CPA Kingdom - One of the best

18 replies
First off let me say that yes, I am an affiliate of CPA Kingdom, but I do not work there. I actually had a chance to work in the project, but I stupidly chose not to. But hey, still an affiliate!

CPA Kingdom is a new(ish) CPA company, and they give you on-time payments + awesome offers. They also allow incentive and many other awesome features. They have simple e-mail and zip code submit offers that can accrue up to $2.45.

If you do decide to sign up, or look at them, put Tim Selph as your referrer. You'll get a few extra bonuses and you should be approved in almost no time, because they know you were referred by me.
#cpa #kingdom
  • Profile picture of the author Sign Up
    Google without reviews, not good.

    Why you promoting this network? Why this network soo good ?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5044144].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Autowriter1
    Originally Posted by Autowriter1 View Post

    CPA Kingdom is a new(ish) CPA company, and they give you on-time payments + awesome offers. They also allow incentive and many other awesome features. They have simple e-mail and zip code submit offers that can accrue up to $2.45.
    It's a new company. Plenty of publishers are signed up with them, and they even went to Pubcon this year. And as for why I'm promoting it? It's part of the work I do. I'm in many different venues, such as content writing and MNS networks.
    Signature
    http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...ng-cancer.html

    100k youtube views - $350. 10% OF IT GOES TO CANCER!!!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5044156].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Sign Up
    That's pretty good to get $2.45 per one email submit But need more opinions about this network ! Thanks guys!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5044178].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Kevin Rayman
      Originally Posted by Sign Up View Post

      That's pretty good to get $2.45 per one email submit But need more opinions about this network ! Thanks guys!
      I could have given you $100 per email submit, but I would have shaved so much that you would have preferred a $1 payout instead.. I have seen networks write that they give $2 per email submit, but when I tested it against one of CPATank's offers, which gave me $1.25, I got a better epc on the same offer with CPATank.

      Payout is not everything.. EPC IS!
      Signature
      Master of Trollin
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5044385].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Autowriter1
    Keep in mind that the offer mentioned above was only for U.S. conversions, but there are other great offers for every country. Definitely give your opinions, and I'll answer any questions you may have.
    Signature
    http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...ng-cancer.html

    100k youtube views - $350. 10% OF IT GOES TO CANCER!!!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5044184].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Samrath Gupta
    oK

    Not sure but here it seems like you are clearly promoting the NETWORK and It might is possible that you own or have partnership in the network you are trying to promote the network as an Affiliate !!

    You asked us to signup with TimSelph as referrer and one will get approved instantly !!

    lol

    Networks who accept instantly aren't considered as LEGIT by many CPA industry guys !!

    So I wish u luck with your NETWORK PROMOTION !!

    Regards
    ~Sam~
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5044189].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Autowriter1
      Originally Posted by Samrath Gupta View Post

      oK

      Not sure but here it seems like you are clearly promoting the NETWORK and It might is possible that you own or have partnership in the network you are trying to promote the network as an Affiliate !!

      You asked us to signup with TimSelph as referrer and one will get approved instantly !!

      lol

      Networks who accept instantly aren't considered as LEGIT by many CPA industry guys !!

      So I wish u luck with your NETWORK PROMOTION !!

      Regards
      ~Sam~
      Let me clear up exactly where my position is on this.

      1.) I am not in partnership, nor do I own part of, CPA Kingdom. I am simply an affiliate, just as someone would be affiliated with Host Gator or any other company for that matter.

      2.) I am distant friends with the person who owns this company. In fact, it should be thought of as not even a friendship but an acquaintance. It is for that reason that I was able to secure an affiliate position.

      3.) You are able to get approved because using me as your affiliate "link" or "referrer" is basically telling the company that you were approved by me. I chose Warrior Forums as my target forum for recruiting any publishers because I know how trustworthy and renown this forum is.

