Guide To Promoting Dating Facebook App Installs

47 replies
If you're not making money with Facebook Apps installs then you're missing out. It's an easy money maker daily. They convert and deliver a solid ROI. Convert2Media has tons of dating facebook apps. Not like promoting regular dating offer these have a higher conversion ratio and getting them approved by the facebook ads team is much easier since they are already approved facebook applications. Payouts range from $1-$5 per install on these apps.

Step 1. - Contact me or apply to Convert2Media Affiliate Network - make sure you put Audi as your referral. We have over 30 facebook applications to work with.

Step 2 - Head over to Facebook and PlentyOfFish (yes you can run these and POF and convert as well as fb)

Step 3 - Submit four ads (direct linking) on facebook or plentyoffish for the offer you selected. Let each of them spend $10-$20 (depending on your budget).

Here are your demographics:

- Males interested in Females
- Single
- Age: 30-50

Step 4 - Analyze your results, At first you're looking for a high CTR. Once you have a high CTR you can then break it out to a few different variations (different call to actions, images, CPM bidding, etc.)

Step 5 - Profit

Step 6 - Rinse and repeat

If you can't get one of the profitable you might want to consider a career change lol. These are easy money and now you have no excuse no to run them. Hit me up if you need more info and assistance.
#app #dating #facebook #guide #installs #promoting
  • Profile picture of the author spider1987
    Great job,Audi,I want to join your network!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3786704].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author rama
    Originally Posted by convert2audi View Post

    If you're not making money with Facebook Apps installs then you're missing out. It's an easy money maker daily. They convert and deliver a solid ROI. Convert2Media has tons of dating facebook apps. Not like promoting regular dating offer these have a higher conversion ratio and getting them approved by the facebook ads team is much easier since they are already approved facebook applications. Payouts range from $1-$5 per install on these apps.

    Step 1. - Contact me or apply to Convert2Media Affiliate Network - make sure you put Audi as your referral. We have over 30 facebook applications to work with.

    Step 2 - Head over to Facebook and PlentyOfFish (yes you can run these and POF and convert as well as fb)

    Step 3 - Submit four ads (direct linking) on facebook or plentyoffish for the offer you selected. Let each of them spend $10-$20 (depending on your budget).

    Here are your demographics:

    - Males interested in Females
    - Single
    - Age: 30-50

    Step 4 - Analyze your results, At first you're looking for a high CTR. Once you have a high CTR you can then break it out to a few different variations (different call to actions, images, CPM bidding, etc.)

    Step 5 - Profit

    Step 6 - Rinse and repeat

    If you can't get one of the profitable you might want to consider a career change lol. These are easy money and now you have no excuse no to run them. Hit me up if you need more info and assistance.
    This is very interesting. Hope it can deliver what it promises
    Signature
    Pimp up your Facebook profile with cool Facebook Layouts

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3787265].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Finch
    The problem with the Facebook apps is the payout. You have to go international to stand a chance of getting profitable on big volume, because the click prices are simply rising too high. There are still some opportunities out there, but they're few and far between.

    I tend to stick to dating offers with large payouts.

    To add to your advice though, I would never recommend targeting 30-50 on an age demographic. Facebook will deliver the cheapest available traffic, which is usually the youngest. Break your campaigns in to five year segments to get the most traffic. While catering each creative to the smaller age demo. There's a big difference in a dating ad that draws a strong CTR from a 30 year old, as opposed to one that's popular with 50 year olds.

    You need the smaller age demos to be able to distinguish this.

    That said, if you're going to run dating apps with any network, C2M is one of the best out there. Great network.
    Signature
    Finch Sells: The Affiliate Marketing Blog of Your Wettest Dreams
    Grab my Free [50+ Page Survival Kit] of What Works Today
    ** FinchPremiums.com - Affiliate Products to Build an Online Business, Take Over the World, etc etc **
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3787551].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author brucewilliams
      sounds great i will try
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3787601].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author orisin
      Originally Posted by Finch View Post

      The problem with the Facebook apps is the payout. You have to go international to stand a chance of getting profitable on big volume, because the click prices are simply rising too high. There are still some opportunities out there, but they're few and far between.

      I tend to stick to dating offers with large payouts.

