Recommend WSO for newbie to CPA ?

37 replies
Hi,

I just looking for the best WSO about CPA, heard many good feedback about Traffic blackbook of Chad and a WSO of William but I can not find the topic of William wso. I'm going to purchase traffic blackbook but still want to take a look at william's one. Or you guys can recommend me anything ? I am willing focus to CPA only ( ppc, google or facebook...)
#cpa #newbie #recommend #wso
  • Profile picture of the author SiddFisher
    The best WSO for a newbie would be the warrior forum itself.....
    Do not splurge on WSOs just yet....first get to know the business, use the free resources to find out as much as you can about the IM scene, pick a method, experiment with it....gain experience. When you start speaking the lingo of IM, then purchase a WSO related to your strategy to scale things further up.
    Signature

    Computer Science student/coder who wants to learn more/out-of-the-box thinker/copywriter available for work during the summer. PM me for anything. :)

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4708762].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author loss1988
      Originally Posted by SiddFisher View Post

      The best WSO for a newbie would be the warrior forum itself.....
      Do not splurge on WSOs just yet....first get to know the business, use the free resources to find out as much as you can about the IM scene, pick a method, experiment with it....gain experience. When you start speaking the lingo of IM, then purchase a WSO related to your strategy to scale things further up.
      Yeah, I'm new at Cpa but had experience with IE, so I decide focus on CPA only.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4709072].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author leadgenninja
      Originally Posted by SiddFisher View Post

      The best WSO for a newbie would be the warrior forum itself.....
      Do not splurge on WSOs just yet....first get to know the business, use the free resources to find out as much as you can about the IM scene, pick a method, experiment with it....gain experience. When you start speaking the lingo of IM, then purchase a WSO related to your strategy to scale things further up.
      I agree! Learn everything you can for free FIRST.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4710931].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author loss1988
    Don't know the reason but clickbank just denied my card although I' sure it has enough money.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4710198].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mtmjohn
    Originally Posted by loss1988 View Post

    Hi,

    I just looking for the best WSO about CPA, heard many good feedback about Traffic blackbook of Chad and a WSO of William but I can not find the topic of William wso. I'm going to purchase traffic blackbook but still want to take a look at william's one. Or you guys can recommend me anything ? I am willing focus to CPA only ( ppc, google or facebook...)
    Both are good. They are good guys and always offer high quality WSOs.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4712144].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Aviator Joe
    if you're serious about optimizing your cpa campaigns check out my wso

    *shameless plug*
    Signature
    Are You Serious About Affiliate Marketing?

    If You Are SICK of Being Stuck in the Affiliate Rat Race, CLICK HERE
    By Professional Marketers. For Professional Marketers.
    Got this product All I can say is WOW
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4714250].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Rukshan
    Chad course is the best one. Before that try to promote few offers and see your ability Then gain the knowledge.
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4714516].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author loss1988
      I'm new at cpa but had years experience with IM, I'm just studying cpa now, will buy Chad cso for sure. Thanks for all useful advice :rolleyes:
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4714813].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kenster
    Originally Posted by loss1988 View Post

    Hi,

    I just looking for the best WSO about CPA, heard many good feedback about Traffic blackbook of Chad and a WSO of William but I can not find the topic of William wso. I'm going to purchase traffic blackbook but still want to take a look at william's one. Or you guys can recommend me anything ? I am willing focus to CPA only ( ppc, google or facebook...)


    The first thing you should do is learn about traffic. If you are doing online CPA, traffic will be the most difficult and most important part of your campaign so pick a traffic source and do some learning on it. No need to conquer all, just pick one or two ways to generate traffic and get to learning about it either using free or paid resources.

    CPA is just a way to monetize the traffic, but its traffic you need to worry about first...many people forget that.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4715689].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author loss1988
      Originally Posted by Kenster View Post

      The first thing you should do is learn about traffic. If you are doing online CPA, traffic will be the most difficult and most important part of your campaign so pick a traffic source and do some learning on it. No need to conquer all, just pick one or two ways to generate traffic and get to learning about it either using free or paid resources.

      CPA is just a way to monetize the traffic, but its traffic you need to worry about first...many people forget that.
      Thanks Kenster, I do focus on paid traffic and learning hard now
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4715735].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Kenster
        Originally Posted by loss1988 View Post

        Thanks Kenster, I do focus on paid traffic and learning hard now

        Good stuff! Paid traffic is generally a higher reward higher risk endeavor. Most people lose money at first and sometimes lose a lot before turning profit, so just make sure to test out small.

        Learning curve can be painful for newbs in the paid traffic space but for those that can persevere, it can be great!

        best of luck
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4715885].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author loss1988
          Originally Posted by Kenster View Post

          Good stuff! Paid traffic is generally a higher reward higher risk endeavor. Most people lose money at first and sometimes lose a lot before turning profit, so just make sure to test out small.

          Learning curve can be painful for newbs in the paid traffic space but for those that can persevere, it can be great!

          best of luck
          yeah, it seem to be hard to master. I'm not afraid of losing money if I can learn some relevant lessons from it.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4716287].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Kenster
            Originally Posted by loss1988 View Post

            yeah, it seem to be hard to master. I'm not afraid of losing money if I can learn some relevant lessons from it.

            You will learn a lot...a lot of people even like going the paid route to start because the pressure associated with losing money really lights a fire under some peoples buns and gets them to be very methodical and systematic in their testing and tracking...which are two of the most important principles in this game!

            Best of luck dude
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4719734].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author loss1988
              Originally Posted by Kenster View Post

              You will learn a lot...a lot of people even like going the paid route to start because the pressure associated with losing money really lights a fire under some peoples buns and gets them to be very methodical and systematic in their testing and tracking...which are two of the most important principles in this game!

