Every Tool You Need If You Want To Maximize CPA Marketing

37 replies
Alright Guys & Gals Let's Make A List of Every Tool You Currently Use to Maximize your CPA Marketing Business...

I'll Start with a few and then you can ADD on as you like:

1. Quantcast
2. Alexa
3. Keyword Spy
4. SpyFu
5. PPC Bully
6. Google Keyword Tool & Traffic Estimator
7. Speed PPC

Now it's your turn to STEP UP to the plate...
#arbitrage conspiracy #aymen #cpa #marketing #maximize #ppc #tool
  • Profile picture of the author nobodyspecial
    One's brain
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[337669].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author richfit
    Thanks Genius!
    Signature
    PerfectFunnelSystem.com - Enter to WIN a Brand NEW Kindle Fire + Download My Report titled, "11 Irresistible Money Magnets To Generate More Leads For Your Business!"

    Affiliates earn over $404 per sale + $38 per month recurring cash flow when you share "this experience" See why top marketers are promoting like crazy!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[337674].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Dave Ward
    A Plan - call it a Monetization Strategy if you like.
    Wordtracker
    TheAdTool ( cheaper than speed ppc, less bells and whistles but does the job for me)

    nobodyspecial mentioned the most important one ! , but I agree
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[338027].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Noah Fleming
    1) Funding
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[338035].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Dave Ward
      Originally Posted by Noah Fleming View Post

      1) Funding
      Good one Noah, funding certainly won't hurt, I missed that one
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[338083].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Jays80
        Originally Posted by Dave Ward View Post

        Good one Noah, funding certainly won't hurt, I missed that one
        Most important, No money No testing, No testing No profits!!
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[339584].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author richfit
      Originally Posted by Noah Fleming View Post

      1) Funding
      Now that's a good one
      Signature
      PerfectFunnelSystem.com - Enter to WIN a Brand NEW Kindle Fire + Download My Report titled, "11 Irresistible Money Magnets To Generate More Leads For Your Business!"

      Affiliates earn over $404 per sale + $38 per month recurring cash flow when you share "this experience" See why top marketers are promoting like crazy!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[340729].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author shayne54
    I think I have an idea, but can you tell me what you use quantcast and alexa for?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[339139].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Jays80
      Originally Posted by shayne54 View Post

      I think I have an idea, but can you tell me what you use quantcast and alexa for?
      quantcast: Understand demographics of your target audience,
      Alexa; get idea about the search volume on a specific site
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[339579].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author richfit
      Originally Posted by shayne54 View Post

      I think I have an idea, but can you tell me what you use quantcast and alexa for?
      Quantcast & Alexa tell you *crucial* demographic information about the site and they also tell you about the people who are coming to the site.

      For example, they tell you what other people like and what sites they are also visiting. With this information you can bid against those domains in Google...etc.
      Signature
      PerfectFunnelSystem.com - Enter to WIN a Brand NEW Kindle Fire + Download My Report titled, "11 Irresistible Money Magnets To Generate More Leads For Your Business!"

      Affiliates earn over $404 per sale + $38 per month recurring cash flow when you share "this experience" See why top marketers are promoting like crazy!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[340744].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author chassm
    What's the deal with that PPC Bully thing, what's it all about? Is it a tool or a course?
    Signature

    Honest Warriors Rock!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[339395].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Jays80
      Originally Posted by chassm View Post

      What's the deal with that PPC Bully thing, what's it all about? Is it a tool or a course?
      A membership helps you see the profitability of Keywords before launching a campaign.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[339586].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author richfit
      Originally Posted by chassm View Post

      What's the deal with that PPC Bully thing, what's it all about? Is it a tool or a course?
      PPC Bully is a Powerful TOOL!

      It allows you to test and track keywords, ads and landing pages that are Successful! That is the key! Test it out for yourself, you have a 60 day Guarantee. I will warn you though...

