Freelancer.com

Go Back   Warrior Forum - The #1 Internet Marketing Forum & Marketplace > The Warrior Forum > Warrior Special Offers > Warriors For Hire
Register Blogs Social Groups Advertise with usHelp Desk

Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Unread 30th June 2011, 07:07 PM   #51
Warrior Member
 
tampamike's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Tampa, FL
Posts: 23
Thanks: 3
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Default Re: [HIGH PR Backlinks!] This Blog Commenting Service Can Slingshot Your Site To The Top! - HOT Revi

Anand did a really great job for me. The report was sent about 24-36 hours after placing the order and he even gave me more links than I paid for!

The PR on the pages is sweet and I would say he over delivered. I hope he keeps offering this service. Thanks Anand!
tampamike is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th June 2011, 07:09 PM   #52
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
seocare's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: India
Posts: 234
Thanks: 71
Thanked 7 Times in 4 Posts
Default Re: [HIGH PR Backlinks!] This Blog Commenting Service Can Slingshot Your Site To The Top! - HOT Revi

Quote:
Originally Posted by tampamike View Post
Anand did a really great job for me. The report was sent about 24-36 hours after placing the order and he even gave me more links than I paid for!

The PR on the pages is sweet and I would say he over delivered. I hope he keeps offering this service. Thanks Anand!
Thank you for the kind words, Mike.

Regards,
Anand
seocare is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st July 2011, 01:14 AM   #53
PR Apex
War Room Member
 
Ethan F.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Cali
Posts: 318
Thanks: 26
Thanked 80 Times in 60 Posts
Default Re: [HIGH PR Backlinks!] This Blog Commenting Service Can Slingshot Your Site To The Top! - HOT Revi

Order placed.

Thanks Anand, for being so quick to respond on Skype and answer my questions.

Look forward to working with you.

Ethan

"Money grows on the tree of persistence"
Ethan F. is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st July 2011, 01:19 AM   #54
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
seocare's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: India
Posts: 234
Thanks: 71
Thanked 7 Times in 4 Posts
Default Re: [HIGH PR Backlinks!] This Blog Commenting Service Can Slingshot Your Site To The Top! - HOT Revi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethan F. View Post
Order placed.

Thanks Anand, for being so quick to respond on Skype and answer my questions.

Look forward to working with you.

Ethan
Thank you for placing the order, Ethan. Was good talking to you.

Regards,
Anand
seocare is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st July 2011, 03:03 AM   #55
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 22
Thanks: 2
Thanked 18 Times in 17 Posts
Default Re: [HIGH PR Backlinks!] This Blog Commenting Service Can Slingshot Your Site To The Top! - HOT Revi

Just to mention: I decided to backlink one of my sites with high PR blog comments.

It was #11 for it's main keyword (google US). I ordered Package #2 from Anand, and 3 days later got the report and completed comments. Today the site is #7 for it's main keyword (the same I used as anchor text) google US.

! - the site doesn't have keyword in domain name.

So guyes, high PR blog comments still work, and Anand's service is very cost effective for this.
Grandspb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd July 2011, 09:19 AM   #56
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 25
Thanks: 2
Thanked 6 Times in 2 Posts
Default Re: [HIGH PR Backlinks!] This Blog Commenting Service Can Slingshot Your Site To The Top! - HOT Revi

Anand offers a great service. I received a report within 2 days of ordering and all the backlinks are live. Several have already been indexed by google. As promoted, all the sites are high PR. I had some concerns because I had some google dance activity with my site just as these backlinks were being implemented/delivered but Anand patiently answered my questions and allayed my concerns. He is very professional, efficient and helpful - very nice too! I will be using his services again.
IM320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd July 2011, 11:00 AM   #57
Warrior Succes Story
War Room Member
 
Undercovercash's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Europe
Posts: 198
Thanks: 11
Thanked 12 Times in 12 Posts
Default Re: [HIGH PR Backlinks!] This Blog Commenting Service Can Slingshot Your Site To The Top! - HOT Revi

Hi

I ordered a couple of days ago Anand, have you recieved my order yet?

