PPV - Everything Is Ready But Need To Get URLs/Keywords Faster

13 replies
Hello Warriors,

I have setup everything now:

- 50OnRed []
- CPVLab []
- URL's/keywords tool skrayp []
- Keyword tool Market Samaria []
- Brain []

So, I have pretty much everything prepare and setup already.
Here is what I'm doing:
================================
1. Pick offer
2. Google keywords around the offer idea e.g offer: Garcinia Cambogia = Google lose weight naturally (other related terms) - look at the Google top 5-10 results + see its suggestions at the bottom
3. Use skrayp for and get URL's with Alexa of 1,000
4. Add URL's found into Alexa.com and check out the age/sex of each URL
================================

I tried this but it takes AGES just to find a few URLs to be honest. Having looked around on Google I see so many different methods/suggestions, one I read was to just grab the bigger URLs and take a punt with around $20-$25 per campaign (I'm using bigger payouts) not email submits currently etc...

I setup a Garcinia Cambogia campaign yesterday just to test mostly as it was my very first attempt, it took me AGES to find only 7 URLs (perhaps I'm being to picky) and I actually made a mistake of adding a root domain which then wasted some of my budget I had set, lesson learnt, I was tired however but have since removed it.

Would bidding on review type URLs's work perhaps, maybe I should just opt for high traffic url's even?

Any suggestions would be awesome!

Thanks
#faster #ppv #ready #urls or keywords
  • Profile picture of the author Ehsan_am
    If you are promoting Garcinia offers and looking for related targets you have already lost the battle. Those offers have been around for so long and the competition on most of those keywords/urls is going to be tough.

    If I were you I would think more in terms of demographics and outside of the box. Your ideal demography is women over 30. Now go look for sites with that demography and tailor a specific landing page with copy specific to that demography and their problems.

    For instance go find websites that are for women who just had a baby. Pitch them how your product can help them lose the weight they gained during the pregnancy. Etc
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9765763].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author IM Lover
      Originally Posted by Ehsan_am View Post

      If you are promoting Garcinia offers and looking for related targets you have already lost the battle. Those offers have been around for so long and the competition on most of those keywords/urls is going to be tough.

      If I were you I would think more in terms of demographics and outside of the box. Your ideal demography is women over 30. Now go look for sites with that demography and tailor a specific landing page with copy specific to that demography and their problems.

      For instance go find websites that are for women who just had a baby. Pitch them how your product can help them lose the weight they gained during the pregnancy. Etc
      Thanks, yeah I see your point on that actually. Overall, I only put this campaign together just to get the hang of actually creating the campaigns with CPVLab so it's not 100% needed anyway. I'm direct linking as the offers LP is pretty decent, so are you saying it's better to opt for offers that are new and fresh, I did not think age would be a big factor.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9765781].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ChrisBa
    Are you just starting with ppv?
    If so, I'd recommend starting off with offers that pay between $4-10. It will be cheaper to test and typically easier to get conversions than offers like Garcinia cambogia
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9766594].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author IM Lover
      Originally Posted by ChrisBa View Post

      Are you just starting with ppv?
      If so, I'd recommend starting off with offers that pay between $4-10. It will be cheaper to test and typically easier to get conversions than offers like Garcinia cambogia
      Originally Posted by lrs1995 View Post

      I'd also recommend starting with a low paying offer since you can gather more data with lesser budget.

      When targeting sites make sure match the demographics of the audience with that of the offer.
      Thanks but I'm still going to face the same problems in regards to finding URL's etc...
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9766989].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author ChrisBa
        Originally Posted by PPC Lover View Post

        Thanks but I'm still going to face the same problems in regards to finding URL's etc...
        Maybe you are being too picky? With just using Google I can find about 40-50 urls related to garcinia cambogia affiliate pages, using skrayp probably 150-200. I'm getting these numbers as I recently did these searches
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9767916].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author lrs1995
    I'd also recommend starting with a low paying offer since you can gather more data with lesser budget.

