ClickSure Problem... HELP HELP HELP!

by zatari
37 replies
Hey Guys,

I was promoting clicksure's products since 2013, but i promoted a product in September 2014 called "Click Clone Cash", and i got $3,160 commissions for it.

My Problem is that until now clicksure didn't pay the money for me, and every week just move the payment for the next week.

i have a ticked open for clicksure's support since 21-Oct-2014 (Tue) 09:36

and the support always just reply something like that:
"The advertiser missed their payment deadline and ClickSure has not received the funds yet, thus payment due date has been adjusted. As soon as we receive payment your commissions will be marked as due to be paid."


Please what i can do now? Is this scam form clicksure itself? or what?

Regards,
#clicksure #problem #scam
  • Profile picture of the author laurent1
    I do not know why nowadays more and more network always say this excuse. I have encountered this problem too.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9794228].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author zatari
      Originally Posted by laurent1 View Post

      I do not know why nowadays more and more network always say this excuse. I have encountered this problem too.
      i know that the customer payments done using clicksure platform, then why the advertiser to pay? why not them?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9794244].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Bad Boy Ricky
        Banned
        [DELETED]
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9794349].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author zatari
          Originally Posted by Bad Boy Ricky View Post

          Clicksure is a scam network. There are lot complain from publisher of clicksure.
          What do you think i can do now?
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9794455].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mazzuca
    Should stop promoting that product right now and wait for the payment. If they pay you then you may continue working on that product again.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9794683].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ClickSure
    Hello,

    I am sorry to hear that you have outstanding commissions pending which have been adjusted due to non payment by an Advertiser.

    Unfortunately the Advertiser who owns Click Clone Cash has failed to meet his payment deadline on the commissions that are owed for the offer.

    Payment processing for this offer was not provided by ClickSure and therefore we require the Advertiser to issue the payment to us before we are able to pass the funds on to the Affiliates.

    I can confirm that this Campaign is no longer available to promote in the ClickSure Marketplace and the Advertiser is now banned from using the Network. We are in the process following the required legal procedures in-order to have the outstanding invoice settled. We will update affiliates by sending a message to their accounts as soon as we have more information on the matter.

    We have since taken steps to decrease the frequency of similar events. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any further questions.

    Thanks,
    Dee
    Signature
    Join ClickSure Today - http://clicksure.com/
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9796721].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author zatari
      Originally Posted by ClickSure View Post

      Hello,

      I am sorry to hear that you have outstanding commissions pending which have been adjusted due to non payment by an Advertiser.

      Unfortunately the Advertiser who owns Click Clone Cash has failed to meet his payment deadline on the commissions that are owed for the offer.

      Payment processing for this offer was not provided by ClickSure and therefore we require the Advertiser to issue the payment to us before we are able to pass the funds on to the Affiliates.

      I can confirm that this Campaign is no longer available to promote in the ClickSure Marketplace and the Advertiser is now banned from using the Network. We are in the process following the required legal procedures in-order to have the outstanding invoice settled. We will update affiliates by sending a message to their accounts as soon as we have more information on the matter.

      We have since taken steps to decrease the frequency of similar events. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any further questions.

      Thanks,
      Dee
      This is not correct, i think you have a lot of scam in your network, i promoted another product called "Quick Cash System", and you just move the payments forward!!!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9822643].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Omer Baron
        The same Excuse by Click sure !
        I"m waiting for payment of $200 at the paycheck somthing like 3 month
        and more $150 that moving forward every week
        This is SCAM!!! don't get any affilate from there!

        Tell me if that not SCAM !



        And your support tell me the same words that you say and that shits !
        We need all the marketing world will know that have here SCAMMERS.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9824253].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SethLogan
    Sounds like a BS answer to me, have you tried talking to anyone on the phone? I would talk to a lawyer about this, if it doesn't get taken care of in the next couple weeks.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9825863].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author zatari
      Originally Posted by SethLogan View Post

      Sounds like a BS answer to me, have you tried talking to anyone on the phone? I would talk to a lawyer about this, if it doesn't get taken care of in the next couple weeks.
      do you think the laywer will help me to get my money (i walking about $3,360) ? and how much may will take fee to done that?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9826059].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Greedy
    I would suggest assuming ClickSure is never going to give you your money and move on. It isn't worth getting a lawyer involved for $3,000.

    Stick with networks like Peerfly, NeverBlue, Ads4Dough, ClickBooth, MaxBounty, and Convert2Media.