Kind regards-Undercovercash

Undercovercash is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd July 2011, 01:37 PM   #58
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
seocare's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: India
Posts: 234
Thanks: 71
Thanked 7 Times in 4 Posts
Default Re: [HIGH PR Backlinks!] This Blog Commenting Service Can Slingshot Your Site To The Top! - HOT Revi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandspb View Post
Just to mention: I decided to backlink one of my sites with high PR blog comments.

It was #11 for it's main keyword (google US). I ordered Package #2 from Anand, and 3 days later got the report and completed comments. Today the site is #7 for it's main keyword (the same I used as anchor text) google US.

! - the site doesn't have keyword in domain name.

So guyes, high PR blog comments still work, and Anand's service is very cost effective for this.
Awesome! I love to hear SERP improvements from you guys. Hope you get to #1 soon. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IM320 View Post
Anand offers a great service. I received a report within 2 days of ordering and all the backlinks are live. Several have already been indexed by google. As promoted, all the sites are high PR. I had some concerns because I had some google dance activity with my site just as these backlinks were being implemented/delivered but Anand patiently answered my questions and allayed my concerns. He is very professional, efficient and helpful - very nice too! I will be using his services again.
Thanks for your review. I really enjoyed answering your queries as you are someone who really cares for her website a lot. Keep me updated on your rankings. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercovercash View Post
Hi

I ordered a couple of days ago Anand, have you recieved my order yet?

Kind regards-Undercovercash
Hi there, I am sending you a PM now.

Thank you everyone for the support.

Regards,
Anand
seocare is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd July 2011, 03:59 PM   #59
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
seocare's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: India
Posts: 234
Thanks: 71
Thanked 7 Times in 4 Posts
Default Re: [HIGH PR Backlinks!] This Blog Commenting Service Can Slingshot Your Site To The Top! - HOT Revi

Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorspirit786 View Post
Ordered placed.
Paypal ID:8BS87026PU0519050


I look forward to my report.
Your report has been sent. Thanks.

Few other reports have also been emailed today. Thank you everyone.

Regards,
Anand
seocare is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th July 2011, 04:16 PM   #60
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 178
Thanks: 2
Thanked 15 Times in 14 Posts
Default Re: [HIGH PR Backlinks!] This Blog Commenting Service Can Slingshot Your Site To The Top! - HOT Revi

Just recieved my report with 101 high PR links spread over several pages for my site as requested

My sites have made a significant jump in rankings already and thats even before the links have aged

Brilliant service, would use again and will soon!

Fantastic stuff!

Rob
realfun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th July 2011, 05:12 PM   #61
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
seocare's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: India
Posts: 234
Thanks: 71
Thanked 7 Times in 4 Posts
Default Re: [HIGH PR Backlinks!] This Blog Commenting Service Can Slingshot Your Site To The Top! - HOT Revi

Quote:
Originally Posted by realfun View Post
Just recieved my report with 101 high PR links spread over several pages for my site as requested

My sites have made a significant jump in rankings already and thats even before the links have aged

Brilliant service, would use again and will soon!

Fantastic stuff!

Rob
Thank you Rob. Glad to hear your rankings are already improving.

Regards,
Anand
seocare is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th July 2011, 05:41 AM   #62
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
seocare's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: India
Posts: 234
Thanks: 71
Thanked 7 Times in 4 Posts
Default Re: [HIGH PR Backlinks!] This Blog Commenting Service Can Slingshot Your Site To The Top! - HOT Revi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercovercash View Post
Hi

I ordered a couple of days ago Anand, have you recieved my order yet?

Kind regards-Undercovercash
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethan F. View Post
Order placed.

Thanks Anand, for being so quick to respond on Skype and answer my questions.

Look forward to working with you.

Ethan
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepes4329 View Post
Transaction ID: 0L037599MD596770U

Package 4 - 125 blog comment links $115.00 USD 1 $115.00 USD

PAID by PAYPAL @ 2:43pm CST @ 06/24/2011
All above orders have been delivered. Thanks.

To every one else who has ordered lately but have not received your reports - sorry for the delay. It is due to serious internet issues we have been facing here due to heavy rains and thunderstorms here for the last few days. Hope you guys will understand. In case you cannot wait longer, send me a PM and I will refund right away.

I shall be sending more reports today and tomorrow.

Thank you for your patience.

