13 replies
I applied and got accepted into Blam Ads, however they left out my login/password. It's been almost a week with no response from them on this issue.

I wanted to know from anyone that is with them how they compared up to CPALead?
#ads #blam #cpalead
  • Profile picture of the author mtmjohn
    I'm working with Blam Ads, and they are really great network. Its probably best to contact Ryan Eagle (the owner of Blam & EWA) directly if you have trouble reaching your AM at Blam. Email: ryan@eaglewebassets.com, AIM @ nXo.

    Best of luck to you
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3672061].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author imback
    Originally Posted by dropship View Post

    I applied and got accepted into Blam Ads, however they left out my login/password. It's been almost a week with no response from them on this issue.

    I wanted to know from anyone that is with them how they compared up to CPALead?

    Blam Ads is the best network for incentive offers by far in my opinion

    CHAD
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3672822].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author 1GreatCPA
    I am unlucky getting approval by Blam ads . Each time they rejected me without any reason .
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3673210].message }}
  • No comparison of BLAM ADS. This is the best and as mtmjohn has suggested, just follow. Mail to Ryan Eagle. He's an Awesome guy.
    Signature

    Subscribe to Hotel Book Save
    !!!Get Discount on every Booking!!!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3675960].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author mygold
      Originally Posted by masterofinternate View Post

      No comparison of BLAM ADS. This is the best and as mtmjohn has suggested, just follow. Mail to Ryan Eagle. He's an Awesome guy.
      hmm,
      He is right. Please don't waste time. Send him a mail.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3676390].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author WalkerIM
    Everyone have own opinion, I think the BLAMAds is better than CPALead.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3676559].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ChrisBa
    IMO Blamads, better people, better payouts, quicker payments, win!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3676752].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author expl0it8z
    cpalead is still the best cpa content gateway network today..try them
    Signature
    Propeller Ads - Adsense Alternative
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3677442].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author faceblogger
    Even though I have no experience with both

    BlamAds should be the best.....

    Because, I see time to time some new accounts spamming with CPAlead earning screen-shots on top Internet Marketing forums and that approach looks totally immature and unprofessional
    Signature

    no sig

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3677881].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dropship
    Wow, it's been over a week and no response. Emails to Ryan, Andre, and others at Blam Ads and they must of went ignored.

    Maybe they don't have time, but I would think any other network would be happy to help out their affiliates in getting started right away.

    It's one thing if you are denied on the network to ignore emails, but when I receive the approval email and nothing further that doesn't make sense.
    Signature
    **The #1 Secret & Strategies Used by SUPER AFFILIATES** [FREE BLUEPRINT DOWNLOAD HERE]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3681573].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author ARS
      Originally Posted by dropship View Post

      Wow, it's been over a week and no response. Emails to Ryan, Andre, and others at Blam Ads and they must of went ignored.

      Maybe they don't have time, but I would think any other network would be happy to help out their affiliates in getting started right away.

      It's one thing if you are denied on the network to ignore emails, but when I receive the approval email and nothing further that doesn't make sense.
      I had the same problem when I first applied, add them to AIM or another instant messenger, and ask them what's going on.
      They got me approved when I did that.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3721858].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dropship
    I did get approved. Not very impressed with their gateway customization along with having to apply for almost every good offer.
    Signature
    **The #1 Secret & Strategies Used by SUPER AFFILIATES** [FREE BLUEPRINT DOWNLOAD HERE]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3739804].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author hyy
    i want to buy it
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3758309].message }}

Trending Topics