Register Blogs Community Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 28th Apr 2014, 08:25 AM   #1
HeatMap Theme Ninja
War Room Member
 
HeatMap's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 114
Thanks: 17
Thanked 28 Times in 22 Posts
Default
[WORDPRESS] ULTIMATE SILOSTORM PRO - WordPress SILO SEO Theme - NEW from HEATMAPTHEME!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share


NEW! FROM THE CREATORS OF
HEATMAP THEME





FAQ

Should I use SiloStorm to build new web sites?
Yes, Ultimate SiloStorm Pro is recommended for building new web sites.

Can I use SiloStorm on an existing ranked site?
When introducing any SEO technique to your existing ranked website it is sensible to ensure that you first fully understand the principles of the technique and how it will apply to your site before implementation. Links to useful Silo SEO resources are provided in the training area.

Can I use SiloStorm to build WordPress Adsense or Niche Sites?
Yes, this theme is from the maker of HeatMap Theme so its also got loads of ad widget positions. Use SiloStorm in combo with Click Missile plugin (included in this offer) for your ad placement needs.

I just like the slick look of the theme. Can I use it to build regular non-silo sites?
Yes, of course. You don't have to use the siloing features. Just make sure that if you choose to use the breadcrumb feature that your posts are only assigned to one category so the breadcrumb can work most effectively.

How long can I use SiloStorm for?
Our software does not time out or expire. You can use it for as long as you like.

What’s the membership renewal price?
If at the end of 12 months you still want access to updates and support then the renewal price is $27. Membership is non-recurring and there is no obligation renew your membership when your 12 month membership ends.

What platforms does SiloStorm Support?
The Theme is built on Bootstrap 3.1.1 framework which supports these platforms. Ultimate SiloStorm requires the latest version WordPress and is optimized for Chrome, Safari, FireFox, and Internet Explorer 9 and 10. SiloStorm does NOT support Internet Explorer 6 or 7.

Is this really the first ever all-in-one responsive silo theme built on Bootstrap?
When we researched and developed this theme we believed it to be so. Subsequently another theme vendor has claimed that others were first, but we have yet to see another similar all-in-one theme such as ours. Feel free to PM us if you feel your theme was first, and we'll be happy to adjust our sales text if needs be.

-------

All trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners.
HeatMap Theme and the Notched Circle logo is a registered trademark of StuartCindy Art / Stuart Wider.
BootStrap © 2011-2014 Twitter, Inc
Google is a registered trademark of Google Inc. © 2014 Google Inc. All rights reserved.

The results you gain using this product will vary based on your market, your efforts, competition and many other factors outside of our control.

For more details see our terms.

-------

References:
We are not associated or affiliated with the authors below.
Articles linked on this page for your further information.
Bruce Clay Inc – SEO Siloing: Building a Themed Website
Brian Dean – Google Ranking Factors
Matt Cutts - How to structure a site?
Matt Cutts - Why isn't my page rank changing?
Silo Structure Diagrams above are inspired by this article by Bruce Clay Inc

-------

SUPPORT
For support please always use the HeatMap Theme members area helpdesk or HeatMap Forum.

That way we dont clog this thread with support questions, we know for sure which paid members are asking which questions and we can also track support questions effectively.
Thanks.
HeatMap is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th Apr 2014, 10:04 AM   #2
HyperActive Warrior
 
TSantos's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 100
Thanks: 59
Thanked 45 Times in 36 Posts
Default
Re: [WORDPRESS] ULTIMATE SILOSTORM PRO - WordPress Silo SEO Theme - PRE-LAUNCH
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Count me in!!!! :p
TSantos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th Apr 2014, 10:09 AM   #3
HeatMap Theme Ninja
War Room Member
 
HeatMap's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 114
Thanks: 17
Thanked 28 Times in 22 Posts
Default
Re: [WORDPRESS] ULTIMATE SILOSTORM PRO - WordPress Silo SEO Theme - PRE-LAUNCH
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by TSantos View Post

Count me in!!!! :p
Make sure you sign up for the launch then by clicking on the big yellow button
Cheers!
HeatMap is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th Apr 2014, 11:08 AM   #4
You can call me"easycash"
War Room Member
 
bwh1's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: sunny Brazil
Posts: 1,662
Thanks: 645
Thanked 759 Times in 561 Posts
Blog Entries: 3
Default
Re: [WORDPRESS] ULTIMATE SILOSTORM PRO - WordPress Silo SEO Theme - PRE-LAUNCH
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

The structure is clear but I would like to have some demo site where is can actually look at the theme so I can see what niche and purpose it's suitable.

