How much you are making on CPA ?

35 replies
Hello,
Please share how much you making on CPA? What methods you using ?
Thanks and hope this thread will be good motivation for everybody
#cpa #making
  • Profile picture of the author cisdmsl1
    I am not making a fortune with CPA but, when I make money it is because I am getting targeted traffic to the offer.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5344642].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mafai44
    I make a few hundred a month just by running incentive offers so I am pretty happy.. would love to make more though ;D. If anyone deals with incentives and can help me hit me up!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5344873].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author nicnac03
    I'm making pretty good money. Enough to replace a full time job. I use mostly paid traffic.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5345802].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author QtoBrooklyn
      Originally Posted by nicnac03 View Post

      I'm making pretty good money. Enough to replace a full time job. I use mostly paid traffic.

      So on a given day, how many campaigns are you running? How many are actually profitable and how many are in the testing stage?
      Signature

      "I don't care to belong to a club that accepts people like me as members."

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5345817].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jetmir
    That's some kind of personal question. I doubt anyone will give you numbers.
    Signature

    ATTENTION: Do you wanna make up to 100$ a DAY with 20 minutes of super-easy work?

    It's never been easier. Send me a Private Message for details.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5345994].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author RedShifted
      Originally Posted by Ghurabaa View Post

      That's some kind of personal question. I doubt anyone will give you numbers.
      He didn't ask what kind of campaigns he is running he asked how many and how effective they are.

      If he asked for his social security I could understand but it was for rather ambigous numbers. Great you run x campaigns how is that personal? I'll tell anyone how many campaigns I'm running. 1. And its not effective because I didn't start promoting it yet. When I do, I'll let anyone who wants to know how effective it is. But if you ask me how I'm doing it, then yes I see that as intellectual property not mere statistics (like he asked) & that is personal.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5346666].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Jetmir
        Originally Posted by RedShifted View Post

        He didn't ask what kind of campaigns he is running he asked how many and how effective they are.

        If he asked for his social security I could understand but it was for rather ambigous numbers. Great you run x campaigns how is that personal? I'll tell anyone how many campaigns I'm running. 1. And its not effective because I didn't start promoting it yet. When I do, I'll let anyone who wants to know how effective it is. But if you ask me how I'm doing it, then yes I see that as intellectual property not mere statistics (like he asked) & that is personal.
        Are you in drugs?

        I was referring to the OP not to shimmi.

        Learn how Forums work.
        Signature

        ATTENTION: Do you wanna make up to 100$ a DAY with 20 minutes of super-easy work?

        It's never been easier. Send me a Private Message for details.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5348662].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author RedShifted
          Originally Posted by Ghurabaa View Post

          Are you in drugs?

          I was referring to the OP not to shimmi.

          Learn how Forums work.
          No crap. And I've likely been using forums longer than you've been alive.

          Asking someone "how much money do you make at x job" is not just personal, it depends on something called context. And it could just as easily be informative & relevant.

          The only context in which it really becomes "personal" would be dinners, social get togethers or paupers trying to make a fortune. If I ask a *random person, "how much do you make and what do you do?" yes thats personal. But even in that situation just asking them what they do still is NOT.

          Now the context of a MARKETING FORUM. Where many of us are MARKETING because thats the career path we CHOSE. It would be like a dentist asking another dentist in an educational setting (forum) how much money he makes with his practice.

          Thats information people associated to that career want to know. And why is it not personal? Because those same people or ANYONE who wants to KNOW can very easily find what the average income for that field is. This is why forbes publishes that same information for the entire world to see.

          And if it was as personal as you say people also wouldn't be making WSO's like "I make 200k a year using this exact method". The ones who try to censor information in this world are usually the same ones trying to profit off that information in someway. I see lots of people on this forum trying to hide how much they make or not talk about it and the reason isn't confidentiality imo. In fact the ones who make a lot try to brag and let the whole world know about it. So they can sell w/e product it is they're trying to promote.

