Budget for testing: $30
LP used(Rotated): 8
Tracking Tool: CPVLAB
Niche: Weight LOSS/Trial Offer
Offer Payout: $12
Total Spent: $9.41
Landing Page stats
LP 1: 94 Views/0 Clicks
LP 2: 41 Views/0 Clicks
LP 3: 41 Views/0 Clicks
LP 4: 57 Views/0 Clicks
LP 5: 110 Views/0 Clicks
LP 6: 38 Views/0 Clicks
LP 7: 129 Views/3 Clicks - CTR 2.33%
LP 8: 120 Views/2 Clicks - CTR 1.67%
1. I'm focusing in this campaign, currently I have 8 rotated landing pages, to achieve the data I need should I continue rotating these 8 landing pages or add few more landing pages or disable some landing pages?
2. LP 7 has CTR of 2.33% and LP 8 has CTR of 1.67% is this already a good number?
3. My budget for testing is $30 for the offer that pays $12, is my budget good or should I increase it?
4. My niche is about weight loss but I also added Target URLS related to muscle building, abs building etc.. is this correct?
5. Based on my current stats, what should I do next?
Sorry for the long post I just need some help and further clarifications to improve my campaign and hopefully to get some good conversions.
BTW, I'm a web designer and programmer, so I can design and code a good landing page myself but my problem is how can I get more clicks and conversion.
Your help is so much appreciated, thank you so much guys and have a nice day.