next move after 7search?

17 replies
i am new to ppc and have started using 7search for the past week promoting cpa offers, i have basically broke even over the week,maybe a few dollars down. can anyone tell me what ad network i can try next that will provide better traffic and also let me use direct linking to the offer like 7search does, any help is welcome thanks
#7search #move
  • Profile picture of the author jonhkh17
    Your best shot would be Bing Adcenter, or PPV LeadImpact.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5095043].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author ryback888
      thanks, so bing adcenter would let me use direct linking? and do they do a promotion offer when you first sign upto them?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5095275].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author condorx
        Originally Posted by ryback888 View Post

        thanks, so bing adcenter would let me use direct linking? and do they do a promotion offer when you first sign upto them?
        Bing adcenter does not allow direct linking.You have to use a landing page.As far as i know they do not provide any promotion offer when you first sign up.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5095297].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Noirmaybe
    They do offer offer credit if you sign up with them for the first time. You has to google it but it shouldn't be hard to find. I think it's like 75$
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5095329].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author aniebee
    Originally Posted by ryback888 View Post

    i am new to ppc and have started using 7search for the past week promoting cpa offers, i have basically broke even over the week,maybe a few dollars down. can anyone tell me what ad network i can try next that will provide better traffic and also let me use direct linking to the offer like 7search does, any help is welcome thanks
    Hey! I'm in the exact same boat

    are you direct linking? I am, it seemed so much easier, but now I'm not sure - we could use Yahoo too if we made landing pages, but the Bing seems like a good idea.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5095331].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author multimastery
      Adcenter gives a $25 bonus last time I checked. Most hosts like hostgator will provide a coupon or promo about it inside your cpanel. If not check with your host or search online - or if it comes down to it, simply contact adcenter and tell them you're a new advertiser and would like a promo coupon to assist you in trying out their services.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5095378].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ryback888
    thansk 4 the help guys
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5095499].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author iDoubLe001
    7Search is actually pretty solid, in my opinion. Google banned me a while back and offered no explanation, even over the phone. I have no idea what happened, and they couldn't tell me either. I would say stick with 7Search for a while.

    I'm now just focusing on hitting that sliver sized sweet spot so I don't blow too much money on non-targeted clicks. Good luck in the future!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5095629].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author ryback888
      how much are u making on 7search? if u dont mind me asking
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5095731].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author iDoubLe001
        I'm not making much at all, and I just got started with them. But the hoplink stats on my CB seem consistent with the stats on 7search. I also know I need to refine my campaigns to get more targeted traffic to my CPA offers; but I'm just saying maybe you shouldn't pack it up and move on so quick.

        I've only dealt with Google Adwords and 7Search.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5096254].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author JeremyShawaf
      Originally Posted by iDoubLe001 View Post

      7Search is actually pretty solid, in my opinion. Google banned me a while back and offered no explanation, even over the phone. I have no idea what happened, and they couldn't tell me either. I would say stick with 7Search for a while.

      I'm now just focusing on hitting that sliver sized sweet spot so I don't blow too much money on non-targeted clicks. Good luck in the future!

      YOU CALLED 18662GOOGLE and they could not help you get unbanned? Do any of your sites offer things "for free" or anything that might violate their ToS? Do you have a privacy policy put on your site. I have the same situation so Im tryna help a fellow warrior out. Hope you can maybe look over their TOS and find whats up or you can call that # if you called a different # originally. Goodluck!


      Jeremy
      Signature

      -Jeremy Shawaf

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5096427].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MTVida
    If you're running campaigns on 7 Search and breaking even, there's a good chance you could make it profitable with some optimization.

    Have you checked which keywords are converting for you? Have you looked into which websites your good quality traffic is coming from vs. the bad. You can see all that info on 7search as well as Prosper202. On 7search, you can even go as far as choosing what referral sites you want to display ads on for certain keywords. The optimization possibilities on 7search can get pretty advanced, best to talk with you account rep.

    As for Adcenter, I got $25 in credits from my hostgator account. I've been able to get direct links approved, but haven't used them a bunch just because they can get pretty competitive. The reps at Adcenter are super helpful, BTW.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5098016].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author QtoBrooklyn
      Originally Posted by MTVida View Post

      Have you looked into which websites your good quality traffic is coming from vs. the bad. You can see all that info on 7search as well as Prosper202. On 7search, you can even go as far as choosing what referral sites you want to display ads on for certain keywords. The optimization possibilities on 7search can get pretty advanced
      Woah, how do you do that?
      Signature

      "I don't care to belong to a club that accepts people like me as members."

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5099050].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author MTVida
        Originally Posted by shimmi View Post

        Woah, how do you do that?
        Sorry, I thought you could do within 7search, but you have to use an external tracker. I use Prosper202, which is free, you just have to set it up on your own hosting. You can see all the sites where your ad is being displayed and your getting clicks from, and how well they're converting.

        To block certain domains, you have to request that feature from your account rep at 7search. Basically, the result is increased traffic quality. Also, be sure to request that feature to be campaign specific, otherwise it will block it across all your campaigns.

        I'm actually going to try this out with some other ad networks I use.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5101449].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author QtoBrooklyn
          Originally Posted by MTVida View Post

          Sorry, I thought you could do within 7search, but you have to use an external tracker. I use Prosper202, which is free, you just have to set it up on your own hosting. You can see all the sites where your ad is being displayed and your getting clicks from, and how well they're converting.

          To block certain domains, you have to request that feature from your account rep at 7search. Basically, the result is increased traffic quality. Also, be sure to request that feature to be campaign specific, otherwise it will block it across all your campaigns.

          I'm actually going to try this out with some other ad networks I use.

          Ah, i see. Yeah, i downloaded prosper and i have my own hosting and domain. Just haven't installed it yet..

          Do i need a separate domain for prosper or can I just use my current site ? I think i remember reading somewhere that prosper requires it's own domain name or something..
          Signature

          "I don't care to belong to a club that accepts people like me as members."

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5102319].message }}

Trending Topics