Hiring Freelancer to complete CPA Lead Offers. Is it will be worthed??

by Andro
40 replies
Guys,

I found some people offering make a revenue of leads.
Do you ever use this method on making your cpa leads gets earned?

Please advice, I'm on the way to hire some guy on fiverr
The guy profile on fiverr: hxxp://fiverr.com/users/leaddeliver
I cannot put URL at this time, so change the hxxp to http

I think it will be great if he can drive my 10 leads in just for $5.
Besides or in other thing, my leads commission are 4 EURO per lead.

Thanks in Advance.
#complete #cpa #freelancer #hiring #lead #offers #worthed
  • Profile picture of the author bravo75
    You will end up getting banned from the affiliate network.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3044907].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Faizudin
    It called as blackhat. Dont use that method unless you want to get banned.
    Signature
    You Won't Know Unless You Try!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3044940].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author twinpeaks
    I won't use such a tactic. CPA network can detect fraud clicks. That's why many complaint the conversions are very low or even to zero.

    Let's things run naturally like organic search is much safer and fair to advertiser.
    Just mainly my 2 cents opinion.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3044967].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Andro
      Originally Posted by bravo75 View Post

      You will end up getting banned from the affiliate network.
      Originally Posted by Faizudin View Post

      It called as BlueFart. Dont use that method unless you want to get banned.
      Yes, I might it too.

      Originally Posted by twinpeaks View Post

      I won't use such a tactic. CPA network can detect fraud clicks. That's why many complaint the conversions are very low or even to zero.

      Let's things run naturally like organic search is much safer and fair to advertiser.
      Just mainly my 2 cents opinion.
      Do you ever thinking about you send the traffics, then hire some like that guy to complete the leads. That is on my mind right now,
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3045371].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author DanGlobalizer
        ...and people wonder why it's so hard to get into legitimate affiliate networks...
        Signature

        Looking for affiliate marketing help? Contact me for top performing offers from all over the globe and the best ways to promote them!

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3045390].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author hilhilginger
      Originally Posted by twinpeaks View Post

      I won't use such a tactic. CPA network can detect fraud clicks. That's why many complaint the conversions are very low or even to zero.

      Let's things run naturally like organic search is much safer and fair to advertiser.
      Just mainly my 2 cents opinion.
      I don't know how to implement organic search?
      Signature

      They have over 2300 Offers, Instant PayPal Payments and Free Training Articles.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3084497].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author williamrs
    It's obvious that it would be considered BH and the network would ban your account. This needs to be a win win game, and with this technique I can't see how the advertiser makes money.


    William
    Signature
    Steal My Profit Strategy



    >> Download Now <<
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3045640].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author cpaleadtroy
    Thank you for asking ahead of time. A lot of people assume it's okay without reading our rules and later get banned as a result, which leaves them with a very bad impression of us.

    Paying someone to complete our offers would result in a lot of revenue for you, but no revenue for our advertiser (low quality). If we could find a way to effectively monetize this promotion method, we would allow it.

    If you need another idea for a niche, please check out our CPAlead Marketplace and the Warrior Special Offers.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3045969].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Kay King
      He didn't ask if it was ok - he asked if it would be profitable.

      I've noticed quite a few who do CPA aren't worried about being honest - only about being caught. Of course, that's true in other areas of work and life, too.

      kay
      Signature
      Saving one dog will not change the world - but the world changes forever for that one dog.
      ***
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3045992].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Kenster
        Originally Posted by Kay King View Post

        He didn't ask if it was ok - he asked if it would be profitable.

        I've noticed quite a few who do CPA aren't worried about being honest - only about being caught. Of course, that's true in other areas of work and life, too.

        kay


        Good point.

        In my opinion, its not even worth getting into CPA if your vision is this short-sighted.

        This is a business and its important to approach it as such. Trying to pull a quick one just isnt good business.

