One Golden Method!!! $300 PER WEEK ALONE!

104 replies
Alright well I've decided to contribute a super simple method to you guys that I currently use to pull in around $250-300 per week, which may not seem like a lot of money but this is just ONE stream of income and I LOVE having multiple streams of income that adds up to big paychecks. I took this out of my new WSO(now available) which contains 7 separate streams of income. I figured you guys deserve some free information that you can take action on today. Hope you enjoy. This works, I promise.



Stream #4
“Friendly Recommendations = $$$”
I believe the most effective way to get people to fill out our CPA offers is to get recommended to do so by a trusted friend. Think about the last time your friend told you to check something out. You followed their directions and checked it out without a second guess. This is because you trust and respect their opinion. This simple fact made me brainstorm about a way to use this human “weakness” to my advantage. I came up with a great idea, which I can GUARANTEE you will work wonders. Here’s how we do it.

Find(google/yellowpages) and contact ALL of the hairdressers/beauty shops/nail shops/barbers in your local area. These service based businesses have the most personal relationship with their clients than any other business. Their clients trust them and converse with them all the time. Their clients HAVE to sit there while being serviced, so conversation is inevitable. Call them up and get on the phone with the manager. Ask them if you can come in and discuss an opportunity to bring them more money every month at no cost at all to them. This will be easy to get the meeting. Who wouldn’t want extra income for free?

Now, when you meet up with these managers, tell them you are affiliated with NETFLIX. Tell them all they have to do is tell their hairdressers/nail technicians/barbers to casually bring up NETFLIX during their conversation with every customer they service. This shouldn't sound like a sales pitch, more like a random topic. They should casually ask them if they have NETFLIX. Talk about how great it is, how much they love it, how much their kids love it, etc. They should let them know about the free trial NETFLIX is offering and HAND WRITE YOUR LINK ON A SCRAP PIECE OF PAPER. Finally, offer the manager a percentage of your sales each month. Use subdomains to track which shop the leads come from. I currently work with 2 nail shops and one barber/hair salon. This is a totally awesome way to promote NETFLIX through personal recommendations from a trusted source.
#$300 #golden #method #week
  • Profile picture of the author mtmjohn
    Interesting... good post areevez. Its a very good offline method to promote affiliate offers. Thanks for posting it
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4128858].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author areevez
    hope those 77 views didnt respond because theyre taking action. Seriously if your struggling to make money and you dont even go out and try this method then that is exactly why your struggling to make money. One day you have to stop reading and start doing.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4129934].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jetmir
    That's a great method, Areevez.

    I'm sure lots of warriors are going to benefit from this.

    Thanks for sharing.
    Signature

    ATTENTION: Do you wanna make up to 100$ a DAY with 20 minutes of super-easy work?

    It's never been easier. Send me a Private Message for details.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4130306].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Stephen Lessey
    That's a brilliant idea, too often we think that online offers only exist for people who use the internet all the time.

    And Netflix is a excellent offer, its not even a sales pitch because everyone has heard of Netflix and people love to watch movies. Which I imagine its easy to get conversions.

    Your thinking out the box areevez, thanks for the share
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4130680].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author areevez
    Yea Out of the box methods are the way to go, mush less saturation if you think creatively. This method is really a winner, i hope you give it a go so you can see the same success I am. And the good thing is you can outsource this in other cities as well.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4133211].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Peter Livingston
      Is it possible to outsource some of the methods that you outline?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4179822].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author areevez
        Originally Posted by bipas View Post

        Is it possible to outsource some of the methods that you outline?
        Do you mean in my WSO? All methods in my wso including this one can be easily outsourced for pretty cheap!!
        Signature
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4180556].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jr1228
    Great tip! Have you tried with offers other than NetFlix?
    Signature
    500-word articles for $3!
    Send me a PM for details.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4133537].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author areevez
      Q:Great tip! Have you tried with offers other than NetFlix?

      A:Thank you! Actually, I havent, Netflix is the first method I thought of using when I came up with this method and it ended up working great right off the bat, so I never dipped into any other offers but I can think of a few other offers off of the top of my head that Im sure would be a great fit also.


      Q:Great tip to those who can go outside and meet personally local businesses out there

      Thanks for this info. Sounds good and professional, but I think this can only be done if you already have built a reputation about yourself for you to persuade the managers to approve and go with your proposal.

      Is there another "Stream" which we (IM'ers) will no longer go outside our house but making a lot of money?

      Your response is highly appreciated.

