot of things I would want to see as a buyer that I can't! Perhaps in addition to asking my question I can give you a buyer perspective:

1. I would like to see more of a demo. Maybe build a sample site with the software and turn it into a video. Also, the video is small and it didnt let me increase the size and go full screen! Argh!

2. I would like to see screenshots of some additional sites. It was kind of inconvienent for me to enter in the mobile address on my phone - and that is only one sample. I would like to see a few different samples and images.

Just my .02 and questions as an interested prospect.

This actually looks like a REALLY cool tool - I just need to see more of it.
Thank you for your feedback, and sorry about the demo!
I will work on that asap and get more to ya.
The pages in the software are set, although the output files are open, so if you are comfortable with html, you can adjust accordingly.
Depending if you have the necessary information available, ie - images, address, phone etc. You can complete the software in under 30 minutes, its roughly 60 questions to input, just depends on your typing speed!
I hope this answered your question, and I will work on another video asap, for now I will be glad to pm you a pdf showing all the color options that can be changed.
tsteffen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to tsteffen For This Useful Post:
Unread 21st Jun 2013, 06:06 PM   #9
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: California USA
Posts: 10
Thanks: 1
Thanked 11 Times in 8 Posts
Default
Re: The New Way To Create Custom Mobile Websites, Branding Tool / MRR Available
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Tim I think you offer a great product here, I got one. Good luck to you, keep them coming
frolls is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to frolls For This Useful Post:
Unread 21st Jun 2013, 06:10 PM   #10
Helping Vets Since 2013
War Room Member
 
tsteffen's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 27
Thanks: 78
Thanked 37 Times in 33 Posts
Default
Re: The New Way To Create Custom Mobile Websites, Branding Tool / MRR Available
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by frolls View Post

Hi Tim I think you offer a great product here, I got one. Good luck to you, keep them coming
Thank You, I do appreciate it. Hope you enjoy!
tsteffen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22nd Jun 2013, 07:30 AM   #11
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
decox's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 32
Thanks: 2
Thanked 42 Times in 39 Posts
Default
Re: [Mobile] Mobile Website Generator with Custom Qr Code Generator- [Branding Tool / MRR Available]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

When you upload this to your server how does it appear? Is it just a mobile site or does it show correctly on the pc?
decox is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22nd Jun 2013, 07:48 AM   #12
Barry Rodgers
War Room Member
 
Paleochora's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Big, wet ball with billions of others
Posts: 1,149
Thanks: 370
Thanked 674 Times in 391 Posts
Default
Re: [Mobile] Mobile Website Generator with Custom Qr Code Generator- [Branding Tool / MRR Available]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Got hand it to Tim....he has been a work machine for he last month or so making some very cool software applications. I am so pleased to see that he has decided to bundle these together to make this WSO.

If you walk through your town with a smartphone, just see how many restaurants have 2 things in common: They don't have a purpose made mobile site and they have tables free.

Many restaurateurs have not yet cottoned on to the fact that there are hungry people walking around with their smartphones just looking for somewhere to eat.

This WSO is a "must" if you want to tap into that rich offline vein of mobile sites.

Well done Tim!
Paleochora is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Paleochora For This Useful Post:
Unread 22nd Jun 2013, 08:08 AM   #13
Helping Vets Since 2013
War Room Member
 
tsteffen's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 27
Thanks: 78
Thanked 37 Times in 33 Posts
Default
Re: [Mobile] Mobile Website Generator with Custom Qr Code Generator- [Branding Tool / MRR Available]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by decox View Post

When you upload this to your server how does it appear? Is it just a mobile site or does it show correctly on the pc?
This is just the mobile website. Although it will show on the PC it will not show correctly.
tsteffen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22nd Jun 2013, 08:09 AM   #14
Helping Vets Since 2013
War Room Member
 
tsteffen's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 27
Thanks: 78
Thanked 37 Times in 33 Posts
Default
Re: [Mobile] Mobile Website Generator with Custom Qr Code Generator- [Branding Tool / MRR Available]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Paleochora View Post

Got hand it to Tim....he has been a work machine for he last month or so making some very cool software applications. I am so pleased to see that he has decided to bundle these together to make this WSO.

If you walk through your town with a smartphone, just see how many restaurants have 2 things in common: They don't have a purpose made mobile site and they have tables free.

Many restaurateurs have not yet cottoned on to the fact that there are hungry people walking around with their smartphones just looking for somewhere to eat.

This WSO is a "must" if you want to tap into that rich offline vein of mobile sites.

Well done Tim!
Thanks Barry!
tsteffen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22nd Jun 2013, 10:43 AM   #15
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 12
Thanks: 1
Thanked 45 Times in 39 Posts
Default
Re: [Mobile] Mobile Website Generator with Custom Qr Code Generator- [Branding Tool / MRR Available]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey Warriors,

I got a chance to take an early look at Tim's creation and it was nothing short of phenomenal. I couldn't believe that just in a few short minutes, I could mockup a design for a local restaurant and have something to show them when going in to talk with the decision-makers. I really like the ability to make it white label so that I can brand it with my own agency brand. That goes a long ways toward keeping your clients.

I'm excited about this release. Tim is a very responsive individual and I'm sure that his support will be top-notch as well. I congratulate him on his first product out of the chute and I expect will see many more from him.

Way to go Tim!
Sean Atkisson is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sean Atkisson For This Useful Post:
Unread 22nd Jun 2013, 11:44 AM   #16
Helping Vets Since 2013
War Room Member
 
tsteffen's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 27
Thanks: 78
Thanked 37 Times in 33 Posts
Default
Re: [Mobile] Mobile Website Generator with Custom Qr Code Generator- [Branding Tool / MRR Available]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by frolls View Post

Hi Tim I think you offer a great product here, I got one. Good luck to you, keep them coming
Originally Posted by Sean Atkisson View Post

Hey Warriors,

I got a chance to take an early look at Tim's creation and it was nothing short of phenomenal. I couldn't believe that just in a few short minutes, I could mockup a design for a local restaurant and have something to show them when going in to talk with the decision-makers. I really like the ability to make it white label so that I can brand it with my own agency brand. That goes a long ways toward keeping your clients.

I'm excited about this release. Tim is a very responsive individual and I'm sure that his support will be top-notch as well. I congratulate him on his first product out of the chute and I expect will see many more from him.

Way to go Tim!
Wow thanks Sean!
tsteffen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Jun 2013, 06:40 PM   #17
CaliRay
War Room Member
 
caliray's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Somewhere in time
Posts: 91
Thanks: 69
Thanked 43 Times in 36 Posts
Default
Re: [Mobile] Mobile Website Generator with Custom Qr Code Generator- [Branding Tool / MRR Available]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Why do you call this Elite Mobile Restaurant Magic? I haven't seen anything that indicates it is intended for building only restaurant mobile sites?
caliray is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Jun 2013, 09:20 PM   #18
Helping Vets Since 2013
War Room Member
 
tsteffen's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 27
Thanks: 78
Thanked 37 Times in 33 Posts
Default
Re: [Mobile] Mobile Website Generator with Custom Qr Code Generator- [Branding Tool / MRR Available]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by caliray View Post

Why do you call this Elite Mobile Restaurant Magic? I haven't seen anything that indicates it is intended for building only restaurant mobile sites?
I chose that name because the menus inside the mobile website are mainly geared towards restaurants. Although it is directed towards restaurants, it is not restricted to them.
tsteffen is offline   Reply With Quote


Bookmarks

Tags
brander, branding, create, custom, generator, mobile, mrr, tool, websites

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:55 PM.