Register Blogs Community Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 16th Nov 2013, 05:19 AM   #101
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Giovanni Puma's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Location: London
Posts: 61
Thanks: 0
Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts
Default
Re: These Email 'Hacks' Made These 2 Guys Multi-Millionaires...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Ive been following matt for while I love how he structures his sales funnel... that provides alot of good a quality value (help with a solution in return of getting huge amount of revenue)

Even 4 upsells... once you understand the process... and how you can begin to implement the process you will see great result...

so Guys this is a no brainer!

Giuseppe
Giovanni Puma is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Giovanni Puma For This Useful Post:
Unread 16th Nov 2013, 09:32 PM   #102
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: These Email 'Hacks' Made These 2 Guys Multi-Millionaires...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi guys,
going over to get this now, but gonna be a bit cheeky and ask for some extra advice.
I am a total n00b, and definitely having a case of SOS, this is one time having a diminished bank account is a good thing.

So here are my beginning questions;
Can I make it with just the WSO or is there a specific upsell that I should consider.
I do not have a list, as of yesterday I have a domain name and an a weber account anything I should be aware of before setting up a squeeze page, i.e "this product " will help

I am not even sure what you call my niche. voodoo witch doctor crap is the name my father gives it. Improving your health and environment without going broke? Eliminating the everyday dangers easily and cheaply?
Anyhow Emma has inspired me to pick something & do it. Matt and Shawn, your straight forward answers on WF seems a good fit for me.

wish me luck
paula
grantph is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th Nov 2013, 03:16 AM   #103
Ben Solomon
War Room Member
 
WarWizard's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Location: Melbourne, AUS
Posts: 52
Thanks: 71
Thanked 26 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: These Email 'Hacks' Made These 2 Guys Multi-Millionaires...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by grantph View Post

Hi guys,
going over to get this now, but gonna be a bit cheeky and ask for some extra advice.
I am a total n00b, and definitely having a case of SOS, this is one time having a diminished bank account is a good thing.

So here are my beginning questions;
Can I make it with just the WSO or is there a specific upsell that I should consider.
I do not have a list, as of yesterday I have a domain name and an a weber account anything I should be aware of before setting up a squeeze page, i.e "this product " will help

I am not even sure what you call my niche. voodoo witch doctor crap is the name my father gives it. Improving your health and environment without going broke? Eliminating the everyday dangers easily and cheaply?
Anyhow Emma has inspired me to pick something & do it. Matt and Shawn, your straight forward answers on WF seems a good fit for me.

wish me luck
paula

Hi Paula,

If you're absolutely new and don't have a list, then I would suggest getting the listbuilding WSO that Matt did with ChinaDave a few weeks ago to add to the fantastic info in this WSO from Matt and Shawn.
WarWizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th Nov 2013, 05:13 AM   #104
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
NicoRamirez's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 19
Thanks: 7
Thanked 5 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: These Email 'Hacks' Made These 2 Guys Multi-Millionaires...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just want to make this short.

Great great product. The amount of value and fun you will recieve for this, makes this a no brainer! I know saying no brainer it's cliché, however it really is.

So i invite anyone to get this

Thanks Matt for this, has given me some great nuggets!
NicoRamirez is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NicoRamirez For This Useful Post:
Unread 17th Nov 2013, 10:27 AM   #105
Shawn Casey
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Duluth, Georgia, USA
Posts: 42
Thanks: 94
Thanked 17 Times in 7 Posts
Default
Re: These Email 'Hacks' Made These 2 Guys Multi-Millionaires...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by grantph View Post

Hi guys,
going over to get this now, but gonna be a bit cheeky and ask for some extra advice.
I am a total n00b, and definitely having a case of SOS, this is one time having a diminished bank account is a good thing.

So here are my beginning questions;
Can I make it with just the WSO or is there a specific upsell that I should consider.
I do not have a list, as of yesterday I have a domain name and an a weber account anything I should be aware of before setting up a squeeze page, i.e "this product " will help

I am not even sure what you call my niche. voodoo witch doctor crap is the name my father gives it. Improving your health and environment without going broke? Eliminating the everyday dangers easily and cheaply?
Anyhow Emma has inspired me to pick something & do it. Matt and Shawn, your straight forward answers on WF seems a good fit for me.

wish me luck
paula
Paula,

The product and its great information stand alone and do not require any upsell. This should help you clarify what you're trying to do so you can be focused and start taking action to make some things happen for you. This info is focused primarily on how to make money with a list - not how to built one.

As War Wizard was kind enough to mention, Matt has another WSO he did a while back - the link is in the member area of this product - that focuses on specific list building tactics. That would also be a help for you for building your list.