      You have to wait to generate the results up to a month or so...
      Signature
      PerfectFunnelSystem.com - Enter to WIN a Brand NEW Kindle Fire + Download My Report titled, "11 Irresistible Money Magnets To Generate More Leads For Your Business!"

      Affiliates earn over $404 per sale + $38 per month recurring cash flow when you share "this experience" See why top marketers are promoting like crazy!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[340739].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author digabot
        Originally Posted by richfit View Post

        PPC Bully is a Powerful TOOL!

        It allows you to test and track keywords, ads and landing pages that are Successful!
        Yeah, but only on those sites that aren't setup to block such tools from access, which is now easy to do.

        There are also tools in the works that are going to make these spy platforms ineffective altogether.

        At that point, the only sites that will show up in these tools are those of people who have no idea what they're doing. Something you definitely don't want to copy.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[435262].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author debra
    Originally Posted by richfit View Post

    Alright Guys & Gals Let's Make A List of Every Tool You Currently Use to Maximize your CPA Marketing Business...

    I'll Start with a few and then you can ADD on as you like:

    1. Quantcast
    2. Alexa
    3. Keyword Spy
    4. SpyFu
    5. PPC Bully
    6. Google Keyword Tool & Traffic Estimator
    7. Speed PPC

    Now it's your turn to STEP UP to the plate...
    An autoresponder.

    Let's say I was pumping a CPA offer that offered identity theft protection. I would also offer an autoresponder series that teaches the user to be aware of the different possible dangers of disclosing your identity without even thinking about it.

    In the series, you would remind them of your CPA offer and further on in the series you may want to add one or two alternate CPA offers. Great for testing offers.

    I use a series of 12 instead of the customary 7 part series.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[340314].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author learnmore
      Hi Debra,
      Good idea. I would assume then you are capturing their email first and they they may or may not directly click on the CPA offer ad?

      So either the user could click right away on the CPA add taking them directly to the CPA offer asking them to enter their zip or whatever OR they could enter their email on your page without clicking on the CPA offer but you will start sending them the autoresponder series so they eventually may click on CPA offer.

      This could really educate the users about what benefits they may get from CPA offer that you are promoting.

      Let me blunt on this: I never click on the any of those dumb type of ads that say "can you recognize this person" and has Obama's picture in it.
      But I guess all I care is to capture enough people to click on the ad. As I heard in the Ayman's audio, new users join Internet all the time and they are the ones most gullible.
      I for one used to search for "anything free" back in the day Now I know better. All power to IM.

      Originally Posted by debra View Post

      An autoresponder.

      Let's say I was pumping a CPA offer that offered identity theft protection. I would also offer an autoresponder series that teaches the user to be aware of the different possible dangers of disclosing your identity without even thinking about it.

      In the series, you would remind them of your CPA offer and further on in the series you may want to add one or two alternate CPA offers. Great for testing offers.

      I use a series of 12 instead of the customary 7 part series.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[346061].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author RebeccaL
      Originally Posted by debra View Post

      An autoresponder.

      Let's say I was pumping a CPA offer that offered identity theft protection. I would also offer an autoresponder series that teaches the user to be aware of the different possible dangers of disclosing your identity without even thinking about it.

      In the series, you would remind them of your CPA offer and further on in the series you may want to add one or two alternate CPA offers. Great for testing offers.

      I use a series of 12 instead of the customary 7 part series.
      Just a tip for others though: many CPA offers dont allow email marketing.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[488325].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author dolcevita
        Thank you for these shares!
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[488992].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Himore
        Originally Posted by RebeccaL View Post

        Just a tip for others though: many CPA offers dont allow email marketing.
        I've always wondered WHY certain offers don't allow email marketing. I presume it's just based on experience they've had in the past for certain products and campaigns?

        However, if you are wanting people to sign up for a free trial/sample, I would have thought email marketing is quite a powerful technique.

        Any other thoughts?
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[489510].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author RebeccaL
          Originally Posted by Himore View Post

          I've always wondered WHY certain offers don't allow email marketing. I presume it's just based on experience they've had in the past for certain products and campaigns?

