My first Clickbank check

70 replies
Hi all warriors. I wanted to share my first click bank check that I received today. I am extremely happy.

The only sad part is that I got this after 18 days from the day it was cut and it will take another 21 days to deposit

But, the good thing is that if I can get two more checks within the next 8 weeks, I will qualify for an ACH transfer :p as clickbank gives ACH transfer option to people whom clickbank have to cut 3 checks in a 12 week period. I hope I can get that as soon as possible.

Thanks for reading.
#check #clickbank
  • Profile picture of the author lazavas
    well done mate, how did u do it? seo?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1247696].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author SacredWealth
      Originally Posted by lazavas View Post

      well done mate, how did u do it? seo?
      Thanks lazavas, it was purely PPC.
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1247747].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author lazavas
        Originally Posted by SacredWealth View Post

        Thanks lazavas, it was purely PPC.
        so that amount wouldnt have profit? is that right?
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1247810].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author SacredWealth
          Originally Posted by lazavas View Post

          so that amount wouldnt have profit? is that right?
          Its 50% profit. But, I am still happy as many people say its a good ROI as far as PPC is concerned.
          Signature

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1247821].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author lazavas
            Originally Posted by SacredWealth View Post

            Its 50% profit. But, I am still happy as many people say its a good ROI as far as PPC is concerned.
            yes good effort! how did u learn to do it? did u undertake a ppc course? or was it trial and error?
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1247843].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author SacredWealth
              Originally Posted by lazavas View Post

              yes good effort! how did u learn to do it? did u undertake a ppc course? or was it trial and error?
              Not really. I just used the technique provided by the vendor at clickbank (the owner of the product himself). BTW, its a fatloss product and I used content based PPC marketing. And yes, I used the Big Boss Google! Sorry, Can't disclose more :p Currently, my campaign is not running due to some problem with my account. Need to figure it out with Google.
              Signature

              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1247972].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author MikeMorgan
                Originally Posted by SacredWealth View Post

                Not really. I just used the technique provided by the vendor at clickbank (the owner of the product himself). BTW, its a fatloss product and I used content based PPC marketing. And yes, I used the Big Boss Google! Sorry, Can't disclose more :p Currently, my campaign is not running due to some problem with my account. Need to figure it out with Google.
                Congratulation.

                PPC marketing really works , if you know how to do it the right way .

                Mike
                Signature
                CPA Game Changer - Coming Very Soon !

                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1248112].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Bombora
            Originally Posted by SacredWealth View Post

            Its 50% profit. But, I am still happy as many people say its a good ROI as far as PPC is concerned.
            That is a good ROI. If your campaign is solid pump some more money at it and see if it really takes off
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1250195].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author SacredWealth
              Originally Posted by Bombora View Post

              That is a good ROI. If your campaign is solid pump some more money at it and see if it really takes off
              I was hoping to do exactly that but I first wanted to get my check so that I can deposit the same in my bank account so that I can pay off some of my credit card bills. Currently, for some reason my campaign has completely stalled. I am not getting the impressions I used to get. I planning to take some help from the vendor and probably contact Google about this.
              Signature

              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1250852].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author Kenster
                Originally Posted by SacredWealth View Post

                I was hoping to do exactly that but I first wanted to get my check so that I can deposit the same in my bank account so that I can pay off some of my credit card bills. Currently, for some reason my campaign has completely stalled. I am not getting the impressions I used to get. I planning to take some help from the vendor and probably contact Google about this.


                Did you take a loop to see if you've been google slapped yet? Check your quality score.
                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1251368].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author marynorth21
        Originally Posted by SacredWealth View Post

        Thanks lazavas, it was purely PPC.

        so it's true in what I've read in some blogs that PPC and Affiliate Marketing goes well together.
        Signature
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1251318].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Simon74
    Originally Posted by SacredWealth View Post

    Hi all warriors. I wanted to share my first click bank check that I received today. I am extremely happy.

    The only sad part is that I got this after 18 days from the day it was cut and it will take another 21 days to deposit

    But, the good thing is that if I can get two more checks within the next 8 weeks, I will qualify for an ACH transfer :p as clickbank gives ACH transfer option to people whom clickbank have to cut 3 checks in a 12 week period. I hope I can get that as soon as possible.

    Thanks for reading.
    Congrat keep up the hard work!

    Simon
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1248073].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Anees
    Congrats for your first check! Try free marketing stuff like article marketing and blogging and don't depend upon PPC as it sometimes really sucks!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1248124].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SacredWealth
    Thank you all, will try article marketing and other stuff very soon.
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1248569].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kenster
    I remember my first clickbank check. Wasnt nearly that big haha. Nice job



    And remember the feeling you have right now. That feeling wont go away even when you start making the big money.

    Congrats !
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1248615].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author IGizer
    Congratulation.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1249198].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jrmnlitt
    Congrats!!!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1249885].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Myheavens
    Congrats for your first check!
    Signature
    I have launched New WordPress theme's Themelocation
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1250731].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author freddy smith
    Congrat keep up the hard work!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1250762].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SacredWealth
    thanks all for congratulating me.
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1250859].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kimvalerio05
    Congratulations!

