CPA Network Approval - URL?

8 replies
Hi,

I've applied for some CPA networks, and I want to say, first of all, I am not a newbie. I've been with some reputable networks for a long time and I have some very successful campaigns running with them.

However, my traffic comes from display advertising and direct linking.

I don't have a URL that I use for CPA. I don't even have an internet marketing website. I just have some throw-away domain names that I use for redirecting offers in case they expire, but it's still basically direct linking.

I'm joining networks that provide higher payouts for campaigns I already have running successfully. However, I find myself getting rejected from a lot of CPA networks due to my URL.

What should I do in this case?

Thanks.
#approval #cpa #network #url
  • Profile picture of the author Kenster
    I would just create a quick site for your business and submit that. The most important thing is trying to reach out to the network beforehand to explain your strategy.

    Also use an email from the URL you submit.... roger@yourdomain.com
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3563885].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author williamrs
      Originally Posted by Kenster View Post

      I would just create a quick site for your business and submit that. The most important thing is trying to reach out to the network beforehand to explain your strategy.

      Also use an email from the URL you submit.... roger@yourdomain.com
      Yes, do it. Just create a simple personal site using a nice WP theme. It isn't hard or expensive and will solve your problem.


      William
      Signature
      Steal My Profit Strategy



      >> Download Now <<
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3564203].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author JamesMcCabe
        Hi,
        You really don't need a website that you are marketing from. I gave the CPA companies my blog site because the application required a URL, and when they questioned me on it, I explained that I don't use the website for marketing. It's my business blog. My purpose for CPA offers is for Banner Ads/Media Buys which don't require a website. I then focus our conversation in the direction I want it to go and what my purpose is for signing up with that particular CPA company. We then get on to more important topics such as the niches I like to target, volume etc. It works. Just be prepared before you speak with them. I was accepted to my first 2 CPA companies in the same week just by doing this.
        Signature

        Educate, Engage, Dominate in the new Cryptocurrency economy. Join us Mon-Fri 3pm Eastern LIVE on Facebook. https://BitcoinDomination.net

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3564512].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author lovingperson
          Originally Posted by JamesMcCabe View Post

          Hi,
          You really don't need a website that you are marketing from. I gave the CPA companies my blog site because the application required a URL, and when they questioned me on it, I explained that I don't use the website for marketing. It's my business blog. My purpose for CPA offers is for Banner Ads/Media Buys which don't require a website. I then focus our conversation in the direction I want it to go and what my purpose is for signing up with that particular CPA company. We then get on to more important topics such as the niches I like to target, volume etc. It works. Just be prepared before you speak with them. I was accepted to my first 2 CPA companies in the same week just by doing this.
          james your comment attract me to ask you for a help, i also made calls them but they did not get me approval, by saing this that i have no enough experience, even i answered them all of their questions,
          my friend can you help me in this regard?
          i will be thankfull
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3569695].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mtmjohn
    My advice: Call them asap and show them proof that you have been successful with some CPA networks and let them see some screenshots about your income if it's necessary.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3565953].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author akalaide
      Originally Posted by mtmjohn View Post

      My advice: Call them asap and show them proof that you have been successful with some CPA networks and let them see some screenshots about your income if it's necessary.
      Agreed. Being proactive will definitely help your efforts in joining any CPA network.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3569006].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author JasonWestwick
      Originally Posted by mtmjohn View Post

      My advice: Call them asap and show them proof that you have been successful with some CPA networks and let them see some screenshots about your income if it's necessary.
      Follow this advice, by speaking to the networks it shows you are willing to reach out and are open to communicate. Even if the network rejects your application, by calling them you can ascertain what the problem is and then either use that info to modify your application and gain approval or use that info to prepare your app for other networks.

      If you are with other networks and have success then screenshots of earnings will definitely get you in the door.
      Signature
      JOIN THE CPA FREEDOM BOOTCAMP!!!!

      Everything you need to know about making money with CPA!!

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3570947].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author adana
    Banned
    maybe the problem is the country from where you come from?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3570424].message }}

Trending Topics