Once i finished setting them up I let it loose and went to take a nap.
Woke up about 4 hours later and saw that i had an email form the ad network i was running the campaigns on, saying that i was getting low on funds (which was kinda strange as i wasn't even NEAR the threshold and the daily budget was set so i wouldn't get that close for a few days.)
Logged in to the ad network and noticed I had 2 clicks already. Logged into my offermobi account and saw that 1 of those clicks converted.
So, within about 4 hours of setting up the campaign I had made my first $$ online ($2.90 but it is a start).