          Its only personal when you're not making a lot is the point. Because when people find out you make $400 a month but have a WSO up claiming otherwise, it tends to look bad. So yeh we'll just pretend its super personal information so newbies can continue to have no clue who's actually banking on this forum & who's not. Good idea. I know exactly how forums work buddy. If its personal information to you then all you have to do is leave or not post. But I'm sure theres tons of other people perfectly willing to share what they make. And if not, it doesn't really matter either way as its just numbers. Trying to make numbers personal like women try to make their weight personal (WHEN I CAN SEE THOSE WOMEN WITH MY OWN EYES) is really just wasting peoples time imo.

          Fact is though you don't even need to ask this question at all. You'll learn over time who's making what & who's just trying to bs themselves to riches.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5385085].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author QtoBrooklyn
      RedShifted, i think Ghurabaa was answering the 'How much you are making on CPA' question, not mine haha
      Signature

      "I don't care to belong to a club that accepts people like me as members."

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5347176].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author aminur
    Well can't tell exact numbers but yh 4 figure a month using only paid traffic source and youtube. 70% paid traffic sources.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5346551].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mamu
    I think that is a personally question here,but it is the truth that you can make a decent money via doing CPA
    Signature

    Experss Your moneys Everyday-hotlinemoneys
    >>The best get paid to program-hotlinemoneys<<


    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5347317].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mtmjohn
    Originally Posted by Kukelka View Post

    Hello,
    Please share how much you making on CPA? What methods you using ?
    Thanks and hope this thread will be good motivation for everybody
    4-5 figures per months, profits. POF & PPV
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5347398].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author QtoBrooklyn
      Originally Posted by mtmjohn View Post

      4-5 figures per months, profits. POF & PPV
      Encouraging to see the POF can be a real money maker. I'm just starting out on there and so far it has all been testing with minimal returns..
      Signature

      "I don't care to belong to a club that accepts people like me as members."

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5347648].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author williamrs
        Originally Posted by shimmi View Post

        Encouraging to see the POF can be a real money maker. I'm just starting out on there and so far it has all been testing with minimal returns..
        PoF is still a good traffic source. However, you have to know how to use the platform. Avoid creating general campaign, promote niche dating sites and target very specific demographics.

        For example, target short men, promote an asian dating site and say something like:

        "They Love Short Guys
        Did you know that asian women are shorter and prefer short guys? Join xxxxx.com now!"

        "5.6'? Perfect!
        Statistics prove that asian girls prefer shorter men - Join xxxx.com in just 2 steps!"

        The idea is to target a specific audience, offer them a specific site (not just a general dating site, becaus ethey already have PoF) and then show them a real benefit.


        Good luck with your tests!

        W
        Signature
        Steal My Profit Strategy



        >> Download Now <<
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5371622].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author jsmiz
          Originally Posted by williamrs View Post

          PoF is still a good traffic source. However, you have to know how to use the platform. Avoid creating general campaign, promote niche dating sites and target very specific demographics.

          For example, target short men, promote an asian dating site and say something like:

          "They Love Short Guys
          Did you know that asian women are shorter and prefer short guys? Join xxxxx.com now!"

          "5.6'? Perfect!
          Statistics prove that asian girls prefer shorter men - Join xxxx.com in just 2 steps!"

          The idea is to target a specific audience, offer them a specific site (not just a general dating site, becaus ethey already have PoF) and then show them a real benefit.


          Good luck with your tests!

          W
          Thats a good tip...Tough with niches and smaller demos, you can quickly run out the demo if its too small...
          Signature

          If you do POF ads, you need solid campaign tracking and managing. Contact me for more info!

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5373309].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author jsmiz
      Originally Posted by mtmjohn View Post

      4-5 figures per months, profits. POF & PPV
      Is it mostly from PoF or PPV?
      Signature

      If you do POF ads, you need solid campaign tracking and managing. Contact me for more info!

