Cost Per Action Training

by Tnortham 34 replies
Hi there

Posted this in the main forum. Whoops.

Basically I asked if anyone could point me in the direction of a good cost per action course that shows you all the basics? And any ones on advanced stuff? I'm really desperate for it because I'm getting some huge traffic to one of my sites but am not monetising it enough want to learn about CPA to see if it's right for what I want to do
#ad networks (cpm/cpl, display) #action #cost #training
Avatar of Unregistered
  • Profile picture of the author Monetize
    Hello

    If you're already getting tons of traffic, you do not really
    need a tutorial. Register accounts with the major networks
    and promote affiliate offers relevant to your site's subject
    matter. If it's generic then push credit card offers or things
    that everyone needs.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[136080].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author James Schramko
    Good advice Monetize.

    Keep your offers in line with your buyer and rotate them to find the best conversions.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[136102].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author RUGI
      Originally Posted by James Schramko View Post

      Good advice Monetize.

      Keep your offers in line with your buyer and rotate them to find the best conversions.
      When someone is asking for tutorship or assistance and you talk back in the lingo of the topic in which he needs education you are not teaching or guiding them. Anyone can easily understand obvious guidance. All you have to do is choose the best offers and test them. Wow? REally...Come on. That is nonesense for it teaches nothing. Those are words. What he needs to know is how to choose offers, and be able to create the funnels adequately enough with the right copy language and so forth. There are many steps before the end result. Help others dont show off at others!!!
      Signature

      pAYing it ForWArd aLwAYS...
      rUgI

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8728863].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Tnortham
    Hi guys

    Thanks for your replies

    The thing is I know absolutely zero about CPA apart from what it is. So a course that could teach me a little is what I need.

    For example the traffic that's coming in is from a comedy video. I wouldn't have thought about rotating ads or using credit cards as a generic offer. I'm a noob! Help
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[136118].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Tuzic
      Banned
      hi,

      its like a replacement of banner ads as they are affiliate link so when people click these & signup or the action required then you get paid. thats all it is.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[140976].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author James Schramko
    Think of CPA like a replacement for banner ads, adsense or sales pages.

    You are getting paid for some type of action.

    So - visit other comedy sites and see what they are advertising....
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[136126].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Monetize
    Exactly. Checking out your competition is a great way
    to figure out what type of affiliate offers to promote.

    The beauty of affiliate marketing is that it's so simple.
    But its simplicity causes problems because most people
    can't believe it's that easy, so they over-analyze the
    thing and make it out to be more complex than it is.

    It's difficult to recommend aff programs for a site that
    I'm clueless about, but what about promoting more
    videos or entertainment products? LMK and I'll try to
    find some offers that might be suitable later on today.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[136143].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Tnortham
    Thanks so much guys. I don't want to give away too much for obvious reasons. But the videos that are sending traffic to the site are of a certain character I had created. The site is then the characters diary.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[136284].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Monetize
      Originally Posted by Tnortham View Post

      Thanks so much guys. I don't want to give away too much for obvious reasons. But the videos that are sending traffic to the site are of a certain character I had created. The site is then the characters diary.
      That's fine. You must determine whether the site can be
      monetized or not and if so, what methods are appropriate.

      If you want to go with affiliate marketing but feel you need
      to "study" it more, visit Amazon and order some books on
      the topic. It's not that mysterious.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[136860].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Preben Frenning
    You should also consider what kind of people your website is suited for.

    So if there are plenty of childs/teenagers, promote ringtone cpa offers for example. I think they pay extremely well. Probably because of massive competition, but anyways... You should at least try it.
    Signature

    Content overload? Too many tabs open? Then
    check out my awesome tech startup! - It will make your life easier.


    Twitter? - http://twitter.com/Preben_Frenning

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[136600].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Tnortham
    Thanks Monetize

    I don'y mean I don'y know anything about affiliate marketing in general. On the contrary I've been doing it for a while and done well. But CPA specifically is new to mer.

