CPA Master ..!!Mentor

24 replies
Hello Warriors,

I am relativly new to IM and looking forward to make an income with CPA. for the past few weeks i being trying to learn from you all and from the free ebooks i get. Now that i have got an idea abt CPA and few other concepts its time to implement.
I have decided to do it in the right way i need the help of a mentor. Since time is money and all of you are busy making money i might find hard to find one. I did pm a few and they did help me to some extend. but i guess i need to spend money to make money.
I will willing to pay hourly to help me out get started. I have read enough books and now i need to talk to an expereinced CPA mater so i can get all cleared. I would prefer intant menssenger/phone/online meeting either ways. I am available at your conform and your time.
So those of you do have a couple of hours pls pm me and we can fix a time at your convenience.

Thanks
#cpa #master #mentor
  • Profile picture of the author Nato Guajardo
    Is there any form of traffic that you are interested in? PPC, SEO, CL, etc.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1037474].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Kris.Sm
      Thanks for the response...
      Well to be honest i dont know, coz i havent tried any of those form of traffics.
      As i mentioned I being READING/LEARNING not implementing.

      Originally Posted by Nato Guajardo View Post

      Is there any form of traffic that you are interested in? PPC, SEO, CL, etc.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1037497].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author TE2
        Hi Kris,

        I just want to commend you for taking the correct approach.

        First you studied and now you are seeking a mentor.

        Your actions and choices are exactly the best way to ensure your success. Of course, this is my subjective opinion.

        Before you get too excited, I want to say... no, I am not offering to be your mentor. Too busy to add another. I'm focused on quality, not quantity.

        That said, please be diligent in selecting a mentor. Might I suggest that you seek out someone with a well established history.

        Regards,

        John

        ps - Your real learning begins when you take action.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1037570].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Kris.Sm
          Originally Posted by TE2 View Post

          Hi Kris,

          I just want to commend you for taking the correct approach.

          First you studied and now you are seeking a mentor.

          Your actions and choices are exactly the best way to ensure your success. Of course, this is my subjective opinion.

          Before you get too excited, I want to say... no, I am not offering to be your mentor. Too busy to add another. I'm focused on quality, not quantity.

          That said, please be diligent in selecting a mentor. Might I suggest that you seek out someone with a well established history.

          Regards,

          John

          ps - Your real learning begins when you take action.

          Much appreciated for the response.
          Well most of the well established warriors are too busy and wont have time. eg. John...just jokin..
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1037606].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author TE2
            Thanks - your reply made me smile big - see --->

            Also, don't limit yourself to just WF. There are others out there.

            Just do your due diligence. When you find someone, feel free to PM me and I will give you my opinion. Just remember, it's opinion. :p

            Have a great weekend,

            John
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1037649].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Nato Guajardo
    Here is my opinion and I am biased since I make the majority of my income through Craigslist.

    SEO is great but takes some time to learn and implement. Can get expensive to outsource.

    PPC is instant but if you don't know what you are doing you can lose your shirt.

    Craigslist and other online classifieds is FREE but takes some time to learn how to post. Cheap to outsource and implement.

    I have tried all 3 methods and they all work. The only method that I did not lose money on implementing was with CL. I started making money instantly and never looked back.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1037559].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author LeivaMatias
      Originally Posted by Nato Guajardo View Post

      Here is my opinion and I am biased since I make the majority of my income through Craigslist.

      SEO is great but takes some time to learn and implement. Can get expensive to outsource.

      PPC is instant but if you don't know what you are doing you can lose your shirt.

      Craigslist and other online classifieds is FREE but takes some time to learn how to post. Cheap to outsource and implement.

      I have tried all 3 methods and they all work. The only method that I did not lose money on implementing was with CL. I started making money instantly and never looked back.

      Yeah CL is killer!.. Don't have to worry about getting slapped and we are running legit offers to certain categories. Not even close to "blacHat"....
      Signature

      The Youngest Network Marketer To Crack The Internet Code: http://www.matiasleiva.com

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1038362].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ChrisBa
    Just a little tip - read though the forums, there is a HUGE wealth of knowledge which has already been posted! good luck!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1037870].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Kris.Sm
      Originally Posted by ChrisBa View Post

      Just a little tip - read though the forums, there is a HUGE wealth of knowledge which has already been posted! good luck!
      Thanks for tip..but reading alone doesnt help ..atleast for me.
      I am not able to built a house if i was given a manual, but yes i would get the concept of builting it. But if i see a person builting the house that is the best way to learn. atleast in my case..
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1037887].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author ChrisBa
        Originally Posted by Kris Sunil View Post

        Thanks for tip..but reading alone doesnt help ..atleast for me.
        I am not able to built a house if i was given a manual, but yes i would get the concept of builting it. But if i see a person builting the house that is the best way to learn. atleast in my case..
        Definitely agree with you there. There are programs you can join that offer training programs like ppc-coach, wealthy affiliate and ppc classroom
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1037919].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kenster
    In the meantime, just start putting your ebook knowledge to use. Start implementing, take action. You will undoutedly suck at first and do extremely stupid and ineffective things, but thats how you learn. I laugh at some of the stupid stuff I did when I first started but that willingness to leap into the action and make mistakes is what allowed me make cpa my full time living.

    Just start implementing free methods at first...articles, youtube, cl, offline

    And start signing up to many of the larger networks...read this forum to learn how to get accepted!

    To you success
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1038042].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Kris.Sm
      Thanks for the response.

      Originally Posted by Kenster View Post

      In the meantime, just start putting your ebook knowledge to use. Start implementing, take action. You will undoutedly suck at first and do extremely stupid and ineffective things, but thats how you learn. I laugh at some of the stupid stuff I did when I first started but that willingness to leap into the action and make mistakes is what allowed me make cpa my full time living.

