15 replies
I am a member of maxbounty, and after 2 days, Ive made 200 dollars from facebook advertising. There is only on problem, at the money I have spare atm, I wont be able to run these ads for 1 month before I get paid. Is there any CPA networks what pay weekly with without making 3000 a week? please help!
#cpa #network
  • Profile picture of the author COPEAC Stephen
    Here is a past thread that may point you in the right direction...congrats on the success by the way

    http://www.warriorforum.com/ad-netwo...y-payouts.html
    Signature

    COPEAC launches COPEAC University. Looking to quit your 9-5? Click Here to find out more: http://www.copeacu.com/banner/?src=8

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3467472].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author InsideOV
    Try every network. I'd highly recommend (and I'm biased) checking out OfferVault.com for competing networks.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3467531].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ChrisBa
    Originally Posted by xaxistech View Post

    I am a member of maxbounty, and after 2 days, Ive made 200 dollars from facebook advertising. There is only on problem, at the money I have spare atm, I wont be able to run these ads for 1 month before I get paid. Is there any CPA networks what pay weekly with without making 3000 a week? please help!
    Most networks will pay weekly if you are making $1k a week..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3468352].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mygold
    Its depends on the network. Its highly varied from company to company. The company have not any weekly fixed budget. That is the internal things of a network.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3468428].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Davey T
      PeerFly has daily and 3 day payment options.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3474985].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Hyphen
    This thread again!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3476093].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author mtmjohn
      Originally Posted by Hyphen View Post

      This thread again!
      People keep asking the same questions over and over without searching, so I keep giving the same answers over and over. lol
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3545754].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Faizudin
        I have seen a lot of this kind of thread.Different words they use, but same meaning.The best networks id different from one person to another,so we see many different answer, each time.

        Originally Posted by mtmjohn View Post

        People keep asking the same questions over and over without searching, so I keep giving the same answers over and over. lol
        Signature
        You Won't Know Unless You Try!
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3546793].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author MikeMorgan
          Originally Posted by Faizudin View Post

          I have seen a lot of this kind of thread.Different words they use, but same meaning.The best networks id different from one person to another,so we see many different answer, each time.
          I would definitely agree.

          This sub forum is full of wealth of information.

          So, please check it before you post your questions.
          Signature
          CPA Game Changer - Coming Very Soon !

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3551913].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author CPAmojo
    If you are working with a trustworthy network, then they will pay you. I would continue to run traffic and ask them for a faster payout. With $200 in two days, they should consider at least net 15. If you are a new publisher, they probably won't do a faster payout.

    You need to build their trust as they have yet to test the quality of your leads.
    Signature
    CPAmojo is an Online Dating CPA Network >>> Monetize Your Mojo <<<
    $3-$8 per Free Lead. 5% Lifetime Commissions. CPAmojo Reviews
    Apply today and take your cut of the multi-Billion dollar online dating industry.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3479045].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Omid
    Originally Posted by xaxistech View Post

    I am a member of maxbounty, and after 2 days, Ive made 200 dollars from facebook advertising. There is only on problem, at the money I have spare atm, I wont be able to run these ads for 1 month before I get paid. Is there any CPA networks what pay weekly with without making 3000 a week? please help!
    Try Peerfly. I think they are good at this point.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3545171].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tonydyt
    Have a look at the site of mtmjohn in his signature.

    there are loads of networks displayed there and you can find all the info there ( included the payment info )

    But 200 in 2 days is great..we have some cool offers for you LOL!
    Signature

    Rise and Grind

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3546161].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author swayman
      Originally Posted by tonydyt View Post

      Have a look at the site of mtmjohn in his signature.

      there are loads of networks displayed there and you can find all the info there ( included the payment info )

      But 200 in 2 days is great..we have some cool offers for you LOL!

      Try Hydragroup, their payout is unbeatable.
      Min 1K perweek for 2 months you can get weekly payment, but if you can drive a good volume and quality leads, then don't need to wait for 2 months, just talk with your AM and he/she will gladly gives you weekly immediately.
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3546430].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author wanna-succeed
    Davey get that affiliate link outa there...
    Signature

    No sig, good day m8...

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3546682].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author johnnyk5
    Convert2Media and Ads4Dough - my favorite networks, both will give you weekly with 1k a week in volume.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3554245].message }}

Trending Topics