1stclasscpa is a scam!It has deals with affiliatepaying.com!

21 replies
1stclasscpa is a scam network,all the positive reviews at affiliatepaying under it are fake,you can't post any negative review for 1stclasscpa, One affiliate post a negative review,because he haven't receive hie AUG payment,but the admin of the affpay deleted it.I guess the affiliatepaying has some deal with 1stclasscpa.
Here is the screen shot,the proof.You can't see this review now!
#1stclasscpa #affiliatepayingcom #deals #scamit
  • Profile picture of the author harrisunderwork
    The admin of Affiliatepaying.com is a member of WF.

    Please consult directly from him : View Profile: mtmjohn
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4812427].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Naveen K
    I had worked previously with 1stclasscpa and the owner Brian Pennell is very nice and helpful person.
    Even he is a member of this forum View Profile: bqpennell.

    There are few people who just post spam comments.By the look itself we can notice that he is looking to spam only.If he is an real person then he would have definitely used his name rather than the name of the network itself.
    I guess this might be the only reason for deletion.

    Both JOHN and Brian Pennell are wonderful persons and I am sure that they won't do anything that is unethical.
    Signature

    PPV PowerStar ____[WSO of the Day]____
    Make Constant Income with PPV Traffic

    $$$$$$~~~~>> BoxOfAds.com - Best PPV SPY Tool- use Coupon Code "NAVEEN50" to get $50 Discount<<~~~~$$$$$$
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4812614].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mtmjohn
    Originally Posted by spider1987 View Post

    1stclasscpa is a scam network,all the positive reviews at affiliatepaying under it are fake,you can't post any negative review for 1stclasscpa, One affiliate post a negative review,because he haven't receive hie AUG payment,but the admin of the affpay deleted it.I guess the affiliatepaying has some deal with 1stclasscpa.
    Here is the screen shot,the proof.You can't see this review now!
    1, Its still there. We didnt delete it. Just click the "Older ยป" button below you will see it.

    2, We have no deal with 1stclasscpa.

    3, We do moderate and carefully verify every review before post it. If someone get caught by networks due to fraud and wanna bash the networks reputation by putting negative reviews on our site. Your reviews wont be approved.

    Thank you
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4814080].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author makeMore2020
    Originally Posted by spider1987 View Post

    1stclasscpa is a scam network,all the positive reviews at affiliatepaying under it are fake,you can't post any negative review for 1stclasscpa, One affiliate post a negative review,because he haven't receive hie AUG payment,but the admin of the affpay deleted it.I guess the affiliatepaying has some deal with 1stclasscpa.
    Here is the screen shot,the proof.You can't see this review now!
    Spot on mate. One of my friend worked with this network and he posted a review and it wasn't posted. 1stclass cpa AM is an affiliate himself and always looking for payday loans affiliates on different forums. He is a scammer as my friend was scammed and his traffic was legit. No question about that.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4816227].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author speedylikesKJ
    Originally Posted by spider1987 View Post

    1stclasscpa is a scam network,all the positive reviews at affiliatepaying under it are fake,you can't post any negative review for 1stclasscpa, One affiliate post a negative review,because he haven't receive hie AUG payment,but the admin of the affpay deleted it.I guess the affiliatepaying has some deal with 1stclasscpa.
    Here is the screen shot,the proof.You can't see this review now!
    LOL if they had any deal with john don`t you think they would be in top CPA Network list on affiliatepaying.com ????
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4816572].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Shaz07
    I believe they are based out of Pakistan correct? Hmph.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4816718].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author andreblamads
    You guys need to be careful with these fly by night networks.
    Signature
    Most Direct Offers than Any Incent Network
    Over (2800) Incentive Offers, Content Locking, BLAM Cart, blm.bz, Higher Payouts and more...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4816839].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author WSOWorth
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4817117].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author jeffrey73
      Affiliate Paying is very honest and respectable I believe, and would not involve themselves in some BS like that.

      And as far as companies like 1st Class, 1Great or AffiliateGoat go, I would not trust any one of them because there just are too many companies around with bad reps.

      Stick with SOLID CPA companies to insure you get paid such as:

      - MaxBounty
      - Copeac
      - EWA
      - Neverblue
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4817166].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author 1GreatCPA
        Originally Posted by jeffrey73 View Post

        Affiliate Paying is very honest and respectable I believe, and would not involve themselves in some BS like that.