Possible?
bwh1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th Apr 2014, 11:16 AM   #5
HeatMap Theme Ninja
War Room Member
 
HeatMap's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 114
Thanks: 17
Thanked 28 Times in 22 Posts
Default
Re: [WORDPRESS] ULTIMATE SILOSTORM PRO - WordPress Silo SEO Theme - PRE-LAUNCH
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by bwh1 View Post

The structure is clear but I would like to have some demo site where is can actually look at the theme so I can see what niche and purpose it's suitable.
Possible?
Sure, but I'll pm you. Its nice to save at least some surprises for the actual launch
HeatMap is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th Apr 2014, 11:22 AM   #6
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
usabids's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: The East
Posts: 124
Thanks: 0
Thanked 17 Times in 15 Posts
Default
Re: [WORDPRESS] ULTIMATE SILOSTORM PRO - WordPress Silo SEO Theme - PRE-LAUNCH
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello i would also like to see a Demo?

Thank You
usabids is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th Apr 2014, 11:48 AM   #7
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: [WORDPRESS] ULTIMATE SILOSTORM PRO - WordPress Silo SEO Theme - PRE-LAUNCH
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Congratulations to you Stuart for this official launch of SiloStorm theme.

As a user of Heatmaptheme I got a chance to have it before this launch.

I must say that this wp theme is unique and distinct in all available themes for wordpress. I have not seen any other such a simple, fast and easier theme for wp with strong internal linking architecture, and the best part is everything is built inside theme, even you don't have to have any widgets for it...it is totally automatic.

In past couple of years I have seen loss of visitors and rankings by various updates by Google algo like Panda & Penguin. I believe now with strict internal linking approach by this theme, SiloStorm would make my sites safe for such google updates.

I should share a recent experience here. I built a fresh new site with SiloStorm just 10 days before and now all of 300 pages are in Google Index, and on searching all major keywords belonging to the site Google is showing the site on first page... this one is a great achievement with SiloStorm theme.... I have not seen such a great and fast result with any other wp theme.

I must thank you Stuart for this nice innovation in website templates in general, and a great invention in WP themes in particular.

With warm regards

Dr. Anil Singhal
dranilsinghal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th Apr 2014, 12:10 PM   #8
HeatMap Theme Ninja
War Room Member
 
HeatMap's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 114
Thanks: 17
Thanked 28 Times in 22 Posts
Default
Re: [WORDPRESS] ULTIMATE SILOSTORM PRO - WordPress Silo SEO Theme - PRE-LAUNCH
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by dranilsinghal View Post

Congratulations to you Stuart for this official launch of SiloStorm theme.

As a user of Heatmaptheme I got a chance to have it before this launch.

I must say that this wp theme is unique and distinct in all available themes for wordpress. I have not seen any other such a simple, fast and easier theme for wp with strong internal linking architecture, and the best part is everything is built inside theme, even you don't have to have any widgets for it...it is totally automatic.

In past couple of years I have seen loss of visitors and rankings by various updates by Google algo like Panda & Penguin. I believe now with strict internal linking approach by this theme, SiloStorm would make my sites safe for such google updates.

I should share a recent experience here. I built a fresh new site with SiloStorm just 10 days before and now all of 300 pages are in Google Index, and on searching all major keywords belonging to the site Google is showing the site on first page... this one is a great achievement with SiloStorm theme.... I have not seen such a great and fast result with any other wp theme.

I must thank you Stuart for this nice innovation in website templates in general, and a great invention in WP themes in particular.

With warm regards

Dr. Anil Singhal
Hey Anil,
Thanks for that. You've been there right from the start with HeatMapTheme, (5 years now!) pushing me to take the themes further, so I'm really glad to hear you are getting success with SiloStorm! (so you can at least take some credit for prodding me always to make things that touch better than they were!)
Much appreciated!
HeatMap is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th Apr 2014, 12:10 PM   #9
HeatMap Theme Ninja
War Room Member
 
HeatMap's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 114
Thanks: 17
Thanked 28 Times in 22 Posts
Default
Re: [WORDPRESS] ULTIMATE SILOSTORM PRO - WordPress Silo SEO Theme - PRE-LAUNCH
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by usabids View Post

Hello i would also like to see a Demo?
Thank You
No probs,
thanks for your interest
I'll pm you.
HeatMap is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th Apr 2014, 01:55 PM   #10
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: [WORDPRESS] ULTIMATE SILOSTORM PRO - WordPress Silo SEO Theme - PRE-LAUNCH
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Stuart

I have been trying my best to implement a silo structure for some time. When you announced that a theme specifically designed for silo structures I jumped at the offering.

My motivation for making the change was better search rankings. That remains a long term goal and the changes are too new to have any immediate impact on search, but I expect big improvements over time.

What surprised and delighted me the most was the dramatic improvement in design and user experience. All important metrics are much better: bounce rate, time on site, and number of page views all.

Your support is first class. Any and all question are immediately addressed. The user guide video series really makes it easy to understand and implement key theme features.

Well done!

