How about we all work together (pros and newbies) to create a campaign we can watch become profitable. I'm going to start a CPA Campaign on Google, Yahoo Search, Adbrite, AdSonar, and maybe Pulse 360... we can add other advertising networks as we go along.
If people want they can follow and create the exact same campaign with the exact same landing page, exact same ad, and exact same keywords... Just let it become profitable first please.
Here are the rules:
1. Anyone can input a suggestion or a criticism... but since I'm putting my money on the line I will have the final say on what changes will be made.
2. It has to be a widely available CPA offer (non-exclusive to a network) and should be in a market that has shown to perform well in the past.
3. Once we come up with an offer to promote, I will build a landing page. I will then post the landing page here for all to look at. Suggestions should be made on how to improve it, what should be taken off, etc...
4. We will then come up with keyword ideas if we start off with Google and Yahoo. We will test 5 keywords on both Search Networks at the same time. We will workout what the bids should be for each keyword.
5. We'll all input ad ideas relevant to the keywords we're testing. We'll find out which ad performs the best.
6. After this experiment begins, I'll post up the exact Data that is relevant to the campaign. Bid prices, CTR Rate, Conversion Rates, Profit, Expenses, anything that is relevant.
7. We'll figure out what changes need to be made to make it profitable and go from there.
8. If we cannot make this campaign profitable after $600 of spending, or 2-3 weeks of running, we'll stop the experiment.
I'm not sure if this has been done before on this forum, but as a newbie to PPC I think it will help me learn the game and help everyone else on this forum too.
If people don't feel like participating, or no one participates, I will still post up all the results. If that's the case, I'll come up with everything myself.
Let's try and make some money for me and everyone else