        I would suggest picking a free traffic source and just work your tail off to master it and set up a legitimate and passive income stream
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3046302].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Andro
        Originally Posted by Kay King View Post

        He didn't ask if it was ok - he asked if it would be profitable.

        I've noticed quite a few who do CPA aren't worried about being honest - only about being caught. Of course, that's true in other areas of work and life, too.

        kay
        You take my question very clear. We all know about the risks that we will faces if fraud are detected on our revenue. But everything will be ok if the advertiser got benefits from our did and action, right?!
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3051534].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author bravo75
          Why don't you go an get an incentive script? That way you can reward people to compete your offers all day long without having to worry about getting banned from networks. The #1 incentive marketing script on the web | FSRevolution

          It also depends on the network in question. Maxbounty for example do have incentive offers but I know for a fact through talking to AM's there that they frown upon incentive stuff.

          If you want to go down this road (which is bluefart) you would be better off going with networks like pointclicktrack, instadollaz, adscend media etc.
          I think you would get away with it (for a while anyway).

          Originally Posted by Andro View Post

          You take my question very clear. We all know about the risks that we will faces if fraud are detected on our revenue. But everything will be ok if the advertiser got benefits from our did and action, right?!
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3051567].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Kenster
          Originally Posted by Andro View Post

          You take my question very clear. We all know about the risks that we will faces if fraud are detected on our revenue. But everything will be ok if the advertiser got benefits from our did and action, right?!

          But if you are paying for somebody to fill out the leads I can assure you the advertiser will not get any benefit. There are ways to promote an offer that don't exactly meet the guidelines of the offer but still convert on the backend....in my opinion, this is a calculated risk marketers can take and more times than not it turns out ok.

          BUT, when the advertiser doesn't benefit like in the scenario of paying people to fill out offers, then more times then none nobody wins. You will probably end up losing money because you wont get paid any commissions.

          Here is the thing..

          The advertiser isn't paying for an email address in an email submit, they are paying for the ability to monetize that email address. Sure you may be giving them email addresses but if those email addresses have no interest in the offer (whcih they presumably won't, they just filled it out to get paid) then that email addressed can't be monetized.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3051901].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Andro
            Originally Posted by Kenster View Post

            But if you are paying for somebody to fill out the leads I can assure you the advertiser will not get any benefit. There are ways to promote an offer that don't exactly meet the guidelines of the offer but still convert on the backend....in my opinion, this is a calculated risk marketers can take and more times than not it turns out ok.

            BUT, when the advertiser doesn't benefit like in the scenario of paying people to fill out offers, then more times then none nobody wins. You will probably end up losing money because you wont get paid any commissions.

            Here is the thing..

            The advertiser isn't paying for an email address in an email submit, they are paying for the ability to monetize that email address. Sure you may be giving them email addresses but if those email addresses have no interest in the offer (whcih they presumably won't, they just filled it out to get paid) then that email addressed can't be monetized.
            Thanks Kenster, now I've learned something more from you to how understanding of Advertiser benefit comes. Then I focus on getting users to take my leads very hard for never or even think twice to pay some programs and methods.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3057486].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author harro1
              No cpa network allow such thing, however you can start GPT site where users can earn points to complete cpa offers, i know few networks allow this.
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3062609].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mtmjohn
    You will get banned very quickly and all your payments will be withheld! So, never try to do such a thing.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3046458].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mrclintonn
    OK. some curious mind questions. People already said send legitmate trafic instead of paying some one to do offer because it will be a win win situation and advertiser makes money. So here is my question, for example say a free sign up offer: how in da world does it make a single difference if some one from a legitimate source signed that free sign up or some one who gets paid? thas a free ign up anyway? can some one explain?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3047334].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Waddle
      Banned
      [DELETED]
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3047362].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author mrclintonn
        Originally Posted by Waddle View Post

        Is that a serious question? :confused:

        The advertiser can afford to pay you $1 a sign up because they're making more than $1 on the back end. In other words, once they've got that person's email address and contact details, they can start marketing products to them in the relevant niche. You getting that $1 is predicated on the advertiser being able to make more than $1 per sign up on average.