Kevin Haney
Kheyknee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th Apr 2014, 02:06 PM   #11
Local Internet Strategist
War Room Member
 
bluecoyotemedia's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2005
Location: Between NYC & Costa Rica
Posts: 425
Thanks: 184
Thanked 285 Times in 194 Posts
Default
Re: [WORDPRESS] ULTIMATE SILOSTORM PRO - WordPress Silo SEO Theme - PRE-LAUNCH
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

please PM me a demo.. thank you
bluecoyotemedia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th Apr 2014, 02:29 PM   #12
HeatMap Theme Ninja
War Room Member
 
HeatMap's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 114
Thanks: 17
Thanked 28 Times in 22 Posts
Default
Re: [WORDPRESS] ULTIMATE SILOSTORM PRO - WordPress Silo SEO Theme - PRE-LAUNCH
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Kheyknee View Post

Stuart

I have been trying my best to implement a silo structure for some time. When you announced that a theme specifically designed for silo structures I jumped at the offering.

My motivation for making the change was better search rankings. That remains a long term goal and the changes are too new to have any immediate impact on search, but I expect big improvements over time.

What surprised and delighted me the most was the dramatic improvement in design and user experience. All important metrics are much better: bounce rate, time on site, and number of page views all.

Your support is first class. Any and all question are immediately addressed. The user guide video series really makes it easy to understand and implement key theme features.

Well done!

Kevin Haney
Hey Thanks Kevin,

Glad that you are liking the user experience aspect.

Its actually something I worked hard on to get right, so I'm happy you noticed that.

When testing it myself I did notice a much better bounce rate on my test sites too. Good to hear you like the videos as well.

Its been a pleasure helping you out in the HeatMap forums.
Cheers,
Stuart
HeatMap is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th Apr 2014, 02:30 PM   #13
Advanced Warrior
 
bamsgt's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Hawaii
Posts: 571
Thanks: 200
Thanked 161 Times in 149 Posts
Default
Re: [WORDPRESS] ULTIMATE SILOSTORM PRO - WordPress Silo SEO Theme - PRE-LAUNCH
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Stuart,

I'd like to see a demo also.

Is this going to be constantly updated?

Thanks,
Sarge
bamsgt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th Apr 2014, 03:14 PM   #14
HeatMap Theme Ninja
War Room Member
 
HeatMap's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 114
Thanks: 17
Thanked 28 Times in 22 Posts
Default
Re: [WORDPRESS] ULTIMATE SILOSTORM PRO - WordPress Silo SEO Theme - PRE-LAUNCH
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by bamsgt View Post

Hi Stuart,
I'd like to see a demo also.
Is this going to be constantly updated?
Thanks,
Sarge
No probs, I'll pm you.
I'll answer your question with a little history and an example.

I've been running Heatmaptheme.com since 2009 - thats 5 years, and we've been updating our themes throughout that time.

Your question is a very important question to ask. Its something I think that many people forget when they are about to base their business on software they buy on WF.

The reason its an important question is because WordPress core software is on a rapid development cycle (and I do mean RAPID!). New major releases come out every 3-4 months.

Many people have got caught out recently with WP 3.9. Underlying stuff changed in WP. If your software is unsupported or not actively updated or maintained then you are going to be kakking your pants every time a new version of WP hits your dashboard.

Luckily for my members I test major releases on a bleeding edge copy of the latest development wordpress software a couple of weeks before a major release to ensure it keeps working, and issue updates if needed.

I hope that answers your question
HeatMap is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HeatMap For This Useful Post:
Unread 28th Apr 2014, 03:56 PM   #15
Advanced Warrior
 
bamsgt's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Hawaii
Posts: 571
Thanks: 200
Thanked 161 Times in 149 Posts
Default
Re: [WORDPRESS] ULTIMATE SILOSTORM PRO - WordPress Silo SEO Theme - PRE-LAUNCH
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

That's awesome news.

Also, thanks for sending me that pm.

Sarge

Originally Posted by Stuart Wider View Post

No probs, I'll pm you.
I'll answer your question with a little history and an example.

I've been running Heatmaptheme.com since 2009 - thats 5 years, and we've been updating our themes throughout that time.

Your question is a very important question to ask. Its something I think that many people forget when they are about to base their business on software they buy on WF.

The reason its an important question is because WordPress core software is on a rapid development cycle (and I do mean RAPID!). New major releases come out every 3-4 months.

Many people have got caught out recently with WP 3.9. Underlying stuff changed in WP. If your software is unsupported or not actively updated or maintained then you are going to be kakking your pants every time a new version of WP hits your dashboard.

Luckily for my members I test major releases on a bleeding edge copy of the latest development wordpress software a couple of weeks before a major release to ensure it keeps working, and issue updates if needed.

I hope that answers your question
bamsgt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th Apr 2014, 04:09 PM   #16
Lawrence Ip
War Room Member
 
WPServant's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Melbourne, Australia.
Posts: 34
Thanks: 31
Thanked 22 Times in 20 Posts
Default
Re: [WORDPRESS] ULTIMATE SILOSTORM PRO - WordPress Silo SEO Theme - PRE-LAUNCH
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Stuart, I hope you don't mind me saying so, but the training is first class mate! As a beta tester I managed to get a site up and start working on creating my first silo site within 15 minutes, but after studying the videos and getting your perspective on things, not only was I able shave off a couple of minutes, but I now have a very clear understanding of how to achieve my goals - you bring the subject together perfectly and then some! Not only is the theme in a class of it's own, the training you've matched to it will have anyone who has the desire to build a silo site using Ultimate SiloStorm Pro up and running within the hour. As always, great work!