    Surely someone knows of just one course on CPA I can look into? Everyone is saying it's this and it's that but no one is saying where I can find out more
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[140329].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Frank Ayres
      Originally Posted by Tnortham View Post

      Thanks Monetize

      I don'y mean I don'y know anything about affiliate marketing in general. On the contrary I've been doing it for a while and done well. But CPA specifically is new to mer.

      Surely someone knows of just one course on CPA I can look into? Everyone is saying it's this and it's that but no one is saying where I can find out more
      You could try Luke Sample he runs a great CPA training Course
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[140459].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author PPC-Coach
    I'd go with Luke and I agree on the ebook thing, they're almost always a huge let down.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[142496].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author David Surk
    Hey Luke, I also wanted to ask you about your program. I shot you a PM earlier. Just giving a heads up incase your inbox gets filled.

    Much love,
    Dave.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[142662].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Cash37
    Cashtactics.net, go back to when Ruck made the posts
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[143265].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author brendan301
    Originally Posted by Tnortham View Post

    Hi there

    Posted this in the main forum. Whoops.

    Basically I asked if anyone could point me in the direction of a good cost per action course that shows you all the basics? And any ones on advanced stuff? I'm really desperate for it because I'm getting some huge traffic to one of my sites but am not monetising it enough want to learn about CPA to see if it's right for what I want to do
    there's gauher choudry ppc formula that's pretty good. if you are somewhat advanced go with ppc coach.
    both ppc coach and luke's program are good, they're geared toward different purposes. ppc coach in my opinion is more effective for those with some web experience, some php and/or html and a hosting account.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[143374].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author depotgang
    I have a free eBook available.

    Free Marketing Info - Profit Maximizer Offer

    CPA programs are GREAT!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[143563].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author ClayM
      Ebook link not working
      Signature

      I Never let Schooling get In the Way of My Education.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8013646].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Lordvader
      Link broken pal, could you please upload another mirror? thanks
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8638740].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author zeroaffiliate
    There are tons of resources around so take some time to go through some of them to get a better perspective.

    First you need to understand the traffic coming to your site.

    1. Country
    2. Gender
    3. Age
    4. Income level
    5. education Level.

    You can do all this with Quantcast.com

    Next finding offers that match with the traffic coming to your site. If you are doing a video site, you may try more generic offers like fitness, dating and ipads/iphone offers.

    You need to approach the CPA networks to get approve first. Try the popular ones like Peerfly, Neverblue and Maxbounty. Their AM is helpful and friendly.

    Remember to install a tracker to monitor your stats too and come to this forum more to learn more.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8014467].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author johnbrown12
    I'll launch a free guide to how to accepted into any CPA network,so first you have to start from there and then you can promote.
    Signature
    How to make money from $3000 to $7000 per month:

    http://forms.aweber.com/form/85/530278285.htm

    *JOIN 900+ Warriors*
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8638891].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kinyash
    There is lots of info in the forums. Just use the search function
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8639889].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author RUGI
      Originally Posted by kinyash View Post

      There is lots of info in the forums. Just use the search function

      forums are bullshit...
      Signature

      pAYing it ForWArd aLwAYS...
      rUgI

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8728866].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Jetmir
        Originally Posted by RUGI View Post

        forums are bullshit...
        Lots of people make huge money online. A lot of them learned IM through forums.
        Signature

        ATTENTION: Do you wanna make up to 100$ a DAY with 20 minutes of super-easy work?

        It's never been easier. Send me a Private Message for details.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8729140].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author williamrs
    Kenster's Rags To Riches is a great starting point (and it's free).
    Signature
    Free Training & Mastermind



    >> Register Now <<
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8728978].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author bigbenre
      Originally Posted by williamrs View Post

      Kenster's Rags To Riches is a great starting point (and it's free).
      Kenster's rag to riches is a great starting point. If you can afford a coach than in most cases it a great investment in yourself. People on this forum whom have a great reputation and have coaching:

      Williamrs
      Kenster
      PPC Coach
      Ivan-Ong (ZeroAffiliate)
      Affplaybook forum (PPV and paid traffic)
      Greedy's Forum (lots of info on a wide varaiety of CPA stuff)


      These are a few warrior forum members that consonantly get positive reviews.