    Good for you... don't be bothered of 21 days what's important is you can still deposit your check, hehe

    Keep up the good work!!!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1250984].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author mgcstrat
      Congrats. Now try to make the next check higher : )
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1251184].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SacredWealth
    Yep! I am trying to get paid higher this time. But, the problem is that my campaign is stalled for no reason. But, the good thing is I already have around $150 currently in my account and the next date for my check is going to be 14th...so I need to get going with my campaign soon.
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1251293].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author steve-wilkins
    Well done!

    It's always a great feeling when you receive your first commisions check

    Keep it going and I bet those checks will start rolling in!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1251327].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SacredWealth
    Thanks Steve, I hope so too.
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1251346].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SacredWealth
    Kenster, I think I have, but I am not sure because I do not see any warnings or anything within my account. My campaign says active and online. Its just that I get tool less impressions and no clicks at all.
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1251433].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SacredWealth
    It appears that I indeed got Google Slapped I think I should leave Google and try Yahoo, MSN to be safe.
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1253834].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Rick Meza
      Originally Posted by SacredWealth View Post

      It appears that I indeed got Google Slapped I think I should leave Google and try Yahoo, MSN to be safe.
      Are you still using Adwords?

      WHY did you get slapped?

      Were you running your ads on the search or the content network?

      Did you created a landing page or were you direct linking?


      Signature
      $1,000 per day just by doing this "weird marketing tricks": CLicK if u want REAL CASH!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1956081].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author SacredWealth
        Originally Posted by Rick Meza View Post

        Are you still using Adwords?

        WHY did you get slapped?

        Were you running your ads on the search or the content network?

        Did you created a landing page or were you direct linking?

        No, after being Google slapped, I tried Article Marketing for some time. I did not get immediate sales, but since last couple of months all sales that I get are from my articles and also I had made a blog to sell a clickbank product with help from Google Sniper System. That one is a success, I get around 2 sales per week from that one. But, it took affect only after 3 months of creating the blog, I think its because of indexing. But, I can tell you that I did not do anything extra apart from following the Google Sniper system for the blog.

        With regards to your questions, I got Google slapped because I was direct linking. I was running my ads on the content Network initially, then I tried Search and thats when I was slapped and the domain never recovered.
        Signature

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1956476].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author singerjay
          Congratulations SacredWealth I love reading stories like yours, I hope you continue onwards and upwards- good luck!
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1956557].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author robrave
          Originally Posted by SacredWealth View Post

          No, after being Google slapped, I tried Article Marketing for some time. I did not get immediate sales, but since last couple of months all sales that I get are from my articles and also I had made a blog to sell a clickbank product with help from Google Sniper System. That one is a success, I get around 2 sales per week from that one. But, it took affect only after 3 months of creating the blog, I think its because of indexing. But, I can tell you that I did not do anything extra apart from following the Google Sniper system for the blog.

          With regards to your questions, I got Google slapped because I was direct linking. I was running my ads on the content Network initially, then I tried Search and thats when I was slapped and the domain never recovered.
          Oh, nice. I just created a sniper site yesterday too. I hope I can make a sale. 4 sales every month is enough for me. LOL
          Signature
          Click here for 10,000 verified backlinks just for $5
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1959574].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SacredWealth
    Here's an update:

    Its been a long time since I have come to Warrior forum. However, I had been earning in bits and pieces from my tiny campaigns that I had done months ago and I still receive some clickbank sales. I just wanted to let you know all know that I received all 3 of my qualifying checks from Clickbank and I am now eligible for direct deposit. I have now been paid 4 times directly to my bank account. I think this is my first real success in many years. I am now excited to do more campaigns.
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1875017].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Bryan V
      Good job man, and just from tips you got from the vendor?!
      I've had no luck with PPC. Yet.
      Signature
      Perhaps an attic I shall seek.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1876259].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author badboy_Nick
    Good job man! Now all you need to do is SCALE whatever it is you are doing and you'll get even BIGGER checks every second week
    Signature
    Read my incredible story: www.affiliatechamp.co.uk
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1876267].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1876290].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SacredWealth
    Thanks all! I am virtually doing no campaigns. The little success I had was by barely implementing a blogging related WSO that I got from Warrior Forum. I am sure, if I build backlinks and all I will get more sales. Right now, I am only relying on social bookmarking that I had done months ago and my blog does not even rank in first two pages of google but, I do get sales from it, I don't know how.
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1876565].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author bobhenry
      hi!!!
      i wil realy help u out in earning more , just pm me or mail me on aman_rekhi85@yahoo.co.in
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1876615].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author rvrabel2002
      Originally Posted by SacredWealth View Post

      Thanks all! I am virtually doing no campaigns. The little success I had was by barely implementing a blogging related WSO that I got from Warrior Forum. I am sure, if I build backlinks and all I will get more sales. Right now, I am only relying on social bookmarking that I had done months ago and my blog does not even rank in first two pages of google but, I do get sales from it, I don't know how.

