Hopefully this will open up your eyes to all the opportunities when it comes to running email submits.
1. Look at this offer. LOOK AT IT AGAIN! Why? because the first targeting tip is in your face. keyword: grocery ? NO that's not what i'm talking about. LOOK AT IT AGAIN. What do you see? You see Cheerios, Coca-Cola, Chips Ahoy, Tropicana, etc.
Ok, but hold up here because I want you to be able to scale big, and targeting those without REALLY thinking is going to cause you to miss out on a lot of traffic. What are those products exactly? Cookies, Orange Juice, Cereal, Soda Pop.
2. Think what's in the grocery store. I don't need to give you a list. If you don't know what's in a grocery store take a sheet of paper and pen and go to one. You'll leave with over 1000 keywords. milk, bread, eggs, fruits, etc.
3. Ok so you got your list and now you're like umm who searches for milk and break online. Well these people do:
Google AdWords - Keyword Tools:
bread - 16,600,000 global monthly searches
soda pop - 301,000 global monthly searches
eggs - 11,100,000 global monthly searches
Competition? very low!
So this is just a quick example, but now we want to go even deeper.
Let's take a look at the keyword "bread" because there is an absolute ton of typehttp://www.warriorforum.com/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=33s of bread out there and guess what? More volume:
1. pumpkin bread - 201,000
2. sourdough bread - 110,000
3. wheat bread - 368,000
4. banana bread - 1,000,000
So that's just bread. Now we have milk, cereal, soda pop, list goes on. You can easily come up with hundreds of keywords.
4. Now we have brand names. Look at each keyword and find the brands. Once again if you don't know the brands of cereal just go into any grocery store and you'll find 20 different ones laying on the shelves.
5. Now we have 3 targets here:
- Grocery Words
- Grocery Word Types
- Grocery Word Brand Names
I'll reply later with how to run email submits with PPV traffic and other keywords you can target.