Regards,
Anand
seocare is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10th July 2011, 12:36 PM   #63
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
seocare's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: India
Posts: 234
Thanks: 71
Thanked 7 Times in 4 Posts
Default Re: [HIGH PR Backlinks!] This Blog Commenting Service Can Slingshot Your Site To The Top!

Quote:
Originally Posted by webtrafficnoob View Post
Purchased new option 3

Transaction ID: 02U69240VV6845201

-j
Just emailed you the report. Thanks.

Regards,
Anand
seocare is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th July 2011, 02:18 AM   #64
Affiliate Marketer
War Room Member
 
Purwedi Kurniawan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 7
Thanks: 4
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Default Re: [HIGH PR Backlinks!] This Blog Commenting Service Can Slingshot Your Site To The Top! - HOT Revi

Hi all. Anand ask me to leave a comment in this page, so here I am.

I'd already placed two orders for this blog commenting services. Both are custom packages (package #2 without PR1 & PR2 @$25).

I received the report for the first order in two days, and a week later for the second order (maybe dt the reason he explained above?). From random checks, PageRank of each pages are in accordance with what is listed in the report.

In short, I'll definitely using his services again.

Rgds
[poer]
Purwedi Kurniawan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th July 2011, 02:59 PM   #65
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
seocare's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: India
Posts: 234
Thanks: 71
Thanked 7 Times in 4 Posts
Default Re: [HIGH PR Backlinks!] This Blog Commenting Service Can Slingshot Your Site To The Top! - HOT Revi

Quote:
Originally Posted by nouveau View Post
Hi all. Anand ask me to leave a comment in this page, so here I am.

I'd already placed two orders for this blog commenting services. Both are custom packages (package #2 without PR1 & PR2 @$25).

I received the report for the first order in two days, and a week later for the second order (maybe dt the reason he explained above?). From random checks, PageRank of each pages are in accordance with what is listed in the report.

In short, I'll definitely using his services again.

Rgds
[poer]
Thanks for the support.
seocare is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15th July 2011, 03:58 PM   #66
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 428
Thanks: 180
Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts
Default Re: [HIGH PR Backlinks!] This Blog Commenting Service Can Slingshot Your Site To The Top! - HOT Revi

All of these reviews are really impressive.

I have always been hopelessly challenged when it comes to back links. It took me over a year to finally realize I need to start outsourcing this task.

So glad I came across this service for blog commenting; I have just placed an order for the trial package.

I filled out all the information on your order form, Anand, so am looking forward to hearing back from you in a few days.


CatherineMay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15th July 2011, 04:01 PM   #67
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
seocare's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: India
Posts: 234
Thanks: 71
Thanked 7 Times in 4 Posts
Default Re: [HIGH PR Backlinks!] This Blog Commenting Service Can Slingshot Your Site To The Top! - HOT Revi

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatherineMay View Post
All of these reviews are really impressive.

I have always been hopelessly challenged when it comes to back links. It took me over a year to finally realize I need to start outsourcing this task.

So glad I came across this service for blog commenting; I have just placed an order for the trial package.

I filled out all the information on your order form, Anand, so am looking forward to hearing back from you in a few days.
Thank you for finding me, Catherine.

And you heard from me (via email) within 3 minutes of filling out the form.

Regards,
Anand
seocare is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15th July 2011, 04:27 PM   #68
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 30
Thanks: 1
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default Re: [HIGH PR Backlinks!] This Blog Commenting Service Can Slingshot Your Site To The Top! - HOT Revi

Your prices are actually pretty reasonable. Im bookmarking this page for future projects.

Not Ranking in the Search Engines? Get to the first page of Google first, then pay (Don't Pay Until You Rank)! Click Here to get free quote!
seeksuccess is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15th July 2011, 04:41 PM   #69
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
seocare's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: India
Posts: 234
Thanks: 71
Thanked 7 Times in 4 Posts
Default Re: [HIGH PR Backlinks!] This Blog Commenting Service Can Slingshot Your Site To The Top! - HOT Revi

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeksuccess View Post
Your prices are actually pretty reasonable. Im bookmarking this page for future projects.
You are welcome anytime.