Shawn
successmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th Nov 2013, 11:08 AM   #106
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: These Email 'Hacks' Made These 2 Guys Multi-Millionaires...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Matt,
Would you please give me another e-mail to contact you? I have sent you two e-mails (11/14&15), and haven't received a response yet. It could be that "gmail" is sending my e-mails to your spam folder. Maybe you can look there, my e-mail is "clea..........as@hotmail.com" and the subject was "The MMF". I can't send you a PM as I don't qualify for it. Anyhow, let me know how I can get in touch with you or your support desk. Thanks!!

PS. The e-mail I used was mattbacak@gmail.com
notowar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th Nov 2013, 11:46 AM   #107
IM Since 1999
War Room Member
 
mbacak's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2005
Location: Atlanta, GA, USA
Posts: 1,091
Thanks: 369
Thanked 551 Times in 249 Posts
Default
Re: These Email 'Hacks' Made These 2 Guys Multi-Millionaires...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by notowar View Post

Matt,
Would you please give me another e-mail to contact you? I have sent you two e-mails (11/14&15), and haven't received a response yet. It could be that "gmail" is sending my e-mails to your spam folder. Maybe you can look there, my e-mail is "clea..........as@hotmail.com" and the subject was "The MMF". I can't send you a PM as I don't qualify for it. Anyhow, let me know how I can get in touch with you or your support desk. Thanks!!
ok, I'll let them know to double check
the spam folder. Hitting them up now.

Matt Bacak | Contact Matt Bacak | Matt Bacak Support
mbacak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th Nov 2013, 11:46 AM   #108
IM Since 1999
War Room Member
 
mbacak's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2005
Location: Atlanta, GA, USA
Posts: 1,091
Thanks: 369
Thanked 551 Times in 249 Posts
Default
Re: These Email 'Hacks' Made These 2 Guys Multi-Millionaires...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by NicoRamirez View Post

Just want to make this short.

Great great product. The amount of value and fun you will recieve for this, makes this a no brainer! I know saying no brainer it's cliché, hoever it really is.

So i invite anyone to get this

Thanks Matt fo this, has given me some grreat nuggets!
Rock on!!! :-) Thanks for sharing!
mbacak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th Nov 2013, 04:34 PM   #109
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: These Email 'Hacks' Made These 2 Guys Multi-Millionaires...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mbacak View Post

ok, I'll let them know to double check
the spam folder. Hitting them up now.

Matt Bacak | Contact Matt Bacak | Matt Bacak Support
Thank you Matt. And please, let me know if they find my e-mails or provide me another way to contact them that is not gmail. Thanks again!
notowar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th Nov 2013, 05:59 PM   #110
IM Since 1999
War Room Member
 
mbacak's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2005
Location: Atlanta, GA, USA
Posts: 1,091
Thanks: 369
Thanked 551 Times in 249 Posts
Default
Re: These Email 'Hacks' Made These 2 Guys Multi-Millionaires...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by notowar View Post

Thank you Matt. And please, let me know if they find my e-mails or provide me another way to contact them that is not gmail. Thanks again!
No problem!

Click on the link I gave you... It's Sunday so we typically don't
work on Sundays but they will get back to you first thing Monday
morning and maybe tonight but I did notify them for you :-)
mbacak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th Nov 2013, 09:17 PM   #111
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
jbizzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 6
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: These Email 'Hacks' Made These 2 Guys Multi-Millionaires...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

See attached. Paypal keeps reversing my payment right after I make it. Has paypal blocked this purchase?
Attached Thumbnails
These Email 'Hacks' Made These 2 Guys Multi-Millionaires...-paypal_reversal.jpg  
jbizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th Nov 2013, 11:23 PM   #112
IM Since 1999
War Room Member
 
mbacak's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2005
Location: Atlanta, GA, USA
Posts: 1,091
Thanks: 369
Thanked 551 Times in 249 Posts
Default
Re: These Email 'Hacks' Made These 2 Guys Multi-Millionaires...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by jbizzle View Post

See attached. Paypal keeps reversing my payment right after I make it. Has paypal blocked this purchase?
Hit up my support - if it came in before midnight EST then we
will be glad to make sure that you get your order taken care of.

However, I closed this offer at midnight EST
as stated I would. (Unfortunately, I'm not sure the
server time is here on the warrior forum)
mbacak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th Nov 2013, 10:42 AM   #113
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: These Email 'Hacks' Made These 2 Guys Multi-Millionaires...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

thanks so much guys!
going to get the list building mentioned too.

Have a wonderful week!
grantph is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to grantph For This Useful Post:
Unread 21st Nov 2013, 09:54 AM   #114
Warrior Member
 
EmmaGraham's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 22
Thanks: 29
Thanked 21 Times in 15 Posts
Default
Re: These Email 'Hacks' Made These 2 Guys Multi-Millionaires...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Aww, sorry to see that the story has ended here.

I learned something from it anyway....

You've gotta go ask for the money.

Best advice ever.

Thx,

Emma
EmmaGraham is offline   Reply With Quote


Bookmarks

Tags
email, formula, fortune, magic, making, money

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:30 PM.