recently i have seen many many threads about LeadBolt and CPALead - Who is better, why, where and how.
I decided to make an 1 day test and actually I'm pretty lucky i did that.
Until today i was using CPALead, but the new facts gave me a new opportunity!
First of all i want to start with the Good Points of CPALead (Ill not write here the good points of LeadBolt cause I'm using it only 1 day) without any relation to the ePC/CTR/Ratio.
- -Has Weekly Payments (which is really great)
- Always Pay on-time!
- Great Support.
- Unlimited PayPal payments (Which is GREAT!)
- A Payoneer Card Option (Which is best of all lol)
- A chat system where you can talk to other advertisers.
- Lotto / Points system that can grant you all the way up to 40% to your earnings.
- Great Statistics System.
- Super Friendly Ajax Widget Builder!
- Super Friendly Offers "Chooser" Page.
[-] - LeadBolt doesn't have that features!
But here is the reason why I'm really here..
All this good functions is nothing really without good offers, am i right? SURE!
While testing today, my CPALead EPC was only $0.06 for the US while my LeadBolt EPC was almost X3 on it! [$0.16].
I will not take it too long cause I'm very tired atm and ill let the screenshots to talk by themselves.
However Canada and UK traffic is kicking as*es on CPALead, i mean like $0.04 on LeadBolt and $0.23 on CPALead!
Q: What is ePC?
A: Earnings-Per-Click (EPC) - This is a metric to measure the effectiveness of being able to turn a click into commissions. Formula: EPC = (Clicks/$Commissions Earned)
A: United States / United Kingdom / Canada
- If you want to target the US you must use LeadBolt!
- If your traffic is coming from the UK/CA you must use CPALead!
Ohh, little edit: I have optimized the offers on BOTH of the company's, I'm not sure if i did my best on LeadBolt but i made the best on CPALead since I'm kinda old there and i know how things work (Yes, I have the GOLD surveys on CPALead)