Here is what I have done so far:
1. Read Warrior Forum and another CPA/PPC forum. (Thanks to lots and lots of great contributors to this forum.)
2. Signed up with about with about 10 CPA Networks (which I realized may not be a good idea). For newbies, I realized that signing up with 2 or 3 CPA networks is good. AMs tend to pressure you a bit if you sign up and they don't see any activity in a week or so...(hello?)
3. I finally picked two offers to test and see its profitability (I know Ken advised to just pick one but I decided to pick at least 2 for testing purposes).
4. I picked PPC as my traffic source. And by this I mean, Google, Yahoo search, AdBrite, bidvertiser, and possibly Facebook.
5. I set up my tracking 202 so far.
6. Got domain for my offers. I dont plan on building a landing page for it since the advertiser already has a good landing page and I don't necessarily need to presell. I plan on using this domain for redirect **STILL NOT SURE IF THIS WILL WORK IN CLOAKING MY REFERRER**
7. I researched my keywords using Google External Keyword tool.
8. Set up my ad campaign on an Excel Spreadsheet for now then will upload it on the PPC sites.
My questions are:
1. Does my AM provide me with my affiliate link?
2. Once she gives me my affiliate link, I input that into tracking 202. Then provide her with the pixel?
3. Then I'm good to go?
Thank you for the clarifications! I am ready to make this live tomorrow!