          However, if you are wanting people to sign up for a free trial/sample, I would have thought email marketing is quite a powerful technique.

          Any other thoughts?
          Because people spam out the offers... i'd say thats the main reason.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[490803].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MicahF7
    How about a CPA account with a CPA network!




    Thanks,

    Micah Rush
    <><
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[346115].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Charles Harper
    Why Market Samurai?

    Why Speed PPC and PPC Bully?

    If you have MSamurai do you need Wordtracker (I don't see it listed).

    Charles
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[347489].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kyle L Hannah
    hmmmm...

    1. The ability to think quickly and outside the box
    2. Solid Relationship with Your Key Affiliate Managers
    3. Organization (I normally Conjogure some Text file and Excel, even though many days it will look like hell lol)

    I've been able to take a lot of methods and storm up other twists to them and I think if you're going to be a successful Affiliate Marketer and don't do a Ton of PPC/PPV then that is a very powerful ability to learn/have...

    And of course testing
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[347548].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author glofish
    I use wordtracker and market samurai. UNSTOPPABLE!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[429401].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author aurora ice
    google adword tool itself is ok to me..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[434280].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author seminars82
    For me, it's a combination of wordtracker and google adword keyword tool. Your few suggestion seem new to me like speed ppc and quantacast. Thanks for sharing the info.

    Jerry
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[434902].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author biffo
    Thank you for these shares!

    biffo
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[435477].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author longdrv4u
    RoboForm is a must have if you are a IM
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[435495].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author PabloVTB
    There are other keyword tools available that you may want to try, such as GoodKeywords (free), Keyword Elite or Keyword Country
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[489630].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author naonline
    Originally Posted by richfit View Post

    Alright Guys & Gals Let's Make A List of Every Tool You Currently Use to Maximize your CPA Marketing Business...

    I'll Start with a few and then you can ADD on as you like:

    1. Quantcast
    2. Alexa
    3. Keyword Spy
    4. SpyFu
    5. PPC Bully
    6. Google Keyword Tool & Traffic Estimator
    7. Speed PPC

    Now it's your turn to STEP UP to the plate...
    Affiliate Espionage - it's a fraction of the price of PPC Bully
    PPC-Coach member tools
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[490028].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author PPC-Coach
    I've never used spy programs. I know they're marketed as helping you with market research and all that jazz, but my research involves me testing things with my own money instead of paying for a script to test things. The benefit of my method is I make sales along the way, while those using spy tools are not. Plus with spy tools, just because someone is showing an ad for a month straight in the number one spot, doesn't mean you can just create an account and take over their ad and spot overnight, you still need some skills/experience and budget to replicate their success.

    Also, don't buy any extra software until you're making a profit. I know they're all designed to speed things up, but if you can't make any profits without using them, then your chances of making money when using them are slim and none.

    To each his own though...

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[490380].message }}
    • great advice coach for a ppc noob...

      how about purchasing at least one spy tool?
      Signature

      peak short video - Im ready...are you?

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[585919].message }}
    • Originally Posted by PPC-Coach View Post

      I've never used spy programs. I know they're marketed as helping you with market research and all that jazz, but my research involves me testing things with my own money instead of paying for a script to test things. The benefit of my method is I make sales along the way, while those using spy tools are not. Plus with spy tools, just because someone is showing an ad for a month straight in the number one spot, doesn't mean you can just create an account and take over their ad and spot overnight, you still need some skills/experience and budget to replicate their success.

      Also, don't buy any extra software until you're making a profit. I know they're all designed to speed things up, but if you can't make any profits without using them, then your chances of making money when using them are slim and none.

      To each his own though...



      great advice coach for a ppc noob...

      how about purchasing at least one spy tool?
      Signature

      peak short video - Im ready...are you?

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[585924].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author yaz8888
    Add Wordtracker
    SpyFU
    Google Keyword tool
    Signature

    Latest alternatives to Leather Gym Gloves

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[490827].message }}

Trending Topics