How to Make $100,000+ Per Year with CPA Marketing - Step By Step Guide for CPA Beginners

75 replies
Hi Warriors ,

Le me cut the crap and go straight to what I have prepared for warriors , specially for those who are new to the CPA game.


The Truth is ...

If done properly, PAID TRAFFIC is the most powerful way to generate highly targeted traffic and massive cash in short period of time.

But, if it is done in the wrong way, it is the reverse - very risky.
So, if you really want to make FAT affiliate commission with paid traffic sources, I highly recommend that you clearly understand how the paid traffic model works.

You also need to know the specific techniques and strategies of each traffic source or channel.

For instance, if you are planning to use Facebook Ad to promote affiliate products, first you need to understand how it works. You should also know and master every strategy, tool and technique needed to build profitable Facebook Ad campaigns.

The same applies to other traffic sources or channels like PPC, PPV, Media buys, POF Ad, etc.

With that in mind ...

Let me briefly show you the step by step guide on how to use PAID Traffic sources to generate massive traffic to your affiliate

The Steps


Step #1: Choose Targeted Traffic Source or Channel

In any paid traffic business model, the first thing that you need to do is to select the type of traffic.

The fact is, as there are countless of paid traffic sources to drive traffic to your affiliate sites, you need to focus only on those traffic sources that bring highly targeted and effective traffic.

Some of the most effective once are:
1. FAcebook Ad

2. PPV

3.PPC

4. Media buys from niche sites, blogs, web portals, Ad Networks, etc
You also have to be aware that ...
In order to win with each traffic source, you need to understand and master every technique, strategy and tool that goes with each traffic source.

Step
#2: Join Trustworthy CPA Networks

In order to promote CPA offers, first you need to join CPA networks. This is mandatory.

And, before you join any CPA network, there are certain points that you need to be aware.

One of the major issues is that most of the networks that are coming every day are not trustworthy. As a result, lots of affiliates are losing their money, effort and energy promoting offers from unreliable CPA networks.

So, if you want to make the most money with CPA, first you must join low risk and trustworthy CPA networks.

There is also another important point that you need to know.

That is, most of the time, you will get the best result if you promote CPA offers from diverse set of CPA networks.

So, I highly recommend that you diversify your CPA offers among 5 to 6 CPA networks.

Step
#3: Select Profitable CPA offer

Once you join trustworthy CPA network, your need to select profitable CPA offer.

The point here is to select an offer that fits to the traffic source.

For instance, if you are using PPC, you need to select CPA offer which is similar to your target keywords.


And, the beauty is that selection of profitable CPA offer is easy.


  • Select an offer which is easy to convert.
Step #4: Test

Once you select profitable CPA offer, you should create a small test campaign.
In other words, every time you test, make sure that you start with a small budget.

Test, track and optimize until you come up with a winning formula.


Let me show you secrets of smart marketers ...


Smart Marketers Test Everything Until They Find a Campaign That Make Them 1 Dollar

The logic is ...

If you consistently make $1, the trick would be all about scaling. So, always focus on how to make your first dollar.


This applies to scalable traffic sources that I mentioned earlier.

Step
#5: Scale

After you test your campaign and find a wining campaign, you need to massively scale.

Scaling is done to fully exploit your wining campaign and boost your earning with little effort.

So, I highly recommend that you massively scale your campaign in every way possible.

Scaling technique differs from channel to channel. For instance, In PPC advertising platforms scaling is done in a variety of ways. One simple technique is to increase the volume of your keywords.

Step #6: Continuously Track and Refine

Once you scale your campaign, you will start to make significant amount of money. You will start to see the power of scaling.


But, you have to be smart - you have to know exactly which parts of your campaign bring profit.


You need to know EXACTLY what is converting, if you don't and you're like 99% of other internet marketers who fail to exploit the power of testing, tracking and optimization.


In other words, you need to track down the losers and winners.


Once you track, delete the losers and focus on the winners.


Step
#7:Expand Your Reach into Other Paid Traffic Sources and Massively Scale --- This is how you Boost Your Profit Wildly

If you follow the steps shown above I am sure you will be able to build highly successful campaign.


The beauty of Paid traffic sources is after you build a successful campaign using a one traffic source like Adwords, you can expand your campaign into other traffic sources.