Regards,
Anand
seocare is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15th July 2011, 08:21 PM   #70
Protocol Profit
War Room Member
 
aizaku's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Tokyo Japan
Posts: 712
Thanks: 96
Thanked 142 Times in 107 Posts
Default Re: [HIGH PR Backlinks!] This Blog Commenting Service Can Slingshot Your Site To The Top! - HOT Revi

Anand, wow!

It seems that you dont need sales copy to sell your service. I cant remember reading so many rave reviews for this type of service.

I have PMed you with something I'd like you to take a look at.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks,
Ike

aizaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16th July 2011, 01:49 AM   #71
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 472
Thanks: 1
Thanked 58 Times in 56 Posts
Default Re: [HIGH PR Backlinks!] This Blog Commenting Service Can Slingshot Your Site To The Top! - HOT Revi

Hi Anand, what's the average outbound links for each page?

Bryan
razorhound is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 16th July 2011, 10:42 AM   #72
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
seocare's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: India
Posts: 234
Thanks: 71
Thanked 7 Times in 4 Posts
Default Re: [HIGH PR Backlinks!] This Blog Commenting Service Can Slingshot Your Site To The Top! - HOT Revi

Quote:
Originally Posted by aizaku View Post
Anand, wow!

It seems that you dont need sales copy to sell your service. I cant remember reading so many rave reviews for this type of service.

I have PMed you with something I'd like you to take a look at.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks,
Ike
Thanks for the offer, Ike. I have responded to your PM now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorhound View Post
Hi Anand, what's the average outbound links for each page?

Bryan
Hi Bryan,

The average outbound links vary from 20-30's to a few hundreds.

Regards,
Anand
seocare is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16th July 2011, 11:20 AM   #73
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
seocare's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: India
Posts: 234
Thanks: 71
Thanked 7 Times in 4 Posts
Default Re: [HIGH PR Backlinks!] This Blog Commenting Service Can Slingshot Your Site To The Top! - HOT Revi

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatherineMay View Post
All of these reviews are really impressive.

I have always been hopelessly challenged when it comes to back links. It took me over a year to finally realize I need to start outsourcing this task.

So glad I came across this service for blog commenting; I have just placed an order for the trial package.

I filled out all the information on your order form, Anand, so am looking forward to hearing back from you in a few days.
Just emailed you the report.

Regards,
Anand
seocare is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16th July 2011, 03:04 PM   #74
In search of knowledge
 
Young Samurai's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: N. Ireland, the Golfing capital of the world
Posts: 471
Thanks: 68
Thanked 57 Times in 49 Posts
Default Re: [HIGH PR Backlinks!] This Blog Commenting Service Can Slingshot Your Site To The Top! - HOT Revi

Just ordered a Trial Package.

Hope it may help stabilize a site which is dancing a little.

Worth a try.

Kyle
Young Samurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16th July 2011, 03:10 PM   #75
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
seocare's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: India
Posts: 234
Thanks: 71
Thanked 7 Times in 4 Posts
Default Re: [HIGH PR Backlinks!] This Blog Commenting Service Can Slingshot Your Site To The Top! - HOT Revi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Samurai View Post
Just ordered a Trial Package.

Hope it may help stabilize a site which is dancing a little.

Worth a try.
Thanks for the order.

Regards,
Anand
seocare is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16th July 2011, 03:14 PM   #76
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: New Jersey, United States
Posts: 221
Thanks: 102
Thanked 23 Times in 20 Posts
Default Re: [HIGH PR Backlinks!] This Blog Commenting Service Can Slingshot Your Site To The Top! - HOT Revi

Do you reuse these links or find new ones for each project? WHat's the OBL on these?

FullMontySEO is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16th July 2011, 03:22 PM   #77
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
seocare's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: India
Posts: 234
Thanks: 71
Thanked 7 Times in 4 Posts
Default Re: [HIGH PR Backlinks!] This Blog Commenting Service Can Slingshot Your Site To The Top! - HOT Revi

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDaddy View Post
Do you reuse these links or find new ones for each project? WHat's the OBL on these?
I find new links on a regular basis to make sure the same pages are not used everytime. Though most of the HIGH PR pages can be same for different projects.

As I have said earlier, the OBL vary from 20-30's to a few hundreds.

Hope that helps.

