Does anyone have any experience with CPAWay

30 replies
I just joined a few more CPA networks last week including CPAWay, and I was wondering if anyone has any experience with this network. I noticed they have a ton of offers, but there is not a lot of information out there about them.

I've read what other people have said about staying with the well-known CPA networks, but this particular network seems interesting.

If you would rather send me a PM about your experiences with CPAWay instead of posting in this thread, feel free to PM me.
#cpaway #experience
  • Profile picture of the author tobiasosllc
    What exactly do you want to know? I can tell you a lot about the network, is there anything you want specifically?
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1700927].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Kevin Marshall
      Originally Posted by tobiasosllc View Post

      What exactly do you want to know? I can tell you a lot about the network, is there anything you want specifically?
      I am really looking for anyone who has used this network and can tell me about their experience with them.
      Signature

      Confused about SEO? Facebook? Adwords? Send me a PM to apply for your free 30 minute consultation today!



      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1701516].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author roxywbloosky
        This forum is definately a good resource to get information or advice about a certain network, but you could also try contacting them directly. Talk to your affiliate manager there and im sure they will be happy to answer whatever questions you have about their network. It is imporatant to develop a trusting relationship with you AF, since they are the one who is to lead you in the right direction, help you with whatever you need help with.

        Just because there small doesn't mean they are any less reliable or trustworthy then the bigger networks. Everyone is going to have there own opinion, i would definitely take what they say into consideration but i would feel it out for yourself...
        Signature
        Roxy Wright
        Affiliate manager bloosky.com
        aim & skype roxywbloosky
        email: rwright@bloosky.com
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1711310].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Midas3 Consulting
    Never heard of them Kevin, doesn't mean they are bad , but this industry is all over the place right now and even some of the big players are feeling the pinch especially since the Dec shut down on all the free trial, rebill biz op.

    My advice truly and from experience is to stick to the big boys, unless you have something very specific setup with an internal source at a smaller network.

    There's so many offers to choose from between.

    Neverblue
    Copeac
    Max Bounty
    ClickBooth.
    Ymultimedia.
    Azoogle
    Bloosky
    CX Digital.
    Market Leverage.

    It really doesn't make sense to risk it with small networks .

    These guys will pay you, are likely to have the best payouts and offer decent payment terms on volume.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1700933].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author tobiasosllc
      Originally Posted by SimonHarrison View Post

      Never heard of them Kevin, doesn't mean they are bad , but this industry is all over the place right now and even some of the big players are feeling the pinch especially since the Dec shut down on all the free trial, rebill biz op.

      My advice truly and from experience is to stick to the big boys, unless you have something very specific setup with an internal source at a smaller network.

      There's so many offers to choose from between.

      Neverblue
      Copeac
      Max Bounty
      ClickBooth.
      Ymultimedia.
      Azoogle
      Bloosky
      CX Digital.
      Market Leverage.

      It really doesn't make sense to risk it with small networks .

      These guys will pay you, are likely to have the best payouts and offer decent payment terms on volume.
      Why does everybody assume a small network is bad? I've dealt will all of those networks given and other then neverblue, none of them are really that great. You know, well you don't apparently know, there's an enormous market outside "the big boys" , in fact the market outside them is even greater. I can't believe people are so blind to these networks.

      The mainstream marketers can stay with them all you guys want, I'll stick to making a killing with these smaller networks , make an amazing ROI.

      /RANT

      On topic ,CPAway is owned by Tom Dietzel founder of the Dietzel gpt websites which are some of the most successful in the business. It focuses more on Incentive offers, but there are lots of non-incentives too.
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1712824].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author avantgarde
        I have a good experience with this CPAWay which deserves to be better known.

        I have a good relation with the affiliate manager Sabrina Cason, she's very responsive comparing with the support services of the other networks. And all my approval requests from their offers are accepted instantly while i have to wait days or even weeks from most networks before i get an answer.

        I recommend this network absolutely!
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3735298].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Karlis
        Originally Posted by tobiasosllc View Post

        Why does everybody assume a small network is bad? I've dealt will all of those networks given and other then neverblue, none of them are really that great. You know, well you don't apparently know, there's an enormous market outside "the big boys" , in fact the market outside them is even greater. I can't believe people are so blind to these networks.
        Yes, yes, YES! This is the same as targeting keywords as internet marketing and waiting for the golden bars
        Signature

        Pagaidām reklamēju: žogi | vārti | metāla žogi

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4461192].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author avantgarde
      Originally Posted by SimonHarrison View Post

      It really doesn't make sense to risk it with small networks .

      These guys will pay you, are likely to have the best payouts and offer decent payment terms on volume.
      What you are saying is a total non-sense!

      Sometimes when ppl are denied from the big networks, they apply to the small ones (that are often easier to join). And there are no more risks when you join a small network than a big one (according to my experience, the small are usually paying better).

      Sorry again but what you said is completely false!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3735381].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author alias7
        Originally Posted by avantgarde View Post

        What you are saying is a total non-sense!

        Sometimes when ppl are denied from the big networks, they apply to the small ones (that are often easier to join). And there are no more risks when you join a small network than a big one (according to my experience, the small are usually paying better).