      Cheers!


      A:Thanks man! I disagree with your comment about having to have a built reputation to do this. It's so easy to get the owners to agree, trust me, its like asking a kid if they want candy. We're bringing them extra money with little to no work for them. Forget about reputation. Just go at it, I guarantee it will be an easy bite!

      And your second question, this method is actually really easy to outsource so if you do not want to go out and meet people, you can easily pay someone else to do it and my wso will be available next week with 6 other income streams, half of them are strictly online and the other half involve you having to leave the house but can be outsourced without a problem.


      Hope that answered your questions.
      Signature
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4133975].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author lvnworks
    Great tip to those who can go outside and meet personally local businesses out there

    Thanks for this info. Sounds good and professional, but I think this can only be done if you already have built a reputation about yourself for you to persuade the managers to approve and go with your proposal.

    Is there another "Stream" which we (IM'ers) will no longer go outside our house but making a lot of money?

    Your response is highly appreciated.

    Cheers!
    Signature

    2011 Email Lists - 5m and growing....

    Contact me: lvnworks (at) gmail (dot) com

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4133825].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ChrisBa
    An interesting concept, please if anyone is going to try this check with your am first to confirm the offers you are using will allow this type of traffic
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4133960].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author areevez
      Originally Posted by ChrisBa View Post

      An interesting concept, please if anyone is going to try this check with your am first to confirm the offers you are using will allow this type of traffic
      Yes, thanks for pointing that out, sorry I forgot to mention it but be sure to do this, conversion rates will be pretty high so talk to you AM and get the OK to get your traffic offline, tell him the leads will be highly targeted. They shouldnt have a problem with it if you ask first.
      Signature
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4133988].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author areevez
    Just want you guys to know I got an email from another salon this morning who was referred by my nailshop practically begging me to work with them. Just to show you how easy this is to get the deal going with the owners
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4135966].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author areevez
    no problem rashid, I appreciate your comments, take action with this !! make some easy money.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4136597].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MikeMorgan
    Nice tips .

    Thanks for sharing .
    Signature
    CPA Game Changer - Coming Very Soon !

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4136779].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Steve Solem
    I think that's a great idea Areevez and a modern twist on one of the methods Joe Girard used to become the worlds greatest salesman back in the 70's.

    Can I ask what kind of percentage you're sharing with the salons?

    Cheers,

    Steve
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4136853].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author areevez
    Thanks for your kind words Steve. To answer your question, The beauty shop and nailshop I work with agreed to 15% and the barbershop ASKED me if they could at least get 10% before I offered a percentage so I said sure lol better for me!

    Arron
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4136897].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Steve Solem
    Thanks for the details - that sounds like a fair arrangement sure to keep everyone happy.

    In case you're not familiar with the example I mentioned from Joe Girard there, what he did back in the 70s was give barbers a little sign to display that said something like "ask me about the best car deal in town" and Joe paid his barbers and other "bird dogs" a flat commission per sale.

    I always thought the mirrors in a beauty salon would be a great place to post advertisements - since a client couldn't miss them - or you could place a sign by the cash register too. Have you tested being more obvious about your promotions here? I suppose it may come off as too much of a "pitch" instead of a personal recommendation if it's advertised within the store, but with signs posted all around, you could be sure it wouldn't be overlooked.

    Cheers,

    Steve
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4137401].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author areevez
      Originally Posted by Steve Solem View Post

      Thanks for the details - that sounds like a fair arrangement sure to keep everyone happy.

      In case you're not familiar with the example I mentioned from Joe Girard there, what he did back in the 70s was give barbers a little sign to display that said something like "ask me about the best car deal in town" and Joe paid his barbers and other "bird dogs" a flat commission per sale.

      I always thought the mirrors in a beauty salon would be a great place to post advertisements - since a client couldn't miss them - or you could place a sign by the cash register too. Have you tested being more obvious about your promotions here? I suppose it may come off as too much of a "pitch" instead of a personal recommendation if it's advertised within the store, but with signs posted all around, you could be sure it wouldn't be overlooked.

      Cheers,

      Steve
      Steve,

      I was not aware of Joe Girard's method but it sounds pretty cool and lots of twists can be added. The mirror idea is definitely worth a shot. I would put something up like,

      SATISFIED WITH YOUR HAIRCUT?