For, instance, if you successfully implement Yahoo Search Marketing campaign, then you can expand your campaign into Bing Search Advertising and other big media buys.


Another instance is ...


If you have successful dating campaign in facebook ad, you can easily expand it to POF advertising platforms.


Actually, the possibilities of expanding your reach and making massive traffic and money is huge. So, I highly recommend that you take what so ever is possible to expand your traffic reach.


The only thing that you need to do whenever you expand is to customize your existing campaign with the new traffic source and to make a new test.


My Final Advice

1. If you want to use any paid traffic source, there are certain important points that you need to be aware:

2. Unless you fully understand and master any paid traffic source , don't use it

3. Every time you use any paid advertisement, start with a small budget - test, track and optimize until you come up with a winning formula. Then, massively scale based on your winning formula.

4. If you really want to succeed with paid traffic sources, you have to be ready to lose money for testing. This is in inevitable in paid traffic.

5. If you are completely new to the game, make sure that you focus only on a single source of traffic at a time. Stick with one traffic source until you completely master the traffic source.

6. Focusing on only one channel is dangerous.

The ABC of investment "Don't put all your eggs in one basket".

The same applies to traffic generation. Diversify your traffic among multiple traffic sources.

For instance, if you depend only on Google Adwords , then your income would totally depends on Google algorithm.

This guide focuses only on paid traffic sources . If you are not comfortable with paid traffic sources , stay tuned and I am going to return with free traffic options.

You are welcome to add your comments .

Hope it helps
#$100 #cpa #hint #make #marketing #year
  • Profile picture of the author bondox
    This is an awesome post. Very straight to the point. No fluff ideas. Much thnks to you man. It is what some warriors will compile into a report and sell as WSO. This is a tip worth thousands of dollars
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2796894].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author wickedsubmit
    wow great post bro
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2796906].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2797633].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author maree
      Well done, Mike. I look forward to your free methods, too.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2798001].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author williamrs
    Another great post from Mike, a must read for beginners!


    William
    Signature
    Steal My Profit Strategy



    >> Download Now <<
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2798278].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kenster
    Thanks Mike!


    As you mention paid traffic is the way to MAKE AND LOSE the most money. Like the typical risk reward spectrum, there is more risk and more reward in the paid traffic space.

    The trick is doing your best to mitigate downside risk yet still keep the upside. Of course this is easier said than done as there will ALWAYS be risk.


    Ken
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2798536].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author CPA Munky
    Nice post there Mike! A good read for beginners!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2798539].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jointaldc
    Wow, good post, I did a couple of these things when I was starting out, but I wish I had this to guide me rather than my own constant "tests"...
    Signature
    Jointal ---- A CPA network that operates on trust -
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2799236].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mdnatural
    Hi everybody!

    Just want to say that it's really cool that all the threads are insightful, and that the big players take time to post...it really helps us out!

    Ive just got started in CPA 1 week ago after reading A LOT of posts...some how stumbled into something thats made me $440 in 7 days!!

    I'm trying to scale up now...

    I was on 3things...

    What are best geo-targeted sites to buy impressions from for?
    -dating offers
    -adult dating offers

    (CA, AU, HK, SG)

    Thanks
    Dr Rama
    NewAcneSkinCare
    Clear Skin in 30 days! Naturally...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2799688].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Kenster
      Originally Posted by mdnatural View Post

      Hi everybody!

      Just want to say that it's really cool that all the threads are insightful, and that the big players take time to post...it really helps us out!

      Ive just got started in CPA 1 week ago after reading A LOT of posts...some how stumbled into something thats made me $440 in 7 days!!

      I'm trying to scale up now...

      I was on 3things...

      What are best geo-targeted sites to buy impressions from for?
      -dating offers
      -adult dating offers

      (CA, AU, HK, SG)

      Thanks
      Dr Rama
      NewAcneSkinCare
      Clear Skin in 30 days! Naturally...

      Whether you stumbled into something that's making an easy $440 in 7 days or worked your butt off for it, nows the time to scale the heck out of it. Hard to giev specific advice without knowing any details, but look into other traffic sources, horizontally expanding (if possible) etc. When I hit something like that I buy a case of red bull, plan on getting 4 hours sleep, and try and build out as best I can!

