Warrior Forum - The #1 Internet Marketing Forum & Marketplace

Warrior Forum - The #1 Internet Marketing Forum & Marketplace (http://www.warriorforum.com/)
-   Warrior Special Offers (http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers/)
-   -   Get Up To 240 Hand-Built, High PR Backlinks (PR2 to PR9) to BOOST Your Website! (It's BACK AGAIN!) (http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers/82492-get-up-240-hand-built-high-pr-backlinks-pr2-pr9-boost-your-website-its-back-again.html)

adtown 13th July 2009 10:52 AM

Re: => Need BACKLINKS? High PR Link Building Done for YOU at ROCK BOTTOM Prices! (LAST CALL)
 
Hi Bryan,

Ordered 50 Links a Month - ID 9P755965XW638951X)

I'll send PM with details

Thanks
dj

bhuff85 15th July 2009 06:00 AM

Re: => Need BACKLINKS? High PR Link Building Done for YOU at ROCK BOTTOM Prices! (LAST CALL)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by adtown (Post 975017)
Hi Bryan,

Ordered 50 Links a Month - ID 9P755965XW638951X)

I'll send PM with details

Thanks
dj

Hey DJ, I got all of your details. Thanks for the order!

Dan Foley 15th July 2009 10:33 AM

Re: => Need BACKLINKS? High PR Link Building Done for YOU at ROCK BOTTOM Prices! (LAST CALL)
 
Hi trippmarxx,

I really like your service and will be using it more. You provide excellent sites and service. Everything as advertised and more!

Adrian Cooper 15th July 2009 10:55 AM

Re: => Need BACKLINKS? High PR Link Building Done for YOU at ROCK BOTTOM Prices! (LAST CALL)
 
Trippmarx - looks like an excellent package.

Have you any observations as to the longevity of the rankings?

So many linking strategies result in immediate high rankings followed by sandboxing or a big plunge in rankings.

This is because Google look for natural linking to inner pages of sites over time. If anyone blasts 30 links to the home page in a day, they will do considerable damage.

Can you drip feed links to inner pages of the target site over weeks and months?

Also - have you had any feedback about linking to EZA aticles etc?

Thanks.

lohwengk 15th July 2009 11:20 AM

Re: => Need BACKLINKS? High PR Link Building Done for YOU at ROCK BOTTOM Prices! (LAST CALL)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Adrian Cooper (Post 982598)
Also - have you had any feedback about linking to EZA aticles etc?

Adrian,

I would be careful of spending significant amounts of money or time building links to EZA articles. I've had one of my published articles removed because it was reported to contain profanity. Basically, I used the word "shit" when writing about litter training. While I wouldn't mind changing the article a little, I decided not to bother when EZA refused to let me know what other words they might consider profane. They also pretty much said that a word is profane because regardless of context. So that's that.

Another issue is that they have recently (this year) changed their adsense block to get more click-throughs (which means fewer clicks on our resource box).

A 3rd issue I've noticed is that my (EZA) articles this year have not done well in the SERPs. Most of my EZA articles which are in the first 30 pages of the SERPs were published last year.

A better choice might be GoArticles, because right now they don't have advertising. OTOH, we also don't know how long this condition will remain.

I think my ArticleAlley articles this year are doing okay in the SERPs. Unfortunately, their adsense block is really intrusive, and the resource box links are no-follow.

bhuff85 15th July 2009 12:09 PM

Re: => Need BACKLINKS? High PR Link Building Done for YOU at ROCK BOTTOM Prices! (LAST CALL)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by lohwengk (Post 982716)
Adrian,

I would be careful of spending significant amounts of money or time building links to EZA articles. I've had one of my published articles removed because it was reported to contain profanity. Basically, I used the word "shit" when writing about litter training. While I wouldn't mind changing the article a little, I decided not to bother when EZA refused to let me know what other words they might consider profane. They also pretty much said that a word is profane because regardless of context. So that's that.

