GPT Site Help needed!!!

by za1ntc
17 replies
Hey

So i decided to give this whole cpa stuff a go and opened a GPT Site 3 days ago Cashofferz | Earn Cash | Complete Offers | Working at Home | Instant PayPal Payments

And well ive advertised it heavily using cpl and cpa at about 3 affiliate networks, but im not getting many leads and even the leads i get are not completing offers,

So basically what i'm asking is where else do i advertise it other than at affiliate networks?
And how do i make members complete offers?

Thanks

Really appreciate any help..
#gpt #needed #site
  • Profile picture of the author ubuildawebsite
    You have quite a bit of research to do still, posting a question like this in a forum probably won't yield many results that you're hoping for...

    This is a big mash of affiliate programs geared at making you money and your visitors know this. They steer clear of sites like this... Just my opinion.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5674371].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mtmjohn
    You can try posting on some GPT forums, PTC forums or any other make money forums, and try purchasing ads on other GPT sites. Hope it helps
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5674885].message }}
  • for a gpt site. get email submit leads. easier to get a lead for it.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5675285].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author za1ntc
      Originally Posted by MediaEncounterOmar View Post

      for a gpt site. get email submit leads. easier to get a lead for it.
      where do i get these from?

      thanks for everyones input, appreciated
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5677810].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author CreativesLinda
    I'm not sure MediaEncounterOmar understood your question that you were looking to find members to join your GPT site and not looking for offers. One of the best ways to get new members is to have a referral contest so that your current members post about your site. They might know of places to post that you don't. To find places on your own to post, you can also Google forums such as, Work At Home, Money Making Forums, etc. Just make sure to read the forum rules and only post where allowed.
    Signature
    If you need to have anything proofread - eBooks, websites, documents, etc., I can help. Please contact me at proofingservices1(at)gmail.com.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5678618].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author za1ntc
      Originally Posted by CreativesLinda View Post

      I'm not sure MediaEncounterOmar understood your question that you were looking to find members to join your GPT site and not looking for offers. One of the best ways to get new members is to have a referral contest so that your current members post about your site. They might know of places to post that you don't. To find places on your own to post, you can also Google forums such as, Work At Home, Money Making Forums, etc. Just make sure to read the forum rules and only post where allowed.
      which forums do you reccomend ?

      i posted at like 5 when i launched.. didnt get much response..
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5680978].message }}
      • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5681078].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author mtmjohn
        Originally Posted by za1ntc View Post

        which forums do you reccomend ?

        i posted at like 5 when i launched.. didnt get much response..
        Google "gpt forum" you can find a lot. Post on forums, buy ads and run a referral contest, i think you can get a lot of active members for your site!
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5685609].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author CreativesLinda
        Originally Posted by za1ntc View Post

        which forums do you reccomend ?

        i posted at like 5 when i launched.. didnt get much response..
        Just making one post in a forum won't get members for you. You have to spend quite a lot of time every day being active in a bunch of different forums and have your site in your signature. People will take you seriously when you're an active participant in what's going on in the forum and not just posting about your site.

        Back in the day, wahm.com was THE place to post. They had a GPT section but it wasn't moderated properly so it got totally out of control and they closed it. You can still post over there in the advertising section, though. I'm not sure what the rules are now but it used to be that once your post rolls off the first page you can post again. Make sure to verify that before you do it.

        Here are a couple of others, but make sure to read the rules before you post.

        whydowork.com
        cashtalk.org
        getpaidforum.com

        Hope that helps!
        Signature
        If you need to have anything proofread - eBooks, websites, documents, etc., I can help. Please contact me at proofingservices1(at)gmail.com.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5686485].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author za1ntc
          Originally Posted by CreativesLinda View Post

          Just making one post in a forum won't get members for you. You have to spend quite a lot of time every day being active in a bunch of different forums and have your site in your signature. People will take you seriously when you're an active participant in what's going on in the forum and not just posting about your site.

          Back in the day, wahm.com was THE place to post. They had a GPT section but it wasn't moderated properly so it got totally out of control and they closed it. You can still post over there in the advertising section, though. I'm not sure what the rules are now but it used to be that once your post rolls off the first page you can post again. Make sure to verify that before you do it.

          Here are a couple of others, but make sure to read the rules before you post.

          whydowork.com
          cashtalk.org
          getpaidforum.com

          Hope that helps!
          was only able to post on one of those..

          any more forums? free advertising methods?
          aswell as paid advertising aslong as it brings leads.. i have a large budget ready i just need to know where to spend it
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5689945].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author italeads
    I used to have a GPT site that did amazing about 3 years back. PM me and I can get you some good info on how to get started
    Signature
    ITALeads CPA Affiliate Network
    Weekly and On-time Payments
    Learn How to Make Money with CPA Here
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5681276].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author za1ntc
    pmed you mate
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5682004].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author za1ntc
    nobody knows any place good to advertise gpt's and expect good results???

    anywhere i can get good promoters? i'm offering $5/referral

    thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5693639].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author CreativesLinda
    This is going to take time and you're not going to get 500 members in a day. As I wrote previously, just making a post isn't going to get you members. This is a job and, as with any job, you have to put in the time and effort if you want to succeed.
    Signature
    If you need to have anything proofread - eBooks, websites, documents, etc., I can help. Please contact me at proofingservices1(at)gmail.com.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5694581].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author za1ntc
      Originally Posted by CreativesLinda View Post

      This is going to take time and you're not going to get 500 members in a day. As I wrote previously, just making a post isn't going to get you members. This is a job and, as with any job, you have to put in the time and effort if you want to succeed.
      yes i know and i get that..

      im just looking for some pointers that people with experience may have like they may know places where they got good quality leads
      or places to advertise that would give me good results for my money..

      you get me?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5695704].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author CreativesLinda
        Originally Posted by za1ntc View Post

        yes i know and i get that..

        im just looking for some pointers that people with experience may have like they may know places where they got good quality leads
        or places to advertise that would give me good results for my money..

        you get me?
        Sorry, but buying advertising, anywhere, isn't going to necessarily get you new members. Members join GPT sites when there's something in it for them, especially with new sites. So if you buy Paid To Sign Up offers on other GPT sites, that might get you members. But if you don't have something to entice them to stay and work on your site they'll sign up to get the money from the site where the offer was listed and you'll never see them again. They'll also join after reading a lot of good things about a site over a period of time so they know the site is reputable and is going to stick around.

        I've had my GPT site for 5 years and my network for 2, and all I can tell you is it takes a lot of time, effort, and blood, sweat, and tears to be successful. That's the case with any venture.
        Signature
        If you need to have anything proofread - eBooks, websites, documents, etc., I can help. Please contact me at proofingservices1(at)gmail.com.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5700249].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author maz1207
    Hi, you can try adf.ly or Clixsense. Before you start, create an attractive landing page so that every visitors gets attracted to sign up.
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5700684].message }}

Trending Topics