$2000 to Start With Serious CPA! Need Real Advice From Real Maraketer

16 replies
Hy, I am not newbie in Marketing. Still making good amount of $$ from ClickBank. But I was never serious with CPA. Now I think I will consider CPA seriously. I will invest $2000 initially to test. I know it's all about testing, testing and finding winning campaign. But I need advice from Real Marketer where should I start? Please check out questions.

1. Which traffic source you use mostly? Any why?
2. Which traffic source would you recommend to me?
3. Which niche would be good?

Thanks in advance!
#advice #cpa #maraketer #read #real #serious #start
  • Profile picture of the author badboy_Nick
    Originally Posted by Al amin View Post

    But I need advice from Real Marketer where should I start? Please check out questions.

    1. Which traffic source you use mostly? Any why?
    2. Which traffic source would you recommend to me?
    3. Which niche would be good?

    Thanks in advance!
    Sure, let me answer your questions:

    1. Adwords (Search Network PPC) and Facebook PPC (sponsored timeline ads). The quality is pretty good if you combine both and the volume potential is just massive.

    2. Adwords is a good starting point but you need to stick to competitor keywords in the beginning, so volume might be low at first but once you know what you're doing you can then branch out into more products and also throw some Facebook PPC into the mix. Adwords is good for beginners though.

    3. Finance CPA, hands down. You get paid for every lead you generate (not per sale) making it very lucrative and the payouts are quite big too, usually around $45 a form submit and more. My personal favourites would be life insurance, health insurance and income protection at this point.

    Hope that helps
    Nick
    Signature
    Read my incredible story: www.affiliatechamp.co.uk
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9900972].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Al amin
      Originally Posted by badboy_Nick View Post

      Sure, let me answer your questions:

      1. Adwords (Search Network PPC) and Facebook PPC (sponsored timeline ads). The quality is pretty good if you combine both and the volume potential is just massive.

      2. Adwords is a good starting point but you need to stick to competitor keywords in the beginning, so volume might be low at first but once you know what you're doing you can then branch out into more products and also throw some Facebook PPC into the mix. Adwords is good for beginners though.

      3. Finance CPA, hands down. You get paid for every lead you generate (not per sale) making it very lucrative and the payouts are quite big too, usually around $45 a form submit and more. My personal favourites would be life insurance, health insurance and income protection at this point.

      Hope that helps
      Nick
      Thanks For your ans Nick. I know you love insurance niche As far as Adword concern I don't to mess with them. They just hate affiliate . Still there any some tricks to use them but don't want to right now
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9900980].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author egoldzone
    Hi

    1. I use free traffic method mostly like fb groups, forums
    2. May be you can try fb ads to get good result
    3. My best CPA offers is for forex and binary options niche with high CPA commission
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9901146].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author BinaryEoDSignals
      [DELETED]
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9902551].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Pleiadian01
        [DELETED]
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9903600].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author mushmush
          Originally Posted by Pleiadian01 View Post

          Why not just promote the s*1t out of your own list with those great converting CPA offers?

          Surely this would be more profitable than selling clicks? :-/
          I also think so. Go to the WSO section and see those who offer best traffic and SEO that will make you a millionaire for $ 20. Shouldn't they use it for themselves?
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9903861].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author alchebank
    $2000 is a good money to start making money from paid traffic.

    1. Which traffic source you use mostly? Any why?
    My main traffic source is PPV. It's the easiest traffic source to make money in my opinion. I have tried many things but they didn't work for me. I think they're difficult.

    2. Which traffic source would you recommend to me?
    Definitely PPV.

    3. Which niche would be good?
    Any offers which are lead generation offers are good for PPV traffic. You may start with some dating offers.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9901519].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author mushmush
      Originally Posted by alchebank View Post

      $2000 is a good money to start making money from paid traffic.

      1. Which traffic source you use mostly? Any why?
      My main traffic source is PPV. It's the easiest traffic source to make money in my opinion. I have tried many things but they didn't work for me. I think they're difficult.

      2. Which traffic source would you recommend to me?
      Definitely PPV.

      3. Which niche would be good?
      Any offers which are lead generation offers are good for PPV traffic. You may start with some dating offers.
      So you started with PPC and failed then switched to PPV? Which network?

      I also find facebook and adword very difficult to understand.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9901656].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author alchebank
        Originally Posted by mushmush View Post

        So you started with PPC and failed then switched to PPV? Which network?

        I also find facebook and adword very difficult to understand.
        Yes. I use TrafficVance, LeadImpact, and 50onRed. PPC is too difficult for me lol
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9902628].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author mushmush
          Originally Posted by alchebank View Post

          Yes. I use TrafficVance, LeadImpact, and 50onRed. PPC is too difficult for me lol
          The initial deposit is too high. Do you think it is worth it?
          I tried 7search and bing buy didn't succeed. Adword and facebook banned me.
          I am stuck
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9902874].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author alchebank
            Originally Posted by mushmush View Post

            The initial deposit is too high. Do you think it is worth it?
            I tried 7search and bing buy didn't succeed. Adword and facebook banned me.
            I am stuck
            It's definitely worth a try. I have been making money with TrafficVance, 5R and LI for a long time. They're really good networks.

            Don't spend money on bad traffic like 7Search. It's waste of time and money.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9906308].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author mushmush
              Originally Posted by alchebank View Post

              It's definitely worth a try. I have been making money with TrafficVance, 5R and LI for a long time. They're really good networks.

              Don't spend money on bad traffic like 7Search. It's waste of time and money.
              Thanks for the advice. Do you have any WSO that helps with this ? Do you give coaching ?
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9906330].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author TuhinGates
              Originally Posted by alchebank View Post

              It's definitely worth a try. I have been making money with TrafficVance, 5R and LI for a long time. They're really good networks.

              Don't spend money on bad traffic like 7Search. It's waste of time and money.
              Hi Alchebank, Thanks for your awesome true reply. Can you please suggest me any good courses on PPV? Thanks again
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9913358].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author mushmush
                Originally Posted by TuhinGates View Post

                Hi Alchebank, Thanks for your awesome true reply. Can you please suggest me any good courses on PPV? Thanks again
                Go to his site and read there. alchebank.com
                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9921032].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author celente
    In this order with $2000

    - facebook
    - Bing
    - PPV, 50onred, traffic vance
    - Adwords [careful here, u can blow budget quickly]
    - 7search

    I would master one of two of these, and you will not regret it later.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9902320].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ChrisBa
    Just out of curiousity, if you are already making money with CB, why not just scale that?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9902474].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Al amin
      Originally Posted by ChrisBa View Post

      Just out of curiousity, if you are already making money with CB, why not just scale that?
      Very valid question. ChrisBa. I was expecting yours and Greedy's comment. Actually I am scaling it. But it took only 5 hours of work per day for me and I am full free rest of my day and I don't want to enjoy my leisure (at lest not now). This is why I want to use rest of my time on other things.

      Thanks
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9902787].message }}

Trending Topics