      WRITE A QUICK REVIEW ON OUR WEBSITE AND WIN A FREE $500 WALMART GIFTCARD FOR OUR APPRECIATION!
      (Link to simple WP page where they can write a review and forward to email submit offer)

      With the netflix offer, I think it is best to use it with the personal recommendation method. But if you would like to use a more aggressive approach, I would integrate the netflix offer as a 'prize' for a certain amount of sales by the salon. For example, in my WSO I talk about getting the owner of, let's say a nailshop, to run special promotions every once and a while like, "Get your hands AND toes done today and win a free 30 day subscription to NETFLIX!"
      Signature
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4137481].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author stufftheme
    i am impressed
    you are brilliant
    nice tips
    its a really clever way of filling cpa offers
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4137505].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author areevez
    Originally Posted by stufftheme View Post

    i am impressed
    you are brilliant
    nice tips
    its a really clever way of filling cpa offers
    thanks for your kind words stufftheme! Hope you try this out so you can make some money!
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4141308].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MitchKid
    First off, this is simply a brilliant ninja tactic. There are simply so many ways if you just think a little outside the box to bring home the bacon with CPA.

    Originally Posted by areevez View Post

    Call them up and get on the phone with the manager. Ask them if you can come in and discuss an opportunity to bring them more money every month at no cost at all to them. This will be easy to get the meeting. Who wouldn't want extra income for free?
    One quick tip I can add in regard to calling business that improves appointment setting. Instead of telling the manager that you can bring them more money, tell them that you have a way to "reduce costs". For whatever reason, I have found that people are generally more skeptical and immediately throw their guard up when offering a "make money" opportunity. Simply rephrasing this to "reducing costs" will help alot. For example, (and I'll stick with the one you talk about in your example) let's say that you are pitching this to a nail salon. Tell them that you have a way to drastically reduce the cost of nail polish.

    Also, heres another ninja tactic that I have used when contacting local businesses: I don't know about you guys, but I ALWAYS get menus, fliers, postcards etc. etc. in the mail from local businesses. Using areevez method, pitch them like this:

    Hey Nail Salon, I just got your flier in the mail promoting your store. I actually have a way to drastically reduce your cost of sending these fliers out in the mail.

    Since you know that they are already spending money to get new biz, this should be an easy sell.

    Anyway, thanks a bunch to areevez for this thread and Im def gonna check his WSO!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4143606].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author areevez
    @vanilladutch great tip and twist, this is exactly what I talk about in my wso in the intro, let yourself have an open mind, you'll think of many twists to add. Endless opportunities.
    Thanks for the kind words.

    Arron

    EDIT, I wanted to add something I forgot to mention in the wso, the salon/barber/nailshop + netflix method opens up a great opportunity to upsell your offline services. SEO, Social Media, Website Design etc. Since we're approaching with a cool thing like netflix, when you approach with upsells they will be very receptive to more ideas from you!
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4144246].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author StoneWilson
    Very practicable offline method to promote CPA offer! If I can find some suitable offers I definitely will check this method out. Thanks!
    Signature
    Looking for godaddy renewal coupon? Check GodaddyRenewal.com!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4144549].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author areevez
      Originally Posted by StoneWilson View Post

      Very practicable offline method to promote CPA offer! If I can find some suitable offers I definitely will check this method out. Thanks!
      Thanks!! Other than netflix, try some health and beauty free trial offers for the salon and nailshops
      Signature
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4144601].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author areevez
    Hey everyone please check out a fellow warriors post (Keith Scott) about how to get approved by netflix easy here http://www.warriorforum.com/ad-netwo...ese-steps.html since i didnt go into this, i think will help anyone who isnt approved yet.. Thanks again keith!
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4146987].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author areevez
    hope its cool to just let everybody who enjoyed this post know that my wso has now went live and is available, check out my sig!
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4150952].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author soboer
    Nice offline method. Sadly I do not live in the USA, so it wont work for me.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4151648].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author areevez
      Originally Posted by soboer View Post

      Nice offline method. Sadly I do not live in the USA, so it wont work for me.
      Not true bro, it wont be hard to find someone to do this for you at split commission. Just post some ads on CL gigs section or something, hit up freelancer and odesk.
      Signature
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4151683].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author theone85
    Nice method. Can be used for promoting a lot of other things also.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4152016].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author bravo75
    I might be missing out on something here but I got into online marketing to get away from all the offline crap. Anyhow, I think the offline model is just a trend at the moment that will get so saturated that offline businesses will end up getting pissed off with all the great offers landing in their inboxes telling them how you are going to increase their business by 200%. Just sayin'.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4152737].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author areevez
      Originally Posted by bravo75 View Post