Regards,
Anand
seocare is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16th July 2011, 05:27 PM   #78
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 428
Thanks: 180
Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts
Default Re: [HIGH PR Backlinks!] This Blog Commenting Service Can Slingshot Your Site To The Top! - HOT Revi

Wow, it wasn't much more than 24 hours before I got my report from Anand showing all my links, which included extras.

Thanks so much; will definitely be using this service again.


Catherine


CatherineMay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16th July 2011, 07:35 PM   #79
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,620
Thanks: 41
Thanked 484 Times in 292 Posts
Default Re: [HIGH PR Backlinks!] This Blog Commenting Service Can Slingshot Your Site To The Top! - HOT Revi

Just ordered a trial. Hope its good.

My competitor is ranking with 20 homepage contextual links of similar PR and I don't want to pay monthly fees, so it should be interesting to see how these compare. I'll probably need alot more.
retsek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16th July 2011, 08:07 PM   #80
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: , , .
Posts: 136
Thanks: 8
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: [HIGH PR Backlinks!] This Blog Commenting Service Can Slingshot Your Site To The Top! - HOT Revi

Hi,

I am interested in your service , kindly pm me . I have some specific requirement for the blog commenting.
merlionsn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16th July 2011, 09:22 PM   #81
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 29
Thanks: 1
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: [HIGH PR Backlinks!] This Blog Commenting Service Can Slingshot Your Site To The Top! - HOT Revi

placed 2x63 comment orders, let me know if you got them.
Thanks
jack77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th July 2011, 09:20 AM   #82
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
seocare's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: India
Posts: 234
Thanks: 71
Thanked 7 Times in 4 Posts
Default Re: [HIGH PR Backlinks!] This Blog Commenting Service Can Slingshot Your Site To The Top! - HOT Revi

Quote:
Originally Posted by retsek View Post
Just ordered a trial. Hope its good.

My competitor is ranking with 20 homepage contextual links of similar PR and I don't want to pay monthly fees, so it should be interesting to see how these compare. I'll probably need alot more.
Thanks for the order. I am sure you can outrank your competition with these links.

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlionsn View Post
Hi,

I am interested in your service , kindly pm me . I have some specific requirement for the blog commenting.
PM sent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack77 View Post
placed 2x63 comment orders, let me know if you got them.
Thanks
Thanks for the orders. Will be emailing you the reports soon.

Regards,
Anand
seocare is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th July 2011, 12:45 PM   #83
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Malta
Posts: 111
Thanks: 1
Thanked 12 Times in 8 Posts
Default Re: [HIGH PR Backlinks!] This Blog Commenting Service Can Slingshot Your Site To The Top! - HOT Revi

Placed an order for package 3 - 91 blog comment links (ID #52F15400CY465421F) yesterday. Looking forward to some positive SERP movement.
jxuereb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th July 2011, 01:05 PM   #84
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
seocare's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: India
Posts: 234
Thanks: 71
Thanked 7 Times in 4 Posts
Default Re: [HIGH PR Backlinks!] This Blog Commenting Service Can Slingshot Your Site To The Top! - HOT Revi

Quote:
Originally Posted by jxuereb View Post
Placed an order for package 3 - 91 blog comment links (ID #52F15400CY465421F) yesterday. Looking forward to some positive SERP movement.
Thanks for the order. I emailed you a confirmation now.

Regards,
Anand

Last edited on 18th July 2011 at 01:05 PM. Reason: typo
seocare is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th July 2011, 01:25 PM   #85
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Malta
Posts: 111
Thanks: 1
Thanked 12 Times in 8 Posts
Default Re: [HIGH PR Backlinks!] This Blog Commenting Service Can Slingshot Your Site To The Top! - HOT Revi

Quote:
Originally Posted by seocare View Post
Thanks for the order. I emailed you a confirmation now.

Regards,
Anand
Thanks, got your email.
jxuereb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th July 2011, 08:05 PM   #86
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 50
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default Re: [HIGH PR Backlinks!] This Blog Commenting Service Can Slingshot Your Site To The Top! - HOT Revi

Hello. I just purchased 5 - Package #2. Here's one of the ID's:
Transaction ID #1UL908715P402711S

Please let me know how to send you details?