      Super excited for you!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2806617].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author easyideas
    This is an informative post about cpa offer. Keep it up.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2800080].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author bobby_shahzad
      Thanks for putting all the effort writing this post, but I feel there was nothing new in your post that added to my knowledge. All the info you gave has already been discussed thousands of times on these forums. So whats the point here.

      Sorry if I sound too straight, but I am trying to understand what is really new here.
      Signature
      BulkResponse.com Email marketing service , single and double optin accounts. List Hygiene Service Available.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2800706].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author pavionjsl
        Originally Posted by bobby_shahzad View Post

        Thanks for putting all the effort writing this post, but I feel there was nothing new in your post that added to my knowledge. All the info you gave has already been discussed thousands of times on these forums. So whats the point here.

        Sorry if I sound too straight, but I am trying to understand what is really new here.

        There is nothing wrong with each person putting their personal touches on a method. 16 post and already a critic.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2801632].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author MikeMorgan
        Originally Posted by bobby_shahzad View Post

        Thanks for putting all the effort writing this post, but I feel there was nothing new in your post that added to my knowledge. All the info you gave has already been discussed thousands of times on these forums. So whats the point here.

        Sorry if I sound too straight, but I am trying to understand what is really new here.
        If you already know what I have laid out , why not add your mints and enrich it . Because , I am sure it would help lots of warriors , especially those who are new to CPA .

        Thanks.
        Mike
        Signature
        CPA Game Changer - Coming Very Soon !

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2804517].message }}
        • Hey Mike

          Great overview and process. Any newbie would love to have had this info on day One of an online career.

          regards

          Bronwyn and Keith
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2804548].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author bondox
        Originally Posted by Mike Morgan. View Post

        If you already know what I have laid out , why not add your mints and enrich it . Because , I am sure it would help lots of warriors , especially those who are new to CPA .

        Thanks.
        Mike
        Originally Posted by bobby_shahzad View Post

        Thanks for putting all the effort writing this post, but I feel there was nothing new in your post that added to my knowledge. All the info you gave has already been discussed thousands of times on these forums. So whats the point here.

        Sorry if I sound too straight, but I am trying to understand what is really new here.
        I wonder why people are so full of themselves. What is so valuable in your knowledge that you can't share for others. If it is not new to you, must you comment on this thread? Mike took his precious time to post a vital information for NEWBIES not experts like you. It is either you add to it or you dont even post. We dont need critics in this thread.
        Signature
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2807118].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Cash37
        Originally Posted by bobby_shahzad View Post

        Thanks for putting all the effort writing this post, but I feel there was nothing new in your post that added to my knowledge. All the info you gave has already been discussed thousands of times on these forums. So whats the point here.

        Sorry if I sound too straight, but I am trying to understand what is really new here.
        Those "guranteed $100,000 per year from CPA" coaching programs aren't going to sell themselves
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2807791].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author b2122313
    Thank for Great guide for beginner.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2801048].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jays80
    Good post mike,

    Could not comprehend point below though :confused:

    P.S:- English is not my 1st language.


    Originally Posted by Mike Morgan. View Post



    • Select an offer which is easy to convert.
    2. Unless you fully understand and master any paid traffic source , don't use it
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2801722].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author MikeMorgan
      Originally Posted by Amfire View Post

      Good post mike,

      Could not comprehend point below though :confused:

      P.S:- English is not my 1st language.
      As it has mentioned, I want to point out that ...

      Before you play any paid traffic source like PPC, you have to know how it works. You also need to completely master it. Because, if you don't know what you are doing, paid traffic model is very risky .

      Hope it helps.

      Thanks.
      Mike
      Signature
      CPA Game Changer - Coming Very Soon !

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2804323].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Cash37
    There's no secret formula, there's no coaching program or ebook thats going to hand you $100,000 (or they'd shut up and just do it). Work you but off. Test, test, test. Scale. Try new things. Thats the "secrets" of making $100,000.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2806661].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author iDevSpot
    Interesting. I am just about to look into these types of advertising, and I thank you for your post. I am looking forward to hearing about your advice for free traffic generating.

    So just to confirm, is this is my first time with paid traffic (ie. google ads), why do you recommend only using one at a time??? I would love to understand a bit more about why not using a few different ways?

    Thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2806869].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Sachine
    How do you decide on how much time you should continue your testing..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2809735].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author projectfreeagent
    I am still a little shy of paid traffic. Is there anyone who has had success with article marketing and CPA?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2814853].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2814939].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Spiderman4050
    Thanks Buddies for all the information. as i am newbie in CPA I am just learning. And The forum is very much helpful.
    Signature
    Doing UNLOCK Facebook Picture Verification
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2815745].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author badboy_Nick
    Hey, thought I'd chip in.

    The effort is nice and I like how its done to help people (especially the newbies to CPA) ... but the tips are WAY too generalized (find a profitable CPA offer). Its like me saying "make a million a year with article writing" and give a very rough outline on what to do. Please go a bit more into detail, which TYPES of offers for instance.

    Here's what I do to make 100k a year (and yes, I DO make 100k+ per year). Finance and travel industry, 100% lead generation. Insurance, debt management, credit reports ... THAT's where the big margins are in CPA. Stay away from silly zip submits, you wont get rich doing that, you want to go where the big boys play.

    Any questions just let me know
    Nick
    Signature
    Read my incredible story: www.affiliatechamp.co.uk
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2815854].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author bettasp
    Really appreciate your post. Easy to understand for a beginner like me!
    Thanks for sharing the idea
    Signature
    Thousand of Great Movies Here Discover extraordinary collection of great movies
    Various Channels Across the World Why pay more if only u got less?
    Japanese for All Now everyone can speak Japanese.
    Freelancer Solution Work at home
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2816513].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author PPC-Coach
    I like paid traffic a lot.

    But I've learned that in order to have real staying power, you need to diversify your traffic sources too. That could be learning more then JUST adwords too. The more you're spread out the safer your business becomes.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2816592].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author badcow
    I want to join the ranks of the $100,000-aires, but first I have to be a $10,000-aire! Thankfully I can honestly say I am a $1,000-aire (wink!) from affiliate marketing. But I have to say that I've only done SEO traffic and some article marketing for the past 16 months. Something weird has happened to two of my sites I had been really focusing on building up with SEO... the rankings are still good for most of my keywords, but the traffic has dropped to a flatline. Sites were getting triple digit hits per day and suddenly struggle to get out of the teens! YIKES!

    Time for a new traffic source! Paid traffic. I've always wanted to learn it but thought I'll save that for later. Well "later" has come and now I'm eating up all the stuff I can about paid traffic - and WSO sellers are profiting (already bought 2 courses and devoured the content). Now that I have some of the basic ideas in my head it's time to take action. What's interesting is the the basic ideas are all pretty much the same as what is covered for free in this thread (of course the courses go into more depth - duh!)

    So for all you SEO people out there... I say it's time to learn how to get traffic from alternate sources. I'm all in now with paid traffic... let's go! Bring it! ... now does anyone want to mentor me?! ;-)
    Signature
    This is my signature line ____ ain't it pretty?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2818663].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author jeffrey73
      Originally Posted by badcow View Post

      Something weird has happened to two of my sites I had been really focusing on building up with SEO... the rankings are still good for most of my keywords, but the traffic has dropped to a flatline. Sites were getting triple digit hits per day and suddenly struggle to get out of the teens! YIKES!
      Welcome to the wonderful world of the BIG G! ( Google )
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2818716].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Kenster
      Originally Posted by badcow View Post

      I want to join the ranks of the $100,000-aires, but first I have to be a $10,000-aire! Thankfully I can honestly say I am a $1,000-aire (wink!) from affiliate marketing. But I have to say that I've only done SEO traffic and some article marketing for the past 16 months. Something weird has happened to two of my sites I had been really focusing on building up with SEO... the rankings are still good for most of my keywords, but the traffic has dropped to a flatline. Sites were getting triple digit hits per day and suddenly struggle to get out of the teens! YIKES!

      Time for a new traffic source! Paid traffic. I've always wanted to learn it but thought I'll save that for later. Well "later" has come and now I'm eating up all the stuff I can about paid traffic - and WSO sellers are profiting (already bought 2 courses and devoured the content). Now that I have some of the basic ideas in my head it's time to take action. What's interesting is the the basic ideas are all pretty much the same as what is covered for free in this thread (of course the courses go into more depth - duh!)