        And as far as companies like 1st Class, 1Great or AffiliateGoat go, I would not trust any one of them because there just are too many companies around with bad reps.

        Stick with SOLID CPA companies to insure you get paid such as:

        - MaxBounty
        - Copeac
        - EWA
        - Neverblue
        I just read your comment before 2 minuts. Now i am very confused about my life, Can only american live a healthy or honest life?
        You all publisher insert your finger in to Non-US network's a*s untill he make ****. Its real and very true that American are rich and honest while it come to subject of Money. We can easily believe that all our money are in safe hands and we will not scammed, because rich never eat others money.

        But no one force you or PM you about "Please..please...please...join us, try us otherwise we will die." We are working as a network since our start and working till date, we hope that we will work for ever, to be honest we have not faced the future.

        You placed the words "And as far as companies like 1st Class, 1Great or AffiliateGoat go, I would not trust any one of them because there just are too many companies around with bad reps."

        I am sure you were not invited by anyone, so How can you put a rude and negetive feedback against any network [how ever you don't know they work]. Is that a good way to post feedback against a network without give them a try?
        We are agree that no one should join a new network because publisher spent his hard money for advertising and mediabuy. If he will be scammed by the network, it will be in loss. But posting a very negative feedback against a network without know anything about them is funny. you are killing someone. Suppose there were no industry like "IM" before 1995 or 1999. Because google started business in 1999 and they were all in all in market because no one there to chase them. Facebook become #1 because there were no compatition for him. But in 2011 here is a very hard time for affiliate networks. A company is always a new company when it start. We are 6-8 inch baby when born. then grown up by time and became man of 6ft hight. Did you born with your 6ft hight? So everyone have a chance to live and grow, please let us live our life. You should not post such comment with network name because you were never associate with us and you don't know anything about our company.

        Please forgive me if i posted something wrong. But i am sad with american's view.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4827781].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author speedylikesKJ
          A network is known by its honesty not by location etc . i personally won`t bother with any network even located in any third world country until its legit and has good reputation, Good payouts and pays me on time.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4828259].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author bqpennell
            Originally Posted by speedylikesKJ View Post

            A network is known by its honesty not by location etc . i personally won`t bother with any network even located in any third world country until its legit and has good reputation, Good payouts and pays me on time.

            And we been around for over a year and on Affpaying for 9 months and our Satisfied reviews are all posted a couple a month feel free to read dates as well. Yet i notice some of them other ones who never had a review then in two or 3 days have over 50 but yeah that is worthy of trust. Perfect example is adsend or whatever, They went like one week with 10+ reviews a day yeah i am sure they were not giving incentive for reviews

            I won't sit here and claim to be the politest person on the planet but i will say this you send our network quality traffic you will be shown the respect you earned and leads will be paid even if a advertiser whines how it isnt backing out for them. That is there problem for running such a useless offer that gets people in with a simple zip submit then want to reverse leads cause they realized why would they pay more for insurance when they can call geico and get it cheaper lol. Situations like that publishers will be paid but when we are informed of fake leads or see leads are coming from proxies i can also guarantee that publisher is gonna be blocked and if we are 100% they attempted fraud will no be giving any respect.

            we been around for a while and have gotten great reviews as they were earned so i will be the first to admit it upsets me to see a post that hurts a network cause they got caught cheating or because they were told due to complaints there is a delay in payment and were working on it but to try and down talk a network in hopes to get a payment is pathetic.

            Now if OP is who i think it is he was paid when i fount out advertiser was paying but i can promise you if it was a publisher who cheated posting in forum or leaving a bad review would not of got him a payment as i would rather have a few people not trust us then pay a thug for stealing(fraud)

            I look forward to working with anyone. I Have no respect or consideration to fraud publishers as they disgust me as i feel its people like that who are ruining online advertisement for everyone.


            Originally Posted by 1GreatCPA View Post

            I just read your comment before 2 minuts. Now i am very confused about my life, Can only american live a healthy or honest life?
            You all publisher insert your finger in to Non-US network's a*s untill he make ****. Its real and very true that American are rich and honest while it come to subject of Money. We can easily believe that all our money are in safe hands and we will not scammed, because rich never eat others money.

            But no one force you or PM you about "Please..please...please...join us, try us otherwise we will die." We are working as a network since our start and working till date, we hope that we will work for ever, to be honest we have not faced the future.

            You placed the words "And as far as companies like 1st Class, 1Great or AffiliateGoat go, I would not trust any one of them because there just are too many companies around with bad reps."