      Thanks for the questions.
      Signature
      http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...ng-cancer.html

      100k youtube views - $350. 10% OF IT GOES TO CANCER!!!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5044204].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Samrath Gupta
        Originally Posted by Autowriter1 View Post


        3.) You are able to get approved because using me as your affiliate "link" or "referrer" is basically telling the company that you were approved by me. I chose Warrior Forums as my target forum for recruiting any publishers because I know how trustworthy and renown this forum is.

        Thanks for the questions.
        Well, As u said CPA Kingdom will allow you Instantly when someone will choose you as referrer. Are company's AM's active 24*7 to approve people refered by you ?

        U said u choosed WF because it is trustworth and renown true ! But Looks like new to the game or dont know that even here at WF there could be many scammers and fake people too !! Not at just WF I think at every forum there are fraudster's so doing this can destroy your credibility with them !

        Regards
        ~Sam~
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5044293].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Autowriter1
          Originally Posted by Samrath Gupta View Post

          Well, As u said CPA Kingdom will allow you Instantly when someone will choose you as referrer. Are company's AM's active 24*7 to approve people refered by you ?

          U said u choosed WF because it is trustworth and renown true ! But Looks like new to the game or dont know that even here at WF there could be many scammers and fake people too !! Not at just WF I think at every forum there are fraudster's so doing this can destroy your credibility with them !

          Regards
          ~Sam~
          If they had so many scammers, they would have a **** list made. Not having one shows that they really don't have a NEED for one.

          Personally I'll take my chances, it's not like anyone can really burn me from being affiliated to a CPA company. And I did not say instantly, I said almost instantly (as in within a day or so).

          Hope this clears things up.
          Signature
          http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...ng-cancer.html

          100k youtube views - $350. 10% OF IT GOES TO CANCER!!!
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5044310].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author cpaddiction
    Stick with big players, I just don't want to give a f**k to any Best/Private/Exclusive networks but based on HasOffers.

    Every Network claims to be the Best, so does CPAGoat. I guess the're industry leader, Haha
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5044318].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Autowriter1
    I definitely see your point cpaddiction.

    All I'm saying is that this is a perfectly good CPA company that I'm promoting. You could sign up, but it doesn't guarantee you're going to get in. Using me as your referrer, you definitely are going to.

    And you can be assured you're going to get your payouts on time, and you're going to have good offers to choose from.
    Signature
    http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...ng-cancer.html

    100k youtube views - $350. 10% OF IT GOES TO CANCER!!!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5044334].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author cpaddiction
    I saw this network quite frequently on BHW, just like others eg CPABeyond, Nofussmedia.... Shady
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5044336].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Autowriter1
    If there was some big shaving catch, I wouldn't even bother coming here to post it. And yeah, I think it was originally exposed on Black Hat World, but that's not to say it's a bad company at all. Don't forget that a majority of CPA is black hat.
    Signature
    http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...ng-cancer.html

    100k youtube views - $350. 10% OF IT GOES TO CANCER!!!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5044397].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Kevin Rayman
      Originally Posted by Autowriter1 View Post

      If there was some big shaving catch, I wouldn't even bother coming here to post it. And yeah, I think it was originally exposed on Black Hat World, but that's not to say it's a bad company at all. Don't forget that a majority of CPA is black hat.
      Nope, the majority is WHITE HAT!
      Signature
      Master of Trollin
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5044401].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kevin Rayman
    Also, to the OP:
    Are you getting paid to write positive things about this company? No one else would have taken time to answer questions, say the network is not SCAM, if they were on getting paid for it.
    Signature
    Master of Trollin
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5044398].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Autowriter1
      Originally Posted by Kevin Rayman View Post

      Also, to the OP:
      Are you getting paid to write positive things about this company? No one else would have taken time to answer questions, say the network is not SCAM, if they were on getting paid for it.
      I get paid like 3% of earnings for affiliating someone. The main goal for me with these posts is to build a little reputation.

      E-books are white hat. Targeted list building CAN be white hat. CPA is more or less always black hat.
      Signature
      http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...ng-cancer.html

      100k youtube views - $350. 10% OF IT GOES TO CANCER!!!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5044424].message }}

Trending Topics