      So for all you SEO people out there... I say it's time to learn how to get traffic from alternate sources. I'm all in now with paid traffic... let's go! Bring it! ... now does anyone want to mentor me?! ;-)


      Yep, I am a huge believer in diversifying your income. Like you experienced SEO is great but things can change fast. One little mouse stroke over there at the big G and you can be going from to or from to !!

      Same with most traffic sources. You can have a PPC campaign thats rocking it and something happens or people start crowding your keywords and see ya lata!

      Or heck, Google and other search engiens can take an even worse ax on affiliate marketers than they already do. Things can change fast and substantially online so its important to work with a few income streams so you mitigate your risk in this dynamic industry!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2819171].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Dap
        Very good post for beginners
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2819343].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author MikeMorgan
        Originally Posted by Kenster View Post

        Yep, I am a huge believer in diversifying your income. Like you experienced SEO is great but things can change fast. One little mouse stroke over there at the big G and you can be going from to or from to !!

        Same with most traffic sources. You can have a PPC campaign thats rocking it and something happens or people start crowding your keywords and see ya lata!

        Or heck, Google and other search engiens can take an even worse ax on affiliate marketers than they already do. Things can change fast and substantially online so its important to work with a few income streams so you mitigate your risk in this dynamic industry!
        Really nice comment .

        Mike
        Signature
        CPA Game Changer - Coming Very Soon !

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2828624].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author flashing2008
    this is a useful post for newbie,I have learned most from ti
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2832949].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author MikeMorgan
      Originally Posted by flashing2008 View Post

      this is a useful post for newbie,I have learned most from ti
      Originally Posted by anggagold View Post

      Really great post.
      I like it.
      I am glad you found it useful . But , the most important thing is you need to incorporate these advices into your business .

      Mike
      Signature
      CPA Game Changer - Coming Very Soon !

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2847270].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Kenster
        Originally Posted by Mike Morgan. View Post

        I am glad you found it useful . But , the most important thing is you need to incorporate these advices into your business .

        Mike

        This is something Yanik Silvers taught me to always do...wherever you look, whatever you hear, whatever you read...ALWAYS be relating that to yourself and your business. When you are always trying to make connections between outside advice and yoru internal world (business or personal) that's how you take your business to the next and the next and the next level.

        Hugely important skill you shold be trying to make a habit!
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2851632].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author MikeMorgan
          Originally Posted by Kenster View Post

          This is something Yanik Silvers taught me to always do...wherever you look, whatever you hear, whatever you read...ALWAYS be relating that to yourself and your business. When you are always trying to make connections between outside advice and yoru internal world (business or personal) that's how you take your business to the next and the next and the next level.

          Hugely important skill you shold be trying to make a habit!
          Hi Ken ,

          I really like the way you explain and simplify things.
          Signature
          CPA Game Changer - Coming Very Soon !

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2879773].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Kenster
            Originally Posted by Mike Morgan. View Post

            Hi Ken ,

            I really like the way you explain and simplify things.

            That's the thing Mike. Most people try and overcomplicate things because it sounds sexy and makes them sound good. I aint the sharpest tool in the shed and I know it but luckily you don't need to be in this business. You need to be willing to work really hard, take action, and focus on the basics.

            Why overcomplicate something that's not complicated :p
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2887590].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author maricelu
    You should make a Ebook with this method. !
    Signature

    I have no signature.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2890713].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author MikeMorgan
      Originally Posted by maricelu View Post

      You should make a Ebook with this method. !
      Thanks for you comment .

      Hope that you found the guide helpful .

      As you said ...It is possible to make an ebook , because every key point is discussed . What is needed to expand the points explained above .

      Mike
      Signature
      CPA Game Changer - Coming Very Soon !

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2919320].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author John David
    Hi Mike ,

    I am planning to start PPV .

    Could you please give me some tips on how to get started .

    Thank you .
    John
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2940186].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Kenster
      Originally Posted by John David View Post

      Hi Mike ,

      I am planning to start PPV .

      Could you please give me some tips on how to get started .

      Thank you .
      John

      Hi John,

      If you are dedicated on pursuing PPV, then a good membership site related to PPV marketing may be what you need....its one of the best ways to get traffic specific advice!

      Alternatively, a cheaper option would be to look for a highly recommended WSO relating to PPV or another digital non-WSO product!! Membership sites are typically expensive, so this is a much more inexpensive option
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2985570].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author MikeMorgan
      Originally Posted by John David View Post

      Hi Mike ,

      I am planning to start PPV .