      Hope this Helps!
      -Ben
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8729000].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author ChrisBa
        Originally Posted by bigbenre View Post

        Kenster's rag to riches is a great starting point. If you can afford a coach than in most cases it a great investment in yourself. People on this forum whom have a great reputation and have coaching:

        Williamrs
        Kenster
        PPC Coach
        Ivan-Ong (ZeroAffiliate)
        Affplaybook forum (PPV and paid traffic)
        Greedy's Forum (lots of info on a wide varaiety of CPA stuff)


        These are a few warrior forum members that consonantly get positive reviews.

        Hope this Helps!
        -Ben

        I agree with the above, all of those resources are very helpful imo
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8729216].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Kenster
        Originally Posted by bigbenre View Post

        Kenster's rag to riches is a great starting point. If you can afford a coach than in most cases it a great investment in yourself. People on this forum whom have a great reputation and have coaching:

        Williamrs
        Kenster
        PPC Coach
        Ivan-Ong (ZeroAffiliate)
        Affplaybook forum (PPV and paid traffic)
        Greedy's Forum (lots of info on a wide varaiety of CPA stuff)


        These are a few warrior forum members that consonantly get positive reviews.

        Hope this Helps!
        -Ben

        Thanks for the shout-out

        Unfortunately I'm not doing any CPA coaching in the foreseeable future...for a few reasons.

        I just shot a video and posted it behind the R2R page just yesterday actually... http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...ml#post1617817


        Either way, William and the others have great coaching programs, so certainly seek them out. It's the little things that separate highly successful CPAers from the ones that never make any traction. Finding a good coach can help; working your tail off is mandatory.

        Good luck!
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8730830].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author cpeterson325
          Hi Kenster,
          I followed the link to your video on R2R then to Williamrs course. It appears to be closed at the moment. Can you recommend other good honest affordable CPA coaching programs for newbies?
          Thanks!
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8730995].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Kenster
            Originally Posted by cpeterson325 View Post

            Hi Kenster,
            I followed the link to your video on R2R then to Williamrs course. It appears to be closed at the moment. Can you recommend other good honest affordable CPA coaching programs for newbies?
            Thanks!
            To be honest, that program is the most affordable one I know of. A few people I know do mentorship type opportunities but those are in the many thousands to tens of thousands to enroll
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8731342].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author cpeterson325
              Ok. Thanks. I'll keep an eye out. Maybe he'll open it up again at a later date or start another one.
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8731484].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author williamrs
          Originally Posted by Kenster View Post

          Thanks for the shout-out

          Unfortunately I'm not doing any CPA coaching in the foreseeable future...for a few reasons.

          I just shot a video and posted it behind the R2R page just yesterday actually... http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...ml#post1617817


          Either way, William and the others have great coaching programs, so certainly seek them out. It's the little things that separate highly successful CPAers from the ones that never make any traction. Finding a good coach can help; working your tail off is mandatory.

          Good luck!
          Thanks for the recommendation!

          It's a pity that you're no longer offering CPA coaching, we lose a great teacher, but that's how business is.


          Originally Posted by cpeterson325 View Post

          Hi Kenster,
          I followed the link to your video on R2R then to Williamrs course. It appears to be closed at the moment. Can you recommend other good honest affordable CPA coaching programs for newbies?
          Thanks!
          Thanks a lot for your interest!

          The coaching is actually available, though.
          Signature
          Free Training & Mastermind



          >> Register Now <<
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8733160].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Greedy
    Greedy's Forum (lots of info on a wide varaiety of CPA stuff)
    Thanks for the support.

    There are tons of resources around so take some time to go through some of them to get a better perspective.

    First you need to understand the traffic coming to your site.

    1. Country
    2. Gender
    3. Age
    4. Income level
    5. education Level.

    You can do all this with Quantcast.com
    Check out SimilarWeb - Discover Web Traffic Sources for any Website as an amazing replacement to Quantcast. Quantcast is really falling off the map in terms of useful-ness.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8733066].message }}
Avatar of Unregistered

Trending Topics