        If you pay some guy in India 5c to sign up for email offers, there's no way that the Indian guy is ever actually going to buy anything from the advertisers who are running those offers. The advertiser pays you $1 per signup in good faith, and you're sending them fake leads that are never, ever going to be profitable for the advertiser.

        You'll find that the advertiser rapidly bans you because the leads you're sending aren't profitable. However you would probably get detected and banned even before that because none of the signups you sent would show any activity beyond the initial email signup page, you would probably get detected for duplicate IPs, duplicate user agents etc.

        You have to learn how to generate real traffic, or find a real job.
        well those may be true but I dont think those are always true. I personally signed up many offer just because some banner attracted me on some site and i never went beyond that, I was organic trafic myself. i am 100% sure there are millions of people like me who never goes beyond sign ups and i am not sure how in da world cpa company makes money out of it. What I always belive they earn some other way rather than getting email address and try to send offer to sell. so for example say i have sent 100 genuine leads to a offer and unfortunately none of them went beyond just sign up so you are saying eve though leads were 100% genuine I will get banned just because they were not profitable? If thats the case dont u think they are actually violating their contacts? no where in their campaigh details it is mentioned, "you will get banned if your lead doesn't convert in to sale.."
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3047423].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author williamrs
          Originally Posted by mrclintonn View Post

          well those may be true but I dont think those are always true. I personally signed up many offer just because some banner attracted me on some site and i never went beyond that, I was organic trafic myself. i am 100% sure there are millions of people like me who never goes beyond sign ups and i am not sure how in da world cpa company makes money out of it. What I always belive they earn some other way rather than getting email address and try to send offer to sell. so for example say i have sent 100 genuine leads to a offer and unfortunately none of them went beyond just sign up so you are saying eve though leads were 100% genuine I will get banned just because they were not profitable? If thats the case dont u think they are actually violating their contacts? no where in their campaigh details it is mentioned, "you will get banned if your lead doesn't convert in to sale.."
          The advertiser shouldn't expect that every lead will be profitable, but some of them need to be. For example, if the advertiser is paying $1 per lead and you send 9 leads that make him $0 and one that makes him $15, the advertiser got a good ROI. Eventually, you may send only legit traffic and still don't produce good leads. In this case, the network will contact you and you will need to explain how you're generating traffic. If they see that your methods are legit and your intentions are good, they will block your access to the offer, but not your whole account. It happens because some offers don't work with some traffic sources (this is the reason why some offers don't allow certain traffic sources). If you're using BH methods your entire account will get banned and you won't earn any commissions.

          CPA is supposed to be a win win situation, because it's impossible for an advertiser to pay you hundreds of dollars without getting a ruturn on their investment. That would be a donation.


          William
          Signature
          Steal My Profit Strategy



          >> Download Now <<
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3047686].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author aminur
            Originally Posted by williamrs View Post

            The advertiser shouldn't expect that every lead will be profitable, but some of them need to be. For example, if the advertiser is paying $1 per lead and you send 9 leads that make him $0 and one that makes him $15, the advertiser got a good ROI. Eventually, you may send only legit traffic and still don't produce good leads. In this case, the network will contact you and you will need to explain how you're generating traffic. If they see that your methods are legit and your intentions are good, they will block your access to the offer, but not your whole account. It happens because some offers don't work with some traffic sources (this is the reason why some offers don't allow certain traffic sources). If you're using BH methods your entire account will get banned and you won't earn any commissions.

            CPA is supposed to be a win win situation, because it's impossible for an advertiser to pay you hundreds of dollars without getting a ruturn on their investment. That would be a donation.