Cheers!


Lawrence
WPServant is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th Apr 2014, 11:12 PM   #17
Rick Macaulay
War Room Member
 
dadhere's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Ontario, Canada.
Posts: 1,240
Thanks: 330
Thanked 972 Times in 840 Posts
Default
Re: [WORDPRESS] ULTIMATE SILOSTORM PRO - WordPress Silo SEO Theme - PRE-LAUNCH
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Could I see a demo please? I'm sending a pm as well

thanks
dadhere is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th Apr 2014, 03:21 AM   #18
HeatMap Theme Ninja
War Room Member
 
HeatMap's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 114
Thanks: 17
Thanked 28 Times in 22 Posts
Default
Re: [WORDPRESS] ULTIMATE SILOSTORM PRO - WordPress Silo SEO Theme - PRE-LAUNCH
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by WPServant View Post

Stuart, I hope you don't mind me saying so, but the training is first class mate! As a beta tester I managed to get a site up and start working on creating my first silo site within 15 minutes, but after studying the videos and getting your perspective on things, not only was I able shave off a couple of minutes, but I now have a very clear understanding of how to achieve my goals - you bring the subject together perfectly and then some! Not only is the theme in a class of it's own, the training you've matched to it will have anyone who has the desire to build a silo site using Ultimate SiloStorm Pro up and running within the hour. As always, great work!
Cheers!
Lawrence
Hey Lawrence,
Thanks for that! Glad you love the training.
Much appreciated.
Cheers!
HeatMap is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th Apr 2014, 03:21 AM   #19
HeatMap Theme Ninja
War Room Member
 
HeatMap's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 114
Thanks: 17
Thanked 28 Times in 22 Posts
Default
Re: [WORDPRESS] ULTIMATE SILOSTORM PRO - WordPress Silo SEO Theme - PRE-LAUNCH
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by dadhere View Post

Could I see a demo please? I'm sending a pm as well
thanks
Done and done
HeatMap is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th Apr 2014, 06:45 AM   #20
Active Warrior
 
Azwan7's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 64
Thanks: 5
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: [WORDPRESS] ULTIMATE SILOSTORM PRO - WordPress Silo SEO Theme - PRE-LAUNCH
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Yeah.. Please sent me the demo too..
Would like to see. Thanks
Azwan7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th Apr 2014, 07:02 AM   #21
Local Internet Strategist
War Room Member
 
bluecoyotemedia's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2005
Location: Between NYC & Costa Rica
Posts: 425
Thanks: 184
Thanked 285 Times in 194 Posts
Default
Re: [WORDPRESS] ULTIMATE SILOSTORM PRO - WordPress Silo SEO Theme - PRE-LAUNCH
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

when is this available??
bluecoyotemedia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th Apr 2014, 09:22 AM   #22
HeatMap Theme Ninja
War Room Member
 
HeatMap's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 114
Thanks: 17
Thanked 28 Times in 22 Posts
Default
Re: [WORDPRESS] ULTIMATE SILOSTORM PRO - WordPress Silo SEO Theme - PRE-LAUNCH
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by bluecoyotemedia View Post

when is this available??
Bcm,
Thanks for your interest.
I expect to send out the launch email within the next 24 hours.

---
Okay all make sure you are signed up for the launch list so you get the extra pre-launch buyers bonus.
HeatMap is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th Apr 2014, 10:37 AM   #23
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: [WORDPRESS] ULTIMATE SILOSTORM PRO - WordPress Silo SEO Theme - PRE-LAUNCH
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Dear Stuart

As I told you about a new site with SILOSTORM theme - 10 days old - with nearly 70% keywords out of 11-12 related phrases are on first page of google search index, as evidenced by webmaster tool:

see the avg. position - below 10 that means on first page



What I did...

I used 2 keywords in site title, one in category name, and one keyword in posts name, and all this with SILO-STORM

And pages are almost ranking as first



:-)
dranilsinghal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dranilsinghal For This Useful Post:
Unread 29th Apr 2014, 11:21 AM   #24
HeatMap Theme Ninja
War Room Member
 
HeatMap's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 114
Thanks: 17
Thanked 28 Times in 22 Posts
Default
Re: [WORDPRESS] ULTIMATE SILOSTORM PRO - WordPress Silo SEO Theme - PRE-LAUNCH
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by dranilsinghal View Post

As I told you about a new site with SILOSTORM theme - 10 days old - with nearly 70% keywords out of 11-12 related phrases are on first page of google search index, as evidenced by webmaster tool:

see the avg. position - below 10 that means on first page

What I did...
I used 2 keywords in site title, one in category name, and one keyword in posts name, and all this with SILO-STORM

And pages are almost ranking as first
:-)
Hey Anil,
thats great!
HeatMap is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th Apr 2014, 12:25 PM   #25
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: [WORDPRESS] ULTIMATE SILOSTORM PRO - WordPress Silo SEO Theme - PRE-LAUNCH
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Ultimate SiloStorm Pro is the theme to create Silo type websites that are exactly what Google is looking for. I've used it to create a custom colored theme that works really well. It's easy to customize using the less files to create your own colors if you don't see any color that you like. However, there are many different color combinations for all types of websites.