      I might be missing out on something here but I got into online marketing to get away from all the offline crap. Anyhow, I think the offline model is just a trend at the moment that will get so saturated that offline businesses will end up getting pissed off with all the great offers landing in their inboxes telling them how you are going to increase their business by 200%. Just sayin'.
      Crap? dude your setting up a 5 minute meeting, its not that serious. To each's own man, offline is great to me, thanks for your comment

      btw how many offline methods have you tried:rolleyes:

      Arron
      Signature
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4153809].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author DGFletcher
      Originally Posted by bravo75 View Post

      I might be missing out on something here but I got into online marketing to get away from all the offline crap. Anyhow, I think the offline model is just a trend at the moment that will get so saturated that offline businesses will end up getting pissed off with all the great offers landing in their inboxes telling them how you are going to increase their business by 200%. Just sayin'.
      If it's local, how is it going to get over-saturated? If you're bringing them extra money, why are they pissed?
      Signature
      Don't let a messed up computer mess up your business!

      Fix it with a Free Computer Security and Identity Protection Scan
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5232737].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Ross Petal
    Seems like a win win situation for all concerned.

    Maybe it can be scaled up to on higher affiliate offers to make big money!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4152799].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Chulbul Pandey
    Thanx a lot man...hope more tips are coming soon... they are very useful for a beginner like me.
    Signature
    MY REVIEWS ON CLICKBANK PRODUCTS
    All the Reviews of latest product completely honest.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4153984].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author rok
    In this,the best is use bussiness card?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4154148].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author 1lov1
    The Netflix with offline concept is pretty popular.....you can put netflix fliers with pulloff tabs next to Redbox machines (flier doesnt tell them that its netflix, justjust says something like "Why Pay, Get Free DVD's at Home ?" and then send them to LP or redirect for free trial to netflix.

    also people can get related business to movies to do promotion with your offer like Pizza Places or any takeout restaurant that will package your flier with takeout, fundraisers, put them on college campuses, sporting events(sports movies)

    1 idea i thought of that doesnt require you to talk with anyone if put the "free movie" fliers in car windows at MOVIE THEATRE parking lots....just dont put in the flier that its netflix, create curiousity to get someone to click to your redirect or Landing page

    only problem i had was getting accepted in netflix affiiliate program,,,via Google Affiliate program. was kind of shocked to be denied and moved on to other stuff so never got going with this
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4154877].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Bradley McK
      Great idea! If you are not gutsy enough to call or walk into a business to ask, then how about this: Most of get our hair cut or styled somewhere. Get a cut or trim every week at a different shop. Make some banter with stylist, tell them about the opportunity and ask to share it with the manager if they are not authorized to make decisions. Casually tell the manager your pitch/story. One trim per week at 50% conversion and 10 weeks later....5 shops are making you sales!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4155090].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author areevez
    Thanks for the additions guys, some good ideas. @1lov1 I think you should try again to get accepeted because it's really not hard. Check out the link above on how to get accepted to the google network netflix offer. It's pretty simple, try again because this method is a great earner.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4155636].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kenster
    Originally Posted by areevez View Post

    Alright well I've decided to contribute a super simple method to you guys that I currently use to pull in around $250-300 per week, which may not seem like a lot of money but this is just ONE stream of income and I LOVE having multiple streams of income that adds up to big paychecks. I took this out of my new WSO(now available) which contains 7 separate streams of income. I figured you guys deserve some free information that you can take action on today. Hope you enjoy. This works, I promise.



    Stream #4
    "Friendly Recommendations = $$
    I believe the most effective way to get people to fill out our CPA offers is to get recommended to do so by a trusted friend. Think about the last time your friend told you to check something out. You followed their directions and checked it out without a second guess. This is because you trust and respect their opinion. This simple fact made me brainstorm about a way to use this human "weakness" to my advantage. I came up with a great idea, which I can GUARANTEE you will work wonders. Here's how we do it.

    Find(google/yellowpages) and contact ALL of the hairdressers/beauty shops/nail shops/barbers in your local area. These service based businesses have the most personal relationship with their clients than any other business. Their clients trust them and converse with them all the time. Their clients HAVE to sit there while being serviced, so conversation is inevitable. Call them up and get on the phone with the manager. Ask them if you can come in and discuss an opportunity to bring them more money every month at no cost at all to them. This will be easy to get the meeting. Who wouldn't want extra income for free?