      Could you please give me some tips on how to get started .

      Thank you .
      John
      Hi John,

      The safest and effective way to start any successful PPV campaign is to start a campaign with highly targeted and small number of targets .

      Hope that helps.

      Mike
      Signature
      CPA Game Changer - Coming Very Soon !

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3596165].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author fcebri24
    Thanks for the information Mike. This an eye-opener for newbies like myself. I like your honesty about the losing money part. It is business expenses like any other businesses.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3596724].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author AJ1961
      Very helpful info! Thanks! I'm a newbie and am always looking for info. I have to chuckle though, a few days ago I was reading a thread on WF with some folks defending why they, well lets just say 'aren't always nice' to newbies and most said it was because they got tired of seeing the same old questions. Now here is this thread offering up some good info, especially for us newbies and someone's complaining that it's not brand new earth shattering info! hahaha! Can't please all the folks all the time. Personally, PPC petrifies me as I have no money to lose, but reading this makes me want to give it a go, especially for facebook. I've been dying to advertise there. Can't wait for your free advertising tips - maybe they'll help me make enough to afford it!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3616708].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author MikeMorgan
        Originally Posted by AJ1961 View Post

        Very helpful info! Thanks! I'm a newbie and am always looking for info. I have to chuckle though, a few days ago I was reading a thread on WF with some folks defending why they, well lets just say 'aren't always nice' to newbies and most said it was because they got tired of seeing the same old questions. Now here is this thread offering up some good info, especially for us newbies and someone's complaining that it's not brand new earth shattering info! hahaha! Can't please all the folks all the time. Personally, PPC petrifies me as I have no money to lose, but reading this makes me want to give it a go, especially for facebook. I've been dying to advertise there. Can't wait for your free advertising tips - maybe they'll help me make enough to afford it!
        Originally Posted by ejb2059 View Post

        Thank you for an excellent post! I've been "dabbling" with CPA over the past couple of months.. I've made money but I know there's so much more I need to learn

        I like CPA and want to take my marketing to another level, I just need to figure out how to do that

        Rev
        Originally Posted by John Hughes View Post

        Thanks Mike
        Originally Posted by brian4105 View Post

        Great post Mike!

        I'm just starting to get my feet wet in the ppv game. I can see that you can lose alot of money if you don't know what your doing. I keep reading more info here in the WF to gain as much knowledge as I can.
        Glad you liked it .
        Signature
        CPA Game Changer - Coming Very Soon !

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3664858].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author 4xstore
      Thanks for that wonderful post.I've discover very few guru comes out straight to explain in details what processes they've pass through to get to the present stage.Everyone will agree with me that online internet marketing is like the big ocean full of deadly sharks.you know sharks needed to eat the same fish to survive.The Guru's feed on the newbie to keep counting on there millions.It's possible to make a killing online.It's all about duplications.Period.Be disciplined to follow and replicate what made the first bucks for you.
      Thank you.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3814531].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author MikeMorgan
        Originally Posted by 4xstore View Post

        .Be disciplined to follow and replicate what made the first bucks for you.
        I really liked the idea . It is how smart marketers make lots of money online .

        It is always advisable to track your results so as to identify the losers and winners of your campaign .

        Then the rest will be all about scaling and duplicating your campaign .

        And , As you said discipline is also KEY .
        Signature
        CPA Game Changer - Coming Very Soon !

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3816277].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Biowza
    Originally Posted by Mike Morgan. View Post

    Unless you fully understand and master any paid traffic source , don't use it
    I see what you're trying to say here, but I'm of the mindset that in order to really 'understand' a paid traffic source you need to get your feet wet and jump into some campaigns.

    You can read all the info you want for free online, but at the end of the day, most knowledge comes from failure. I think that's important. The amount of money invested is the key, people shouldn't be afraid to create a small campaign, even if they are fairly 'new' to the CPA game.

    I'd prefer to say.

    "Learn all you can about your chosen traffic source before diving in, but don't expect to turn a profit right away, think of failed campaigns as 'lessons' rather than 'failures'"
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3596779].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Kenster
      Originally Posted by Biowza View Post

      I see what you're trying to say here, but I'm of the mindset that in order to really 'understand' a paid traffic source you need to get your feet wet and jump into some campaigns.