            I am sure you were not invited by anyone, so How can you put a rude and negetive feedback against any network [how ever you don't know they work]. Is that a good way to post feedback against a network without give them a try?
            We are agree that no one should join a new network because publisher spent his hard money for advertising and mediabuy. If he will be scammed by the network, it will be in loss. But posting a very negative feedback against a network without know anything about them is funny. you are killing someone. Suppose there were no industry like "IM" before 1995 or 1999. Because google started business in 1999 and they were all in all in market because no one there to chase them. Facebook become #1 because there were no compatition for him. But in 2011 here is a very hard time for affiliate networks. A company is always a new company when it start. We are 6-8 inch baby when born. then grown up by time and became man of 6ft hight. Did you born with your 6ft hight? So everyone have a chance to live and grow, please let us live our life. You should not post such comment with network name because you were never associate with us and you don't know anything about our company.

            Please forgive me if i posted something wrong. But i am sad with american's view.

            I also agree even if it was hard to read. Let me say it like a man if you did not work for a certain network and can not offer any learned experience from that network like

            makeMore2020
            Shaz07
            andreblamads

            who neither of them three worked for us to even be aloud to express your personal experience so then shut your mouth it is that simple. Even makemore claims a friend said. 1st off that is hear say, 2nd of i asked for his friends info and i would be HAPPY to share with the world and other networks that read this forum how and why he was blocked.

            There are quit a few networks i see over the year move up and i have my own personal opinion about them but i do not hate on them because i do not know 1st hand and therefore it is not my place to say anything.

            Makemore again before you jump on your friends side have him come here and give his affiliate id and i will be happy to post Screen shots of what he did. There is a reason we pay $500 plus a month and that is to catch what we miss so i can back my words can your friend?
            Signature
            1st Class is in search for long term partners
            Check out our offers -> Here <-
            Paying Affiliates Since 2010 & Climbing
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4828822].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author jeffrey73
            Could not have stated this any better myself!

            @1GreatCPA - And this has nothing to do with me being American or Americans at all. Both MaxBounty and Neverblue are CANADIAN companies, and are highly respected, so there goes the theory of only trusting American companies.

            In fact, Adsmarket is a foreign network, yet they have a very good reputation. I would trust and use them. So I'm not really sure what you are getting at?

            I'm sure you have a very good company and you are an honest person. But I have seen quite a few negative responses. Now I have no idea if it is from fraudsters complaining or not, so it's not for me to say.

            Also keep in mind that there are also AMERICAN networks I feel people should stay clear of. Like SpeedyKJ said, it's not about location but honesty. I have to take all the reviews into consideration. NB, MaxBounty and EWA are pretty much flawless.

            I'm definitely not saying anything negative about your company, as I have no idea how you operate. Sorry if you are offended.


            Originally Posted by speedylikesKJ View Post

            A network is known by its honesty not by location etc . i personally won`t bother with any network even located in any third world country until its legit and has good reputation, Good payouts and pays me on time.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4829908].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author bqpennell
              Not that it is anyone's business just to set mind at ease here is last week and a half payments alone




              As you can see in that span alone we have paid out over 10k to publishers, So to the ones that received a block instead of a payment all i can say for your next network don't send fraud traffic.

              We are here to make money and know the best way to do this is with reoccurring traffic from honest publishers every month as we have nothing to gain by blocking a account just to steal 1 months earnings and hope to be making money in the future because doing that you surely will not be. I would rather make a profit off of you for 12 plus months not 1 but none the less we will not allow fraud even if the advertiser misses it as i stated we are a honest network and that is to our advertisers as well.

              I am done here i know we are a honest network and pubs that are paid monthly with us know as well. To the ones who are honest Publishers but are still skeptical then it is your lose as well as ours.

              Have a good one.
              Signature
              1st Class is in search for long term partners
              Check out our offers -> Here <-
              Paying Affiliates Since 2010 & Climbing
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4830416].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author 1GreatCPA
              Originally Posted by jeffrey73 View Post

              Could not have stated this any better myself!

              @1GreatCPA - And this has nothing to do with me being American or Americans at all. Both MaxBounty and Neverblue are CANADIAN companies, and are highly respected, so there goes the theory of only trusting American companies.

              In fact, Adsmarket is a foreign network, yet they have a very good reputation. I would trust and use them. So I'm not really sure what you are getting at?

