Promoting Auto Insurance CPA Offer

20 replies
I wanted to promote any auto insurance offer but it seems like all the keywords are taking or have great number of competition any clue of how i can overcome this will be highly appreciated because i have a pretty nice way to promote this offer.
#auto #cpa #insurance #offer #promoting
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5182929].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author carter3
      Originally Posted by mtmjohn View Post

      What type of traffic do you use? PPC, SEO?

      I use SEO... Do you have any clue on what to do?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5182970].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author speedylikesKJ
        Originally Posted by carter3 View Post

        I use SEO... Do you have any clue on what to do?

        As i said sky is the limit these are the easy to rank keywords i found in only 20 minutes

        auto insurance price comparison
        cheap auto insurance in ga
        insurance companies for cars
        direct auto insurance tennessee
        armed forces auto insurance
        cheap auto insurance utah
        ontario auto insurance companies
        cheapest auto insurance in maryland
        coverage characteristics of auto insurance
        lowest auto insurance rates by state
        cheap plpd auto insurance
        discount auto insurance florida
        commercial auto insurance ny
        cheap auto insurance in alabama
        santa fe auto insurance company
        cheap auto insurance in tennessee
        cheap auto insurance in arkansas
        cheap full coverage auto insurance texas
        buy auto insurance online instantly
        aggressive auto insurance
        full coverage auto insurance in texas
        list of auto insurance companies
        elephant auto insurance
        non owners auto insurance
        direct general auto insurance
        cheap auto insurance for young drivers
        low cost auto insurance california
        cheap michigan auto insurance
        california commercial auto insurance
        texas auto insurance companies
        workmens auto insurance
        nj cheap auto insurance
        vehicle insurance quotes online

        Please note some of them include trademark names please avoid using them in domain name
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5183115].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author carter3
          Originally Posted by speedylikesKJ View Post

          As i said sky is the limit these are the easy to rank keywords i found in only 20 minutes

          auto insurance price comparison
          cheap auto insurance in ga
          insurance companies for cars
          direct auto insurance tennessee
          armed forces auto insurance
          cheap auto insurance utah
          ontario auto insurance companies
          cheapest auto insurance in maryland
          coverage characteristics of auto insurance
          lowest auto insurance rates by state
          cheap plpd auto insurance
          discount auto insurance florida
          commercial auto insurance ny
          cheap auto insurance in alabama
          santa fe auto insurance company
          cheap auto insurance in tennessee
          cheap auto insurance in arkansas
          cheap full coverage auto insurance texas
          buy auto insurance online instantly
          aggressive auto insurance
          full coverage auto insurance in texas
          list of auto insurance companies
          elephant auto insurance
          non owners auto insurance
          direct general auto insurance
          cheap auto insurance for young drivers
          low cost auto insurance california
          cheap michigan auto insurance
          california commercial auto insurance
          texas auto insurance companies
          workmens auto insurance
          nj cheap auto insurance
          vehicle insurance quotes online

          Please note some of them include trademark names please avoid using them in domain name

          Thank you so much...Please how did you manage to find these long detailed keywords? I will post on here will i start to reap from the seed
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5183788].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author speedylikesKJ
    Originally Posted by carter3 View Post

    I wanted to promote any auto insurance offer but it seems like all the keywords are taking or have great number of competition any clue of how i can overcome this will be highly appreciated because i have a pretty nice way to promote this offer.
    Think outside the box nothing is impossible try finding profitable traffic resources , I don`t know what traffic resource you are using but i would advise you to do proper research on your targeted demographics . Put your self in shoes of your demographics if you were at their place what would you do ?
    Sky is the limit
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5182955].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Tracy411
    Hi carter3,

    Like Speedy is suggesting, you for long-tail keywords, even ones that are targeted to a certain local. "Cheap auto insurance utah' would be an example.

    I also agree with speedy never to use trademarked names in ads, bid on trademarked keywords or use them in a domain.

    I hope your promotion goes well

    Tracy
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5183693].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ErikNilsson
    @OP just use Google Keyword tool to find keywords..
    Signature
    USA Bank Account + ATM Card for Non-USA Residents Service PM me
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5183853].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author carter3
      Originally Posted by ErikNilsson View Post

      @OP just use Google Keyword tool to find keywords..

      Google Keyword tool brings out high competition keys on auto insurance, you hardly see a low competition keyword on this niche there
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5183919].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author fxstay
    you choose the most competitive keywords
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5183914].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author midasmarketing
    most auto insurance keywords are really difficult to rank for. your best bet is to try and rank in google places in a few major cities.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5184936].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author RentItNow
      Originally Posted by midasmarketing View Post

      most auto insurance keywords are really difficult to rank for. your best bet is to try and rank in google places in a few major cities.
      Yeah, I think I read somewhere Google makes 64% of their income from this categoy (insurance). Try competing with that! That means insurance companies are paying BILLIONS! to beat your ads.
      Signature
      I have no agenda but to help those in the same situation. This I feel will pay the bills.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5185110].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author RentItNow
    I dont know why people always go after the same angle others are. Think of the problem they are searching for, not the solution. Think, "My insurance company sucks, now what do I do?" "My insurance company just raised my rates beyond my house payment, now what?" "Im in high school and my parents wont insure me, what do I do". This problem searching is well before the prospect searches for a solution.
    Signature
    I have no agenda but to help those in the same situation. This I feel will pay the bills.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5185095].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author carter3
      Originally Posted by RentItNow View Post

      I dont know why people always go after the same angle others are. Think of the problem they are searching for, not the solution. Think, "My insurance company sucks, now what do I do?" "My insurance company just raised my rates beyond my house payment, now what?" "Im in high school and my parents wont insure me, what do I do". This problem searching is well before the prospect searches for a solution.

      Nice Opinion...we neglect this accept but focus on how to get the cash flowing rather than putting ourselves in the shoes of the customer.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5185695].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author RentItNow
        Originally Posted by carter3 View Post

        Nice Opinion...we neglect this accept but focus on how to get the cash flowing rather than putting ourselves in the shoes of the customer.
        What is so funny about this is that addressing the problem is from my experience 100 times cheaper in time and CPC costs. It lets you see where that market's attention is and THEN pour the money into things the big guys had no idea existed.
        Signature
        I have no agenda but to help those in the same situation. This I feel will pay the bills.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5186231].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sam m
    use the google keyword and there is an option that will allow you to search by competition high to low.

    hopes this helps
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5185600].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author carter3
      Originally Posted by sam m View Post

      use the google keyword and there is an option that will allow you to search by competition high to low.

      hopes this helps
      The Google Keyword Tool I know don't search by high to low. If it does how can one do that?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5185727].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author imback
    Competition will be high across all platforms. I would try some PPV campaigns

    CHAD
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5185626].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Andrew Zapp
    Research a bunch of long tail keywords and rank for them, you best doing that as a lot of the competition go for the main keywords.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5238151].message }}

Trending Topics