              Best of luck dude
              Agree, hope I will have a chance to learn these things too
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4721152].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Captain Planet
    Go For Kenster's RAGS 2 RICHES
    Signature
    <Coming Soon>
    Get Real & Targeted Twitter Followers
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4721945].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Kenster
      Originally Posted by Captain Planet View Post

      Go For Kenster's RAGS 2 RICHES

      I took it off the market a while ago. BUT, I will be giving it out for free soon when I set up the page!!!

      The guide has helped 1000's of people make some nice money with and without CPA, so I can't wait to start giving it out for free!!!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4723406].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author loss1988
        Originally Posted by Kenster View Post

        I took it off the market a while ago. BUT, I will be giving it out for free soon when I set up the page!!!

        The guide has helped 1000's of people make some nice money with and without CPA, so I can't wait to start giving it out for free!!!
        waiting for that day, may be I would be the newest people on the list :rolleyes:
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4723757].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Kenster
          Originally Posted by loss1988 View Post

          waiting for that day, may be I would be the newest people on the list :rolleyes:

          The major delay is that I want to go through the whole guide again (its quite long) and make some minor changes and update some of the stuff.

          I anticipate I can get to it within the next week
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4730415].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author TopKat22
        Originally Posted by Kenster View Post

        I took it off the market a while ago. BUT, I will be giving it out for free soon when I set up the page!!!

        The guide has helped 1000's of people make some nice money with and without CPA, so I can't wait to start giving it out for free!!!
        If this is appropriate, may I ask how I can get on some list to get this free guide?
        Signature
        44 days in and we broke the $10K a month recurring bench mark.

        Guaranteed 60% Opt In Rate Traffic-Real People-Fresh Today-High Quality Biz Opp traffic![/URL]
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4730669].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Kenster
          Originally Posted by TopKat22 View Post

          If this is appropriate, may I ask how I can get on some list to get this free guide?

          If you are a subscriber on my list, then you will get first dibs. But everybody will get access to the it when I set it up. I will just put a link in my sig to the page to download!

          Hmmmm...maybe I will release on my 5,000 post...just an idea
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4737840].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author loss1988
            Originally Posted by Kenster View Post

            If you are a subscriber on my list, then you will get first dibs. But everybody will get access to the it when I set it up. I will just put a link in my sig to the page to download!

            Hmmmm...maybe I will release on my 5,000 post...just an idea
            It's a excellent idea, we will chit chat here til you have enough posts :p
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4739813].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jordanberg2311
    learn a lot from forums first ..and ask here in warrior forum if you want..
    Signature
    PM Me For Your PPC AdWords Help
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4722403].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ssjee
    Man i'm looking forward to that day...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4749119].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author browie
    If you know how to set up ads on any traffic source then testing by direct linking is a easy quick way to learn some of the ropes.

    I think almost every WSO and other products will tell you "If you don't work at this it will never work for you"
    Signature
    *** Browie dot com *** - Yes, I'm The Browie
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4749152].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kiwilx
    can you guys give me an wso that shows how to build a CPA website with CPA offers for other countrys? thanks guys my skype is miguelfrn
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4750968].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author southbeachnick
    Biggest thing TAKE ACTION!

    Choose an offer and a traffic source

    RUN RUN RUN!!!
    Signature

    I get my $$ Weekly payments $$ from Dominant Ads

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4753191].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Kenster
      Originally Posted by southbeachnick View Post

      Biggest thing TAKE ACTION!

      Choose an offer and a traffic source

      RUN RUN RUN!!!


      At the end of the day 95% of your learning will come one your own. WSOs and products are good for guiding your direction, but it's really hitting the pavement and figuring out things for your own that will get you far.

      There are sooooo many variables in every campaign that ebooks and products can only take people so far.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4755209].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author aminur
    Chad's course is awesome. Full on video course, up to 6+ hours long. Williams course good as well. They both Rock in their own way
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4753657].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author loss1988
      Originally Posted by aminur View Post

      Chad's course is awesome. Full on video course, up to 6+ hours long. Williams course good as well. They both Rock in their own way
      Williams course is flashcpa2, is it right ?
      Anyway I have both, Chad's course seem to be the best wso that I've ever seen
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4753694].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author imback
    WSO's will guide you

    Action will teach you

    Combine the both and progress will be made much faster


    CHAD
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4755384].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kiwilx
    where is chad wso?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4760597].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author loss1988
      @Kenster and Chad : Yeah, I know it, I just want to find out how does a guru look into this industry, wso gave me all that things. I'm in my own action now and don't fear to be a loser at the beginning. Best luck for all of us
      @kiwilx : you can find the wso of ChadH at trafficblackbook dot com
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4760696].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Kenster
        Originally Posted by loss1988 View Post

        @Kenster and Chad : Yeah, I know it, I just want to find out how does a guru look into this industry, wso gave me all that things. I'm in my own action now and don't fear to be a loser at the beginning. Best luck for all of us
        @kiwilx : you can find the wso of ChadH at trafficblackbook dot com

        Very well. It's actually weird because many of the big CPA guys are more underground type people because of the nature of the business. Unlike the product guys where it makes sense to stay "above ground" and build guru status, it's not really the same with the CPA industry.

        With that said, there are many great CPA WSOs out there that will give you a good foundation of knowledge to begin and grow your CPA business.

        The interesting thing about CPA is that it's 95% traffic. So the main thing newer marketers should be worrying about is traffic generation without getting distracted by the actual CPA part of the process. If you can generate traffic, you can make money, period. A good SEO guy who knows nothing about CPA can jump in and start earning big bucks from day one because they know how to drive natural search engine traffic.

        So,whatever guide you decide to get (if any)...make sure there is a solid traffic component of it!
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4769789].message }}

Trending Topics