    Now, when you meet up with these managers, tell them you are affiliated with NETFLIX. Tell them all they have to do is tell their hairdressers/nail technicians/barbers to casually bring up NETFLIX during their conversation with every customer they service. This shouldn't sound like a sales pitch, more like a random topic. They should casually ask them if they have NETFLIX. Talk about how great it is, how much they love it, how much their kids love it, etc. They should let them know about the free trial NETFLIX is offering and HAND WRITE YOUR LINK ON A SCRAP PIECE OF PAPER. Finally, offer the manager a percentage of your sales each month. Use subdomains to track which shop the leads come from. I currently work with 2 nail shops and one barber/hair salon. This is a totally awesome way to promote NETFLIX through personal recommendations from a trusted source.


    Netflix offer was one of the my first offers that I killed it with. Solid offer though its more difficult than ever to get accepted and payouts are not even close ot what they used to be.

    But yes, this isn't a new method, but it DOES work and works well. The best part is that it's a RFT with a great service attached to it s oyou aren't ripping anybody off or making money off deception like many RFTs out there.

    Good stuff and $300/week should be relatively easy with this method!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4156564].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author areevez
    Hey thanks a lot kenster! That is true, the payouts are much worse than it used to be, I used to see netflix offers with a 25+ dollar payout. I ran a couple people through the process of getting accepted though google network and it worked out fine, I just think it depends on the website you submit. YOU were the first person to open up my eyes to netflix and I started it off JV'ing with pizza places and it did decent, but this method has been by far the best converting netflix method.

    Thanks for your comment Ken

    Arron
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4156816].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Kenster
      Originally Posted by areevez View Post

      Hey thanks a lot kenster! That is true, the payouts are much worse than it used to be, I used to see netflix offers with a 25+ dollar payout. I ran a couple people through the process of getting accepted though google network and it worked out fine, I just think it depends on the website you submit. YOU were the first person to open up my eyes to netflix and I started it off JV'ing with pizza places and it did decent, but this method has been by far the best converting netflix method.

      Thanks for your comment Ken

      Arron


      Haha awesome. Yeah, at one point I had a whole bunch of Netflix campaigns popping, which was pretty fun...everything from offline "JVing" to sub-affiliates to traditional online campaigns.

      Great offer, great service, just wish they cranked up the payout a bit.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4160983].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author saxatwork
    Good share Areevez... I'll definitely try this...
    Signature

    "Be Still Like A Mountain And Flow Like A Great River"

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4156924].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author areevez
    thanks sax, yeah please give it a go ad report back with your successes!
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4157490].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author areevez
    Yeah Ken make sure you send me your email, you've been gone so long I lost it lol
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4161465].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Kenster
      Originally Posted by areevez View Post

      Yeah Ken make sure you send me your email, you've been gone so long I lost it lol

      Sent!! Sorry for taking so long to get back to you via pm...got quite a line of pending pms I need to respond to
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4165292].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author areevez
    No problem bro my inbox has been going crazy too! lol I just emailed you
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4168252].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author John Hughes
    This is a great method Areevez, Another thing anyone could try is make 10 youtube videos with this netflix offer and post the offer in a magazine or newspapers,

    John.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4168521].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author PPC-Coach
    I wish netflix would raise the payout again, that would be sweet.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4168606].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jaysol
    Interesting idea ! I talked to my wife's nail salon and her hair dresser and both showed interest. Planning on meeting them over the long weekend. Thanks for this idea, areevez.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4168667].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author areevez
      Originally Posted by jaysol View Post

      Interesting idea ! I talked to my wife's nail salon and her hair dresser and both showed interest. Planning on meeting them over the long weekend. Thanks for this idea, areevez.

      great job taking action! Its as easy as that, very easy to make an agreement, and opens up easy upsells for SEO/website design/etc!
      Signature
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4171416].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author areevez
        Hey guys I just wanted to update this thread with some proof that this is a great method to use to upsell online marketing services at the same time as you run the netflix method. This is an upfront payment from another netflix salon client of mine who was very interested when I offered some upsells for twitter/fb maintenance and installing ecommerce on her website. $947 upfront!!!



        Get out there guys!!

        Arron
        Signature
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4178491].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Jetmir
          Originally Posted by areevez View Post

          Hey guys I just wanted to update this thread with some proof that this is a great method to use to upsell online marketing services at the same time as you run the netflix method. This is an upfront payment from another netflix salon client of mine who was very interested when I offered some upsells for twitter/fb maintenance and installing ecommerce on her website. $947 upfront!!!



