Anyone know of any good affiliate email submit offers?

11 replies
About to start using Instagram to drive traffic to 'offers'. I'm quite new to CPA so I understand that this may not be accepted by many CPA networks, so does anyone know of any email submit offers that they can recommend? Basically offers that don't go through a CPA networks.

For example something that has it's own 'affiliate programme' like Paid Surveys At Home or whatever.

Any leads would be super appreciated.
#affiliate #email #good #offers #submit
  • Profile picture of the author Tom Addams
    There are many, but it depends on your niche. If you're using instagram, make sure the offer landers are optimized for mobile.

    - Tom
    Signature

    I Coach: Learn More | My Latest WF Thread: Dead Domains/ Passive Traffic
    Learn one way I earn money: I give away free stuff.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10840934].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author agmccall
    First do a search on google on how to get accepted to cpa networks. Then once you are accepted to a few just contact your account manager and they will be able to help you

    al
    Signature

    Broken promises don't upset me. I just think, why did they believe me?
    ~Jack Handey~

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10840950].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Krimo Chenit
      [DELETED]
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10841122].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Omri Daniel
    Appreciate the response but the answers don't really answer my question.

    "so does anyone know of any email submit offers that they can recommend?"

    That aren't through a CPA network if that's possible. I.E if the offer is through it's own affiliate programme so to speak.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10840999].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Tom Addams
      Originally Posted by Omri Daniel View Post

      Appreciate the response but the answers don't really answer my question.

      "so does anyone know of any email submit offers that they can recommend?"

      That aren't through a CPA network if that's possible. I.E if the offer is through it's own affiliate programme so to speak.
      There are thousands. We need a niche from you.

      - Tom
      Signature

      I Coach: Learn More | My Latest WF Thread: Dead Domains/ Passive Traffic
      Learn one way I earn money: I give away free stuff.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10841004].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Omri Daniel
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10841012].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author EPoltrack77
    Have you checked out Peerfly? It's the first network I signed up with when I first gotten started and am still involved with them today. Very reliable!
    Signature
    Targeted Viewers! All your traffic needs in one spot. Get seen today!
    Click Here Now
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10841016].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author agmccall
    Like I said. Once you are accepted into the network you contact your account manager, they will tell you of the best programs available for your promotion.

    No one here will tell you of a good offer, why would they, why would anyone want to add competition to their efforts

    al
    Signature

    Broken promises don't upset me. I just think, why did they believe me?
    ~Jack Handey~

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10841041].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Tom Addams
    Instagram is a tricky beast, but well worth the effort. If you take the affiliate route, then you really need to work according to a well-defined niche, where you have interest, evidence of high engagement, and yet a gap to break in, and direct traffic to a professional niche website. If you start hurling affiliate links (even shorted URLs or redirects) then your account won't last. You can operate a business through IG. You just can't hammer it with monetizations. IG sends monster traffic, high-quality, and targeted, but you need to think of it not so much as a pool to go fishing in, but instead a lake next to which you build a home, and often invite guests.

    To understand more what I'm talking about, simply consider any obvious IG niches, gaming for instance, and reverse-engineer, or just absorb enough to begin getting the big picture. I mention using it like a home beside a lake. The analogy holds out, but it doesn't mean that you have to directly connect your IG to your website. Another popular method is to use IG to boost traffic (and exposure) to your other social platforms; like Facebook pages and groups, for instance.

    There's really too much to explain in one post. My advice ,OP, if you'd like it: decide on a niche and consider a complete plan of attack. Promoting affiliate offers directly on IG will be a short-lived business.

    - Tom
    Signature

    I Coach: Learn More | My Latest WF Thread: Dead Domains/ Passive Traffic
    Learn one way I earn money: I give away free stuff.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10841074].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JohnMcCabe
    Originally Posted by agmccall View Post

    Like I said. Once you are accepted into the network you contact your account manager, they will tell you of the best programs available for your promotion.

    No one here will tell you of a good offer, why would they, why would anyone want to add competition to their efforts

    al
    And even if someone, for whatever misguided reason, would be willing to share with you, why would they even dream of posting it on a public forum routinely searched by spammers, scammers and copycats?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10841618].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author JohnnyNight
      Originally Posted by JohnMcCabe View Post

      And even if someone, for whatever misguided reason, would be willing to share with you, why would they even dream of posting it on a public forum routinely searched by spammers, scammers and copycats?
      To be honest with you, all someone has to do is search on the CPA network they are a part of and they give you all the stats you need for their best converting offers..

      But you don't even have to be part of a CPA network, just search on google for "top peerfly offers" and an daily updated list of their top offers for every method will come up..

      So this is really NO BIG SECRET in any way..!!

      The secret if there is one, is about getting the traffic.. It's always about the traffic..

      Even if you don't want to go through as a CPA network as the OP suggests the public response to marketing offers should be relatively the same as to what they like or dislike whether you go through a CPA network or not..
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10855356].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author JohnMcCabe
        Originally Posted by JohnnyNight View Post

        To be honest with you, all someone has to do is search on the CPA network they are a part of and they give you all the stats you need for their best converting offers..

        But you don't even have to be part of a CPA network, just search on google for "top peerfly offers" and an daily updated list of their top offers for every method will come up..

        So this is really NO BIG SECRET in any way..!!

        The secret if there is one, is about getting the traffic.. It's always about the traffic..

        Even if you don't want to go through as a CPA network as the OP suggests the public response to marketing offers should be relatively the same as to what they like or dislike whether you go through a CPA network or not..
        And yet people who could easily find information with a modicum of effort continue to post requesting that people who have already put in the effort share what they've learned - very specifically - on a public forum simply for the asking.

        What, specifically, are your best offers?

        Can you share your successful site about xyz? (So I can copy it)

        Which sites do you advertise on in the abc niche, and which ones work best?

        And on it goes...
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10855437].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Dylan Barns
    Hi all,
    I'd recommend you to check ExpertMobi.
    They have email submit offers for you and accept newbies and profis.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10855047].message }}

Trending Topics