      To add to your advice though, I would never recommend targeting 30-50 on an age demographic. Facebook will deliver the cheapest available traffic, which is usually the youngest. Break your campaigns in to five year segments to get the most traffic. While catering each creative to the smaller age demo. There's a big difference in a dating ad that draws a strong CTR from a 30 year old, as opposed to one that's popular with 50 year olds.

      You need the smaller age demos to be able to distinguish this.

      That said, if you're going to run dating apps with any network, C2M is one of the best out there. Great network.
      Have to agree with you, I was doint not too bad with an app install on PPV actually, I was trying it on fb but usually clicks are too expensive and payouts are too low. you can try it with a ppv network or cmp on fb
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3787945].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author cpaddiction
      Originally Posted by Finch View Post

      The problem with the Facebook apps is the payout. You have to go international to stand a chance of getting profitable on big volume, because the click prices are simply rising too high. There are still some opportunities out there, but they're few and far between.

      I tend to stick to dating offers with large payouts.

      To add to your advice though, I would never recommend targeting 30-50 on an age demographic. Facebook will deliver the cheapest available traffic, which is usually the youngest. Break your campaigns in to five year segments to get the most traffic. While catering each creative to the smaller age demo. There's a big difference in a dating ad that draws a strong CTR from a 30 year old, as opposed to one that's popular with 50 year olds.

      You need the smaller age demos to be able to distinguish this.

      That said, if you're going to run dating apps with any network, C2M is one of the best out there. Great network.
      Great tips, Finch. I'm promoting 3-5 dating offers via FB, target of demographic is actually one of the most major factors to decide whether a campaign will be profitable or not.

      Age groups of visitors on FB and PoF are also quite different. Based on my personal experience, Real Mature Singles for example, converted much better on PoF than FB. What does it mean? Obviously, FB delivers younger traffic.

      I'm not with C2M, but heard of good feedbacks, will try to get in.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3799428].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author KevScarb
      Originally Posted by Finch View Post

      The problem with the Facebook apps is the payout. You have to go international to stand a chance of getting profitable on big volume, because the click prices are simply rising too high. There are still some opportunities out there, but they're few and far between.

      I tend to stick to dating offers with large payouts.

      To add to your advice though, I would never recommend targeting 30-50 on an age demographic. Facebook will deliver the cheapest available traffic, which is usually the youngest. Break your campaigns in to five year segments to get the most traffic. While catering each creative to the smaller age demo. There's a big difference in a dating ad that draws a strong CTR from a 30 year old, as opposed to one that's popular with 50 year olds.

      You need the smaller age demos to be able to distinguish this.

      That said, if you're going to run dating apps with any network, C2M is one of the best out there. Great network.
      On the money as always fella . Surprised seeing you posting here.. You not got enough to do at moment Finch ?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3925557].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Ruth501
    I was looking to get good job for earn money .Now I read your thread and wish to join your suggest network .
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3787679].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MikeMorgan
    Hey Audi ,

    Thanks for sharing .
    Signature
    CPA Game Changer - Coming Very Soon !

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3787877].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Pankaj90
    thanx a lot!!!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3794439].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author JohnMoney
      let me join too
      Signature
      Get Coached with some one with Experience and Success. P.M for 1 on 1 Coaching
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3797916].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author convert2audi
    We have many of these fb apps that are international so your keyword bidding is a lot cheaper. Most dating sites usually target 25+ that's why I mentioned these demographics. If you're applying to c2m mention my name in your application and I'll get you processed within a couple of hours.
    Signature
    Want Higher Payouts? Join Convert2Media Affiliate Network
    Ask for Audi as your account manager!
    Email: audi@convert2media.com AIM: convert2audi | Skype: convert2audi
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3799533].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author williamrs
    Very nice thread!

    Facebook is, IMO, the best (easiest) traffic source for beginners, and apps are certainly a good start.

    Your post is simple, but straight to the point. Target the right demogarphics, find ads with a high CTR, decrease the CPC and scale.


    W
    Signature
    Steal My Profit Strategy



    >> Download Now <<
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3801056].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author harro1
    Nice info, thanks for sharing!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3801790].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author carcrazy
    Thanks for the simple and detailed plan.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3808867].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author TommyB
    Audi, Signed up over the weekend ,hope to talk with you on Monday.
    Signature


    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3809037].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author digitalguy
    Thanks for the details......
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3810131].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3810894].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author riya_senk
    I tried to register I keep getting an error "Your street address is invalid"
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3815513].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Marc Fields
    Thank you. I just signed up.