            William
            I totally agree with william. They also will check the email open rate of the leads you bring to their database. If you get 100 real human leads and they open up emails from the advertiser but don't buy any thing that's a different case. Where you get some one to just opt-in 100 times, this means hardly there will be any open rate from those leads. They will track the result from every possible way before they pay you. No body wants to pay for nothing.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3902871].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Waddle
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3047485].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Kenster
      Originally Posted by Waddle View Post

      You're clutching at straws. The network is under no obligation to pay you if your leads are fraudulent.

      Statistically a certain percentage of surfers will and won't go past the offer page. If the metrics for your traffic differ too much from the statistical means for all the traffic going to a particular offer it stands out like a sore thumb. If you're just sending bad quality traffic that doesn't convert on the back end, the advertiser will just scrub your leads, tell you not to send any more traffic and will cut you off, perhaps without paying you. If you're sending outright fraud sign ups, the network will ban you and you won't get paid.

      There are tons and tons technical and statistical methods for detecting fraud sign ups and if you're asking these kinds of questions, you don't have the skills to work around the fraud detection at any established network. People try this stuff all day every day and the big networks have whole teams of geeks dedicated to fraud control.

      Trust me, your time and money is much better spent on working out ways to generate real traffic. If you can generate real traffic, you will never be short of real money.


      Agreed. Generating bogus traffic wont make you the big bucks. Sometimes people do bluefart stuff and then throw in some junk traffic so temporarily make the stats lok good but then they just jump around from network to network with their futures and incomes fading as networks share fraud lists.

      At the end of the day, putting ethics and morals aside, it makes more financial sense to stick with legitimate promotion, for YOUR sake and for OUR sake as an industry
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3048324].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author RyanEagle
    It's fraud and unethical. Even though I dislike the CPALead guys, they don't deserve that. Nobody does.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3066439].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author FrankBowman
    I still can't believe the OP asked the question or "made the observation"

    This is not only unethical, it's illegal. The CPA networks rarely press charges, however if the numbers are big.............?

    ..........guess what, about 5 years ago, an organized crime "family" in NYC ran a major Adsense fraudulent click scam, everything was supposedly automated.

    Wanna know where those guys are now?.................cell block D !!!

    Federal Prison
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3066550].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author KC-Coop
    Doing that would be fraud, and it wouldn't make the advertiser any money. Your account would likely be banned before you ever got paid - and you'll have a harder time making money legitimately if you get yourself banned from several networks.

    Affiliates that make the most money - think about the advertiser before themselves. Instead of thinking about - how can I get them to fill out the lead so I get paid and who cares what they do after that - you should take a different approach.

    Think about how you can deliver qualified leads to the advertiser that will make THEM money - as they are the ones paying you in the long run. If you deliver quality leads, you'll have a much better chance at a long term business in this industry.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3068156].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author yuviplays
    You will get banned very quickly and all your payments will be withheld! dont try to do this type of things .. Try your hand on free traffic methods .. You are paying $5 for getting BH leads better you invest that money in facebook or youtube and make some long term income ...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3072166].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ukbuddy2
    Got to agree with above really

    invest that money in something whitehat.
    However you may have already used your fiverr person 9and got banned!!)

    or not as thecase may be

    this is what will happen
    you pay your guy for each gig $5 a time - he/she gets their money
    you get yours at the end of the month!!
    compliance look at your account and see fraud leads you get banned and no money
    you are all your payments out of pocket!!

    just my 2p worht
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3073880].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Flaura78
    Sure, I agree everyone. It is just as bad as filling them out yourself. Not worth losing all your earnings.
    Signature

    Online Marketing Agencies let you down? Leave it to Laura!
    Customized automated online marketing sales funnels for your business.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3074601].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author pickoshe
    It is fraud and unethical. You will also need to keep a close eye on who is filling out things on your site. For example if you have a reward site and your members are using proxies to fill out more offers you can get banned this way, even though you aren't actually doing anything wrong.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3076278].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author abbeynism
    getting referrals the hard way is the best and last for long if not for ever. I started an hub last month and it has generated more than $300 in a month likewise some other hub and sites.

