Hope all is well today.
I have several Solo Ads questions and am hoping you can give me pretty solid statistics.
As always a large thank you in advance.
1) If you purchase a solo ad from a seller that has a solid reputation (using 100 clicks) what is the return on the dollar you can expect? I do not mean dollars per life of customer, but simply somebody that will purchase a product from the solo ad in 7 days or less.
If we use John Doe spent 100.00 today and has a professionally made website, well optimized with one time offer 20.00, up-sell 100.00, down-sell 10.00 or 70.00, and affiliate offers (200 to 2000.00 dollars).
What is a realistic return on the 100.00 dollar investment?
2) Out of 100 clicks how many people would buy something on the website within 1 week?
3) Is there a good day and a bad day for solo ads to run?
4) If you do well using Mr. Jones Solo Ad Service on the first of the month when is it good to use him again?
5) If you wanted to try a few solo ad sellers does it matter if you used them all on the same day or would you have Mr. Jones on Monday, Mrs. Smith Tuesday, etc?
6) What percentage of refunds should you anticipate? For every 10 sales how many will be refunded?
Thank you and have a great day,