Make Money Promoting CPA Offers With Only 7 Simple Steps

15 replies
Hi!

A few days ago I was analyzing the posts on this forum and then I noticed something. The CPA world offers countless possibilities, and most beginners have problems to figure out how to start, what steps to follow, how to structure their businesses, etc...

I (and most internet marketers) use to say that the biggest problem stopping newbies from making a living online is lack of focus. They start something but move on to another thing completely different in few days just because their first campaign haven't produced the expected results. However, I've figured out that it happens because most of the times they don't know what they are doing, they don't know where they are going to.

We are always trying to teach people nice methods that have produced results for us, but end up forgetting the most important: the process. People need to know the whole process in order to keep focused on something and stick at it until they start making money. If they get started with a method, try it once, try it twice and don't make money they will simply give up... unless they can see their own evolution, what steps/tasks they have already accomplished and what they still need to do.

For this reason, I have created a simple report to show people what are the steps to make money with CPA. It's not a method, it's just an approach that anyone can use with any system, a kind of "map" to allow people to understand where they are, what's their position in their CPA journey, what they have already done and what they still have to do.

In the beginning I was planning to give this report to my subscribers only, but then I decided that I should share it here, too. So here is the download link:


I hope you like it!


William Souza

EDIT: I forgot to say... Since I decided to share this report with everybody, feel free to send it to your subscribers or post the link on other forums.
#cpa #make #money #offers #promoting #simple #steps
  • Profile picture of the author Dayne Dylan
    Banned
    Thanks a lot William, I will give it a look. Cheers
    Signature
    Create and Differentiate. Illuminate Your Buyers Need or Wants. Grow Rich.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2200309].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author cjonn
    you are the man!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2200483].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Neil S
    Awesome information William, thanks for sharing. Hard work, focus, and perseverance pay off.

    Unfortunately there are no magic bullets in this business, have to pay your dues first before you can start making good money.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2200507].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author williamrs
      Originally Posted by Neil S View Post

      Awesome information William, thanks for sharing. Hard work, focus, and perseverance pay off.

      Unfortunately there are no magic bullets in this business, have to pay your dues first before you can start making good money.
      Thank you, Neil

      You said everything: hard work, focus and perseverance.


      William
      Signature
      Steal My Profit Strategy



      >> Download Now <<
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2202224].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kenster
    I was a little bit of a victim of this when I started, but the crazy thing is that newbies know they shouldnt be jumping around, they know what they should be doing but they still do.


    I think it comes down to an emotional/rational dynamic. Our logic and rational mind knows exactly what to do. CPA isn't rocket science and the process to start making money is known by most people.

    But then comes in our emotional side. This pervades us internet marketers especially because most of internet marketing copy revolves around triggering the emotional sides of prospects and we all know that our emotions are normally not rational and logical. So even though beginners have a solid rational understanding of what needs to get done to achieve their CPA goals, they are being tempted by their emotional sides every time they turn around.

    So perseverence, focus, and hard work is very important, but maintaining a rational and logical course is just as important. Train yourself to ignore emotional reactions. This means dismissing most copy we read, which is the reason most people jump around.


    food for thought


    Good luck CPAing and thanks william for this awesome info!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2203517].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Haddor
      Originally Posted by Kenster View Post

      I was a little bit of a victim of this when I started, but the crazy thing is that newbies know they shouldnt be jumping around, they know what they should be doing but they still do.


      I think it comes down to an emotional/rational dynamic. Our logic and rational mind knows exactly what to do. CPA isn't rocket science and the process to start making money is known by most people.

      But then comes in our emotional side. This pervades us internet marketers especially because most of internet marketing copy revolves around triggering the emotional sides of prospects and we all know that our emotions are normally not rational and logical. So even though beginners have a solid rational understanding of what needs to get done to achieve their CPA goals, they are being tempted by their emotional sides every time they turn around.

      So perseverence, focus, and hard work is very important, but maintaining a rational and logical course is just as important. Train yourself to ignore emotional reactions. This means dismissing most copy we read, which is the reason most people jump around.


      food for thought


      Good luck CPAing and thanks william for this awesome info!