    These CPA Networks put the responsibility of paying you on them, not on the advertiser.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9827221].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ChrisBa
    I'd move to another network, sorry you had the bad luck with them.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9828199].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ClickSure
    Hi Everyone,

    If anyone has any questions regarding late payments from an Advertiser, please send me a direct message and I will personally look into this for you. Please remember to include your Affiliate Username in the message.

    Thank you,
    Ben
    Signature
    Join ClickSure Today - http://clicksure.com/
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9828848].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author zatari
      I sent you a PM, I'm waiting to see what you can do?

      Then i will publish my feedback here... so each warrior can read and see the truth!
      Originally Posted by ClickSure View Post

      Hi Everyone,

      If anyone has any questions regarding late payments from an Advertiser, please send me a direct message and I will personally look into this for you. Please remember to include your Affiliate Username in the message.

      Thank you,
      Ben
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9829000].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author zatari
      Originally Posted by ClickSure View Post

      Hi Everyone,

      If anyone has any questions regarding late payments from an Advertiser, please send me a direct message and I will personally look into this for you. Please remember to include your Affiliate Username in the message.

      Thank you,
      Ben
      I'm still waiting your reply....
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9842588].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author egoldzone
      Originally Posted by ClickSure View Post

      Hi Everyone,

      If anyone has any questions regarding late payments from an Advertiser, please send me a direct message and I will personally look into this for you. Please remember to include your Affiliate Username in the message.

      Thank you,
      Ben
      Hi Ben,

      Thanks for your very quick help
      Today I got problem with my Compliance Documents
      And resolved and approved in minutes after contact you via Skype

      Thanks for very quick response
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9958163].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mohaarar
    i have same problem ... i send more message for the support in clicksure and he answer same answer

    You 16-Oct-2014 (Thu) 18:03
    The Advertiser for these actions missed the payment deadline, All commissions were moved to the following week.

    This is enough

    You told me that because the advertiser

    He must pay in 9/10/2014

    And now the payment in 30/10/2014

    After that he was in 23/10/2014

    Please solve this problem with the advertiser

    To pay my receivables

    We trust this company


    James Daykin - ClickSure Support 17-Oct-2014 (Fri) 17:20
    Hello,

    Thank you for contacting me with your enquiry.

    I can advise that if you go to the transaction section in your account you can export your transaction report.

    Once you have selected the required date range you can export transactions at the bottom of the page.

    The transaction report will show you which commissions have been pushed back as well as the offer you have promoted.

    Once the advertiser has made the payment your commissions will be confirmed and issued as a payment.

    I hope this information has been helpful.

    If you have any additional questions please feel free to ask.

    Kind regards,


    You 17-Oct-2014 (Fri) 23:33
    Did not understand you well

    The way I said it

    There is no date of payment, and so on


    Dee Carberry - ClickSure Support 22-Oct-2014 (Wed) 16:12
    Hello,

    Thank you for contacting ClickSure Affiliate Support.

    I can advise that your payment for this offer will be rescheduled once the Advertiser has made payment.

    Kind regards,

    Dee


    You 22-Oct-2014 (Wed) 19:10
    when !


    James Daykin - ClickSure Support 23-Oct-2014 (Thu) 17:10
    Hello,

    Thank you for contacting me with your enquiry.

    I can confirm that the advertiser is having issues with their processing, therefore the payments have been delayed.


    This is not an incident of scamming behaviour as the advertiser has every intention of making the payment. We work closely with the advertisers to ensure security for all affiliates.

    I hope this information has been helpful.

    If you have any additional questions please feel free to ask.

    Kind regards,
    Hello,

    Thank you for contacting me with your enquiry.

    I can advise that in order to receive a payment your confirmed balance must exceed the minimum payment threshold of $250.

    By going to the 'Paychecks' section in your account you can see the estimated payment dates in the top table. This date is also when your commissions will be confirmed to your balance, which is in the bottom table.

    I hope this information has been helpful.

    If you have any additional questions please feel free to ask.

    Kind regards,




    James Daykin - ClickSure Support 23-Oct-2014 (Thu) 17:12
    Hello,

    Thank you for contacting me with your enquiry.

    I apologise for the previous repsonse as it included text which shouldn't have been sent.

    The correct message is below:

    I can confirm that the advertiser is currently having issues with their processing, therefore the payments have been delayed.

    This is not an incident of scamming behaviour as the advertiser has every intention of making the payment. We work closely with the advertisers to ensure security for all affiliates.