If you're looking for a theme that's ready to use and easy to get up and running Ultimate SiloStorm Pro is that theme. The only thing you have to do is be careful how you create posts after it has been installed. Just keep your posts to one category when using the category style of silos and you'll be just fine. The breadcrumbs and the links on the sidebar will fall right into place.

The video training for how to install and customize the theme are among the best that I've see for any software product.

In addition, support for the theme is great. Stuart handles questions and problems rapidly and with answers right to the point.

Don't pass up this opportunity to get your copy now. It's well worth it.
JimStevenson is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JimStevenson For This Useful Post:
Unread 29th Apr 2014, 02:22 PM   #26
Local Internet Strategist
War Room Member
 
bluecoyotemedia's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2005
Location: Between NYC & Costa Rica
Posts: 425
Thanks: 184
Thanked 285 Times in 194 Posts
Default
Re: [WORDPRESS] ULTIMATE SILOSTORM PRO - WordPress Silo SEO Theme - PRE-LAUNCH
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

although I appreciate the feedback.. I wonder what was the reason that brought you out of retirement to make this one post???



Originally Posted by JimStevenson View Post

Ultimate SiloStorm Pro is the theme to create Silo type websites that are exactly what Google is looking for. I've used it to create a custom colored theme that works really well. It's easy to customize using the less files to create your own colors if you don't see any color that you like. However, there are many different color combinations for all types of websites.

If you're looking for a theme that's ready to use and easy to get up and running Ultimate SiloStorm Pro is that theme. The only thing you have to do is be careful how you create posts after it has been installed. Just keep your posts to one category when using the category style of silos and you'll be just fine. The breadcrumbs and the links on the sidebar will fall right into place.

The video training for how to install and customize the theme are among the best that I've see for any software product.

In addition, support for the theme is great. Stuart handles questions and problems rapidly and with answers right to the point.

Don't pass up this opportunity to get your copy now. It's well worth it.
bluecoyotemedia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th Apr 2014, 02:30 PM   #27
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
myralove's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Pacific Time Zone
Posts: 510
Thanks: 83
Thanked 177 Times in 123 Posts
Default
Re: [WORDPRESS] ULTIMATE SILOSTORM PRO - WordPress Silo SEO Theme - PRE-LAUNCH
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I have been looking for a pre-siloed theme for YEARS! It has been difficult doing silo architecture on existing themes without heavy customization. And let me tell you how difficult that becomes with the increasing updates from Wordpress.

BTW, your silo charts above are nicely done. Simple and clean with complexity. This should help move the concept from the early adopters to more mainstream.

I have signed up for the mailing list and watched your video.

Can you PM a demo please?

Thanks,
Myra Love
myralove is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th Apr 2014, 06:49 PM   #28
Advanced Warrior
 
bamsgt's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Hawaii
Posts: 571
Thanks: 200
Thanked 161 Times in 149 Posts
Default
Re: [WORDPRESS] ULTIMATE SILOSTORM PRO - WordPress Silo SEO Theme - PRE-LAUNCH
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

If we don't pay again after the 12 months, does the theme still get updated?

How much after 12 months?

Sarge
bamsgt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th Apr 2014, 12:08 AM   #29
Lawrence Ip
War Room Member
 
WPServant's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Melbourne, Australia.
Posts: 34
Thanks: 31
Thanked 22 Times in 20 Posts
Default
Re: [WORDPRESS] ULTIMATE SILOSTORM PRO - WordPress Silo SEO Theme - PRE-LAUNCH
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by bamsgt View Post

If we don't pay again after the 12 months, does the theme still get updated?

How much after 12 months?

Sarge
I believe this is going to be a yearly subscription. In the past the WordPress development cycle was no where near as rapid as is it's current trajectory, so the subscription/yearly fee is in keeping with that. That Stuart's general philosophy is one of creating first rate products which he can support. Just talk to anyone in the HeatMapTheme.com community and they will testify to that. You'll get an idea of what he's about.

I can also confidently say as a beta tester, that this theme will change the WordPress landscape for good. Yes, Stuart is always updating his themes and his support is first class. Not to mention that he is also very active in the community forum.

* (Just quitely...I was the one who put Stuart up to the challenge and he's gone way beyond what I expected and he really is a fellow man!)

First in best dressed, I say...

Hope that sheds some light.