    Marc
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3827050].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author convert2audi
    A lot of people have sent me emails asking what kind of Facebook apps I am talking about. These are dating applications. Instead of sending traffic to the dating website you are promoting their Facebook application which is a lot easier to convert.
    Signature
    Want Higher Payouts? Join Convert2Media Affiliate Network
    Ask for Audi as your account manager!
    Email: audi@convert2media.com AIM: convert2audi | Skype: convert2audi
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3839960].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author theone85
    Signed up too!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3925734].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author convert2audi
    Some Facebook apps offers are international traffic so it's cheap
    Signature
    Want Higher Payouts? Join Convert2Media Affiliate Network
    Ask for Audi as your account manager!
    Email: audi@convert2media.com AIM: convert2audi | Skype: convert2audi
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3926948].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author aljurians
    just signed up with you are you still accepting applications?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3937950].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author maxjpip
    Honestly, I want easy money. Your plan looks great, will sign up.
    Signature

    #
    #
    # Product + System + Traffic = ??
    #
    #

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3944627].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Michael W
    Been running some social ppc - i haven't received any so clicks on these ads. Not sure if Facebook is the right place to promote these.
    Signature
    BBRiches - $2,884.41 in 4 weeks!
    (Excel Revenue Forecasts Spreadsheets & More)
    > PM for more details (Limited spots) <

    Realistic Earnings, No Bullsh*t
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3945545].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author orisin
    Originally Posted by convert2audi View Post

    If you're not making money with Facebook Apps installs then you're missing out. It's an easy money maker daily. They convert and deliver a solid ROI. Convert2Media has tons of dating facebook apps. Not like promoting regular dating offer these have a higher conversion ratio and getting them approved by the facebook ads team is much easier since they are already approved facebook applications. Payouts range from $1-$5 per install on these apps.

    Step 1. - Contact me or apply to Convert2Media Affiliate Network - make sure you put Audi as your referral. We have over 30 facebook applications to work with.

    Step 2 - Head over to Facebook and PlentyOfFish (yes you can run these and POF and convert as well as fb)

    Step 3 - Submit four ads (direct linking) on facebook or plentyoffish for the offer you selected. Let each of them spend $10-$20 (depending on your budget).

    Here are your demographics:

    - Males interested in Females
    - Single
    - Age: 30-50

    Step 4 - Analyze your results, At first you're looking for a high CTR. Once you have a high CTR you can then break it out to a few different variations (different call to actions, images, CPM bidding, etc.)

    Step 5 - Profit

    Step 6 - Rinse and repeat

    If you can't get one of the profitable you might want to consider a career change lol. These are easy money and now you have no excuse no to run them. Hit me up if you need more info and assistance.
    Disagree with you on the easy money part, let's not forget that for the most part this app install pay between 0.35-1.5 so you have to work on big volume and do a lot of optimization to get them profitable. eand let us not forget that pof and facebook are not cheap testing ground. At the end of the day it takes a lot of work to make real money out of it just like any other campaign, I had a profitable facebbook app campaign on cpv, but it wasn't worth it anymore after a 30% payout decrease
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3945710].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Michael W
      Originally Posted by orisin View Post

      Disagree with you on the easy money part, let's not forget that for the most part this app install pay between 0.35-1.5 so you have to work on big volume and do a lot of optimization to get them profitable. eand let us not forget that pof and facebook are not cheap testing ground. At the end of the day it takes a lot of work to make real money out of it just like any other campaign, I had a profitable facebbook app campaign on cpv, but it wasn't worth it anymore after a 30% payout decrease
      Agreed.
      After doing some tests my self, this offer sounds lucrative but in reality, it is not as profitable as expected. Facebook average CTR is already low.
      Signature
      BBRiches - $2,884.41 in 4 weeks!
      (Excel Revenue Forecasts Spreadsheets & More)
      > PM for more details (Limited spots) <