    I hope this information has been helpful.

    If you have any additional questions please feel free to ask.

    Kind regards,


    You 23-Oct-2014 (Thu) 18:17
    yes my balance 280$

    Currently I am waiting for payment
    Should press the advertiser
    Because many people said that there are scam after this process


    James Daykin - ClickSure Support 24-Oct-2014 (Fri) 14:15
    Hello,

    Thank you for contacting me with your enquiry.

    I can confirm that as soon as the payment is made then your commissions can be confirmed for payment.

    The advertiser is having issues with their payment processor, this has nothing to do with a scam.

    Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

    I hope this information has been helpful.

    If you have any additional questions please feel free to ask.

    Kind regards,




    You 28-Oct-2014 (Tue) 01:14
    What happens
    Batch has turned into 13.11.2014

    Please solve the problem with the advertiser

    I want my money


    James Daykin - ClickSure Support 28-Oct-2014 (Tue) 13:45
    Hello,

    Thank you for contacting me with your enquiry.

    We are speaking with the advertiser on a daily basis, trying to resolve this issue.

    Sorry for this inconvenience.

    I hope this information has been helpful.

    If you have any additional questions please feel free to ask.

    Kind regards,




    You 28-Oct-2014 (Tue) 17:33
    It seems that you do not do anything, not talking

    How does this installment has been postponed for the fifth time

    If the advertiser does not pay
    The company must pay


    James Daykin - ClickSure Support 29-Oct-2014 (Wed) 12:35
    Hello,

    Thank you for contacting ClickSure Affiliate Support.

    I can advise that we are merely the advertising platform, used for tracking purposes. We are not under any obligation to cover advertising costs.

    I understand your frustration and we are working with the advertiser to try and resolve the situation as soon as possible.

    If you have any additional questions please feel free to ask.

    Kind regards,




    You 29-Oct-2014 (Wed) 18:42
    i need my money man

    Talked to the advertiser


    James Daykin - ClickSure Support 30-Oct-2014 (Thu) 16:06
    Hello,

    Thank you for contacting ClickSure Affiliate Support.

    I can advise that we're in contast talks with the Advertiser trying to resolve the situation.

    I can only apologise for the delay.

    If you have any additional questions please feel free to ask.

    Kind regards,




    You 05-Nov-2014 (Wed) 22:58
    Again been payment delays

    what are you doing


    James Daykin - ClickSure Support 06-Nov-2014 (Thu) 13:48
    Hello,

    Thank you for contacting ClickSure Affiliate Support.

    I can confirm that the advertiser has started to pay off his Advertiser bills.

    I understand your worry and we can only apologise for the delay.

    However you must understand that until the fees are completely covered your commissions won't be issued.

    As the Advertiser is in constant contact with us we can assure you that your commissions will be paid in the near future.

    This issue is beyond ClickSure control, but as previously stated the Advertiser is paying the outstanding fees so expect your payout in the near future.

    I hope that this information has been helpful.

    If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

    Kind regards,



    You 06-Nov-2014 (Thu) 22:04
    I do not think this

    Each time the payment is made to postpone

    I want my money


    James Daykin - ClickSure Support 07-Nov-2014 (Fri) 15:52
    Hello,

    Thank you for contacting ClickSure Affiliate Support.

    Please be patient, as your payment depends conmpletely upon the payment of the advertiser.

    I hope that this information has been helpful.

    If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

    Kind regards,




    You 07-Nov-2014 (Fri) 16:35
    It seems that you do not understand
    Every day the same answers
    When payment will be
    I have so much patience That
    No longer able to be patient


    James Daykin - ClickSure Support 10-Nov-2014 (Mon) 17:17
    Hello,

    Thank you for contacting ClickSure Affiliate Support.

    I can advise that I completely understand your frustration.

    However until the Advertiser makes the necessary payments, there isn't anything we can do.

    I thank you for your patience and I'm sorry that I can't help you further at this moment in time.

    If you have any additional questions please feel free to ask.

    Kind regards,




    You 10-Nov-2014 (Mon) 22:35
    A large company like this
    How can not help me
    Click on the advertiser
    I do anything
    I have a friend wants $ 1,300 but because he did not pay now
    I think he will lose confidence in the company


    James Daykin - ClickSure Support 11-Nov-2014 (Tue) 16:05
    Hello,

    Thank you for contacting ClickSure Affiliate Support.

    I can confirm that the advertiser is making significant payments and hopefully all payments will be made within the next 2 weeks.