Another issue is that they have recently (this year) changed their adsense block to get more click-throughs (which means fewer clicks on our resource box).

A 3rd issue I've noticed is that my (EZA) articles this year have not done well in the SERPs. Most of my EZA articles which are in the first 30 pages of the SERPs were published last year.

A better choice might be GoArticles, because right now they don't have advertising. OTOH, we also don't know how long this condition will remain.

I think my ArticleAlley articles this year are doing okay in the SERPs. Unfortunately, their adsense block is really intrusive, and the resource box links are no-follow.

Actually, GoArticles DOES do advertising now....They use text ad links throughout the article, with various words linked to an advertisement. Not exactly a good deal.

Now back to Adrian's question...

I generally don't "drip feed" these links, because there isn't any reason to. The only way Google is going to damage or "degrade" your site is if you built a few thousand links in one day, all from sketchy sites or from the same site, just all inner pages of that very same site.

If you're site had good content and a hundred people ended up linking to it in one day, would Google penalize you for that, even though you had nothing to do with it? Of course not, because they know and understand that things like this DO happen.

What many people will experience with these links is that after I build them, their site appears to "fall off" the ranks for a day or two. Then, it will come back, stronger and ranked higher. This is very typical, and does NOT mean that you are being penalized. It happens to everyone.

So, I tend to build out my links in one to two days per client. 25 to 50 links over the course of a day or two, from all different sites (and inner pages, at that), isn't going to damage your site. Now, how well you move up in rank is determined by the keyword phrase you're targeting, how much competition your up against, and whether or not your site is optimized for that keyword. That part is all up to you.

Hope that helps clear things up a bit.

Lanadili 18th July 2009 10:45 AM

Re: => Need BACKLINKS? High PR Link Building Done for YOU at ROCK BOTTOM Prices! (LAST CALL)
 
I wanted to post again to say that the last package that I ordered has really helped my rankings and traffic! I'm now (after a few weeks) on the first page of Google for both keywords.

Traffic has never been so high since I started using this service, and my sales are going through the roof! Thanks again Bryan, I'll be ordering more from you really soon with new keywords to target.

Marc2008 18th July 2009 01:17 PM

Re: => Need BACKLINKS? High PR Link Building Done for YOU at ROCK BOTTOM Prices! (LAST CALL)
 
Is this service still available?

bhuff85 19th July 2009 10:52 PM

Re: => Need BACKLINKS? High PR Link Building Done for YOU at ROCK BOTTOM Prices! (LAST CALL)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lanadili (Post 993323)
I wanted to post again to say that the last package that I ordered has really helped my rankings and traffic! I'm now (after a few weeks) on the first page of Google for both keywords.

Traffic has never been so high since I started using this service, and my sales are going through the roof! Thanks again Bryan, I'll be ordering more from you really soon with new keywords to target.

Glad to hear those results :) Look forward to even more orders from ya!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marc2008 (Post 993662)
Is this service still available?

Yes Marc, this service is still available.

mpthink 20th July 2009 11:51 AM

Re: => Need BACKLINKS? High PR Link Building Done for YOU at ROCK BOTTOM Prices! (LAST CALL)
 
Hi,

I just want to confirm that you've received my order. Transaction ID: 8DJ26044A64900718

Thanks,
Marvin

bhuff85 21st July 2009 10:10 AM

Re: => Need BACKLINKS? High PR Link Building Done for YOU at ROCK BOTTOM Prices! (LAST CALL)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mpthink (Post 999609)
Hi,

I just want to confirm that you've received my order. Transaction ID: 8DJ26044A64900718

Thanks,
Marvin

Yes Marvin, you're order and details were received. Thanks!