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5373345].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kenster
    Originally Posted by Kukelka View Post

    Hello,
    Please share how much you making on CPA? What methods you using ?
    Thanks and hope this thread will be good motivation for everybody

    How much...a healthy amount

    CPA is like any other online business model. There are MANY people doing $100/day there are A LOT of people doing $1,000/day and then fewer doing $10,000/day

    There is A LOT of potential so use that as motivation, but know that you have to start at the bottom and work your way up the charts. There is a learning curve but it's worth it!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5350521].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MN786
    4 digits by using some paid methods but not too much ....
    try to make me more perfect
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5370920].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Royce Space
    Hundreds a day. PPV! Not that much but I'll scale it up soon.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5370949].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JaneChan
    Don't have earnings yet in CPA.. Didn't start yet but I will start soon.. And I am asking also for your help to guide me..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5382366].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author HairyPoppins
    Not enough. Is it ever enough though? lol
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5385021].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author outwest
    When you guys say how much are you "making"
    and then people answer

    are you guys saying you MAKE 100s per day..............profit>?o
    or
    well if you are taking in 100 a day and it cost you 90 a day to get that business then thats 10 per day

    ARe you guys talking net? or gross?
    Signature
    Tech article writing .Native English Speaker(with Proof)
    specializing in SmartPhones , Internet security, high tech gadgets, search engines, tech shows, digital cameras.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5385230].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Francisco78
    hey guys,

    Whats POF stands for?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5385314].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author ryder553
      Originally Posted by Francisco78 View Post

      hey guys,

      Whats POF stands for?
      Plenty of Fish.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5385352].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Francisco78
        Originally Posted by ryder553 View Post

        Plenty of Fish.
        thank you ryder553 !
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5385857].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JaneChan
    Wow! some people making $10000 per day in CPA?? Oh My God! 100$ per day will be good enough for me and hope I can achieve that when I start CPA.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5416736].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author harrisunderwork
    Generally high 4 figures month and low 5 figures a month.

    There was a time when I earned high 5 fig per month for 1 year using facebook.

    Old good facebook
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5416927].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author johnchristopher
    I get nothing...

    may be around 20$ per week :p

    anyways I am new
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5417004].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author johnchristopher
    And my yells at me to go and get a "REAL JOB"
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5417010].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Kenster
      Originally Posted by johnmoses View Post

      And my yells at me to go and get a "REAL JOB"

      This can be a real job. Well I don't like the word JOB but it can be a real way to make money

      The people who used to tell me to get a life and get a real job are now asking me what I do and how to do it, that's how it works.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5419483].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author juls4u
    Maybe the questioned should have been: Can you make money with CPA Networks?
    Signature
    Inspiring Others To Do The Things That Inspire Them!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5420231].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author PPC-Coach
    I love these threads. I always ask my dentist how much he makes before I let him do his job. I also ask my lawyer, accountant and doctor. I only go to the ones who tell me and the ones who make the most because they are obviously not lieing and don't have anything to hide. If any of them refuse to tell me then they're clearly scammers and I don't do any business with them.

    It's sad that some actually have this mindset online.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5420539].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author williamrs
      Originally Posted by PPC-Coach View Post

      I love these threads. I always ask my dentist how much he makes before I let him do his job. I also ask my lawyer, accountant and doctor. I only go to the ones who tell me and the ones who make the most because they are obviously not lieing and don't have anything to hide. If any of them refuse to tell me then they're clearly scammers and I don't do any business with them.

      It's sad that some actually have this mindset online.
      Hahaha...

      Although I don't think this was exactly the OP's intention (it was probably just curisosity and a way to get a motivation bump), this is a very good comparison... it shows that, regardless of the intention, this questions (which we see very often here) really is a bit weird... personal...


      W
      Signature
      Steal My Profit Strategy



      >> Download Now <<
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5420947].message }}

Trending Topics