I have the day off of work today so I thought id spend by day figuring out how to change my skills (if needed) to something updated. I love extra info, so anything you got that I don't have listed Id love to add to my list!
Here's how I search for my keywords:
- Simply Google searching my category.
- Google display planner.
- I also look at the demographics (Alexa, Google Trends, Quantcast)
- I also use a mixture of other websites that puts out similar websites related to my category.
Here's how I create a landing page:
- Firstly, I find myself a image related to my exact category.
- I then take that image to Photoshop to get it re sized(750px by 400px). There I can have my own personal text and its affect added to it.
- I then take that completed image to Kompozer or dreamweaver to get it "web authorized". I add audio if can be done.
- Then I head over to something like filezilla and upload it to my website.
Just some extra info:
- I currently am not using squeeze pages (If i was someone who was to click on an ad and look to fill out the info, I would not be interested in doing even more work by filling out a squeeze page)
- I use audio on some of my ads where it can work out.
- I use Prosper202 to track my keywords.
- I don't really know how to split test landing pages with Prosper202. Id love any advice of how i can do that or if you have another method.