        Sorry again but what you said is completely false!

        Hi Avantgarde
        I am new to cpa I would like some help to find cpa offers that will pay on this network (cpaway)
        I tried some offers but they didn't pay me .scam maybe?
        will you Show me some cpa offers that will pay that is not going to scam me and take up all my time for nothing please
        Help me pls
        thank you
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4445140].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MikeMorgan
    Signature
    CPA Game Changer - Coming Very Soon !

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4445424].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SuccessMarketer
    I am member of CPAWay and even though I have not done yet any promotion for their advertisers, I must say that they have loads of very good offers with very good pay outs.

    Also, i have found them very quick to respond to emails.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4460447].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author 1GreatCPA
    We have account with them, But we never tried yet.
    Company is reputable and they have good words from publishers around the globe.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4463321].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author digitaldirect11
      I will apply this week! Looks very promising!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4463491].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jonhkh17
    If they pay weekly than they good cpa network. which I don't know yet. I'm working with them right now, and my balance right now is $100 dollars so I hope they pay me on time.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4463702].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author TomCPAWAY
      Originally Posted by jonhkh17 View Post

      If they pay weekly than they good cpa network. which I don't know yet. I'm working with them right now, and my balance right now is $100 dollars so I hope they pay me on time.
      Weekly, is available after quality is established on traffic sent to us.
      Signature


      Don't Get Porked, Bring Home the Bacon with CPAWay. Proudly Accepting Warriors Every Day! New Affiliate? No problem!
      www.cpaway.com
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4475933].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author baliboy
    that's the great cpa network with great offers.. !
    very recommended..!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4465447].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mtmjohn
    CPAWay is 100% legit. They are also the Platinum Sponsor of ASE 2011.

    BTW, thanks for the shout-outs, Mike & Chad. Very appreciate your support
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4465599].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author imback
      Originally Posted by mtmjohn View Post

      CPAWay is 100% legit. They are also the Platinum Sponsor of ASE 2011.

      BTW, thanks for the shout-outs, Mike & Chad. Very appreciate your support

      No problem! Legitimate websites in the IM field are hard to come by so I always give my shout outs where they are deserved!


      CHAD
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4468215].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author 1GreatCPA
        Originally Posted by imback View Post

        No problem! Legitimate websites in the IM field are hard to come by so I always give my shout outs where they are deserved!


        CHAD
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4468697].message }}
  • How does CPA Network works? I haven't tried this one yet.
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4465707].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author FreeCashPro
      Originally Posted by globalwritersdirect View Post

      How does CPA Network works? I haven't tried this one yet.
      I'll presume you are speaking specifically of CPAWay and not the subject of "CPA Network"s (generally) since your post is in this thread. If you have more specific questions please feel free to simply ask.
      CPAWay is a performance marketing affiliate network, built on a rock solid foundation of integrity and honesty. If you are looking for campaigns to promote on your website, help fill existing ad inventory, or need help driving traffic to one of your websites, CPAWay is for you!

      CPAWay, Inc. is a Florida based affiliate marketing company, and our goal is to provide high quality service with everything we do. CPAWay was founded by a group of online performance based marketers, and has built their own in house tracking software to provide you with the statistical data you require for your campaigns. CPAWay also has over 50 in house exclusive offers, where we are the agency of record. We are trusted by many partners to provide them with the data, tracking, and leads they require.

      Our amazing staff and their commitment to excellent customer service is unrivaled by any ad network. Our proprietary technology and software allow us to operate a smooth ship, so you never have to worry about anything!

      Use your website's traffic to it's fullest potential and earn extra income! At CPAWay, we have over 1000+ offers relating to different categories and niches, depending on your target demographic.

      Feel free to request Wesley (myself) as your affiliate manager if you wish.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4465794].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tidest
    try ascendmedia
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4467365].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author annyW32f
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4484585].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author PPCprof
      lol.

      i had a fren who had his cpaway account suspended when he was earning $300 a day on one of the offer.

      he did the same method on directagents network with a similar offer in the same niche and got paid out, but cpaway suspended his account.

      so what does it say?

      i leave it to u.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4484671].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mahmoud Selman
    Hi Kevin,
    CPAway is one of the best networks out there. Their support are brilliant. They are legit and they pay $25 per referral upon approval and earning 1st cent. Get into it and please see my thread here http://www.warriorforum.com/ad-netwo...ed-cpaway.html
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4484851].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author AdBank
    Never Heard of them
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4486084].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author miltonolave
    A friend who makes a lot of money as a super affiliate, recommended to me, very reliable buenay.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6496606].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JoeFerguson
    They definitely aren't a scam, talked to them briefly at Affiliate Summit East this year and they seemed like very nice people. Give them a chance if you have already been approved.

    Good Luck!
    Signature
    Increase your revenue and earn a $1000 bonus as a new affiliate at MaxBounty.com!

    For additional advice and industry happenings, head over to MaxBounty's Blog!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8572888].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author shivamlchap
    i think they are good,
    the only problem i see with them is their payment schedule, i.e. net30
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8573405].message }}

Trending Topics