      Realistic Earnings, No Bullsh*t
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3945967].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author john100
    Banned
    Thanks for sharing, convert2audi
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3946544].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author convert2audi
    market is getting over saturated, if you don't have any experience with Facebook ads then obviously it will cost you to test and learn the system. Goal is to get an attractive ad that gets a lot of clicks, this will bring down your cost per click to under $0.10.
    Signature
    Want Higher Payouts? Join Convert2Media Affiliate Network
    Ask for Audi as your account manager!
    Email: audi@convert2media.com AIM: convert2audi | Skype: convert2audi
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3946794].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jinn
    Thanks alot for sharing that, will give it a try when time permits :p.
    Signature

    find the latest dragon city hack and cheats

    Alla tv kanaler på en och samma plats tv5 play, tv4 play, tv3 play

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3948027].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author intoDust
    Hi audi , i am new to IM and i saw your thread about Facebook App installs .
    I would love to try and promote them.
    I dont have any experience yet but i am studing really hard , please send a message with your opinion. Thanks in advance!
    Tony.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4003580].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author convert2audi
      Originally Posted by intoDust View Post

      Hi audi , i am new to IM and i saw your thread about Facebook App installs .
      I would love to try and promote them.
      I dont have any experience yet but i am studing really hard , please send a message with your opinion. Thanks in advance!
      Tony.
      Feel free to apply at convert2media dot com, put my name as the referral and I will get back to you shortly
      Signature
      Want Higher Payouts? Join Convert2Media Affiliate Network
      Ask for Audi as your account manager!
      Email: audi@convert2media.com AIM: convert2audi | Skype: convert2audi
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4029843].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author amoeba
        Originally Posted by convert2audi View Post

        Feel free to apply at convert2media dot com, put my name as the referral and I will get back to you shortly
        hii audi, trying to apply for c2m but cant pass contact info page...and it does not show any error message...all field are correctly filled..donno whats the problem

        EDIT: seems like there was some problem yesterday...i tried again today and it worked fine..looking forward to this..
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4031768].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author convert2audi
          If you're going to apply just do it directly from here and I'll get in touch with you shortly: Convert2Media Affiliate Signup
          Signature
          Want Higher Payouts? Join Convert2Media Affiliate Network
          Ask for Audi as your account manager!
          Email: audi@convert2media.com AIM: convert2audi | Skype: convert2audi
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4147828].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author aruns4
            Originally Posted by convert2audi View Post

            If you're going to apply just do it directly from here and I'll get in touch with you shortly:
            Audi,

            I tried dating apps last week and got 400+ clicks in an hour with CTR 0.350+ But I got only two leads. I found facebook apps are not secure pages(https : //)like the home page and when you click , facebook shows you a warning message to the user and I hope this might have reduced the conversion.

            I would love to hear your suggestion.

            Also I have applied to your network thorough your link.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4149555].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author rashamba
    I would like to know what bids yo urecommedn for FB on these? I have some conversions, but negative roi. If bid too low I can't get impressions. I want to bid in the .40's, but I have to bump to .70 to get ok impessions
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4148067].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author subzero525
    thanks for information will think about it
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4157858].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author cpaddiction
    FB/PoF ads are always good for this kinda offers, however, the competition is fierce there.

    I would recommend another media buying source especially for social Apps: Cubics.com (Owned by AdKnowledge). Most of their traffic are from FB apps as claimed.

    btw, thanks for your message Audi, i'll apply soon.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4158979].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author cicicpa
      Originally Posted by cpaddiction View Post

      FB/PoF ads are always good for this kinda offers, however, the competition is fierce there.

      I would recommend another media buying source especially for social Apps: Cubics.com (Owned by AdKnowledge). Most of their traffic are from FB apps as claimed.

      btw, thanks for your message Audi, i'll apply soon.
      What's your average CTR and ROI with Cubics?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4172999].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author frans4u
    this is great! thank you for sharing this Audi. .
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4173727].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author .:mAestro:.
    What to do when you can't use direct linking?
    Links from my network are banned on fb.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4181832].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author bsb85my
    Audi,

    Thanks for the guide. However, I'm promoting more on dating
    Signature
    SENuke Lifetime License for sale (1 PC license) at $666. PM me for details.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4182104].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author manzippo
    Thanks audi, I'd like to try that on Facebook and POF.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4246424].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author IM Gold
    how do you guys get fb ads approved when you are using these aff links to the fb apps?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4247618].message }}

Trending Topics