              I'm sure you have a very good company and you are an honest person. But I have seen quite a few negative responses. Now I have no idea if it is from fraudsters complaining or not, so it's not for me to say.

              Also keep in mind that there are also AMERICAN networks I feel people should stay clear of. Like SpeedyKJ said, it's not about location but honesty. I have to take all the reviews into consideration. NB, MaxBounty and EWA are pretty much flawless.

              I'm definitely not saying anything negative about your company, as I have no idea how you operate. Sorry if you are offended.
              What could we do when some guys posted a negative comment here about a network, they never worked with. This internet world is very dramatic. You can say anything anyone without know a bit about him. Both [NB and MB] are a highly reputed network because of their work nature. But they were 001 while started their self. I am also publisher with Adsmarket[ now Matomy] they always pay on time. How ever their entire policy is little different. But we can not make a argument because they are an established name in market.


              Abuse us a lot of if "we are scam, fraud" but posting negative feedback without a try is joke.

              Thanks
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4830598].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author 1GreatCPA
            Originally Posted by speedylikesKJ View Post

            A network is known by its honesty not by location etc . i personally won`t bother with any network even located in any third world country until its legit and has good reputation, Good payouts and pays me on time.
            What is your points for judge the honesty of a network? How will you judge it without know anything about the network?

            Will you judge it behalf some negative feed back posted by our competitors? Anyone is free to post his view, you don't need to pay for it. Just give a fake name and fake email, you are done.

            Is that our fault?
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4830620].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author speedylikesKJ
              Originally Posted by 1GreatCPA View Post

              What is your points for judge the honesty of a network? How will you judge it without know anything about the network?

              Will you judge it behalf some negative feed back posted by our competitors? Anyone is free to post his view, you don't need to pay for it. Just give a fake name and fake email, you are done.

              Is that our fault?
              Mate when you are honest , pay on time you should not care about negative feedback at all . EWA , Neverblue ,maxbounty ,peerfly and all of networks were newly created companies at some times. they were dedicated , honest with publishers so they are top networks. About negative feedback positive feedback with payment proof is valued more than 10 fake feedback. About Negative feedback by competitors why don`t i see negative feedback about maxbounty ,EWA ,peerfly,neverblue ?? they have more competitors than your company !! You should keep focus on being very helpful to your publisher(not mean you are not but keep good relation with publisher`s with time ) . No One can hide truth by posting positive or negative reviews.

              And One thing until Small Networks would not come out of bullying each other they won`t succeed .Small CPA Networks would have to Learn Business Ethics ( Not pointing to 1Great CPA or any specific CPA network)
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4830745].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ChrisBa
    Affiliatepaying is legit, just because someone gave a review on it that does not match your opinion does not mean you should bad mouth them. however i have no idea about 1stclasscpa.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4817287].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author bqpennell
    Originally Posted by spider1987 View Post

    1stclasscpa is a scam network,all the positive reviews at affiliatepaying under it are fake,you can't post any negative review for 1stclasscpa, One affiliate post a negative review,because he haven't receive hie AUG payment,but the admin of the affpay deleted it.I guess the affiliatepaying has some deal with 1stclasscpa.
    Here is the screen shot,the proof.You can't see this review now!

    I believe if your same spider you were paid today. After several emails back and forth how i am dealing with advertiser to get your payment. I also believe i told you yesterday after talking to advertiser they said they was paying us Friday and once i was assured your traffic would be paid for i paid you. I also told you how any time i receive a complaint about traffic regardless the reason there will be a delay in payment.

    Grant it i wish i would of came here first before i paid you lol, I assure you if i was scam i wouldn't of bothered replying to your emails, i would of just blocked you

    And as far as deleting your invoice, i told you its cause the month rolled over and all old invoices are some reason deleted but they are still under Affiliate Billing. One of has offers crappy features.

    And your question is still there and was replied to there as well the next day. God forbid you post a question and not know to look under the Q&A section before you run here and call us scammers

    If you do not reply how you was paid as i been telling that you would via email over the last week i will be happy to remove your account as i would hate for you to work with a scammer.

    Originally Posted by makeMore2020 View Post

    Spot on mate. One of my friend worked with this network and he posted a review and it wasn't posted. 1stclass cpa AM is an affiliate himself and always looking for payday loans affiliates on different forums. He is a scammer as my friend was scammed and his traffic was legit. No question about that.