      You can read all the info you want for free online, but at the end of the day, most knowledge comes from failure. I think that's important. The amount of money invested is the key, people shouldn't be afraid to create a small campaign, even if they are fairly 'new' to the CPA game.

      I'd prefer to say.

      "Learn all you can about your chosen traffic source before diving in, but don't expect to turn a profit right away, think of failed campaigns as 'lessons' rather than 'failures'"


      Paid traffic is tough. So I think ultimately you are right that getting your feet wet is the best way to learn, but if you are workign with a tight budget, its good to get at least a very solid base understanding before jumping in. If you have $100 bucks and don't know what you are doing, it can be gone in PPC in literally 10 minutes.

      And the tough thing is that it's pretty hard to get enough traffic to even learn get meaningful results to learn from without a larger budget.

      So, it's going to be a balancing act and the "right" time to jump in will ultimately depend on your situation and budget.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3605469].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author MikeMorgan
      Originally Posted by Biowza View Post


      I'd prefer to say.

      "Learn all you can about your chosen traffic source before diving in, but don't expect to turn a profit right away, think of failed campaigns as 'lessons' rather than 'failures'"
      Well said.
      Signature
      CPA Game Changer - Coming Very Soon !

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3612356].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Kay King
      2010 thread
      Signature
      Every child needs a pet because every family needs an optimist

      Saving one dog will not save the world....but will forever change the world for one dog.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11314512].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author imback
    I would also recommend trying some of the free methods first!

    Good Luck to you!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3606029].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author brian4105
    Great post Mike!

    I'm just starting to get my feet wet in the ppv game. I can see that you can lose alot of money if you don't know what your doing. I keep reading more info here in the WF to gain as much knowledge as I can.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3612655].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author John Hughes
    Thanks Mike
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3614823].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ejb2059
    Thank you for an excellent post! I've been "dabbling" with CPA over the past couple of months.. I've made money but I know there's so much more I need to learn

    I like CPA and want to take my marketing to another level, I just need to figure out how to do that

    Rev
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3615470].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Kenster
      Originally Posted by ejb2059 View Post

      Thank you for an excellent post! I've been "dabbling" with CPA over the past couple of months.. I've made money but I know there's so much more I need to learn

      I like CPA and want to take my marketing to another level, I just need to figure out how to do that

      Rev

      Think big. Bigger marketers, bigger traffic sources, bigger products, bigger brainstorming.


      Thinking big is hugely important in this game.


      Also, don't be afraid to rinse and repeat your way up the ladder. This was the essence of my business plan, I called it the power of numbers. 1000 campaigns each making $2/day average is still $2,000/day

      no need to find that one killer campaign
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3684326].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author bmfhmjn
    Please give me some site as example
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3678126].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ivanasage
    Look good for beginners as me. But it is more risk if we spend money with wrong ways.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3679596].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author MikeMorgan
      Originally Posted by ivanasage View Post

      Look good for beginners as me. But it is more risk if we spend money with wrong ways.
      You are definitely right.

      If you don't know what you are doing, paid traffic sources could drain your making budget quickly and badly.
      Signature
      CPA Game Changer - Coming Very Soon !

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3716315].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tayuyaa
    Awesome post, I like the way you explain each and every step, it almost sounds a bit easy! I agree that in order to succeed we need to track everything and be very careful with our money.

    I just dont understand when you say, "Unless you fully understand and master any paid traffic source , don’t use it" because in order to master it, we need to use it no? If no, how can we master the traffic source?

    Thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3716454].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author MikeMorgan
      Originally Posted by tayuyaa View Post

      Awesome post, I like the way you explain each and every step, it almost sounds a bit easy! I agree that in order to succeed we need to track everything and be very careful with our money.

      I just dont understand when you say, "Unless you fully understand and master any paid traffic source , don't use it" because in order to master it, we need to use it no? If no, how can we master the traffic source?

      Thanks
      Hi,

      Thanks for your question .

      What I mean is if you don't know what you are doing with any paid traffic source such as PPC , PPC , Media buying, etc, you could lose lots of money quickly .


      So, before you try any advertising network, make sure that you do your best to know everything about the system.