    The payments will be cleared, however the exact date cannot be confirmed.

    If you have any additional questions please feel free to ask.

    Kind regards,


    You 11-Nov-2014 (Tue) 16:17
    What do you mean by clearing payments


    James Daykin - ClickSure Support 11-Nov-2014 (Tue) 16:33
    Hello,

    Thank you for contacting ClickSure Affiliate Support.

    When I refer to clearing paymentsm, I mean all payments will be issued.

    If you have any additional questions please feel free to ask.

    Kind regards,


    You 11-Nov-2014 (Tue) 21:54
    ok i am watitng


    James Daykin - ClickSure Support 12-Nov-2014 (Wed) 13:49
    Hello,

    Thank you for contacting ClickSure Affiliate Support.

    Thank you for your patience.

    If you have any additional questions please feel free to ask.

    Kind regards,

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9833790].message }}
  • It's not clicksure..

    It's the advertiser. Contact the advertiser, using the support emails on there jv page..
    Signature

    [CENTER][B]==> Do you want to make money online? [/B]
    Free video: How regular people are making 6-figures per month on the internet! [URL="http://www.clkmg.com/fc27/UDCL-IN2WF"][B]Watch this free video now![/B][/URL] <==[/CENTER]

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9834145].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author zatari
      Originally Posted by selfdisciplineacademy View Post

      It's not clicksure..

      It's the advertiser. Contact the advertiser, using the support emails on there jv page..
      no reply from his side!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9834197].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author egoldzone
    I don't know why this happen to you and hope will resolved quickly
    I still got paid on time from clicksure like my proof below
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9834836].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author florina
    Hi,

    I also have some problems with my clicksure account.

    First they restricted my account because they said that I made spam, I asked for a proof because I only promote it on social networks and it's been 2 weeks now since I requested a proof and they did not send me anything.

    They said that are waiting for the advertiser that made the spam complaint for the proof but until now they couldn't get in touch with the advertiser. They didn't tell which advertiser and I don't know if I promoted his products.

    After talking with them on skype, said that my account is on hold until this problem will be solved.

    Can someone told me if had same problem with clicksure or how can I push for a proof of what they accuse me?

    Below you can see the answers that i received from them:

    "I have spoken with the director and he has shown me evidence of emails sent using someone else's name in the "from" address. This isn't something we allow this is why you have been banned.

    [29.06.2015 15:57:24 | Edited 15:57:31] James Daykin: The commissions have been voided and the money returned to the Advertiser.

    [29.06.2015 16:08:56] Florina: plese send me that email that you say that I send because I do not send any email
    [29.06.2015 16:09:39] Florina: and give me a contact email or direct phone of someone to speak because this is not right
    [29.06.2015 16:11:14] Florina: I have only use my name and I do not send emails with other name
    [29.06.2015 16:12:01] Florina: please answer
    [29.06.2015 16:21:03] Florina: and the commision I have in my account are my money , and you tell me that you will get to advertiser and they will have my money from my advertise in the last month
    [29.06.2015 16:21:30] Florina: this is not a fraud because I did not know what to think
    Hey, I have spoken with the director and he has requested the evidence. So we're waiting on this.
    [30.06.2015 14:23:22] Florina: and how much will take this
    [30.06.2015 14:24:00] Florina: because now are 2 weeks since you told me that you requested the evidence from the advertiser
    [30.06.2015 14:24:20] Florina: don't you think that if he had evidence willl sent it until now?
    [30.06.2015 14:24:51] Florina: and how is possible to close an account without having evidence
    [30.06.2015 14:25:13] Florina: just because someone told you that an affiliate makes spam
    [30.06.2015 15:18:38] James Daykin: Its not two weeks it was last week. We have requested the evidence and are waiting on this to make a complete decision. I know this must be frustrating, that's why im working with the director to try and get this resolved as soon as possible.