Thanks!
clos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th July 2011, 08:09 PM   #87
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
seocare's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: India
Posts: 234
Thanks: 71
Thanked 7 Times in 4 Posts
Default Re: [HIGH PR Backlinks!] This Blog Commenting Service Can Slingshot Your Site To The Top! - HOT Revi

Quote:
Originally Posted by clos View Post
Hello. I just purchased 5 - Package #2. Here's one of the ID's:
Transaction ID: 1UL908715P402711S

Please let me know how to send you details?

Thanks!
Hi,

I just saw your payments. Thanks.

You should have been directed to the order form upon payments. Anyways, I will PM you now.

Regards,
Anand
seocare is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th July 2011, 09:01 AM   #88
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 122
Thanks: 2
Thanked 15 Times in 15 Posts
Default Re: [HIGH PR Backlinks!] This Blog Commenting Service Can Slingshot Your Site To The Top! - HOT Revi

Great reviews

Let give this a go

Your transaction ID for this payment is: 9GU931387J8870428.
kellymandingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th July 2011, 10:24 AM   #89
Protocol Profit
War Room Member
 
aizaku's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Tokyo Japan
Posts: 712
Thanks: 96
Thanked 142 Times in 107 Posts
Default Re: [HIGH PR Backlinks!] This Blog Commenting Service Can Slingshot Your Site To The Top! - HOT Revi

Had to order 10 trial packs

looking forward to the report

Transaction ID # 4SR12547UV517852L

Thanks Anand

aizaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th July 2011, 01:07 PM   #90
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
seocare's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: India
Posts: 234
Thanks: 71
Thanked 7 Times in 4 Posts
Default Re: [HIGH PR Backlinks!] This Blog Commenting Service Can Slingshot Your Site To The Top! - HOT Revi

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellyman View Post
Great reviews

Let give this a go

Your transaction ID for this payment is: 9GU931387J8870428.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aizaku View Post
Had to order 10 trial packs

looking forward to the report

Transaction ID # 4SR12547UV517852L

Thanks Anand
Thank you guys. I have now sent you both confirmation emails.

Watch out for your reports.

Regards,
Anand
seocare is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21st July 2011, 03:57 PM   #91
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 29
Thanks: 1
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: [HIGH PR Backlinks!] This Blog Commenting Service Can Slingshot Your Site To The Top! - HOT Revi

Hey there,
What's the status of my order?
thanks
jack77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21st July 2011, 05:52 PM   #92
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
seocare's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: India
Posts: 234
Thanks: 71
Thanked 7 Times in 4 Posts
Default Re: [HIGH PR Backlinks!] This Blog Commenting Service Can Slingshot Your Site To The Top! - HOT Revi

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack77 View Post
Hey there,
What's the status of my order?
thanks
Sent you an email.

Regards,
Anand
seocare is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22nd July 2011, 10:18 AM   #93
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
seocare's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: India
Posts: 234
Thanks: 71
Thanked 7 Times in 4 Posts
Default Re: [HIGH PR Backlinks!] This Blog Commenting Service Can Slingshot Your Site To The Top! - HOT Revi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Samurai View Post
Just ordered a Trial Package.

Hope it may help stabilize a site which is dancing a little.

Worth a try.
Ok, just emailed you the report. Hope it will stabilize your rankings.

Regards,
Anand
seocare is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22nd July 2011, 01:02 PM   #94
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
seocare's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: India
Posts: 234
Thanks: 71
Thanked 7 Times in 4 Posts
Default Re: [HIGH PR Backlinks!] This Blog Commenting Service Can Slingshot Your Site To The Top! - HOT Revi

Quote:
Originally Posted by retsek View Post
Just ordered a trial. Hope its good.

My competitor is ranking with 20 homepage contextual links of similar PR and I don't want to pay monthly fees, so it should be interesting to see how these compare. I'll probably need alot more.
Report emailed.

Regards,
Anand
seocare is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22nd July 2011, 05:17 PM   #95
In search of knowledge
 
Young Samurai's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: N. Ireland, the Golfing capital of the world
Posts: 471
Thanks: 68
Thanked 57 Times in 49 Posts
Default Re: [HIGH PR Backlinks!] This Blog Commenting Service Can Slingshot Your Site To The Top! - HOT Revi

I ordered the Trial Package from Anand a few days ago.