Last edited on 30th Apr 2014 at 08:44 AM. Reason: corrected info
WPServant is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WPServant For This Useful Post:
Unread 30th Apr 2014, 01:05 AM   #30
HeatMap Theme Ninja
War Room Member
 
HeatMap's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 114
Thanks: 17
Thanked 28 Times in 22 Posts
Default
Re: [WORDPRESS] ULTIMATE SILOSTORM PRO - WordPress Silo SEO Theme - PRE-LAUNCH
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by bluecoyotemedia View Post

although I appreciate the feedback.. I wonder what was the reason that brought you out of retirement to make this one post???
Hi Bcm,
No mystery here. JimStevenson, dranilsinghal, WPServant and Kheyknee are all members of my HeatMapTheme.com forum who are already active using the theme. I told my members about the public WSO prelaunch happening and they were kind enough to jump across from the heatmap forums to WF and say a few words.
HeatMap is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to HeatMap For This Useful Post:
Unread 30th Apr 2014, 04:09 AM   #31
HeatMap Theme Ninja
War Room Member
 
HeatMap's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 114
Thanks: 17
Thanked 28 Times in 22 Posts
Default
Re: [WORDPRESS] ULTIMATE SILOSTORM PRO - WordPress Silo SEO Theme - PRE-LAUNCH
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by bamsgt View Post

If we don't pay again after the 12 months, does the theme still get updated?How much after 12 months?
Sarge
Hi Sarge,
Good question.
Its $27.
I'll clarify it on the launch page.

To get direct access to support forums and updates after 12 months you'll need to be a member.
SiloStorm Pro is a non-recurring membership (ie we just send you a reminder at the end of 12 months that your membership is expiring - no obligation to resubscribe. The software itself does not expire or limit you in any way.)

I expect many peeps will build long term businesses on SiloStorm so its wise to plan for the future. You need your favourite themes and plugins to be still around, patched and updated way after the initial sweet deal. Its very important. To illustrate how important, imagine this scenario...

You've built up huge blog network, and you're making serious $$$. WordPress issues an update. White screen of death. You discover its because the theme you bought with a sweet cut price deal on WF and which have based your entire business on has an issue with the latest version of WP. You search down the theme author. Long gone - emails unresponsive. So you hire a developer to try and fix the issue. He tells you the bad news - The long gone dodgy theme author has done the wrong thing and encrypted the theme code, it cannot be fixed. You are going to have to change all your sites and quick. Page rankings go down the swan-nee because the new theme you implemented isnt quite like the last one you had. Suddenly that sweet theme deal is gonna cost you big in time, money and inconvenience.

Here's the alternative (and much nicer) scenario...
You've built up huge blog network, and you're making serious $$$. WordPress issues an update. White screen of death. You discover its because the theme you bought with a sweet reasonably priced deal on WF and which have based your entire business on has an issue with the latest version of WP. You log onto the theme membership site. You find an update is already available. You install it. You're back in business. You're glad you renewed that membership after one year for just $27 and that you still have a theme author to go to who cares. Phew!

Last edited on 2nd May 2014 at 02:42 AM. Reason: clarify a few points :)
HeatMap is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HeatMap For This Useful Post:
Unread 30th Apr 2014, 04:10 AM   #32
Advanced Warrior
 
bamsgt's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Hawaii
Posts: 571
Thanks: 200
Thanked 161 Times in 149 Posts
Default
Re: [WORDPRESS] ULTIMATE SILOSTORM PRO - WordPress Silo SEO Theme - PRE-LAUNCH
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I'm putting together a large site. My top category silos have any where from 10 - 25 supporting pages per silo.

Can this theme organize that many links per silo? Would all 25 links appear on the top silo page?
bamsgt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th Apr 2014, 04:26 AM   #33
HeatMap Theme Ninja
War Room Member
 
HeatMap's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 114
Thanks: 17
Thanked 28 Times in 22 Posts
Default
Re: [WORDPRESS] ULTIMATE SILOSTORM PRO - WordPress Silo SEO Theme - PRE-LAUNCH
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by myralove View Post

I have been looking for a pre-siloed theme for YEARS! It has been difficult doing silo architecture on existing themes without heavy customization. And let me tell you how difficult that becomes with the increasing updates from Wordpress.

BTW, your silo charts above are nicely done. Simple and clean with complexity. This should help move the concept from the early adopters to more mainstream.

I have signed up for the mailing list and watched your video.

Can you PM a demo please?

Thanks,
Myra Love
Hi Myra,
Yep you are spot on, and thats why we created this theme. Siloing looks pretty simple on the surface, but when you actually try and implement it with a regular WordPress theme by modding then you are in for a whole world of PHP and CSS pain unless you're the kind of person who thinks about WordPress themes 24/7 (ie me ).

The reason is that most Wordpress themes are design to link via free association, so that users can graze from one concept to another, freely roaming wherever their interest takes them. Thats why category and tag lists appear in themes, and why you see author archive, date archives etc etc.

Siloing turns that on its head, containing content so that Search bots dont get confused by all that 'linking all over the place to everything stuff' and so visitor can navigate within a well thought out and structured site.

I will PM you the demos.
Cheers!
HeatMap is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th Apr 2014, 05:43 AM   #34
HeatMap Theme Ninja
War Room Member
 
HeatMap's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 114
Thanks: 17
Thanked 28 Times in 22 Posts
Default
Re: [WORDPRESS] ULTIMATE SILOSTORM PRO - WordPress Silo SEO Theme - PRE-LAUNCH
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by bamsgt View Post

I'm putting together a large site. My top category silos have any where from 10 - 25 supporting pages per silo.
Can this theme organize that many links per silo? Would all 25 links appear on the top silo page?
Yes you can have large silos if you want.

