As such I often suggest marketing methods to my affiliates.
Below I use paid contextual traffic (PPV) in combination with email marketing to drive CPA conversions.
New affiliates I warn you you must have a budget and actually spend money to make this work - this is an actual proven method for long term results !
Suggested setup budget is $200 and a test budget is $100 minimum.
You will also need to spend the time to create a simple landing page and create some email campaigns and email auto responders.
Ok so once you have set up your contextual PPV pop traffic account and have a few landing pages made you will be ready to get going !
So were clear this method is to use custom landing pages to collect email addresses for your niche and then follow up with email auto responders and emails.
The reason you want to do this is that PPV traffic is not always accepted by your affiliates Network but email is accepted on most top offers.
Target websites URLs and contextual keywords in your niche and set the site the campaign live.
- Rotate you landing pages and use multiple landing pages
- set up the right PPV dimensions on your landing page (use:750px X 550p)
- Push the frequency rate to 72 hours plus as not to show the same ad to someone
- Change out your targeting with new keywords and websites frequently
- Pay attention to trends in who is converting and what words/sites they converted from.
- Pick CPA Affiliate Offers that convert - (PM me for ideas)
What Tips on contextual marketing for CPA offers do you guys have ??