Why brag? 3 reasons:
1) I see some people, "Can you really make good money with CPA?" Yes, you can! I quit my job because I literally make more in my sleep than I did during a full work day.
2) I may want to release a CPA WSO in the future, so I want to establish some cheap credibility.
3) I hope you find this inspiring, or maybe even a little maddening. There's nothing wrong with feeling jealous. Jealousy has been a great motivator throughout my life.
I consistently make over $500/day in profit, even on my slowest day. Yesterday I made $1,903.25 in revenue, all with CPA (profit was about $1200). Today I will make more; I'm already over $700 in profit and the day is young.
Here is a screenshot from my Neverblue acct from just today. There are still 14 hours to go in the day, and NB is just ONE of my CPA networks:
Yes, I could easily fake this, but I didn't. Sorry for blocking most of the info out, but I'm cautious (almost forgot to block my aff ID!).
I haven't been doing this long enough to the point where I can retire just yet, but I plan to keep making enough money to be very comfortable. Don't let anyone tell you that you can't make a living with CPA, even in this economy.
So this isn't a total waste of your time, some quick tips:
1) I learned a lot of basic info from the WF when I was just starting, but now that I generally know what I'm doing, I try not to waste too much time here. I've learned 1000 times more through experience than I did reading the WF or any WSOs.
2) You know how most networks list the most popular offers? I make most of my money with offers that aren't on that list. Sure, sometimes I make a lot with popular offers, but more often I promote obscure ones. It's up to you to find the offers that work for you. Don't get distracted by what the network tells you to run.
3) Affiliate managers are there to help you with problems you encounter or to give pay bumps (don't forget to ask!), but they will not give you too many tips on how to make money. If they knew exactly what to do to make money, they would do it themselves (and some do). They can tell you what's popular, but not much more than that.
4) You don't need a coach. I got a coach when I started, and it was a complete waste of money (that individual has since been banned from the WF).
5) I've never begged anyone for tips or to help me out, and I've never met another successful marketer who has either. When I get a message saying, "I just lost my job and I could really use some help with CPA," it makes me feel really bad for them. I try to help, however, there's not much I can say that will help them in the long-term. Sadly, somebody with this mindset probably won't succeed ("Somebody else has the answer, and if they will just tell me, I will be successful").
Anyway, that is my rant and my shameless bragging. Take it for what it's worth.