Silostorm uses regular WordPress categories so Settings > Reading > 'Blog pages show at most settings' could be set with a high number to show lots of posts if you wanted.

On the other hand if it was set to a lower number but there were more posts than could be displayed in the category then posts would appear in the sidebar too, and any excess would be 'paged', but all nav links would still be 'in-silo'.

You might consider though using sub-category silos to break things down a bit and get 'more silo seo for your buck'

In the very latest version I've got in the members area for download you can if you wish create an empty category (ie no posts in it) but just use its category description for some top level seo-d text, then make subcategories below that to contain a sub category description and the supporting posts.

There's a number of ways to do it.
HeatMap is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd May 2014, 01:56 PM   #35
Business Coach
War Room Member
 
SEOMasters's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 137
Thanks: 33
Thanked 124 Times in 89 Posts
Default
Re: [WORDPRESS] ULTIMATE SILOSTORM PRO - WordPress SILO SEO Theme - NEW from HEATMAPTHEME!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

SEO is my main thing (duh) so I got this.
Will test it till it breaks lol and will come back with a review.

Nice setup guys, love the idea, now into the testing phase
SEOMasters is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd May 2014, 02:21 PM   #36
HeatMap Theme Ninja
War Room Member
 
HeatMap's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 114
Thanks: 17
Thanked 28 Times in 22 Posts
Default
Re: [WORDPRESS] ULTIMATE SILOSTORM PRO - WordPress SILO SEO Theme - NEW from HEATMAPTHEME!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by SEOMasters View Post

Nice setup guys, love the idea, now into the testing phase
Welcome aboard SeoMasters.
See you in the HeatMap Forums.
HeatMap is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd May 2014, 12:52 AM   #37
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
aldira's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 242
Thanks: 13
Thanked 95 Times in 62 Posts
Default
Re: [WORDPRESS] ULTIMATE SILOSTORM PRO - WordPress SILO SEO Theme - NEW from HEATMAPTHEME!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Awesome .. this is was i looking for .. tks stuart
aldira is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd May 2014, 01:23 AM   #38
HeatMap Theme Ninja
War Room Member
 
HeatMap's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 114
Thanks: 17
Thanked 28 Times in 22 Posts
Default
Re: [WORDPRESS] ULTIMATE SILOSTORM PRO - WordPress SILO SEO Theme - NEW from HEATMAPTHEME!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by aldira View Post

Awesome .. this is was i looking for .. tks stuart
Hey Adira,
Welcome aboard. See you in the HeatMap Forums.
HeatMap is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd May 2014, 10:34 AM   #39
HeatMap Theme Ninja
War Room Member
 
HeatMap's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 114
Thanks: 17
Thanked 28 Times in 22 Posts
Default
Re: [WORDPRESS] ULTIMATE SILOSTORM PRO - WordPress SILO SEO Theme - NEW from HEATMAPTHEME!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Cratezhayoa,
Thanks for asking.
Demos are linked in the sales page above
and directly accessible here...
Ultimate SiloStorm Pro WSO Demo Sites | HeatMap Theme
HeatMap is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd May 2014, 10:37 AM   #40
Business Coach
War Room Member
 
SEOMasters's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 137
Thanks: 33
Thanked 124 Times in 89 Posts
Default
Re: [WORDPRESS] ULTIMATE SILOSTORM PRO - WordPress SILO SEO Theme - NEW from HEATMAPTHEME!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Stuart Wider View Post

Hi Cratezhayoa,
Thanks for asking.
Demos are linked in the sales page above
and directly accessible here...
Ultimate SiloStorm Pro WSO Demo Sites | HeatMap Theme
What you just quoted above is called cookie stuffing.
I've reported the message, please delete your quote
SEOMasters is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd May 2014, 10:48 AM   #41
HeatMap Theme Ninja
War Room Member
 
HeatMap's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 114
Thanks: 17
Thanked 28 Times in 22 Posts
Default
Re: [WORDPRESS] ULTIMATE SILOSTORM PRO - WordPress SILO SEO Theme - NEW from HEATMAPTHEME!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Looks like the mods got straight onto the cookies stuffer posting in this thread.
They've now deleted the offending persons post. Some peeps are so sneaky.
Thanks SEOmasters for noticing that.
Cheers,
Stuart
HeatMap is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th May 2014, 11:02 AM   #42
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 14
Thanks: 3
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Default
Re: [WORDPRESS] ULTIMATE SILOSTORM PRO - WordPress SILO SEO Theme - NEW from HEATMAPTHEME!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

This is perfect for what I will need to launch my first few affiliate sites. Will be buying this on Tuesday for sure. (bookmarked it and made a notepad post just so my mind doesnt slip on this)
Brett I is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th May 2014, 11:23 AM   #43
HeatMap Theme Ninja
War Room Member
 
HeatMap's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 114
Thanks: 17
Thanked 28 Times in 22 Posts
Default
Re: [WORDPRESS] ULTIMATE SILOSTORM PRO - WordPress SILO SEO Theme - NEW from HEATMAPTHEME!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Brett I View Post

This is perfect for what I will need to launch my first few affiliate sites. Will be buying this on Tuesday for sure. (bookmarked it and made a notepad post just so my mind doesnt slip on this)
No probs Brett,
See you on the HeatMap Forum soon.
HeatMap is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th May 2014, 11:10 AM   #44
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 8
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: [WORDPRESS] ULTIMATE SILOSTORM PRO - WordPress SILO SEO Theme - NEW from HEATMAPTHEME!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

So far so good... i like the simplicity of the theme and the way it works!