      Kenster,

      You are so right, "You can't win an emotional argument with logic" LOL

      I use check off lists and spreadsheets to make sure I do the correct thing each time and decide how long I want to do things and and when my cutoffs are and when to get out.

      Its a little bit like picking stocks, make your plan, then follow it. You can adjust it but make sure its not for emotional reasons.


      Till next time,

      Ron Haddock
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2206699].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author williamrs
        Originally Posted by Haddor View Post

        Kenster,

        You are so right, "You can't win an emotional argument with logic" LOL

        I use check off lists and spreadsheets to make sure I do the correct thing each time and decide how long I want to do things and and when my cutoffs are and when to get out.

        Its a little bit like picking stocks, make your plan, then follow it. You can adjust it but make sure its not for emotional reasons.


        Till next time,

        Ron Haddock
        Heart vs Brain. This is always a hard battle, but we need to "sell with the brain for people buying with the heart". I think that this is the shortest way to build a profitable online business.


        William
        Signature
        Steal My Profit Strategy



        >> Download Now <<
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2206938].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author ebony76
      great information in this thread.. thank you williamrs for your sharing your knowledge (I haven't read yet) but I am sure it will certainly be worth it. Thank you Kenster for your profound and accurate analysis of the logical/emotional aspects of this business!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2207190].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author williamrs
        Originally Posted by ebony76 View Post

        great information in this thread.. thank you williamrs for your sharing your knowledge (I haven't read yet) but I am sure it will certainly be worth it. Thank you Kenster for your profound and accurate analysis of the logical/emotional aspects of this business!
        Yes, take 5 minutes of your time to read the report, specially if you are just starting with CPA. It won't teach you a method, but will show you the process that you should adopt in order to make any method work for you.

        In fact, many newbies fail because they don't know this process. There are many good systems out there using several traffic sources, and finding one that fits your situation shouldn't be a problem. However, if you don't know this process you have only one choice: figure it out by yourself with your own tests and experiences. So if you use it since the beginning the journey will be a lot easier.


        William
        Signature
        Steal My Profit Strategy



        >> Download Now <<
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2209289].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kerron.a
    This is an excellent report.

    I usally find myself struggling at the Mindset stage, where most of use Newbie marketers then to fall victim to.

    I personally am working on training my mind to stay focused until i get the desired results from the methods I apply.

    I do believe alot of money making systems and WSO's do actually work, if you are will to work at it.

    I really admire how much the experienced marketers such as yourself and many others are will to share information willingly for the benefit of all.

    To those of us who are reading this report. Plz make a commitment to take ACTION! Right from the very moment you are done reading the report.

    Well now I'm off to take some action myself.

    Thanks alot William
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2204293].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author socomplete
      Very good report, from my experience so far I would also add to not let negative people stop you from doing what your doing.

      Internet marketing is nothing like the normal thing to do, and a lot of times people just don't understand.

      Tracking is also key, if you know what's working its easy to scale from that point forward.

      Thank you for this post.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2205548].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MikeMorgan
    Hey William ,

    Nice guide .

    warriors can also get additional information from this thread .

    http://www.warriorforum.com/ad-netwo...tep-guide.html

    Mike
    Signature
    CPA Game Changer - Coming Very Soon !

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2209770].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author youssefedwardsaber
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2211036].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author williamrs
      Originally Posted by youssefedwardsaber View Post

      i cannot know if the CPA is trusted like click bank and PIPS but is can a big opportunity if it is so.
      There are many CPA networks that you can trust, such as Neverblue, Clickbooth, Maxbounty, etc... However, if you want to start with a smaller one make sure that you are not promoting an exclusive offer so that you don't lose your campaign if they don't pay you, you just need to replace your aff link. Also, don't invest too much money on campaigns with networks that you don't know, send some traffic, make some money and wait to see if they will pay you, then increase your traffic volume gradually.


      William
      Signature
      Steal My Profit Strategy



      >> Download Now <<
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2211070].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author The Web Master
    Banned
    Thanks for the great information, very well written!

    Steven P.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2211069].message }}

Trending Topics