      Just start implementing free methods at first...articles, youtube, cl, offline

      And start signing up to many of the larger networks...read this forum to learn how to get accepted!

      To you success
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1038063].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Adbeat
        Kris,
        How much would you expect to pay for a mentor?

        Anybody who has CPA figured out with highly scalable systems is never going to mentor you 1 on 1 for anything less than $250-$500/hr. And even then, you would need weeks/months of coaching to really achieve something.

        My advice is to purchase a course and begin learning at a more advanced level on your own. Pick something with a private forum where you can get questions answered. For PPC, you would get value out of PPC-coach, PPC-classroom, or Gauher's Pay per click formula course.
        Signature
        Adbeat.com
        Competitive Intelligence for Display Advertising - 17 countries, desktop/laptop, smartphone, tablet.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1038136].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Kris.Sm
          Originally Posted by ppclabs View Post

          Kris,
          How much would you expect to pay for a mentor?

          Anybody who has CPA figured out with highly scalable systems is never going to mentor you 1 on 1 for anything less than $250-$500/hr. And even then, you would need weeks/months of coaching to really achieve something.

          My advice is to purchase a course and begin learning at a more advanced level on your own. Pick something with a private forum where you can get questions answered. For PPC, you would get value out of PPC-coach, PPC-classroom, or Gauher's Pay per click formula course.
          I wouldnt totaly agree with u ..i respect your views but i dont look it at that way.
          Why dont we buy books and give kids to learn and tel them no going to school learn that and you wil get ur education.
          So if i have to pay 250 - 500 per hr i mite consider doing that to get the knowledge i am looking for.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1038318].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Adbeat
            Originally Posted by Kris Sunil View Post

            I wouldnt totaly agree with u ..i respect your views but i dont look it at that way.
            Why dont we buy books and give kids to learn and tel them no going to school learn that and you wil get ur education.
            So if i have to pay 250 - 500 per hr i mite consider doing that to get the knowledge i am looking for.
            Kris, it seems that you need a guidance counselor more than a professor. There really is no such thing as a "CPA coach". If you want coaching, you need to decide if you want an SEO coach, PPV coach, PPC coach, CL coach, etc. Nobody can really decide this for you, you need to look at your own skills, experience, and budget and figure out what you want to explore at a deeper level. You should be able to figure this out by just seeking feedback on this forum.

            It's not coaching that I am recommending against, rather the idea of 1 on 1 coaching at this stage in your education. There are some good resources with screen capture based training, live webinars, etc. that fit the need at a better price point.
            Signature
            Adbeat.com
            Competitive Intelligence for Display Advertising - 17 countries, desktop/laptop, smartphone, tablet.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1038406].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author Kris.Sm
              Originally Posted by ppclabs View Post

              Kris, it seems that you need a guidance counselor more than a professor. There really is no such thing as a "CPA coach". If you want coaching, you need to decide if you want an SEO coach, PPV coach, PPC coach, CL coach, etc. Nobody can really decide this for you, you need to look at your own skills, experience, and budget and figure out what you want to explore at a deeper level. You should be able to figure this out by just seeking feedback on this forum.

              It's not coaching that I am recommending against, rather the idea of 1 on 1 coaching at this stage in your education. There are some good resources with screen capture based training, live webinars, etc. that fit the need at a better price point.
              Well you cannot say there is no such thing as CPA coach. may be for you ..not for all..I have received suggestion and i guess i am getting wat i wanted.
              You mentioned i need to decide seo coach /ppv coach etc...anyone doing CPA will know all this right...do i have to find different ppl for differnt categories...i dont think so ...well thanks for your suggestion.
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1040783].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author ChrisBa
            Originally Posted by Kris Sunil View Post

            I wouldnt totaly agree with u ..i respect your views but i dont look it at that way.
            Why dont we buy books and give kids to learn and tel them no going to school learn that and you wil get ur education.
            So if i have to pay 250 - 500 per hr i mite consider doing that to get the knowledge i am looking for.
            You don't need to pay that much!
            Services such as ppc-coach and wealthy affiliate offer the same thing for $50 a month
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1040373].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author cypherslock
    Might I suggest Stephon "Phon" Rudd? He's got a new system + coaching that you can see here:http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...ng-option.html
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1038268].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dropship
    Get your feet wet with free traffic methods so you have an idea on what you are doing and test this way before losing your shirt with PPC or PPV methods.
    Signature
    **The #1 Secret & Strategies Used by SUPER AFFILIATES** [FREE BLUEPRINT DOWNLOAD HERE]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1038306].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Vijay M
    I found an expensive mentor and it opened my eyes to different methods and out of the box thinking.Unfortunately, he started off with craigslist wherin its free, but had to post fake stuff like jobs,insurance etc. I just could not do it and hence opted out. But, it certainly opened my eyes to all the stuff that ppl do to make money and some cut throat techniques using social media.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1039859].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Kris.Sm
      Originally Posted by Vijay M View Post

      I found an expensive mentor and it opened my eyes to different methods and out of the box thinking.Unfortunately, he started off with craigslist wherin its free, but had to post fake stuff like jobs,insurance etc. I just could not do it and hence opted out. But, it certainly opened my eyes to all the stuff that ppl do to make money and some cut throat techniques using social media.
      Lucky you..thts wat i am talkign abt..there was someone to show you the way.but it would have being more difficult if u used a map....
      goodluck..
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1040787].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tatted brain
    Subscribe to the offervault if you didnt already
    First of al its good to compare CPA offers
    Second of al it has weekly free webinars
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1040067].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SeverinH
    I have been using Craigslist for a good stretch now and I agree that it is well worth the time investment. Whether or not you find a mentor I highly suggest you begin to explore the options that craigslist offers.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1040851].message }}

Trending Topics