          Get out there guys!!

          Arron
          That's so COOL!:p
          Signature

          ATTENTION: Do you wanna make up to 100$ a DAY with 20 minutes of super-easy work?

          It's never been easier. Send me a Private Message for details.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4179282].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author areevez
          Originally Posted by areevez View Post

          Hey guys I just wanted to update this thread with some proof that this is a great method to use to upsell online marketing services at the same time as you run the netflix method. This is an upfront payment from another netflix salon client of mine who was very interested when I offered some upsells for twitter/fb maintenance and installing ecommerce on her website. $947 upfront!!!



          Get out there guys!!

          Arron
          Hey guys this lady here is a GOLDMINE, you see the date she sent the upfront payment and thats when I began working, since then she has sent 4 people my way pretty much begging for me to work with them...!!
          Signature
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4180947].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author SuccessMarketer
            Good method you've shared here! I'll have to try this one...
            btw, for those of you in the UK (like me), this offer will work wonders with "lovefilm" which also offer a 30 day trial.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4181921].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author areevez
              Originally Posted by SuccessMarketer View Post

              Good method you've shared here! I'll have to try this one...
              btw, for those of you in the UK (like me), this offer will work wonders with "lovefilm" which also offer a 30 day trial.
              Thanks! yeah lovefilm is a great alternative to netflix, and their payout is usually much higher!!

              P.S
              Remember I said this netflix method makes for easy upsells? 3 days later I casually mentioned SMS marketing on the phone with the spa lady and she jumped before i could finish the sentence. I've never done sms marketing for any businesses, just seo and website stuff. So I didnt know what to charge but hey, quick and easy upsell of 199 per month and she fell in love with it when I told her to text her keyword to the 5 digit shortcode! The best part is she's got a good following on FB and when she updated her status with text 'keyword' to 43443(or w/e) she had a lot of comments with other business owners who were her friends showing great interest and she just hands them all to me!! Love it!


              Try to find high scale salons and spas, their customers are usually older woman with lots of money and their own business and are open to improving their website and business in any way!
              Signature
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4182186].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author Slade
                Originally Posted by areevez View Post

                Thanks! yeah lovefilm is a great alternative to netflix, and their payout is usually much higher!!

                P.S
                Remember I said this netflix method makes for easy upsells? 3 days later I casually mentioned SMS marketing on the phone with the spa lady and she jumped before i could finish the sentence. I've never done sms marketing for any businesses, just seo and website stuff. So I didnt know what to charge but hey, quick and easy upsell of 199 per month and she fell in love with it when I told her to text her keyword to the 5 digit shortcode! The best part is she's got a good following on FB and when she updated her status with text 'keyword' to 43443(or w/e) she had a lot of comments with other business owners who were her friends showing great interest and she just hands them all to me!! Love it!


                Try to find high scale salons and spas, their customers are usually older woman with lots of money and their own business and are open to improving their website and business in any way!
                Could you tell me what service you use to provide SMS to your clients? I would like to try this out with local businesses in my area.
                P.S. I tried PMing you instead but I don't have high enough post count
                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5261694].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ekfaysal
    Idea is good.. with some little modification and adoption, it could lay golden eggs.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4168846].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author ish
      Since I live in the U.K and we don't have netflix, I'm going to try lovefilm...

      maybe approach local pizza places and offer them 50% if they put my flyers in their pizza boxes?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5236130].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author prowriter23
      Need content for your websites?
      Signature
      Need the best copywriters? TRY NOW!
      Yahoo: prowriter23@yahoo.com;
      Gmail: prowriter23@gmail.com;
      Skype: prowriter23
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5257190].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Lucas Becker
      Good share, I'm sure many will benefit from your post. I love having multiple income streams, and why not have one that is offline-based.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5264210].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jaspast666
    That's actually a very good method, because people obviously tend to listen to there friends more often than some random text on the internet!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4183525].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author areevez
    Definitely! Conversion rates are sky high when people are presented with something from someone they know very well.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4184940].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author rockyonfire
    Thanks you for sharing this.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4185303].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author highincome
    Great idea Arron! Congratulations on your upsells too, that's awesome man!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4186670].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author areevez
      Originally Posted by highincome View Post