    It may takes time and patience but it is better and safe.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3078723].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author marketwarrior06
    Banned
    Guys i think you all are expert and you can make a huge amount of money by doing organic search. so don't go for the BF technique. you can easily creat another account but the bad claim that you gather can't be removed from your carrier.
    thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3078887].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author macoent
    You only need to really do this is the offers you're promoting are cash incentivized. If they aren't then you really don't need to do it or you'll regret it.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3079119].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author EmpyreRJ
    They mostly use incentive or blackhat method so its not good for you
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3085267].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jordanberg2311
    I just read the title and concluded

    this is F-R-A-U-D
    Signature
    PM Me For Your PPC AdWords Help
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3903007].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author oDigger
      Hate to beat a dead horse here but it needs to be reinforced.

      Never send bogus leads or make bogus sales. It screws over the network and advertiser and will destroy your name in this game before it even begins.

      And just because a purchase isn't made in an offer doesn't mean that the advertiser isn't looking for something of value. An email or any other information is only valuable if it can be monetized and hiring someone to complete cpa offers will never back out as valuable for the advertiser.
      Signature
      oDigger - The Largest Affiliate Offer Search Engine.

      Find and Compare Over 65,000 Offers Across 230 Networks.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3903300].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author pdscottjr
        Boo to all you squares who allow your lack of creativity and experience to drive your understanding. You humor me! "if you fill out CPA offers you will get banned without pay"

        I disagree!

        You MIGHT get banned if you do it wrong!

        If you do not know how to fill out CPA offers and not get caught do not open your mouth and distract others by telling them lies or leading them to believe there is not a method which exist which will render you thousands of dollars a day. Just because you were not creative and intellectual enough to pull it off does not mean is not plausible. If you believe filling out cpa offers with bots or paying others to do so is illegal then I have some beach front property in Colorado that I want to sell you.

        What also makes me laugh is how criminals hide behind titles and labels like blackhat and whitehat yet they point their fingers at others when in reality they are just criminals also. Instead of hiding from your criminality behind false positives like Black & White hat titles embrace your vil·lain·ous behavior, start thinking outside the box, and join the rest of the elite thinkers whom have found MANY ways to cheat the MACHINE while simulataneously sipping mai tai's within rich vacation circles all paid for by commissions issued by ALL OF THE MAJOR AFFILIATE PROGRAMS!

        The reason you do not hear about it is because the game is designed to naturally unfold, not told! Think of it like this if you had an algorithm which could predict the lottery numbers every week would you tell anyone else?! I think not, however if you found out that someone else figure out the same algorithm you would embrace them for their accomplishments. The same applies for filling out CPA offers.

        AND DONT TELL ME YOU THINK ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO OUT THINK half witted, lack·a·dai·si·cal, 12-15 dollar per hour making affiliate managers, whom work just enough to maintain their jobs. If you believe this you should not be marketing anyways!

        Good luck and,

        Seeing is Believing! So get to SEEING!!!!! AND STOP THEORIZING!!
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6815692].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author pdscottjr
          To answer the question of the post, I DO NOT think it is wise to hire a freelancer to do anything illegal. If you think its okay to hire freelancers to do illegal activities for you then just handcuff yourself and report to the FBI headquarters and save tax payer's dollars.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6815737].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author cpaddiction
    Old school fraud methods, easy to track down and get your accounts banned.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6816857].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Daniel L
    Hiring others to cheat the system will never give you the end result...that is you making money! That is why most IM fail because they don't learn to do the business the right way.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6816899].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author subho67
    Dont even try this.This is the only reason networks gets a bad impression not paying such people.Its a win.win situation man.Try it honestly.Lot of money is to be made here.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6820916].message }}

Trending Topics