I have a question or maybe two...

1. In the moment I add a page sitename.com/featuredpagename and in reading settings I select it as homepage. In the moment i go to sitename.com it shows as the homepage but still accessible under the link sitename.com/featuredpagename.
Is that the way it should work or should i do a 301 redirectto www.sitename.com?

2. Let's say that i have a portfolio to showcase on my site...
What is the best way to do it?
1. Install one portfolio plugin or add a custom category "portfolio" where all the project are listed under that category.
betaboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th May 2014, 02:42 PM   #45
HeatMap Theme Ninja
War Room Member
 
HeatMap's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 114
Thanks: 17
Thanked 28 Times in 22 Posts
Default
Re: [WORDPRESS] ULTIMATE SILOSTORM PRO - WordPress SILO SEO Theme - NEW from HEATMAPTHEME!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by betaboy View Post

So far so good... i like the simplicity of the theme and the way it works!
Hi Betaboy,
Welcome aboard.
Glad you are liking the theme.

1) Yes thats how its supposed to work. As long as the featured page itself isnt linked to anything (and therefore not directly findable on itself) it should be fine. I wouldnt 301 it myself (but if you really want to go for it)

2) It depends how you want to set up your portfolio. I'd be inclined to use pages and the wordpress page hierarchy starting with portfolio page at the top and subpages containing projects, but it could also be just a category post silo too.

See you on the HeatMap Forums

**Important note to all**
For support please always use the HeatMap Theme members area helpdesk or HeatMap Forum. Thanks . That way we dont clog this thread with support questions, we know for sure which paid members are asking which questions and we can also track support questions effectively.
Cheers.
HeatMap is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th May 2014, 09:21 AM   #46
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
John Sullivan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: London/Brazil/
Posts: 1,800
Thanks: 77
Thanked 233 Times in 216 Posts
Default
Re: [WORDPRESS] ULTIMATE SILOSTORM PRO - WordPress SILO SEO Theme - NEW from HEATMAPTHEME!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Can we add a video to the main page that always is displayed when setting up a site I assume that is possible but just checking. I would like to have say an introduction to the site with a video.

Thanks
John Sullivan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th May 2014, 09:53 AM   #47
HeatMap Theme Ninja
War Room Member
 
HeatMap's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 114
Thanks: 17
Thanked 28 Times in 22 Posts
Default
Re: [WORDPRESS] ULTIMATE SILOSTORM PRO - WordPress SILO SEO Theme - NEW from HEATMAPTHEME!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by John Sullivan View Post

Can we add a video to the main page that always is displayed when setting up a site I assume that is possible but just checking. I would like to have say an introduction to the site with a video.
Thanks
Hi John,
Thanks for your question.
Yes you can choose to include a featured page at the top of the homepage and embed a video shortcode in that. Use a video plugin, or just pop the youtube sharing url direct into the page and let WordPress itself show the video. Easy
HeatMap is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to HeatMap For This Useful Post:
Unread 10th May 2014, 03:14 PM   #48
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 5
Thanks: 11
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: [WORDPRESS] ULTIMATE SILOSTORM PRO - WordPress SILO SEO Theme - NEW from HEATMAPTHEME!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Stuart,

Can you please explain the licensing term for the Theme?

Regards,

S
Sumarg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10th May 2014, 09:54 PM   #49
HeatMap Theme Ninja
War Room Member
 
HeatMap's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 114
Thanks: 17
Thanked 28 Times in 22 Posts
Default
Re: [WORDPRESS] ULTIMATE SILOSTORM PRO - WordPress SILO SEO Theme - NEW from HEATMAPTHEME!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Sumarg, thanks for your question. For more details see here.
HeatMap is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11th May 2014, 01:11 AM   #50
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 5
Thanks: 11
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: [WORDPRESS] ULTIMATE SILOSTORM PRO - WordPress SILO SEO Theme - NEW from HEATMAPTHEME!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Stuart Wider View Post

Hi Sumarg, thanks for your question. For more details see here.
Thanks Stuart. So just to make sure that I am getting the term correct - "The Theme is for UNLIMITED PERSONAL USE".

Please confirm.

Regards,

S
Sumarg is offline   Reply With Quote


Bookmarks

Tags
adsense, prelaunch, pro, seo, silo, silostorm, theme, ultimate, wordpress

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:11 PM.