      Probably from long tail keywords. I get sales on a site that I havent worked on in months, but people find me from long..........searches. They say you get 80% of your traffic from long tail keywords.

      Congratulations, and to many more!

      Robert
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1985884].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author bobhenry
    Originally Posted by SacredWealth View Post

    Hi all warriors. I wanted to share my first click bank check that I received today. I am extremely happy.

    The only sad part is that I got this after 18 days from the day it was cut and it will take another 21 days to deposit

    But, the good thing is that if I can get two more checks within the next 8 weeks, I will qualify for an ACH transfer :p as clickbank gives ACH transfer option to people whom clickbank have to cut 3 checks in a 12 week period. I hope I can get that as soon as possible.

    Thanks for reading.
    hi!!!
    i m nt in d position 2 pm u becoz. my post are less , u can mail me on aman_rekhi85@yahoo.co.in i wil help u out 4 sure

    Thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1877240].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author davidjames42973
      Congrats on your first Clickbank check! Making money can be very easy at times. Once you begin making money online, you'll find that more and more money will begin coming to you. My favorite part of online marketing is receiving unexpected checks for products you don't remember promoting.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1877384].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author justnewbie
        Congrats. I'm a sale away... they need 5 different credit cards? I've got only 4. At least i broke the $100 mark.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1880685].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Rick45
    Hey , congrats on your success.
    All the best and let's be it only the beginning of this.
    Signature

    Million Traffic Tactics Marketing Products Review

    http://www.milliontraffictactics.com/

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1880693].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SacredWealth
    Thank you all. All the best justnewbie, hope you get your first check soon.
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1881115].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author msfunding
    SacredWealth Congrats! on your first cheque, its interesting the ups and downs we go through reading this thread.. Keep plugging away!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1881152].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SacredWealth
    Thank you all. Just want to you let you know that although the headline says 1st check, I have already got all my 3 qualifying checks and also 3 direct bank deposits over that. I am now getting paid every week!
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1917631].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Chris Jenkins
    Alright Sacred Wealth you are on a roll keep up the good work and just FYI everything gets better from here.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1917657].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SacredWealth
    Thanks Chris!
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1917673].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author robrave
    Someday I'll own a check like that too!!

    Congratulations!!
    Signature
    Click here for 10,000 verified backlinks just for $5
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1917819].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ChrisBa
    Good work!!! The first always feels the best!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1918898].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SacredWealth
    Yep! Its not a small amount in Indian Rupees. My third check was $360, which was even better. Its really awesome! to earn on the Internet
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1920458].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Edk
      Awesome. Ramp it up!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1984379].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SacredWealth
    Thanks singerjay, I have decided that I will keep updating this thread every time I feel, I have reached a mile stone.
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1956597].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author CrispyDuck
    Great job my friend! I'm still waiting for my first check.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1958967].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SacredWealth
    Thanks CrispyDuck, Good luck to you, hope you get it soon.
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1959540].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Nick M
    Have you considered Facebook? Using Fan Pages, you can really drive some serious traffic. Have a look at this example in your niche.

    Real Weight Loss | Facebook
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1959581].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author IM-Info
    Hey Mate! You are awesome.

    Once you start to get these on a regular bases, you will be flying high soon.

    Best of luck

    Jey
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1960079].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author blarbie
    anyone else in here making money on cb
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1965379].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1980457].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Affiliit
    like it's said above - the first is the best
    Signature
    Learn Affiliate Marketing - Affiliit - Learn How to Make money with Facebook, POF, CPV/PPV, PPC, SEO, etc!
    Try Out Affiliit Now And See How Hundreds are Making Money Online!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1980698].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SacredWealth
    Thanks to everyone once again.

    robrave, good luck to you. I am sure, you can easily get 10 sals a month with a well made sniper site.

    blarbie, lots of people make money on clicbank

    Affiliit, yep! you are right, first is the best
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1983283].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author AidenChong
    Well this is why I am going to try to go back for SEO first, building a solid site, earning some solid cash, and then take that money to invest into some paid method..

    I had some success with CPV/PPV and also SEO. But I felt more comfortable with SEO at the moment. As I don't have to worry about the daily cash flow.

    I can barely remember when I was receiving my first CB cheque, but I can definitely remember my first Clickbank sales!

    Always feel good for the first time sales

    Congratulations, my friend...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1984327].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author scottrewick
    Great job!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1984342].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author gustopher
    I am just getting started and found this thread to be a great motivation. I am looking forward to getting a check from CB. I am also looking forward to learning more from this great community of users here!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1984399].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Freeman77
      It's really cool when you have weekly direct deposit -- no more waiting for checks
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1985862].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mogulmap
    Good deal man, I was super stoked the first time I made money online.... still am come to think about it
    Signature
    Rus Sells says...
    Your signature is all that matters!
    and
    Cat's = PROFIT"S
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1986009].message }}

Trending Topics