    When targeting sites make sure match the demographics of the audience with that of the offer.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9766799].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author IM Lover
      Originally Posted by lrs1995 View Post

      I'd also recommend starting with a low paying offer since you can gather more data with lesser budget.

      When targeting sites make sure match the demographics of the audience with that of the offer.
      I know about sites such as https://www.quantcast.com but it's the time factor involved that gets me, then there is the matter of actually knowing what criteria to go for on each URL too.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9766990].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author simomed
    Try to limit your daily budget to minium, also don't send direct traffic to your CPA offer, allways make a landing page between your traffic and the offer, landing pages can boost your conversions

    good luck and don't forget to tell us when you make ur first $$$$
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9768794].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author IM Lover
    Hey I'm SO sorry I have taken so long to respond everyone, I was away for Xmas family holidays and stuff. I have read over your responses and tend to agree that I may be being to picky. I guess using offers such as garcinia cambogia with big payouts also means it's going to be a harder sale. Perhaps offers such as email submits or two page submits would be the way to go.

    ChrisBa, I to have the skrayp for URLs/keywords. Out of the 150-200 results you found how many would you actually of used though, see I can find thousands of the URLs but the difficulty is knowing which ones to take the gamble on, I understand the process of: 1. Find URLs 2. https://www.quantcast.com/ 3. Alexa - Actionable Analytics for the Web but hate not knowing numbers in regards to the Alexa ranking stats which would be best suited to opt for on each URL and so on.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9778534].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author lrs1995
      Originally Posted by PPC Lover View Post

      Hey I'm SO sorry I have taken so long to respond everyone, I was away for Xmas family holidays and stuff. I have read over your responses and tend to agree that I may be being to picky. I guess using offers such as garcinia cambogia with big payouts also means it's going to be a harder sale. Perhaps offers such as email submits or two page submits would be the way to go.

      ChrisBa, I to have the skrayp for URLs/keywords. Out of the 150-200 results you found how many would you actually of used though, see I can find thousands of the URLs but the difficulty is knowing which ones to take the gamble on, I understand the process of: 1. Find URLs 2. https://www.quantcast.com/ 3. Alexa - Actionable Analytics for the Web but hate not knowing numbers in regards to the Alexa ranking stats which would be best suited to opt for on each URL and so on.
      I think you are worrying too much. You are trying to launch a "perfect" campaign.
      Trust me you will learn more just by launching the campaign.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9779605].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author IM Lover
        Originally Posted by ChrisBa View Post

        Are you just starting with ppv?
        If so, I'd recommend starting off with offers that pay between $4-10. It will be cheaper to test and typically easier to get conversions than offers like Garcinia cambogia
        Originally Posted by lrs1995 View Post

        I'd also recommend starting with a low paying offer since you can gather more data with lesser budget.

        When targeting sites make sure match the demographics of the audience with that of the offer.
        Originally Posted by ChrisBa View Post

        Maybe you are being too picky? With just using Google I can find about 40-50 urls related to garcinia cambogia affiliate pages, using skrayp probably 150-200. I'm getting these numbers as I recently did these searches
        Originally Posted by simomed View Post

        Try to limit your daily budget to minium, also don't send direct traffic to your CPA offer, allways make a landing page between your traffic and the offer, landing pages can boost your conversions

        good luck and don't forget to tell us when you make ur first $$$$
        Originally Posted by lrs1995 View Post

        I think you are worrying too much. You are trying to launch a "perfect" campaign.
        Trust me you will learn more just by launching the campaign.
        Your'e right I think I'll just start plugging away and testing.

        Cheers
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9780456].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author leolong
    I never had any luck running that offer on PPV, move on to another offer, it is a numbers game.

    The amount of time you spent thinking about it you could have set up numerous other offers.

    Most offers won't work, fail fast and move on.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9782654].message }}

Trending Topics