    Any one who was blocked from 1st class CPA were done so fairly, Sorry we do not nor will not pay for fraud Period and we do not care how bad they try to bad talk us. Try posting your friends info and i will be happy to post are findings as we beg every pub that sends fraud and try to blame there lack of cpa knowledge on us. And like every one they will not because they know what there doing no matter how bad they cry wolf.

    Please give me your friends info and i bet you $1000 i can post back fraud. We do not block clean publishers as we would rather make money for several years and not just a few months if we did what you say.

    Originally Posted by Shaz07 View Post

    I believe they are based out of Pakistan correct? Hmph.
    Do a whois on our web page and you will see we are based in the USA, I Love people that have no clue of what they are talking about but have to jump in just to be heard. Yeah i hopped on a plan flew to Poplar Bluff Missouri created a web page and flew back to fool everyone. Duh

    And your a ceo of a network and do not know this simple task on how to check site ownerships?

    Originally Posted by andreblamads View Post

    You guys need to be careful with these fly by night networks.

    I do not appreciate you accusing us a fly by the night network we been around over a year and every publisher that sent legit traffic was paid so know your facts before you add your two cents in hopes to get your signature clicked on. Funny coming from a network that says: Minimum Payment No minimum for US, $500 for INTL yet when i acquired about payment i was told must reach 500 for paypal payments, Worry about your own networks small or hidden print before you act like you know about ours



    From our web site FAQ: No payment will be made on any account that has been involved in fraudulent activity. Partial fraud doesn't equate to partial payment.

    It's simple people as many have discovered that has been with us for months you send clean traffic you are paid. If you send fake leads, proxies your not getting crap except a block. So if your one that sends clean traffic you will be happy with 1st Class and if your one that sends fraud you will be calling us scammers.

    Originally Posted by jeffrey73 View Post

    Affiliate Paying is very honest and respectable I believe, and would not involve themselves in some BS like that.

    And as far as companies like 1st Class, 1Great or AffiliateGoat go, I would not trust any one of them because there just are too many companies around with bad reps.

    Stick with SOLID CPA companies to insure you get paid such as:

    - MaxBounty
    - Copeac
    - EWA
    - Neverblue
    I agree with you but need one correction. I doubt we have 50+ fake positive reviews and screen shots and not a one similar if we were fraud like one of the top 5 with over 100+ and every review looks the same with no screen shot which i will not mention as its not my place to state the obvious. In some cases its not the network that can't be trusted, It is useless pubs that send leads threw proxies or fake leads with micro jobs and then actually have the nerve to ask why they was blocked and start posting they are scam.


    We understand the advertiser is here for one main reason and that is to make money. When they pay thousands on fake leads they do not make anything.

    So if people want to frown on us because we do not take any bull crap from anyone and refuse to play nice to the ones that are ruining online advertising for the legit publishers then so be it. We will not condone or be polite to any fraud publishers as in my opinion there no better then a thief period. So when i have a advertiser we make 10k with and they pull offer with out paying and 8k was clean we have to cover the 8k that was clean so you can bet your butt we do not give 2 craps what the 2k that cost us all that thinks or says. We give respect where respect is earned and do not think about being professional when we are telling a fraudulent publisher how they cost us 8k and they are useless.

    Respect is earned and we are old fashion and believe in treat a criminal like a criminal and publisher fraud is stealing i do not care how you look at it


    Originally Posted by speedylikesKJ View Post

    LOL if they had any deal with john don`t you think they would be in top CPA Network list on affiliatepaying.com ????
    Thank you, Nice to see some have some common sense.



    And to clarify you can bet if we were paying affiliate paying for favors we would be listed a lot higher that i can promise. We are where we are because we earned by paying publishers that sent clean & legit traffic. With no disrespect to john but i am 50/50 on even being listed there as 80% of our pubs come from that site and we block a lot of fraud So in my opinion advertising there is advertising but we receive a lot of fraudulent publishers from there.

    To end this all i can Say any one who thinks we scam Please post your affiliate name and i will post screen shots of exactly what you did to get blocked. We use in house detection along with paying $500 to $700 a month for 3rd party company to show proxies, duplicate user agents, Duplicate IP's, Organizations. So to be honest and blunt to those who were blocked do not try and ruin the reputation of a company just cause your a thief and have to cheat to do cpa and was caught. Instead learn to cheat better or find a new form of employment
    Signature
    1st Class is in search for long term partners
    Check out our offers -> Here <-
    Paying Affiliates Since 2010 & Climbing
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4824275].message }}

Trending Topics