Michael Shook 27th July 2009 11:54 AM

Re: => Need BACKLINKS? High PR Link Building Done for YOU at ROCK BOTTOM Prices! (LAST CALL)
 
What a great deal. Thank you very much. These links are just what I was looking for. Your service was exactly as you described and actually even better. If any warriors are looking for a hands off way to build great high PR backlinks to your site, then this is the deal to get. Thanks again Bryan. :)

hbs 4th August 2009 05:51 AM

Re: => Need BACKLINKS? High PR Link Building Done for YOU at ROCK BOTTOM Prices! (LAST CALL)
 
Another satisfied customer... you saved me a whole lot of time and with results as you described.

Many thanks trippmarxx!
Cindy

bhuff85 12th August 2009 02:16 PM

Re: => Need BACKLINKS? High PR Link Building Done for YOU at ROCK BOTTOM Prices! (LAST CALL)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JMichaelZ (Post 1022309)
What a great deal. Thank you very much. These links are just what I was looking for. Your service was exactly as you described and actually even better. If any warriors are looking for a hands off way to build great high PR backlinks to your site, then this is the deal to get. Thanks again Bryan. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by hbs (Post 1048163)
Another satisfied customer... you saved me a whole lot of time and with results as you described.

Many thanks trippmarxx!
Cindy

Thanks all!

I've still got some room open for anyone looking to order or join the monthly subscription program :)

strategic 20th August 2009 10:58 AM

Re: => Need BACKLINKS? High PR Link Building Done for YOU at ROCK BOTTOM Prices! (LAST CALL)
 
Hi Bryan, placing an order for 20 URL linking sets, with another 10 URL sets in a week or so.

Helene Malmsio

:D

dave830 20th August 2009 09:13 PM

Re: => Need BACKLINKS? High PR Link Building Done for YOU at ROCK BOTTOM Prices! (LAST CALL)
 
Just ordered the 60 link package, PM sent!

Dave

dave830 21st August 2009 02:01 PM

Re: => Need BACKLINKS? High PR Link Building Done for YOU at ROCK BOTTOM Prices! (LAST CALL)
 
Bryan,

Ordered 60 links for project 2. PM sent.

Dave

bhuff85 26th August 2009 09:28 AM

Re: => Need BACKLINKS? High PR Link Building Done for YOU at ROCK BOTTOM Prices! (LAST CALL)
 
Got all of your info Dave....First set of links have already been done and sent to you :)

idevelop 26th August 2009 05:16 PM

Re: => Need BACKLINKS? High PR Link Building Done for YOU at ROCK BOTTOM Prices! (LAST CALL)
 
Hi Bryan, 20 link order paid for Unique Transaction ID #1PH5926810722141A).
Thanks.
Brett

bhuff85 27th August 2009 08:14 AM

Re: => Need BACKLINKS? High PR Link Building Done for YOU at ROCK BOTTOM Prices! (LAST CALL)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by idevelop (Post 1121885)
Hi Bryan, 20 link order paid for Unique Transaction ID #1PH5926810722141A).
Thanks.
Brett

Got the order and all details Brett. Will be completing your order soon!

csm 29th August 2009 10:54 AM

Re: => Need BACKLINKS? High PR Link Building Done for YOU at ROCK BOTTOM Prices! (LAST CALL)
 
I've been on the fence too long watching this WSO and the good reviews. Just placed my subscription for 30 links per month.

Cheers,
Susan

bhuff85 29th August 2009 03:29 PM

Re: => Need BACKLINKS? High PR Link Building Done for YOU at ROCK BOTTOM Prices! (LAST CALL)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by csm (Post 1130915)
I've been on the fence too long watching this WSO and the good reviews. Just placed my subscription for 30 links per month.

Cheers,
Susan

Hey Susan - Glad to have you on board! You'll love this service :)

idevelop 31st August 2009 09:17 PM

Re: => Need BACKLINKS? High PR Link Building Done for YOU at ROCK BOTTOM Prices! (LAST CALL)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by trippmarxx (Post 1123844)
Got the order and all details Brett. Will be completing your order soon!

Thank You, standing by.

Great work Bryan.. I was surprised all the links you did I had not come across myself as Im a member of Angela's back links and a couple of others..

