About a month ago, I started several campaigns on Peerfly promoting them on 7search.com . I spent time and money on them but unfortunately with little success.
Just a week ago I realized I was doing the promotion THE WRONG WAY! The entire strategy I used was not right. Just after doing some small editing I found that 7search is a GREAT source of traffic.
I went from a total loss of $20 in the last month "which means a negative ROI" to $55 earnings in a few days with an incredibly increasing ROI of 250%.
If you are willing to try 7search too, then you MUST register through Luke Kling - the affiliate manager at Peerfly. He offers $25 FREE credit for anyone just starting with 7search when you deposit a minimum of $50:
Please note that The minimum deposit in 7search is $25.
This is a screen shot from my earnings to the moment:
and this is how I could make steady conversions with an extremely low cost clicks at 7search.com :
154,347 impressions - 55 clicks - 5 conversions
146,926 impressions - 44 clicks - 4 conversions
9,312 impressions - 66 clicks - 4 conversions
The average cpc for the above campaigns is $0.02. I spent a total of $3.40 and earned $12 in 3 days.
With a progressive rate like this I can invest any amount of money and get a massive ROI over time.
So, the question is: How could I make these low cost 7search campaigns?
The answer is:
- Choose keywords with a high search volume but not very high so the competition is relatively low.
- Make use of the 'Phrase' and 'Exact' options and bid lower for them.
- You will start getting traffic that is highly targeted
- When sufficient, utilize the block ID property to get rid of bad traffic and keep only good traffic that convert.
- Track, do more scaling, schedule your campaigns.
I'll be happy to reply your questions and discuss with you deeply
Good luck to you all,