Earlier this evening I received a very clear report.

OK, he delivered on time but not what is listed in the OP !! :rolleyes:

He over delivered big time.

I've 25 links as opposed to 20 & there is a PR5 in there too.

I've checked them out, they're all there.

Needless to say - I'm a happy IMer.

I will wait to see what effect this has on my serps.

Thanks Anand.

Kyle
Young Samurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd July 2011, 06:21 AM   #96
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
seocare's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: India
Posts: 234
Thanks: 71
Thanked 7 Times in 4 Posts
Default Re: [HIGH PR Backlinks!] This Blog Commenting Service Can Slingshot Your Site To The Top! - HOT Revi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Samurai View Post
I ordered the Trial Package from Anand a few days ago.

Earlier this evening I received a very clear report.

OK, he delivered on time but not what is listed in the OP !! :rolleyes:

He over delivered big time.

I've 25 links as opposed to 20 & there is a PR5 in there too.

I've checked them out, they're all there.

Needless to say - I'm a happy IMer.

I will wait to see what effect this has on my serps.

Thanks Anand.
Thank you Samurai. Glad you are happy.

Regards,
Anand
seocare is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd July 2011, 12:09 PM   #97
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
seocare's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: India
Posts: 234
Thanks: 71
Thanked 7 Times in 4 Posts
Default Re: [HIGH PR Backlinks!] This Blog Commenting Service Can Slingshot Your Site To The Top! - HOT Revi

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack77 View Post
Hey there,
What's the status of my order?
thanks
Both the reports have been emailed now.

Regards,
Anand
seocare is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th July 2011, 08:42 AM   #98
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 91
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default Re: [HIGH PR Backlinks!] This Blog Commenting Service Can Slingshot Your Site To The Top! - HOT Revi

Hi Anand,

I am unable to make the payment, as it said this:

We notice that you are attempting to pay an Indian resident user. The payment you initiated has been blocked. PayPal only facilitates international payments and cannot be used for domestic payments within India. We suggest you find alternative methods to complete the payment. If you believe that the person you attempted to pay is not based in India, please contact PayPal customer support.

Can you suggest me an alternative payment method?

I have quite a few sites that I want to build links.

Let me know.
Thanks
Aarya
aarya is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th July 2011, 08:45 AM   #99
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
seocare's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: India
Posts: 234
Thanks: 71
Thanked 7 Times in 4 Posts
Default Re: [HIGH PR Backlinks!] This Blog Commenting Service Can Slingshot Your Site To The Top! - HOT Revi

Quote:
Originally Posted by aarya View Post
Hi Anand,

I am unable to make the payment, as it said this:

We notice that you are attempting to pay an Indian resident user. The payment you initiated has been blocked. PayPal only facilitates international payments and cannot be used for domestic payments within India. We suggest you find alternative methods to complete the payment. If you believe that the person you attempted to pay is not based in India, please contact PayPal customer support.

Can you suggest me an alternative payment method?

I have quite a few sites that I want to build links.

Let me know.
Thanks
Aarya
Hi Aarya,

Sorry about that.

I believe you have an Indian PayPal account like me.

I will PM you about the alternate payment method.

Regards,
Anand
seocare is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th July 2011, 08:54 AM   #100
Warrior
War Room Member
 
Vikram73's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: East Coast
Posts: 448
Thanks: 75
Thanked 156 Times in 75 Posts
Default Re: [HIGH PR Backlinks!] This Blog Commenting Service Can Slingshot Your Site To The Top! - HOT Revi

Anand delivered. I actually ordered one thing and changed my order through email and he fulfilled it exactly like I had asked him too.

His report was easy to follow and the blog comments were done with exactly the right anchor text.

I highly recommend his service - high PR blog comments are extremely powerful and finding a reliable out sourcer isn't easy.

-Vikram
Vikram73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  Warrior Forum - The #1 Internet Marketing Forum & Marketplace > The Warrior Forum > Warrior Special Offers > Warriors For Hire

Bookmarks

Tags
blog commenting, blog comments, commenting, high pr backlinks, high pr blog comments

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:50 AM.