Very happy with your work. ( :

EWS 25th September 2009 02:12 AM

Re: => Need BACKLINKS? High PR Link Building Done for YOU at ROCK BOTTOM Prices! (LAST CALL)
 
I used this service and it saved me a heap of precious time.

I was pleased to see about 1/3 of the links were on PR7, 8 or 9 sites and the other 2/3 were mainly PR5 and 6 and the lowest was a PR4!

At the price this is a no brainer - give it a try!

bhuff85 20th October 2009 11:03 AM

Re: => Need BACKLINKS? High PR Link Building Done for YOU at ROCK BOTTOM Prices! (LAST CALL)
 
Hey all,

This offer is STILL available. I've also got more openings for people who want to jump in on my monthly subscription program as well!

wyrge 23rd October 2009 11:34 PM

Re: => Need BACKLINKS? High PR Link Building Done for YOU at ROCK BOTTOM Prices! (BEST DEAL AVAILABL
 
trippmarxx,

I am interested in your service. You said you submit to Angela's and Paul's sites? I have already used Paul's pack for October. Will you be able to use some different ones?

bhuff85 24th October 2009 07:27 AM

Re: => Need BACKLINKS? High PR Link Building Done for YOU at ROCK BOTTOM Prices! (BEST DEAL AVAILABL
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by wyrge (Post 1311623)
trippmarxx,

I am interested in your service. You said you submit to Angela's and Paul's sites? I have already used Paul's pack for October. Will you be able to use some different ones?

I use a ton of different sites from all over the place, so yes, I will be able to use some different ones :)

wyrge 24th October 2009 08:51 AM

Re: Need BACKLINKS? High PR Link Building Done for YOU at ROCK BOTTOM Prices! (BEST DEAL AVAILABLE)
 
Ok Trippmarx,

I'm for just 30 links to start and we'll see how that goes. Putting in the order now...

bhuff85 24th October 2009 09:40 AM

Re: Need BACKLINKS? High PR Link Building Done for YOU at ROCK BOTTOM Prices! (BEST DEAL AVAILABLE)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by wyrge (Post 1312456)
Ok Trippmarx,

I'm for just 30 links to start and we'll see how that goes. Putting in the order now...

Awesome! Just got your order and will fulfill it soon. Going to send you a quick PM as well....

wyrge 26th October 2009 09:56 PM

Re: Need BACKLINKS? High PR Link Building Done for YOU at ROCK BOTTOM Prices! (BEST DEAL AVAILABLE)
 
Hey everybody,

Just need to give props to trippmarxx. He did an amazingly quick job and sent and email with a detailed report with url's, email account with password, etc.

Great Job!

Quote:

Originally Posted by trippmarxx (Post 1312590)
Awesome! Just got your order and will fulfill it soon. Going to send you a quick PM as well....


yommys01 30th October 2009 02:04 PM

Re: Need BACKLINKS? High PR Link Building Done for YOU at ROCK BOTTOM Prices! (BEST DEAL AVAILABLE)
 
I interested in this WSO but I have a question. Are the backlinks the same as that of Angela and Paul or are they totally different? I may be needing this service once I resolve my paypal problems.

bhuff85 30th October 2009 05:27 PM

Re: Need BACKLINKS? High PR Link Building Done for YOU at ROCK BOTTOM Prices! (BEST DEAL AVAILABLE)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by yommys01 (Post 1334373)
I interested in this WSO but I have a question. Are the backlinks the same as that of Angela and Paul or are they totally different? I may be needing this service once I resolve my paypal problems.

I use a broad range of links. I have used some of Paul and Angela's in the past, however, I have picked up a TON of different links along the way.

Look forward to having you jump on board :)

strategic 10th November 2009 09:00 AM

Re: Need BACKLINKS? High PR Link Building Done for YOU at ROCK BOTTOM Prices! (BEST DEAL AVAILABLE)
 
Hi Bryan, just letting you know that I'm about to email you my list of 10 URL to get your backlinks for November, thanks!

