I have setup everything now:
- 50OnRed [✓]
- CPVLab [✓]
- URL's/keywords tool skrayp [✓]
- Keyword tool Market Samaria [✓]
- Brain [✓]
So, I have pretty much everything prepare and setup already.
Here is what I'm doing:
1. Pick offer
2. Google keywords around the offer idea e.g offer: Garcinia Cambogia = Google lose weight naturally (other related terms) - look at the Google top 5-10 results + see its suggestions at the bottom
3. Use skrayp for and get URL's with Alexa of 1,000
4. Add URL's found into Alexa.com and check out the age/sex of each URL
I tried this but it takes AGES just to find a few URLs to be honest. Having looked around on Google I see so many different methods/suggestions, one I read was to just grab the bigger URLs and take a punt with around $20-$25 per campaign (I'm using bigger payouts) not email submits currently etc...
I setup a Garcinia Cambogia campaign yesterday just to test mostly as it was my very first attempt, it took me AGES to find only 7 URLs (perhaps I'm being to picky) and I actually made a mistake of adding a root domain which then wasted some of my budget I had set, lesson learnt, I was tired however but have since removed it.
Would bidding on review type URLs's work perhaps, maybe I should just opt for high traffic url's even?
Any suggestions would be awesome!