Since mid April I have been with Offermobi trying to promote mobile CPA offers through platforms like Jumptap and Admob. Although I haven't been at it that long, I've put a lot of effort in, and have seen no success. I have been through many campaigns, had terrible CTR, and my conversions are unbelievably low.
Here's my normal routine when going about setting up a new campaign. (maybe you will see an error/flaw in my process)
Offer - Prepaid Debit Card 1 Field
Payout - $.30
Mobile Advertising Platform - Jumptap
1. Pick a feature campaign with low payout but high conversions
2. Affiliate manager recommends running it with Feature Phones like Boost, Metro PCS, and Cricket
3. Create 3 separate campaigns for Cricket, Boost, and Metro PCS on Jumptap
4. Add the tracking parameters to my tracking link jt,JT_ADBUNDLE,JT_OPERATOR,JT_HANDSET,JT_KEYWORD,J T_PUBLISHER,JT_SITE
5. Give each campaign a $15 budget
6. Target US only
7. To find out what I should put in my Ad Text for Title & Description I search "Prepaid Debit Card" on Google, look at the ads, and copy their Ad Text.
8. Ad Title: Best Prepaid Debit Card Description: 100% Approval. Start Now!
8. Ad all categories except for Adult and place a $.10 Bid
9. Hope for the best
10. After the campaigns are run if something has a better CTR or is converting better I cater to it. But no matter how much I fidget with ad text, bid price, categories, I can't get the offer to convert over the ad cost.
My only conclusion why I haven't been successful is because I don't have enough money to test with. Like all of my campaigns are given a $20 budget instead of the usual $100 + budget needed to test. I have sucked it up and tested with large $ campaigns but they had no success either.
If anyone is having success with Mobile CPA and Offermobi, it would be much appreciated to hear what you're doing to see good results.
Thank you so much!