      Great idea Arron! Congratulations on your upsells too, that's awesome man!
      Thanks, if you live in Houston this is a great method for you, I read somewhere that Texas has one of the highest count of small salons and nailshops! I hope you give this a try and if you do and need some help just shoot me an email!
      Signature
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4194289].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mikeseocool
    Great idea! It would be nice to scale it up with the help of Facebook.
    Signature
    ☆ ☆ ☆Penguin 2.1 vs 20+ Different Types of Links on 3 Tiers! Who will win?☆ ☆ ☆
    -------------------
    ☆ ☆ ☆$10 Social Signals, G+, Pinterest, 12000 Youtube Views and other services that work! ☆ ☆ ☆
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4194821].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author areevez
      Originally Posted by mikeseocool View Post

      Great idea! It would be nice to scale it up with the help of Facebook.
      Try to go to the search and type in 'spa' 'salon' 'nail shop'.

      Alot of the local businesses in whatever area your targeted will pop and and
      a lot of them have personal pages and business pages.

      It should be easy to grab their attention through a message on FB!
      Signature
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4199231].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author williamrs
    Great post!

    This method is a great example that the best way to make money online is always think outside the box, instead of just following the crowd.

    Also, I think that Netflix isn't the only offer that can be used with this method, you could use it to promote other lead gen offers or even CPS offers.


    W
    Signature
    Steal My Profit Strategy



    >> Download Now <<
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4199576].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4202205].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jr1228
    I just wanted to chime in and say that if you get denied for Netflix, try emailing them. I was denied (even though I applied with a high-traffic, high-quality site that I've had for years), but emailed the Netflix affiliate program and was just manually approved. (I sent the email on 6/29, so it took a little while.)
    Signature
    500-word articles for $3!
    Send me a PM for details.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4221566].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author areevez
      Originally Posted by jr1228 View Post

      I just wanted to chime in and say that if you get denied for Netflix, try emailing them. I was denied (even though I applied with a high-traffic, high-quality site that I've had for years), but emailed the Netflix affiliate program and was just manually approved. (I sent the email on 6/29, so it took a little while.)
      Exactly, thanks for adding this jessica, a lot of people dont bother calling networks that deny them or take a long time. Lots of times, one simple phonecall will get you approved. BTW I didnt know you were from OHIO Jess!
      Signature
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4221799].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author jr1228
        Originally Posted by areevez View Post

        Exactly, thanks for adding this jessica, a lot of people dont bother calling networks that deny them or take a long time. Lots of times, one simple phonecall will get you approved. BTW I didnt know you were from OHIO Jess!

        Yeah! Born and raised. Hope to someday escape this state like you have
        Signature
        500-word articles for $3!
        Send me a PM for details.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4221832].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Kenster
        Originally Posted by areevez View Post

        Exactly, thanks for adding this jessica, a lot of people dont bother calling networks that deny them or take a long time. Lots of times, one simple phonecall will get you approved. BTW I didnt know you were from OHIO Jess!

        Most people want to do the bare minimum to get anything done. Its the people willing to take one extra step that make it in this and most businesses. Bare minimum is a not a good strategy to build any business around
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4234964].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author areevez
          Originally Posted by Kenster View Post

          Most people want to do the bare minimum to get anything done. Its the people willing to take one extra step that make it in this and most businesses. Bare minimum is a not a good strategy to build any business around
          Yup Kenny that is why the success rate in IM is so low, not because IM is so difficult but because people are lazy and wont take the initiative and hard work they need to really succeed!
          Signature
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4237618].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Cray
    yap it can definitely work..
    Signature

    Dropshipping for a living.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4221670].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author areevez
    Right, I love it but Cleveland was NOT the place for me, its not alot of opportunity in OHIO at all!
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4221937].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Sam Rob
    Thanks Mate! I Found It Very Useful.
    I will try That Method As Soon As I Will Enter A Good Network!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4244030].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author itsme1234
    Thanks for sharing..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4245048].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author areevez
    No problem guys, my pleasure! Take action on this and try to cme up with your own variations! AND UPSELL!
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4246836].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author areevez
    Dont mean to dig up dirt but just wanted to update this thread because I have gotten 3 emails from people who did this and now is earning their first CPA money!! Those are maybe the only 3 people that took action with this and it worked awesome! This is the easiest offline/online hybrid method, just wish more of you would jump on this and stunt all fear so money can be made.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4307845].message }}
    • I came up with a really great way to run this. I even have people already interested who I can hire to go talk to businesses for me, so all I have to worry about is logistics and paying people. I got into the GAN. I got rejected by Netflix. So... where to go from here? Can I re-apply for netflix, or am I pretty much screwed?

