Either 7Search orr Peerfly is the culprit here! Please check

6 replies
Hello everyone,

I am learner at internet marketing and CPA and I have started my first campaign four days ago. But I am starting to feel that either 7Search or Peerfly is showing wrong data. Below is the stats of my campaign (yesterday) which clearly shows that either 7Search is charging money and not delivering the clicks or Peerfly is not tracking the clicks delivered by 7Search.

Please let me know your thoughts about it....



#7search #check #culprit #orr #peerfly
  • I see the Peerfly number higher is it possible you click on the peerfly link to test it outside of 7search?
    Signature
    soon people... Relax...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9587986].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author naser224u
      Originally Posted by HelpingYouBeAnExpert View Post

      I see the Peerfly number higher is it possible you click on the peerfly link to test it outside of 7search?
      Sorry but the clicks on peerfly are low than what 7search.com reports.... And for testing the campaigns, I visit the preview URL from peerfly, so it won't report this clicks....
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9588037].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ChrisBa
    What host are you using? Are you using a tracker? If so, what does your tracking link say? Did you check again later on? there could be a delay with the stats.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9589869].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author robofx
    Banned
    Originally Posted by naser224u View Post

    either 7Search is charging money and not delivering the clicks or Peerfly is not tracking the clicks delivered by 7Search.
    I stopped sending my paid traffic to Peerfly because I got sick of my clicks not showing up on their stats page.

    They are the ONLY network that this happens with. I use a state-of-the-art tracking system.

    Sent voluminous evidence to one of their worthless head-honchos demanding for an accounting of my missing PAID freakin' clicks. I guess he's still diligently hunting-them down. LOL

    I will NEVER trust them.

    Que Luke's "it-must-be-your-fault" reply.

    "I'm not concerned about a few clicks missing." Sure you're not, because you're not the one paying for them.
    Signature

    Warriorforum: fetid cesspool filled with snakes and cockroaches

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10392792].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author LukePeerFly
      Originally Posted by robofx View Post

      I stopped sending my paid traffic to Peerfly because I got sick of my clicks not showing up on their stats page.

      They are the ONLY network that this happens with. I use a state-of-the-art tracking system.

      Sent voluminous evidence to one of their worthless head-honchos demanding for an accounting of my missing PAID freakin' clicks. I guess he's still diligently hunting-them down. LOL

      I will NEVER trust them.

      Que Luke's "it-must-be-your-fault" reply.

      "I'm not concerned about a few clicks missing." Sure you're not, because you're not the one paying for them.
      Did you address this with our team? I would have loved to take a look and see if we could sort out the issue. There are typically 3 reasons why clicks will not show up on your PeerFly reports:
      1. Someone from outside of the offer's Allowed Countries clicks your link.
      2. Someone from a mobile device clicks an offer that is not mobile optimized.
      3. Someone closes the browser window before the PeerFly link loads (but after your tracking software link has loaded).
      Our system tracks millions of clicks a day. Yes, there is always a small drop off on click totals the more hops that are in front of the landing page (Tracking Source -> Your Tracking Software -> Our Tracking Link -> Offer Landing Page), but the amount of lost clicks should be minimal.

      I am not concerned about a few clicks missing because that's just how it works. However, I'm always willing to investigate because I may not be paying for your clicks, but I do depend on them to make money too.
      Signature

      ^ My Blog

      Are you an affiliate that runs PPV advertising? You need my PPV target scraper!
      Have a Facebook Page? FPTraffic, manages over 1,000,000,000 (BILLION) Likes! Check it out :)
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10393502].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author robofx
        Banned
        Originally Posted by LukePeerFly View Post

        blahblahblah it must be your fault blah blah blah did you tell our team? [READ MY POST AND YOU WON'T HAVE TO ASK THAT QUESTION] blah blah blah it's always your fault never peerfly's blah blah blah
        Update: well, I've been doing a heck of a lot of research, and everyone - I mean EVERYONE swears by peerfly.

        I dunno. I guess I'll keep running clicks thru them for awhile & see what happens. Maybe it was some kind of temporary glitch or something.
        Signature

        Warriorforum: fetid cesspool filled with snakes and cockroaches

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10394646].message }}

Trending Topics