Helene Malmsio

:D

bhuff85 25th November 2009 02:39 PM

Re: Need BACKLINKS? High PR Link Building Done for YOU at ROCK BOTTOM Prices! (BEST DEAL AVAILABLE)
 
Everyone - I'm going to have some time over the holiday and my queue up to this point is nearly clear, so if you need some backlinks, shoot an order over this way and I'd be happy to do them for you :)

outsourcetoday 12th December 2009 06:49 PM

Re: Need BACKLINKS? High PR Link Building Done for YOU at ROCK BOTTOM Prices! (BEST DEAL AVAILABLE)
 
Hi,

What kind of links are these ?
Article submissions, Directory, blogs, comments , forums /

Thanks

bhuff85 16th December 2009 03:39 PM

Re: Need BACKLINKS? High PR Link Building Done for YOU at ROCK BOTTOM Prices! (BEST DEAL AVAILABLE)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by outsourcetoday (Post 1492855)
Hi,

What kind of links are these ?
Article submissions, Directory, blogs, comments , forums /

Thanks

These are profile links that are on the inner pages of high PR websites.

claywalsh 16th December 2009 04:26 PM

Re: Need BACKLINKS? High PR Link Building Done for YOU at ROCK BOTTOM Prices! (BEST DEAL AVAILABLE)
 
hmm... when I offered a service to build Angela and Paul's links I got shut down and almost kicked off the forum. But where is Angela now?

Clay

bhuff85 16th December 2009 07:12 PM

Re: Need BACKLINKS? High PR Link Building Done for YOU at ROCK BOTTOM Prices! (BEST DEAL AVAILABLE)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vairo (Post 1508112)
What is your guarantee on how long those links will stay in those profiles ?

Ta,

V.

It honestly depends on the site. I've had links in profiles that are still there after well over a year. I've had other links that only stay for one to two months. The deal breaker here is that even WITH automation tools, it still takes many people here hours to build these types of links. Not only does this service save you time, but I use zero automation tools. These are built 100% manually, which makes the success rate of these links staying on a heck of a lot longer.

Looking forward to having you jump on board, if you decide to do so :)

hatchcrane 18th December 2009 02:00 PM

Re: Need BACKLINKS? High PR Link Building Done for YOU at ROCK BOTTOM Prices! (BEST DEAL AVAILABLE)
 
You are still running this wso aren't you? I don't quite understand what I will need to do. Make blog posts? Make blog comments? Forum signatures? You see what I mean? I read something in this thread that seemed to insinuate that I would have to provide posts or comments, sigs, etc.

Please explain what I would need to do. I have NEVER tried to acquire back links in such a way before.

Please clarify for me if you're still running this offer. It sounds like a bargain - and it sounds like others believe so too.

Doug

PM me if you'd rather... I AM serious about this

bhuff85 19th December 2009 10:49 PM

Re: Need BACKLINKS? High PR Link Building Done for YOU at ROCK BOTTOM Prices! (BEST DEAL AVAILABLE)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by hatchcrane (Post 1515809)
You are still running this wso aren't you? I don't quite understand what I will need to do. Make blog posts? Make blog comments? Forum signatures? You see what I mean? I read something in this thread that seemed to insinuate that I would have to provide posts or comments, sigs, etc.

Please explain what I would need to do. I have NEVER tried to acquire back links in such a way before.

Please clarify for me if you're still running this offer. It sounds like a bargain - and it sounds like others believe so too.

Doug

PM me if you'd rather... I AM serious about this

You do NOTHING - What I do is create backlinks for you through profile creation, forums and more on the inside pages of high PR websites.

