AdSense newbie questions vol. 2015

11 replies
Hi there, I am suppose to start working with the AdSense so I have couple of questions at the moment, and there will be probably more of them in the future. That's why I opened the thread with such a broad title.

1. I am already added to someone elses AdSense account, can I create my new account from same IP?

2. Can I send most of my traffic via email marketeering (mass spam emails) ?

Thx.
#2015 #adsense #newbie #questions #vol
  • Profile picture of the author vishwa
    Just carefully read their terms and conditions here https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rc...uzn6oWviXBVNbg Don't do anything that voilates their policies, otherwise you will lose your account.
    Signature
    Techbizmasters.com- Blogging, Technology, and Digital Marketing
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9576243].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SpaceSerbian
    I did try to find answers there, but It is simply not written in plain English. Way too many info and think I would need both translator and a lawyer to understand everything they wrote there.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9576251].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author manishak
    [QUOTE=1. I am already added to someone elses AdSense account, can I create my new account from same IP?

    2. Can I send most of my traffic via email marketeering (mass spam emails) ?

    Thx.[/QUOTE]

    No, you can't create a new account from same IP.

    Yes, you can send traffic via email marketing.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9576271].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Egyfitness
    Originally Posted by SpaceSerbian View Post

    Hi there, I am suppose to start working with the AdSense so I have couple of questions at the moment, and there will be probably more of them in the future. That's why I opened the thread with such a broad title.

    1. I am already added to someone elses AdSense account, can I create my new account from same IP?

    2. Can I send most of my traffic via email marketeering (mass spam emails) ?

    Thx.
    f you want to send thousands of people to your blog via email marketing , you will have to pay big monthly fees to newsletter provider. Adsense revenue from email traffic will never cover the monthly cost required to get that traffic.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9576285].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author SpaceSerbian
      I don't understand, why should I pay anything? there are many ways of scraping mails for free ))

      Originally Posted by Egyfitness View Post

      f you want to send thousands of people to your blog via email marketing , you will have to pay big monthly fees to newsletter provider. Adsense revenue from email traffic will never cover the monthly cost required to get that traffic.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9576310].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SpaceSerbian
    3rd question !!

    Can I use someone elses website to open my AdSense ?

    I know Google won't allow me... Will it pass under the radar because I just need to open an account, without intention to further use that website.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9576376].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9576405].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SpaceSerbian
    OK, mods can put them there, wasn't aware of that,,,

    *** I know, to get Adsense account I need to submit a site and to get it approved. But once when I get AdSense account, will I have to approve every next site where I wanna put Adsense ads?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9579212].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author GodOfCPA
    Originally Posted by SpaceSerbian View Post

    2. Can I send most of my traffic via email marketeering (mass spam emails) ?

    Thx.
    Mass spam emails? If you're going to take a risk like that, you really should monetize with something more profitable than Adsense (since they won't pay you for illegal traffic). If you're successful sending email spam, you will eventually have huge legal problems so it is not to take lightly.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9580285].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author BAC
    Dear,

    Here are your answers:


    1. I am already added to someone elses AdSense account, can I create my new account from same IP?
    You can create one adsense account for one email address. If it is banned then you need to use new email address to submit application of approval.


    2. Can I send most of my traffic via email marketeering (mass spam emails) ?

    you can use email traffic but genuinely it is of no use if your website targets revenue only from adsense. if your website is based on product selling or services then email traffic may convert more!

    3. Can I use someone elses website to open my AdSense ?
    Yes, you can use someone else domain but google may ask you to verify ownership of website via adding their codes, you should prepare for it.

    Hope it helps.
    Signature

    Get Content Targeted Super Real Traffic to Boost your Adsense Revenue!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10272741].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author nathan skyes
      Originally Posted by BAC View Post

      Dear,

      Here are your answers:


      1. I am already added to someone elses AdSense account, can I create my new account from same IP?
      You can create one adsense account for one email address. If it is banned then you need to use new email address to submit application of approval.


      2. Can I send most of my traffic via email marketeering (mass spam emails) ?

      you can use email traffic but genuinely it is of no use if your website targets revenue only from adsense. if your website is based on product selling or services then email traffic may convert more!

      3. Can I use someone elses website to open my AdSense ?
      Yes, you can use someone else domain but google may ask you to verify ownership of website via adding their codes, you should prepare for it.

      Hope it helps.
      that's great, i need this too, so thank you
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10272785].message }}

Trending Topics