Any Genuine CPA Network that pays out through liberty reserve ?

6 replies
Hi Friends,

I am looking for any Genuine CPA Network that pays out through Liberty reserve or Alert pay. Thanks in advance.
#cpa #genuine #liberty #network #pays #reserve
  • Profile picture of the author bimboy
    There are many cpa networks that pay through liberty reserve or alertpay . your can try racertpt.com , obeus.com, cpabuck.com
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5870890].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Reddevil007
      Originally Posted by bimboy View Post

      There are many cpa networks that pay through liberty reserve or alertpay . your can try racertpt.com , obeus.com, cpabuck.com
      LOL never heard about the networks you mentioned
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5871156].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Matthew NY
    I highly doubt it. Those are relatively sketchy money transfer sites. Most of them send you check, until you get over a certain threshold.
    Signature


    Want to see $500 days? Click Above!
    I will guide you the whole way there.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5871866].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Naveen K
    Originally Posted by shinemicheals View Post

    Hi Friends,

    I am looking for any Genuine CPA Network that pays out through Liberty reserve or Alert pay. Thanks in advance.
    lol liberty reserve is first of all not a payment processor.
    only way to withdraw is by exchanging that with someone else for real money.

    The only cpa network that I know which is going to use alertpay is peerfly.
    I think they are going to start using alertpay payments within next few weeks.
    Signature

    PPV PowerStar ____[WSO of the Day]____
    Make Constant Income with PPV Traffic

    $$$$$$~~~~>> BoxOfAds.com - Best PPV SPY Tool- use Coupon Code "NAVEEN50" to get $50 Discount<<~~~~$$$$$$
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5880102].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author eedriyz
      Originally Posted by Naveen K View Post

      lol liberty reserve is first of all not a payment processor.
      only way to withdraw is by exchanging that with someone else for real money.

      The only cpa network that I know which is going to use alertpay is peerfly.
      I think they are going to start using alertpay payments within next few weeks.
      Wow! It's going to be good seeing peerfly payout via alertpay, I'm okay with the payoneer though.
      Anyway cupid plc affiliate pays via alertpay. Only that it's strictly a dating affiliate site, so it would only work if you want to do dating. You can check them on affpaying or their link here: Niche affiliate marketing with the Cupid plc affiliate network. Daoleads also pays via Alertpay, but, complaints on them don't make them sound reliable.
      Payoneer beats them all, just go on cpabeyond or peerfly. Forget liberty reserve when it comes to cpa sites... Stress/risks involved in funding and withdrawing should be why the networks are not looking their side.
      Regards
      Idris
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5880254].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author David Payoneer
        Hey,

        Idris, thanks for the great review. I just want to let you guys know that anyone who signs up for Payoneer through Peerfly, until March 31st, will have the one-time activation fee waived.

        Feel free to contact me with any questions.
        Signature

        David S. Payoneer Community Manager
        ICQ: 620433289
        Ask me about becoming a Payoneer partner
        Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service here
        Refer a Friend

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5898247].message }}

Trending Topics