And yes, this WSO is still running :) Looking forward to having you join up!

bhuff85 20th December 2009 06:02 PM

Re: Need BACKLINKS? High PR Link Building Done for YOU at ROCK BOTTOM Prices! (BEST DEAL AVAILABLE)
 
I've still got quite a few openings for my monthly link building services. These links do work wonders still. I have one client who has a site that I've helped propel to the top of Google for many various keyword phrases. The monthly program will help you build links consistently to keep you at the top, or to help you get there!

aaron_nimocks 27th December 2009 03:14 PM

Re: Let Me Help YOU Get to the TOP of GOOGLE! Backlinks For An INSANELY LOW PRICE! (BEST DEAL AVAILA
 
If I buy the 50 pack can I use 42 different inner URLS and keywords and you just use 1 per site?

bhuff85 27th December 2009 04:47 PM

Re: Let Me Help YOU Get to the TOP of GOOGLE! Backlinks For An INSANELY LOW PRICE! (BEST DEAL AVAILA
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by aaron_nimocks (Post 1545049)
If I buy the 50 pack can I use 42 different inner URLS and keywords and you just use 1 per site?

This wouldn't be the same price. This requires a lot more work and preparation (which can be more time consuming compared to my usual workflow), so the price would be higher. PM me for a quote if you're still interested.

Honestly though, one link for one site isn't going to do much justice, if anything at all. However, 50 links on one site will make a substantial difference.

JonTuckerUSA 28th December 2009 07:09 PM

Re: Let Me Help YOU Get to the TOP of GOOGLE! Backlinks For An INSANELY LOW PRICE! (BEST DEAL AVAILA
 
Just purchased a 20 link package. Trying to rank a site for San Diego Therapist on Google.

Trying this as a test = ) Excited to see your results

bhuff85 30th December 2009 02:33 PM

Re: Let Me Help YOU Get to the TOP of GOOGLE! Backlinks For An INSANELY LOW PRICE! (BEST DEAL AVAILA
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JonTuckerUSA (Post 1549310)
Just purchased a 20 link package. Trying to rank a site for San Diego Therapist on Google.

Trying this as a test = ) Excited to see your results

Got the order - Will be finishing these up soon. Thanks Jon!

Travel Planner 2nd January 2010 12:15 PM

Re: Let Me Help YOU Get to the TOP of GOOGLE! Backlinks For An INSANELY LOW PRICE! (BEST DEAL AVAILA
 
As per the rave reviews the service should be a good one.
I will send you a order soon.

gabesroi3 2nd January 2010 12:32 PM

Re: Let Me Help YOU Get to the TOP of GOOGLE! Backlinks For An INSANELY LOW PRICE! (BEST DEAL AVAILA
 
Just put in an order for 20 links. I included my email address on the paypal order. Thanks, looking forward to great results.

bhuff85 2nd January 2010 02:10 PM

Re: Let Me Help YOU Get to the TOP of GOOGLE! Backlinks For An INSANELY LOW PRICE! (BEST DEAL AVAILA
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Travel Planner (Post 1566337)
As per the rave reviews the service should be a good one.
I will send you a order soon.

Awesome! Looking forward to working with you soon.

Quote:

Originally Posted by gabesroi3 (Post 1566394)
Just put in an order for 20 links. I included my email address on the paypal order. Thanks, looking forward to great results.

Got it - Will be starting on these shortly. Thanks for the order!

strategic 3rd January 2010 12:58 AM

Re: Let Me Help YOU Get to the TOP of GOOGLE! Backlinks For An INSANELY LOW PRICE! (BEST DEAL AVAILA
 
Hi James, Just a quick note to make sure you got the latest order I emailed you.

If not, please check your mail box from yesterday.

Helene Malmsio

:D

bhuff85 3rd January 2010 08:23 AM

Re: Let Me Help YOU Get to the TOP of GOOGLE! Backlinks For An INSANELY LOW PRICE! (BEST DEAL AVAILA
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by strategic (Post 1568525)
Hi James, Just a quick note to make sure you got the latest order I emailed you.

If not, please check your mail box from yesterday.

Helene Malmsio

:D

Yes - I got the latest order from you Helene. Thanks again!


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:08 PM.