    [01.07.2015 14:21:01] James Daykin: Hey, we are still waiting on the email but I have spoken to the director and your account hasn't been banned, its just on hold until we can conclude this situation.
    [01.07.2015 14:28:20] Florina: ok
    [01.07.2015 14:29:03] Florina: I wait to be reactivated

    hi james
    [03.07.2015 13:11:16] Florina: sory for the insistence
    [03.07.2015 13:11:46] Florina: I see that you do not answer yesterday
    [03.07.2015 13:12:02] Florina: and I want to know if you have any news
    [03.07.2015 13:12:06] Florina: thanks
    [03.07.2015 13:24:36] James Daykin: Sorry for the delayed response. We still haven't received a reply from the ADV. I will speak with the director now and get back to you.

    and now another guy from clicksure says:

    what is the legal time on clicksure to restrict an account without evidence
    [07.07.2015 15:26:05] Florina: maybe you can give me that
    [07.07.2015 15:26:12] Matt Hogan: We have the right to restrict any account. For any reason
    without evidence
    [07.07.2015 15:26:44] Matt Hogan: Correct
    [07.07.2015 15:27:09] Matt Hogan: We can keep an account closed until we get the evidence certainly.
    [07.07.2015 15:27:56] Florina: and you do not have a time frame for this
    [07.07.2015 15:28:29] Matt Hogan: No. As soon as the Advertiser gets back to us we'll let you know.

    So, if the arvertiser never answer the account remains closed and I would like to know what happens with the money because they don't send it back to the advertiser.

    This is how clicksure probably makes money.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10158818].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author EugeneWalton
    The water has gone really murky with clicksure lately, you can find lots of threads for this same problem..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10159073].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ClickSure
    Hello,

    Just to set the record straight...

    As explained on multiple occasions by the support staff, your account with ClickSure has been terminated due to a combination of spam complaints and fraudulent activity on the network.

    Regards,
    Ben
    Signature
    Join ClickSure Today - http://clicksure.com/
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10159111].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author florina
      Yes, but until now clicksure did not show me any proof of that and I told to the support stuff that I didn't do any fraudulent activity.

      As I already said each day is the same answer "we are waiting for the vendor to send the evidence" and is been 2 weeks with the same answer.

      Regards,

      Florina
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10159143].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Teguhzone
    hello ben
    why I have not received my payment today? (9 July 2015)
    Are you guys that are here there are already receiving payments from clicksure. thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10160066].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Tanvir010
    Try to get the main authority's contact number or email.Then talk to her.It will be the best way.
    Signature

    Visit http://allpremiumcollection.com .You will be surprized.I am sure.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10160653].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ClickSure
    Hello Teguhzone,
    Please send me a direct message confirming your name and username and I will be able to look into this for you.
    Thanks
    Signature
    Join ClickSure Today - http://clicksure.com/
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10160903].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author egoldzone
    I still get paid on time from clicksure to my payoneer card without any problem
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10161163].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author shaniaa6969
    it must be clear about payment terms to affiliate? pls posting here by authorized person
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10182448].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author CyndiHester
      I just got paid to my Payoneer Card on time without a glitch! Their customer service was excellent to making sure my payment transaction went through to my card. I for sure will keep using Clicksure!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10196616].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ClickSure
    Hello template design,

    Please feel free to send us a direct message confirming your full name, account username and more details about the problem that you have experienced and I will be able to assist you.

    Thanks,
    Dee
    Signature
    Join ClickSure Today - http://clicksure.com/
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10242654].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Mike Hill
      Originally Posted by ClickSure View Post

      Hello template design,

      Please feel free to send us a direct message confirming your full name, account username and more details about the problem that you have experienced and I will be able to assist you.

      Thanks,
      Dee


      Why wouldn't Clicksure move to a system much like ClickBank where you handle all payments instead of relying on Publishers to pay their affiliates. Currently it seems like a lot of advertisers are hurting Clicksure's reputation. If Clicksure was serious about growing their business you'd think they would want to take care of this issue.

      It seems like Clicksure is making too much money on fees to care about their affiliates, otherwise this would already be a non-issue going forward.

      PS. I clicked on the "Clicksure Payments" link at the bottom of your home page and got the following error:

      The website you were trying to reach is temporarily unavailable.
      Please check back soon.

      If you are the owner of this website, please contact Technical Support as soon as possible.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10256035].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author laerti
    Hello Clicksure Users!

    Anybody here can tell me if clicksure has any Mobile APP android or IOS for easy use?

    Regards
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10254453].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Andrisa9
    Hello ClickSure , can you help me to check my payment account ?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10254939].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ClickSure
    Hello Laerti,

    We are currently in the process of developing an app for Android and IOS that is due to be launched in the near future.

    Please note that the app that you have linked to is not an official ClickSure app.

    Thanks,
    Dee
    Signature
    Join ClickSure Today - http://clicksure.com/
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10254950].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author laerti
      Hello Clicksure,

      Yes its not an Official APP but it works perfectly. Waiting also for your clicksure apps

      Regards
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10255208].message }}

Trending Topics