      For instance, if you want to use Adwords make sure that you clearly understand each of the following critical components:

      1. Finding the Most Profitable Keywords;

      2. Writing a Powerful and Compelling Ad Copy;

      3. Bidding for Optimum Spot which brings Optimum ROI;

      4. Targeting your ad so as to reach the right audiences for your products or services ;

      5. Testing and Tracking

      6. Developing and optimizing highly powerful landing page ;

      7. Proper account organization;

      8. Managing your account effectively and efficiently;

      9. How to boost Quality Score .
      If you look at point number 5 , tracking , before you use any PPC network , you have to know what tracking means , what part of your campaign you should track , what tracking tool to use , how to track each of your metrics , how to install tracking system , when and how to ditch a loser campaign , etc .

      The same thing applies for the other points mentioned.

      Hope it helps.
      Mike
      Signature
      CPA Game Changer - Coming Very Soon !

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3741412].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ktshoppe
    Thanks for the information, Mike for beginners like me, but for those who can afford to lose some money
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3717293].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MikeMorgan
    Another important tip I would like to give is ...

    Always be unique or standout from your competitor.

    The point is the vast majority of marketers who use paid traffic sources almost use the same old and outdated techniques and strategies. So, if you are doing it in the same way everybody is doing, you are not going to make money.

    Analyze carefully and come out with a unique twist and strategy.
    Signature
    CPA Game Changer - Coming Very Soon !

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3909201].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author StoneWilson
    So many people using PPC networks as main traffic resource, why there are winners and losers? I believe all of them should have done test before they scale, so any detailed clue?
    Signature
    Looking for godaddy renewal coupon? Check GodaddyRenewal.com!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3911638].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author MikeMorgan
      Originally Posted by StoneWilson View Post

      So many people using PPC networks as main traffic resource, why there are winners and losers? I believe all of them should have done test before they scale, so any detailed clue?
      You are right , lots of people use PPC to drive traffic to their products , services , affiliate programs or CPA offers .

      And , as you said most of them don't succeed , simply because they don't do it the right way .

      The truth is ...PPC campaigns have lots of critical elements. Now, if you want to succeed , you have to know each component and apply correctly .

      Testing is one of the critical components. So , before you move into any massive PPC campaigns , you have to create small test campaign , track and optimize until you get winning campaign . Once you get a wining campaign, you can scale it massively.

      The beauty of PPC is once you get a winning campaign, it is so scalable that you can change winning campaign into thousands of dollars.
      Signature
      CPA Game Changer - Coming Very Soon !

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3998631].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Kenster
        Originally Posted by Mike Morgan. View Post

        You are right , lots of people use PPC to drive traffic to their products , services , affiliate programs or CPA offers .

        And , as you said most of them don't succeed , simply because they don't do it the right way .

        The truth is ...PPC campaigns have lots of critical elements. Now, if you want to succeed , you have to know each component and apply correctly .

        Testing is one of the critical components. So , before you move into any massive PPC campaigns , you have to create small test campaign , track and optimize until you get winning campaign . Once you get a wining campaign, you can scale it massively.

        The beauty of PPC is once you get a winning campaign, it is so scalable that you can change winning campaign into thousands of dollars.


        I agree. PPC is awesome as a traffic source but people underestimate the work involved in setting up a winning campaign. Most campaigns are not winners and nearly every campaign won't start off as a winner. Unless you are willing to put up with the frustration and work of split testing the crap out of a campaign, PPC isn't a good option.

        If you are very methodical and dont mind testing and tracking like crazy, then PPC is a good option. The upside is tremendous for those who are willing to run with it the right way!
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4000702].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mithukarim
    I am a new in CPAmarketing. Please help me. Tell me which is the best traffic source for CPA. I have an account on adworkmedia if anyone work with adworkmedia please help me. my skype is: rkmithu00
    Signature
    mithukarim
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10627445].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author IM Lover
    Awesome guide thank you very much, I just started with CPA recently. One REALLY good resource I found is: https://www.cpaelites.com it's got everything from guides, niches and follow along sections on there.

    Should help any newbies here like me too!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11149109].message }}
  • Hello, I am starting CPA marketing and joined ADVIDI network. My plan is to earn money from free traffic(due to very low budget) and reinvest them in paid traffic. But the network pays at minimum $1500. What should I do? Should I join a network that is newbie friendly?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11314066].message }}

Trending Topics