      Obviously I can use any offer, not just netflix, and I can go to any business, not just hair salons. Any suggestions?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4308366].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author areevez
    What kind of website did you have for netflix app? Im almost 100% sure you can reapply.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4308693].message }}
    • Originally Posted by areevez View Post

      What kind of website did you have for netflix app? Im almost 100% sure you can reapply.
      I gave them one of my other sites as an example. I didn't have anything set up specifically for netflix yet, but I told them that it will be up as soon as I get the approval.

      As long as I can reapply then I'm going to try again. My plan was structured around netflix and I really don't want to rethink it right now. As you know, I have other projects I'm working on.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4308960].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author warrich
    This can be done in countries were people know whats internet and earnings from them, but what about those countries were people dont know whats internet?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4326188].message }}
    • I'm such an opportunist... hee hee.

      A local Karate school that I spin signs for is about to start running a back-to-school special. For some reason, I thought of this idea. So, I brought it up with the owner, and they've agreed to pay me $25 for every full sign-up I can bring in using this method. Yes, I created an affiliate program from scratch. Mwhahaha!

      I have no idea the amount of volume I can expect, considering Karate is somewhat of a targeted niche, but there's no competition on this method in the area. This is going to give them more leads and make me money in the process.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4349799].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author areevez
        Originally Posted by GrooveTrain View Post

        I'm such an opportunist... hee hee.

        A local Karate school that I spin signs for is about to start running a back-to-school special. For some reason, I thought of this idea. So, I brought it up with the owner, and they've agreed to pay me $25 for every full sign-up I can bring in using this method. Yes, I created an affiliate program from scratch. Mwhahaha!

        I have no idea the amount of volume I can expect, considering Karate is somewhat of a targeted niche, but there's no competition on this method in the area. This is going to give them more leads and make me money in the process.
        AWESOME JOB GROOVE!!!
        Signature
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4350245].message }}
  • This is an excellent offline method, thanks for sharing this Areevez
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4356472].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author areevez
      Originally Posted by nagendrabandi1980 View Post

      This is an excellent offline method, thanks for sharing this Areevez
      Very happy you enjoyed the method, now dont just say its awesome actually get out there and pump this method out and SEE how awesome it is!
      Signature
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4356782].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Andrew Zapp
    Great info as always Arron. People need to actually start putting this in action and start seeing results.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5232367].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author profitprint
    Newbie to CPA.
    Very inspiring to me. Thank you~
    Just joined few network like peerfly,maxbounty and neverblue, still waiting for approval.
    hoping~
    And will try the technique
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5259108].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5260905].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JJAlan
    That's definately a unique approach. Thanks for sharing this creative innovative strategy
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5261596].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Houston68
    Hi Areeves,

    Great post buddy. I hope to learn more from you to get that kind of money from the net. Please show me how. My contact is Hhubaja2003@yahoo.com ,skype at hhubaja.
    Would be grateful if you could give me yours.

    Thanks

    Houston68
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5264372].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ish
    Just a quick question about this method areevez...

    Do you create a website/landing page for the netflix offer or do you just create subdomains that redirect to the netflix sign up page?

    regards,

    Ish
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5266822].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author coronaborcalis
    Hi areevez

    Great method even for newbie.
    You mentioned to Use subdomains to track which shop the leads come from. Do you mean sub id or sub domain?

    I really want to know method if shop manager wants to check their earning stat, do you provide them or you have another idea so they don't need to call you to ask their stat
    Signature
    BisnisOnlineZ - Indonesian Make Money Online Blog


    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5275003].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author ish
      I have spoken to my AM about getting approved for lovefilm uk...and I mentioned offline aswell...Hopefully the advertiser will be ok with this method.

      Then its all systems go! will post my results soon

      Update 24/01/12)

      Approved by Neverblue

      I spoke to 2 hairsalons today and they definitely were interested...so I'm gonna create the affiliate link and give it to them in the next few days...Fingers crossed this works!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5315667].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Saucy
    this sounds awesome! definitely going to try it out at some of the hair salons around my area.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5815261].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author zachary0611
    I am impressed with areevez ability to think out of the box.
    Signature
    Professional Web Designers www.WebDesignBros.com
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5815715].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jeffreys
    Good tip. Please report if anyone have success with this.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5816542].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author paulrobeson
    interesting..nice post
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5826174].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author icegin
    Definitely an interesting idea. Thanks for sharing
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5828165].message }}

Trending Topics